[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Jul 11, 2012 @ 15:30
Originally posted by Inactive User
So does anyone have any actual info on the "secret camp" or is that shit all made up?

The secret camp was the striped canvas.

I know that but a week or so ago people were saying that there was "info" that another secret camp was dropping. I assume that was made up?
Jul 11, 2012 @ 15:40
So does anyone have any actual info on the "secret camp" or is that shit all made up?

I know that but a week or so ago people were saying that there was "info" that another secret camp was dropping. I assume that was made up?
I have a feeling that that was just some dude trying hard to make it sound like he had connections. He said the camp was supposed to drop last week.
Jul 11, 2012 @ 16:00
i hope there's something dropping tomorrow... just because I have money in my pocket...

Do they ever put up old stuff that didn't sell out at the end of the season? Are you ever allowed to cop additional items of the same style at the end of the season? Do they still do a end of season sale online? I always forget the answers to these questions.

+ www.tallcans.org +

Jul 11, 2012 @ 16:07
They will restock some stuff from this season weekly. You are still limited to 1 item per person. They do not do sales.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

Jul 11, 2012 @ 16:10

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

Jul 11, 2012 @ 16:23
$98

is this correct? i remember it being in excess of 100, i think 110? could be wrong.

$110

instagram: @rty

Jul 11, 2012 @ 17:16
Does anyone have a rough idea of how many things are dropping tomorrow?

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

Jul 11, 2012 @ 17:28
They will restock some stuff from this season weekly. You are still limited to 1 item per person. They do not do sales.

I believe they still do sales though, just not on restocked items. I remember back in 2010 they had like 25% off the entire site.
Jul 11, 2012 @ 17:35

I believe they still do sales though, just not on restocked items. I remember back in 2010 they had like 25% off the entire site.

they havnt done that in like 3 seasonssmh

IG: @luii.xx

Jul 11, 2012 @ 17:52
does any one know when the Supreme x nike sb dunks will drop??
Jul 11, 2012 @ 17:55

On a thursday. Dont worry about which one. Just check the site. smokeyface

:)

Jul 11, 2012 @ 18:15

They did it last season in ny but what's the point, there ain't shit left by then.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g95KabBPNRk

Jul 11, 2012 @ 19:00

They did it last season in ny but what's the point, there ain't shit left by then.

im talking bout online

Jul 11, 2012 @ 19:06

Bro those dropped 2 weeks ago. I copped 2 smokeyface
Jul 11, 2012 @ 19:07
That olive Arab Snapback is officially the dopest hat Supreme has ever produced. If you don't get fucked by some hipster bitch in this hat I feel bad for you.
Jul 11, 2012 @ 19:31
That olive Arab Snapback is officially the dopest hat Supreme has ever produced. If you don't get fucked by some hipster bitch in this hat I feel bad for you.

ive been tempted to buy that hat lately... decisions, decsions....?)

Jul 11, 2012 @ 19:51

Sounds like you know something we don't ?)
Jul 11, 2012 @ 19:54

Arabic snapback is dope, I have the black one and its smokeyface.
Jul 11, 2012 @ 20:00
is this correct? i remember it being in excess of 100, i think 110? could be wrong.

$110

It was $110. Confirmed
Jul 11, 2012 @ 20:02
Restock on CDG sk8 hi 10 and 13 authentic's 9-10.5

سبحان

Jul 11, 2012 @ 20:06
Restock on CDG sk8 hi 10 and 13 authentic's 9-10.5

I feel sad for those paying top dollar when they've restocked a few pairs.
Jul 11, 2012 @ 20:11

olive one makes me feel too much like i'm in the military (no offense to anyone who is in the military, thank you for errything y'all do)

Jul 11, 2012 @ 20:12

The arabic logo 5 panel in olive is fire. Wear that backwards with the arabic logo tee and what do you get? Hype.
Jul 11, 2012 @ 20:14

not really lol.. unless you didnt know supreme dropped on thursdays

Jul 11, 2012 @ 20:19

But when they stop restocking, you'll have a pair of triple-collab shoes that will never be released again.
Has Supreme ever released any triple collabs before?

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

Jul 11, 2012 @ 20:20

not really lol.. unless you didnt know supreme dropped on thursdays

Supreme's drops are on thursdays???? blinkyeyes It doesnt say that on their website in big bold print!!!!
Jul 11, 2012 @ 20:25

olive one makes me feel too much like i'm in the military (no offense to anyone who is in the military, thank you for errything y'all do)

HAHAHA THAT EAGLE!
but thanks man. I am actually in the military (I'm a Navy Hospital Corpsaman to be specific)
the Arabic snapbacks are nice. seen them in NY...but my head dont look right in Supreme snapbacks

I got stupid juice.....i bust the stupid moves.

Jul 11, 2012 @ 20:28
^ word. that olive arabic cap was so dope I had to buy 2... might be coppin a 3rd if it sits long enough.

+ www.tallcans.org +

Jul 11, 2012 @ 20:31

But when they stop restocking, you'll have a pair of triple-collab shoes that will never be released again.

Aren't the Campbell's vans technically triple collab?
Jul 11, 2012 @ 20:39

nah, another camp is gonna drop. no real info out yet like pics or anything

Aren't the Campbell's vans technically triple collab?

who's the 3rd? hell, its not really even a collab. supreme just used campbells' print. Its not like designers from campbells worked w/ supreme on em lol

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.