[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

July 09, 2012 @ 19:00:11
Sucks to those who bought strictly to resell lol
July 09, 2012 @ 19:15:40
Grabbed some 12s off the restock got an extra pair of size 11 authentics if anyone needs some.
July 09, 2012 @ 19:22:32

While there will be more in the marketplace, the restocks go so fast that it may not have impact on the resell value. THAT IS unless they sit...

instagram: @rty

July 09, 2012 @ 19:36:33

While there will be more in the marketplace, the restocks go so fast that it may not have impact on the resell value. THAT IS unless they sit...

they are sitting. lol

IG: @mobbyluii

July 09, 2012 @ 19:47:27
i think out of all the cdg drops the vans are the least wanted/hyped...

really ain't much special about them... whereas with the camps, shirts, and hoodies, that shit is piff and will be noticed if you're sportin it... who's gonna really notice those vans? generic as hell.

+ www.tallcans.org +

July 09, 2012 @ 20:05:08
Vans are still there.
July 09, 2012 @ 20:07:14

they are sitting. lol

Yeah every size is. I'm debating on getting some. I passed last week.
July 09, 2012 @ 20:17:42
people buying supreme just to resell, thats sad.
July 09, 2012 @ 20:24:29

its been sad for a LONG time

July 09, 2012 @ 20:25:41

Thats not new

really ain't much special about them... whereas with the camps, shirts, and hoodies, that shit is piff and will be noticed if you're sportin it... who's gonna really notice those vans? generic as hell.

I think its just because there's been so many restocks on these vans. The other part of the cdg collab was cool too but i dont see how you can say that the other stuff, at least the gusset shirt and camps, were way cooler if they're the exact same materials as the vans.
July 09, 2012 @ 20:30:15

that's kinda true but I've seen a handful of pics of ppl wearing the cdg box logo shirt and hoodies and they don't look good at all, where as the vans look clean

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 09, 2012 @ 20:42:30
Originally posted by Inactive User
I'm actually infatuated that you went out of your way to create a dummy account, just to "spy" on us. So I have nothing but kind words for you. Thank you.

Remember the kind of "man" you are hiding behind your username though, not revealing who you are out of fear of being IP banned.

Remember something WE built was on the front of the headlines today. Thank you - sincerely to those who have helped make it possible.

It wasn't even your picture. You found it through a guy's Instagram who's close to Supreme.
July 09, 2012 @ 20:43:05

you new? people been reselling

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

July 09, 2012 @ 20:47:29
Supreme has changed so much.. items used to actually be rare. There used to be 2-3 camps a season. Items would sell out on the day of release. Only 1 restock (if it didnt sell out), 2(if lucky). And I feel like supreme knows that they can sell whatever they want. the designs are not as unique anymore. I feel like they trippled their production amount in the last 2 years and there is nothing "exclusive" about it.. not that it matters. But it was kinda cool knowing that it was going to be hard to buy a certain item or else it would sell out quick. Now if you miss the morning drop, you wait for the restock. it would cool to have something that many other people didnt because they missed out.. Supreme, bring back the exclusivity to the brand!

July 09, 2012 @ 20:48:39
Any CDG van fit pics.
July 09, 2012 @ 20:52:12
jaded
Supreme has changed so much.. items used to actually be rare. There used to be 2-3 camps a season. Items would sell out on the day of release. Only 1 restock (if it didnt sell out), 2(if lucky). And I feel like supreme knows that they can sell whatever they want. the designs are not as unique anymore. I feel like they trippled their production amount in the last 2 years and there is nothing "exclusive" about it.. not that it matters. But it was kinda cool knowing that it was going to be hard to buy a certain item or else it would sell out quick. Now if you miss the morning drop, you wait for the restock. it would cool to have something that many other people didnt because they missed out.. Supreme, bring back the exclusivity to the brand!

Supreme may also be doing that to try and cut down on the amount of people reselling their product and making way more off of a shirt than they do.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

July 09, 2012 @ 20:54:05

Supreme may also be doing that to try and cut down on the amount of people reselling their product and making way more off of a shirt than they do.

thats a good pointsmokeyface

July 09, 2012 @ 20:56:20

That is what they're doing lol. Its their plan
July 09, 2012 @ 20:58:46

All the real heat still sells out they day it comes out. Missed out a couple things this summer like the basketball jersey.
July 09, 2012 @ 21:05:55
Any successful business is going to increase their output in order to meet demand, even if they're still encouraging that limited feel/exclusitivity of the brand. Nothing wrong with the dudes at Supreme paying the bills, getting to have a night on the town, and still being able to come home with a fat stack of cash with which to make it rain upon their girlfriend or dog or whatever. If they didn't increase output, they would just increase prices because of the demand, and I feel like that would rub even more people the wrong way. Econ 101
July 09, 2012 @ 21:08:12
True (to the guy that mentioned the jerseys) also ^ has a point., there were lots of easy purchases this season. The most difficult ones/ knes that sold the fastest were probably the baseball and basketball jerseys and the first cdg drop(somewhat). I cant think of any others that were difficult for people here other than for card decline reasons.
July 09, 2012 @ 21:10:08
^Camel shorts sold out pretty much instantly.
July 09, 2012 @ 21:13:51
camel shorts, floral polo, basketball and baseball jerseys, and i dont remember what else
July 09, 2012 @ 21:17:15

People have been reselling since the beginning of time. Nothing new.
July 09, 2012 @ 21:17:43
Any successful business is going to increase their output in order to meet demand, even if they're still encouraging that limited feel/exclusitivity of the brand. Nothing wrong with the dudes at Supreme paying the bills, getting to have a night on the town, and still being able to come home with a fat stack of cash with which to make it rain upon their girlfriend or dog or whatever. If they didn't increase output, they would just increase prices because of the demand, and I feel like that would rub even more people the wrong way. Econ 101

yeah haha i feel you on that.. but idk, like I said, itd be cool to be one of the few to have a certain item

July 09, 2012 @ 21:18:55
Mobbly thank you I copped some size 12s.
July 09, 2012 @ 21:21:47
Mobbly thank you I copped some size 12s.

good stuff G.

July 09, 2012 @ 21:30:58
Any CDG van fit pics.
July 09, 2012 @ 21:39:40
Got my cdgs and usa snap in, they ait.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x