SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
July 11, 2012 @ 10:35 PM
iamrty

What other brands do you guys mess with?
Do you consider any brands up there w/ Supreme? Better than Sup? Why?

I just haven't found any appeal w/ the Hundreds, Diamond, Black Scale, Mishka etc. No hate- Just doesnt speak to me. Even Stussy motifs just never grabbed me (even in my younger days, i'm 31). Visvim's price is nuts and I never seen a piece in person so can't judge.

For me:
Jcrew- great basics builder, good for work
LRG- been rockin since '01 or so- have homies in the company so it's nice to get free gear/support even though they're a bit mainstream, still good for basics
Nike- performance stuff mostly (Jordans/SB also)
A light sprinkling of BBC/Bape- speak to my japanese roots, got respect for Pharrell and what he does
Supreme- I'm pretty new to it, but they're killin it right now and they have something that I dont know that any other company will ever be able to capture. Respek for that. Plus I don't see a lot of it around so that's always been a draw for me (exclusivity).

Peep the lookbook: www.thebirdandthebeast.com, instagram:rty

July 11, 2012 @ 10:44 PM
heemish

Has supreme always had a mobile website for androids?
July 11, 2012 @ 10:45 PM
iamrty

I don't understand what's so hype over the Arabic logo.. I mean even if I got it for free I wouldn't wear it, primarily because I'm in New York and second the fact that I don't know what it says.

---
On another note: Only looking forward for the backpack of F/W'12. I'll pass on the box logo hoodie if they drop one because I just got one.. hoping for more unique ones like the Uptown one

i LOVED the uptown.i hope they top that and it isnt something gay like the rust-oleum

Some of their collaborations def leave me scratching my head.

July 11, 2012 @ 10:49 PM
jeeebs

Did anyone find out if the CDG collab re-stocked at SupLA last week?

bawbawbawbaw

July 11, 2012 @ 10:49 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

@iamrty if you like supreme check out.

Scholar Griz
or
Fucking Awesome

:)

July 11, 2012 @ 10:52 PM
iamrty

I COPPED:
ALL THE CDG STUFF EXCEPT the button down
All The TEES
Field jacket
floral camp
independent trucker
blimp hat
all the camel hats
camel shorts
ikat
donegal
camo
army hat
all the arabic stuff
pinup tank
all the northface stuff
and some other shit i cant think of
PUSSY TEE WAS THE BEST THIS SEASON NUFF SAID

Ok- you can have the HAM hat, good stuff. I got that pussy sticker, wife was like dafuq?

July 11, 2012 @ 10:52 PM
snar

I just haven't found any appeal w/ the Hundreds, Diamond, Black Scale, Mishka etc. No hate- Just doesnt speak to me. Even Stussy motifs just never grabbed me (even in my younger days, i'm 31). Visvim's price is nuts and I never seen a piece in person so can't judge.

For me:
LRG- been rockin since '01 or so- have homies in the company so it's nice to get free gear/support even though they're a bit mainstream, still good for basics
A light sprinkling of BBC/Bape- speak to my japanese roots, got respect for Pharrell and what he does
Supreme- I'm pretty new to it, but they're killin it right now and they have something that I dont know that any other company will ever be able to capture. Respek for that. Plus I don't see a lot of it around so that's always been a draw for me (exclusivity).

I like the older stuff from diamond when they didn't do 10 min Photoshop designs. Some Bape and bbc not a huge fan though. I love naked and famous and nudie for denim and of course nike/Jordan for kicks
July 11, 2012 @ 11:04 PM
jrich703

Let's talk tomorrow's re-stock...

Let's..

You first

WTB: Supreme roach clip 'numbers do not lie. except 5-0'

July 11, 2012 @ 11:06 PM
Mr_Chukes

I copped camps mostly. I missed the shirts I wanted. Big dot, Kate, floral, and baseball tee.
Camo
Foulard
Canvas
Herringbone
Ikat
Mantra tee
CDG authentics.
July 11, 2012 @ 11:06 PM
iamrty

For me:

I like the older stuff from diamond when they didn't do 10 min Photoshop designs. Some Bape and bbc not a huge fan though. I love naked and famous and nudie for denim and of course nike/Jordan for kicks

I got you- some of the stuff does look mass produced, thrown together. I feel like Hundreds just has a volume approach to winning- but the kid's making a killing.
Sad we lost jonas, I really think he had some cool visions and I like that LRG was never about just one group or just one race.

DGK is kinda fun, but I think I'm too old for that now, haha.

July 11, 2012 @ 11:07 PM
iamrty

@iamrty if you like supreme check out.

Scholar Griz
or
Fucking Awesome

Appreciate- will check em.

July 11, 2012 @ 11:38 PM
至高

Looks like no one answered my question from earlier. Anyone know the difference between F/W '10 and F/W '11 box logo hoodies? Just copped one, not sure if '10 or '11 though.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

July 12, 2012 @ 12:46 AM
DarthVader

Tmrows restock shall be exciting. cool
July 12, 2012 @ 12:47 AM
osalf

In store only, correct?
July 12, 2012 @ 01:05 AM
ugzilla

Im hoping a restock tomorrow in SupLA im going tomorrow morning to check it out hopefully they do have a restock on either that or Kate Moss cause I dont want to come back home empty-handed
July 12, 2012 @ 01:07 AM
ugzilla

instore only right? and if yes you going to SupLA ?
July 12, 2012 @ 01:13 AM
jeeebs

Im hoping a restock tomorrow in SupLA im going tomorrow morning to check it out hopefully they do have a restock on either that or Kate Moss cause I dont want to come back home empty-handed
Haha I guess I'll see you there then. I'm gonna head up there for the same reasons. I hope I don't go up there for nothing though hah

bawbawbawbaw

July 12, 2012 @ 01:17 AM
unemployed

coolcoolcool tomorow
July 12, 2012 @ 01:17 AM
pigionz

sucks not being near a store. ny ain't far, but i got other shit to do. think i'll just cop from the app like usual.

Scranton, PA ----- I'M KENAN THOMPSON BITCH

July 12, 2012 @ 01:20 AM
ugzilla

Haha I guess I'll see you there then. I'm gonna head up there for the same reasons. I hope I don't go up there for nothing though hah

around what time would you be getting there?
July 12, 2012 @ 01:24 AM
jeeebs

Depends on if I'm able to find out if the shit I want is coming out or not. But if they do come out, I'll prolly be there early, like before the store opens since I'm coming from SD.

bawbawbawbaw

July 12, 2012 @ 01:30 AM
sophisticated

Why do people think Kate Moss will restock in-store, or am I just clueless?
July 12, 2012 @ 01:34 AM
ugzilla

Depends on if I'm able to find out if the shit I want is coming out or not. But if they do come out, I'll prolly be there early, like before the store opens since I'm coming from SD.

SD pretty far bro.. yeah im going to be there a little early also just dont want to look like a dumbass there waiting to go inside and nothing restocked lol
July 12, 2012 @ 01:36 AM
Trespace

So the official word on these restocks is in store only?
July 12, 2012 @ 01:37 AM
jeeebs

SD pretty far bro.. yeah im going to be there a little early also just dont want to look like a dumbass there waiting to go inside and nothing restocked lol
Hahaha real shit! I don't want to be "that guy" and shit. Still waiting to see if anyone knows for sure so I know if I'm going to save a trip or not.

bawbawbawbaw

July 12, 2012 @ 01:38 AM
wlllm

I'm gonna be in LA the second week of August, is the Supreme store usually closed by then?

Instagram: @wlllm

July 12, 2012 @ 01:38 AM
ugzilla

Hahaha real shit! I don't want to be "that guy" and shit. Still waiting to see if anyone knows for sure so I know if I'm going to save a trip or not.

true .. but fuck it im still going i dont live that far from the store
July 12, 2012 @ 02:02 AM
jrich703

Still no word on tomorrow? Seems alittle strange

Ninjas holding out that good info !!

WTB: Supreme roach clip 'numbers do not lie. except 5-0'

July 12, 2012 @ 02:11 AM
dasik

I doubt anything special will be up on the site tomorrow. More of a restock in store only I would think. Season's pretty much over anyways. But you never know haha! smile
July 12, 2012 @ 02:20 AM
Mr_Chukes

Restock on stuff people didn't want on site

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.