[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

July 10, 2012 @ 17:27:55
for those of you who have the camel shorts and the snakeskin shorts... which one do you guys like better and why?

Im debating getting a pair of one of the two leaning towards camels
July 10, 2012 @ 17:47:21
It wouldn't matter only heads check the website for restocks. Regulars just check the website once and go to eBay straight after that. Also they all sold out now.

This.
If they restocked on like a monday afternoon, no one would actually look/buy them then, and my guess is that Supreme knew that. It most likely just a psychological thing to make people think that there were a lot more shoes released, when really there were only a few more in each size, but they sat for a while because everyone was at work, and doing other shit at that time. If i am right then Supreme did the perfect thing; they fucked with resellers' heads and yet they didnt put that many more CDG shoes in the market, therefore keeping it exclusive.
There was some1 on this thread that said something like "I just copped a pair of size 12 authentics! yay!" and then right after that i looked at the site and every size was still available except for 12.
Thats my reasoning, and if im right thats a good call on Supreme's part IMO.

Now to really fuck with the bitch ass resellers they should restock them AGAIN. ahahha

If you have patience you kid sit on the authentics for a while and make profit.. same scenario happened with the Safaris. They were selling for rape, dropped because of all the resellers, now things mad quit and resell price just slowly climbing yo....
This reselling business is crazy. Buy the shit cause you actually want it. I love coming here and hearing news about Supreme guys kicking people out for wanting to buy stuff to resell or hearing peoples' theories about Supreme's pwnage strategies on resellers.

bawbawbawbaw

July 10, 2012 @ 17:48:23
http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUPREME-TARPON-CAMP-CAP-RED-BAPE-BBC-/160838122095?pt=US_Hats&hash=item2572b2fa6f#ht_500wt_1287
lol
Did anyone like the Tarpon camps? I thought they were a little tacky tbh

bawbawbawbaw

July 10, 2012 @ 17:51:05
http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUPREME-TARPON-CAMP-CAP-RED-BAPE-BBC-/160838122095?pt=US_Hats&hash=item2572b2fa6f#ht_500wt_1287
lol

they look gross imo

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 10, 2012 @ 18:05:15
at the end of the day, no one makes more money on supreme than supreme. print a shirt for $4 and sell it for $40.

why on earth would they give a shit about the resell market..
July 10, 2012 @ 18:11:22
for those of you who have the camel shorts and the snakeskin shorts... which one do you guys like better and why?

Im debating getting a pair of one of the two leaning towards camels

camels are better, hands down. will be worth more $$ in the future, but on top of that the camels are thicker, better pockets more durable and look much better. i get mad compliments when i wear camel shorts, snakeskins are harder for me to wear, and i feel like i'm wearing a bathing suit when i do.
long story short, camels no challenge.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

July 10, 2012 @ 18:15:26
On a lighter note... What's re-stocking Thursday? Hah

bawbawbawbaw

July 10, 2012 @ 18:15:46
at the end of the day, no one makes more money on supreme than supreme. print a shirt for $4 and sell it for $40.

Yeah he got a point. The tees and stuff they make i would guess to be fairly inexpensive to make. I doubt supreme cares about resell. Plus its not like reselling is new for this season so idk why people say its their strategy to make more stuff to take care of resellers. People been resellin since at least 08.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 10, 2012 @ 18:44:46
lol

they look gross imo

no one liked tarpons, lol. they sat there for quite a while. they came out around the time the cdg stuff came out.

Scranton, PA ----- I'M KENAN THOMPSON BITCH

July 10, 2012 @ 18:58:04
Originally posted by Inactive User

Yeah he got a point. The tees and stuff they make i would guess to be fairly inexpensive to make. I doubt supreme cares about resell. Plus its not like reselling is new for this season so idk why people say its their strategy to make more stuff to take care of resellers. People been resellin since at least 08.

Supreme's cost into regular tees is 5-7$ depending on print.
Since 08? Since 2001... With the rise of eBay.

I didnt know about supreme in 01, only since 08 so thats why i said at least lol.
July 10, 2012 @ 19:02:46

Supreme's cost into regular tees is 5-7$ depending on print.
Since 08? Since 2001... With the rise of eBay.

this is erroneous.. 5-7 dollars? maybe for some tees, but large or front/back printing is more expensive than you guessed. the tees themselves cost around that, then between graphics/shipping between stores they put more than 5 bucks into a tee. and i'm not even getting into cut & sew. i don't know why kids (not directed at you CW) feel the need to come in supreme forums complaining about how much profit sup makes claiming they know turnaround fees and shit...
just buy it if you like it. and shut the fuck up.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

July 10, 2012 @ 19:04:49
Washed slim jeans where pulled, only things left are Terry tank, alpine sunglasses and I keychain I believe.
July 10, 2012 @ 19:21:26
Washed slim jeans where pulled, only things left are Terry tank, alpine sunglasses and I keychain I believe.

Terry tank already dropped.
July 10, 2012 @ 19:29:40
So I guess just the keychain and sunglasses, no preview for the sunglasses this week so who knows what's going to drop Thursday
July 10, 2012 @ 19:42:24
just buy it if you like it. and shut the fuck up.

show us a p-l sheet or get out of here with that shit. you're speculating just as much as anyone else..

the whole point being made was that supreme couldn't possibly give a fuck about re-sellers because they're already getting largest margin by far.

July 10, 2012 @ 20:05:42
Anyone who picked up some CDG vans on the restock don't worry, they are just waiting for the shoes to come in. Then they will send them out.
July 10, 2012 @ 20:08:05
Anyone who picked up some CDG vans on the restock don't worry, they are just waiting for the shoes to come in. Then they will send them out.

They're prolly coming in from the dsm
July 10, 2012 @ 20:09:05
It wouldn't matter only heads check the website for restocks. Regulars just check the website once and go to eBay straight after that. Also they all sold out now.

This.
If they restocked on like a monday afternoon, no one would actually look/buy them then, and my guess is that Supreme knew that. It most likely just a psychological thing to make people think that there were a lot more shoes released, when really there were only a few more in each size, but they sat for a while because everyone was at work, and doing other shit at that time. If i am right then Supreme did the perfect thing; they fucked with resellers' heads and yet they didnt put that many more CDG shoes in the market, therefore keeping it exclusive.
There was some1 on this thread that said something like "I just copped a pair of size 12 authentics! yay!" and then right after that i looked at the site and every size was still available except for 12.
Thats my reasoning, and if im right thats a good call on Supreme's part IMO.

Now to really fuck with the bitch ass resellers they should restock them AGAIN. ahahha

If you have patience you kid sit on the authentics for a while and make profit.. same scenario happened with the Safaris. They were selling for rape, dropped because of all the resellers, now things mad quit and resell price just slowly climbing yo....

and i'm a happy muthafucka with 5 safaris sittin in my closet!

+ www.tallcans.org +

July 10, 2012 @ 20:17:05

They're prolly coming in from the dsm

Yeah that would make a lot of sense. A guy from the warehouse told me that the shoes are getting shipped to the warehouse then they will sort and send.

July 10, 2012 @ 20:41:18

mine already shipped. bought on the restock 5 minutes as it went live.

Oh ok I bought mine like 40 minutes after.
July 10, 2012 @ 20:47:47
lol

it's one of their ugliest camps imo. props to anyone who can pull it off but i can't even imagine

fit pics?

July 10, 2012 @ 20:49:52
lol

Only one I would even look at would be the navy one lmao.
July 10, 2012 @ 20:50:09
My authentics came in today. The CdG shirt material feels a lot more durable than regular canvas vans.

July 10, 2012 @ 20:51:23
My authentics came in today. The CdG shirt material feels a lot more durable than regular canvas vans.

Fit pic?
July 10, 2012 @ 20:52:50
I'll probably put one up later

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x