[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 09, 2012 @ 21:49:22

What was the point of this?

Anyways, won't be able to go down to Supreme Thursday for the supposed "restock" because just got called into work. It's w.e though, I'd rather make money than spend.

Cheapest Kates on ebay if anyone is looking and can't cop on the restock.
I'll prob cop a red from this guy with my next paychecksmokeyface

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

July 09, 2012 @ 22:07:34

Anyways, won't be able to go down to Supreme Thursday for the supposed "restock" because just got called into work. It's w.e though, I'd rather make money than spend.

WOW those are some steals!!

:)

July 09, 2012 @ 22:30:36
Why are so many people talking about the SB's people on instagram sayin they drop Thursday.
July 09, 2012 @ 22:31:04
i think out of all the cdg drops the vans are the least wanted/hyped...

really ain't much special about them... whereas with the camps, shirts, and hoodies, that shit is piff and will be noticed if you're sportin it... who's gonna really notice those vans? generic as hell.

TRRRRRUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEE ***2 chainz voice***

السلام عليكم

July 09, 2012 @ 22:35:46
Why are so many people talking about the SB's people on instagram sayin they drop Thursday.

just enjoy the anticipation, check supreme site 11am don't worry about what drops before hand, the real thrill is waking up and seeing something new on that thursday.

:)

July 09, 2012 @ 22:36:18

I would like to see fit pics of them as well? Straight with you?
July 09, 2012 @ 22:36:35
so what is coming out thurs ?)

check sig blushing
July 09, 2012 @ 22:38:15
Originally posted by Inactive User

just enjoy the anticipation, check supreme site 11am don't worry about what drops before hand, the real thrill is waking up and seeing something new on that thursday.

True like when the ikats dropped and everyone was suprised and hyped up.
July 09, 2012 @ 22:42:44
Season has been basically done for a while, all that's left is the SBs. Any info on re-stocks or even that secret camp talk? I miss those end of the season sales on the real.

bawbawbawbaw

July 09, 2012 @ 22:49:37
so many shots being fired. smh

any of you got any new news with that secret camp?

omfgruben is back. HB 2012 Rookie of the year. (Buddy Omar Approved)

July 09, 2012 @ 22:56:49
I dont think anybody really knows anything about a secret camp. Like people were sayin above just gotta check thursday morning and see whats good.

3 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 09, 2012 @ 23:49:16

UGH! I'll be actively working during that time and won't be able to use my phone until about 45 minutes after. Right when the good stuff will be sold out. Assuming that whatever it is will be good.

WTB SUPREME PIN DOT NAVY MEDIUM / SUPREME CAIRO HOODIE MEDIUM

July 09, 2012 @ 23:57:30

They aint gonna drop thursday, there wasnt even a newsletter this week.
July 09, 2012 @ 23:58:30
wow, kate resell prices are still insane

x

July 10, 2012 @ 00:04:32
I dont think anybody really knows anything about a secret camp. Like people were sayin above just gotta check thursday morning and see whats good.

you'd be surprised how much info they're giving out on SWO
Edit: i got banned for that. |_()|_

July 10, 2012 @ 00:08:05
I'm sure you saw

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

July 10, 2012 @ 00:14:11
lol'd @ mobby havent had a good laugh in a bit
July 10, 2012 @ 00:44:22

you'd be surprised how much info they're giving out on SWO
Edit: i got banned for that. |_()|_

Sound like some north korea ish going on in there.

But patience is key. Im looking forward to this thurs, now is when things should start getting really interesting and we'll see how long the webshop stays open.
July 10, 2012 @ 01:00:20
can't wait for the washed slim jeans to drop thursdaysmokeyface
July 10, 2012 @ 01:06:17
when will shiet go on sale?
July 10, 2012 @ 01:36:00
How do the snakeskin shorts fit? Also are they lined at all or what is the material like?
July 10, 2012 @ 01:40:11
What was your favorite item this season?

this

and this
July 10, 2012 @ 01:54:35
How do the snakeskin shorts fit? Also are they lined at all or what is the material like?

Snakeskin shorts are DOPE imo. Drove back from Philly today and it was 90+ and they feeling comfy the entire time. They are almost like a boardshort thickness, but are perfect for s/s imo. I've got the royal and green ones, and they fit exactly like the other belted shorts, camel and cord, which I have both of. Here's a fit pic of mine wearing em. smokeyface arabic, snakeskin, 5's

July 10, 2012 @ 02:20:50

Snakeskin shorts are DOPE imo. Drove back from Philly today and it was 90+ and they feeling comfy the entire time. They are almost like a boardshort thickness, but are perfect for s/s imo. I've got the royal and green ones, and they fit exactly like the other belted shorts, camel and cord, which I have both of. Here's a fit pic of mine wearing em. smokeyface arabic, snakeskin, 5's

yung ryan came threw looking clean - PK
July 10, 2012 @ 02:45:27

Digging the matching shoes with snakeskin. Looking dope.
July 10, 2012 @ 03:14:15

every time i see this or the grey one, i'm mad i got black...i added both to my list...

btw: is it just me or do i not remember Supreme seasons ever being this long??? i mean, new season drops early September and i feel we still have like 2 weeks to go...we gonna get a preview in about a month and a half
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x