[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Jul 11, 2012 @ 23:06
What other brands do you guys mess with?
Do you consider any brands up there w/ Supreme? Better than Sup? Why?

I just haven't found any appeal w/ the Hundreds, Diamond, Black Scale, Mishka etc. No hate- Just doesnt speak to me. Even Stussy motifs just never grabbed me (even in my younger days, i'm 31). Visvim's price is nuts and I never seen a piece in person so can't judge.

For me:
Jcrew- great basics builder, good for work
LRG- been rockin since '01 or so- have homies in the company so it's nice to get free gear/support even though they're a bit mainstream, still good for basics
Nike- performance stuff mostly (Jordans/SB also)
A light sprinkling of BBC/Bape- speak to my japanese roots, got respect for Pharrell and what he does
Supreme- I'm pretty new to it, but they're killin it right now and they have something that I dont know that any other company will ever be able to capture. Respek for that. Plus I don't see a lot of it around so that's always been a draw for me (exclusivity).

I like the older stuff from diamond when they didn't do 10 min Photoshop designs. Some Bape and bbc not a huge fan though. I love naked and famous and nudie for denim and of course nike/Jordan for kicks

I got you- some of the stuff does look mass produced, thrown together. I feel like Hundreds just has a volume approach to winning- but the kid's making a killing.
Sad we lost jonas, I really think he had some cool visions and I like that LRG was never about just one group or just one race.

DGK is kinda fun, but I think I'm too old for that now, haha.

instagram: @rty

Jul 11, 2012 @ 23:07
Originally posted by Inactive User
@iamrty if you like supreme check out.

Scholar Griz
or
Fucking Awesome

Appreciate- will check em.

instagram: @rty

Jul 11, 2012 @ 23:38
Looks like no one answered my question from earlier. Anyone know the difference between F/W '10 and F/W '11 box logo hoodies? Just copped one, not sure if '10 or '11 though.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jul 12, 2012 @ 00:46
Tmrows restock shall be exciting. smokeyface
Jul 12, 2012 @ 00:47

In store only, correct?
Jul 12, 2012 @ 01:05
Did anyone find out if the CDG collab re-stocked at SupLA last week?

Im hoping a restock tomorrow in SupLA im going tomorrow morning to check it out hopefully they do have a restock on either that or Kate Moss cause I dont want to come back home empty-handed
Jul 12, 2012 @ 01:07

instore only right? and if yes you going to SupLA ?
Jul 12, 2012 @ 01:13
Did anyone find out if the CDG collab re-stocked at SupLA last week?

Im hoping a restock tomorrow in SupLA im going tomorrow morning to check it out hopefully they do have a restock on either that or Kate Moss cause I dont want to come back home empty-handed
Haha I guess I'll see you there then. I'm gonna head up there for the same reasons. I hope I don't go up there for nothing though hah

sometime next time

Jul 12, 2012 @ 01:17
smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface tomorow
Jul 12, 2012 @ 01:17
sucks not being near a store. ny ain't far, but i got other shit to do. think i'll just cop from the app like usual.

Scranton, PA ----- I'M KENAN THOMPSON BITCH

Jul 12, 2012 @ 01:20
Haha I guess I'll see you there then. I'm gonna head up there for the same reasons. I hope I don't go up there for nothing though hah

around what time would you be getting there?
Jul 12, 2012 @ 01:24

Depends on if I'm able to find out if the shit I want is coming out or not. But if they do come out, I'll prolly be there early, like before the store opens since I'm coming from SD.

sometime next time

Jul 12, 2012 @ 01:30
Why do people think Kate Moss will restock in-store, or am I just clueless?
Jul 12, 2012 @ 01:34
Depends on if I'm able to find out if the shit I want is coming out or not. But if they do come out, I'll prolly be there early, like before the store opens since I'm coming from SD.

SD pretty far bro.. yeah im going to be there a little early also just dont want to look like a dumbass there waiting to go inside and nothing restocked lol
Jul 12, 2012 @ 01:36
So the official word on these restocks is in store only?
Jul 12, 2012 @ 01:37

SD pretty far bro.. yeah im going to be there a little early also just dont want to look like a dumbass there waiting to go inside and nothing restocked lol
Hahaha real shit! I don't want to be "that guy" and shit. Still waiting to see if anyone knows for sure so I know if I'm going to save a trip or not.

sometime next time

Jul 12, 2012 @ 01:38
I'm gonna be in LA the second week of August, is the Supreme store usually closed by then?

Instagram: @wlllm

Jul 12, 2012 @ 01:38
Hahaha real shit! I don't want to be "that guy" and shit. Still waiting to see if anyone knows for sure so I know if I'm going to save a trip or not.

true .. but fuck it im still going i dont live that far from the store
Jul 12, 2012 @ 02:02
Still no word on tomorrow? Seems alittle strange

Ninjas holding out that good info !!
Jul 12, 2012 @ 02:11
I doubt anything special will be up on the site tomorrow. More of a restock in store only I would think. Season's pretty much over anyways. But you never know haha! blushing
Jul 12, 2012 @ 02:20
Restock on stuff people didn't want on site
Jul 12, 2012 @ 02:22
Restock on the tarpon, don't sleep.

Jul 12, 2012 @ 02:23

Lol! Not missing out on this.
Jul 12, 2012 @ 02:28
so there will be no restocks online?
Jul 12, 2012 @ 02:29
Ewwwwwwww.

sometime next time

Jul 12, 2012 @ 02:30

Fuck. Source?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

Jul 12, 2012 @ 02:34
are the Supreme x Hanes tees even worth it?
Jul 12, 2012 @ 02:38

Na, Hanes tees suck

All my friends are black but my wives are white

Jul 12, 2012 @ 02:38

No they are literally cheap ass hanes tees with a box logo on the bottom. no different then the 5 dollar ones.
Jul 12, 2012 @ 02:42
im going to supreme LA tommorrow at like 6 pm hopefully theres something decent left.

Bout it, Bout it

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0