[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Jul 12, 2012 @ 02:38
are the Supreme x Hanes tees even worth it?

No they are literally cheap ass hanes tees with a box logo on the bottom. no different then the 5 dollar ones.
Jul 12, 2012 @ 02:42
im going to supreme LA tommorrow at like 6 pm hopefully theres something decent left.

Bout it, Bout it

Jul 12, 2012 @ 02:50
quick question, y'all think this is legit?? I like the color but the box logo kinda looks off :/

PS: picture's not me

Fitted box logo new era, released earlier this season. Retail was $48 and they sold out kinda quick, i copped the blue denim one.
so yes, from the looks of the picture, it looks legit.
I also think theres a "Legit Check" thread on HB somewhere.

Its the loro pianos from a while back.... I have the red one.

sweet, thanks y'all!

'93 مارفين

Jul 12, 2012 @ 02:56
I COPPED:
ALL THE CDG STUFF EXCEPT the button down
All The TEES
Field jacket
floral camp
independent trucker
blimp hat
all the camel hats
camel shorts
ikat
donegal
camo
army hat
all the arabic stuff
pinup tank
all the northface stuff
and some other shit i cant think of
PUSSY TEE WAS THE BEST THIS SEASON NUFF SAID

Ok- you can have the HAM hat, good stuff. I got that pussy sticker, wife was like dafuq?

*PUSSY MUG WAS THE BEST THIS SEASON NUFF SAID
^Thats what you meant, right?
Jul 12, 2012 @ 03:00
I COPPED:
All The TEES
Field jacket
floral camp
independent trucker
blimp hat
all the camel hats
camel shorts
ikat
donegal
camo
army hat
all the arabic stuff
pinup tank
all the northface stuff

Ok- you can have the HAM hat, good stuff. I got that pussy sticker, wife was like dafuq?

*PUSSY MUG WAS THE BEST THIS SEASON NUFF SAID
^Thats what you meant, right?

they made a tee also
Jul 12, 2012 @ 03:16

No they are literally cheap ass hanes tees with a box logo on the bottom. no different then the 5 dollar ones.

I really dont get why people are willing to pay extra for Hanes tee...
they're the same ones you get from walmart
Jul 12, 2012 @ 03:17

Speaking of walmart, i just picked up a pack of 7 hanes tees for $12.50 smokeyface

Yes.

Jul 12, 2012 @ 03:19

i only get em when i am only gonna get one other thing to make shipping more reasonable. And i dont just like getting one thing when i order from online

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Jul 12, 2012 @ 03:23
I COPPED:
All The TEES
Field jacket
floral camp
independent trucker
blimp hat
all the camel hats
camel shorts
ikat
donegal
camo
army hat
all the arabic stuff
pinup tank
all the northface stuff

pics or gtfo

WTB: Original Fake Tees | WTB: Supreme Tees Sz. M

Jul 12, 2012 @ 03:23

i only get em when i am only gonna get one other thing to make shipping more reasonable. And i dont just like getting one thing when i order from online

Sold one for 60 to this dude in uk lol

سبحان

Jul 12, 2012 @ 03:30

Sold one for 60 to this dude in uk lol

lol dat hustle. do they ever leave the online shop ?
Jul 12, 2012 @ 03:32
So what's Gucci for tmr. I'll be at work and just check the site at 11:00 hoping for an online restock smokeyface

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

Jul 12, 2012 @ 03:35
Them Hanes tee's are coo, I'm wearing one right now, nice and thin for them hot ass days like today. Mediums on point
Jul 12, 2012 @ 03:36
@fuckjohn the restock isn't even confirmed. just a guess that's floating around. but it shall be exciting tho smokeyface
Jul 12, 2012 @ 03:41
Personally, I think the Hanes tees are like fake supreme...
It's just a normal hanes tee with a little itty bitty box logo at the bottom left.
Not even really made by Supreme... its like Supreme FOR HANES, not HANES for SUPREME.
I feel like people would wear those because they were too late to get the good tees.

No hate to you if you wear them... I just personally don't think they real Supreme.

Feel me?

I got bored and changed my name. USED TO BE willnellis.

Jul 12, 2012 @ 03:42
"Supreme x Hanes tees are lame. It's not even Supreme." is what you said in a shorter way
Jul 12, 2012 @ 03:45
@fuckjohn the restock isn't even confirmed. just a guess that's floating around. but it shall be exciting tho smokeyface

What shall be exciting? Don't even know what's dropping
Jul 12, 2012 @ 03:59
Hopin for an oxford restock.
Jul 12, 2012 @ 04:00
Originally posted by Inactive User
It's just a normal hanes tee with a little itty bitty box logo at the bottom left.
Not even really made by Supreme... its like Supreme FOR HANES, not HANES for SUPREME.
I feel like people would wear those because they were too late to get the good tees.

No hate to you if you wear them... I just personally don't think they real Supreme.

Feel me?

i dont really feel you but ill stick to 5 pack hanes from walmart for $20. its a white t-shirt come on.

Jul 12, 2012 @ 04:05
i got no idea if anyones interested in these i know nothing about supreme but this guy from e-bay was sending me some pics of DMND T's and he sent these as well LMK if you want his details

(Invalid img)

Aussie Diamond Lifer Instagram/twitter/snapchat : dadonnyd

Jul 12, 2012 @ 04:07
The Hanes Tee in grey is clean. Perfect fit after a hot soak and a quick dry. Plus I've always liked the mini box logo.

$$ WTB Supreme "Land of the Free" Snapback $$

Jul 12, 2012 @ 04:10

Feel me?

I was always wondering why the price was sort of reasonable and not like $40 for 3 tees

i dont really feel you but ill stick to 5 pack hanes from walmart for $20. its a white t-shirt come on.
Jul 12, 2012 @ 04:11
it's a fucking hanes tee. same construction same dimensions same shit quality. no one will notice or care theres a tiny ass logo on it.

I know right your paying for the packaging and the tiny ass logo

سبحان

Jul 12, 2012 @ 04:11
So who has the best undershirt?Just curious.

:)

Jul 12, 2012 @ 04:13
Anyone on SS got any drop speculations to share? There's not really anything left from the preview

Jul 12, 2012 @ 04:17
Did anybody here cop the crowns 5-panel? The more I look at it , the more I want to cop. Hat's pretty clean
REVS
Jul 12, 2012 @ 04:19
Anyone on SS got any drop speculations to share? There's not really anything left from the preview

Dudes talking about restocks, most likely the iKat camp.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

So who has the best undershirt?Just curious.

Everlane has great price to quality ratio.
Just wait 11 more hours till the webstore updates (if it even updates). It'll be a surprise.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

At what time will everything restock?

I got bored and changed my name. USED TO BE willnellis.

Jul 12, 2012 @ 04:20
Did anybody here cop the crowns 5-panel? The more I look at it , the more I want to cop. Hat's pretty clean

I got the camo one, it was nice for summer because it's all mesh. I fucking lost mine somewhere but it was definitely worth it.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.