[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Jul 11, 2012 @ 02:34
i still havent get my CDG authentic in hand smh expecting

FS: Vans CDG Supreme AUTHENTIC Sz 9US Air Jordan11(XI) "BRED" US10

Jul 11, 2012 @ 02:34
Can somebody tell me which camps are still to drop?

none

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

Jul 11, 2012 @ 02:44
The term "sleeper" means a car that looks stock on the outside but is rather modified under the hood. To logically extend the analogy, that would mean the hat doesn't look great at first, but it actually fits really well or possesses some other quality that is desirable.

Right on- not to get all analogy nazi on anyone - but that's what I thought. i actually have the hat coming friday so that's why i bothered to asked (n. california has the longest wait times it seems)

instagram: @rty

Jul 11, 2012 @ 02:48
(Invalid img)

pickups i never posted <3 sorry. smokeyface

I got bored and changed my name. USED TO BE willnellis.

Jul 11, 2012 @ 02:55
(Invalid img)

Would have loved to have a White Arabic tee.

Girls wearing Hijabs be looking at me like they want the D when im wearing my black one

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

Jul 11, 2012 @ 03:43
(Invalid img)

daamn the cheerleader tee looks piff. was wondering any of the ny heads in here, do they still have any of the tees in stock? going to ny soon.
Jul 11, 2012 @ 04:09
ny still has mad tees in stock any ways how much do you guys think supreme is gonna charge for the pusheads i usually dont get sbs from them but people are gonna camp every where else

Do they have arabic tees in?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g95KabBPNRk

Jul 11, 2012 @ 04:13
ny still has mad tees in stock any ways how much do you guys think supreme is gonna charge for the pusheads i usually dont get sbs from them but people are gonna camp every where else

Pushead 2s are retail $160.

Jul 11, 2012 @ 04:19

Pushead 2s are retail $160.[/q
whats the release date on those?
Jul 11, 2012 @ 04:22
In the next few weeks Id say, they already released in Europe.

EDIT: They arent that sweet... I wouldnt spend $160 on them, thats for sure.

Jul 11, 2012 @ 04:24
kicksonfire says july 15, if so then i'm definitely trying to get a pair through the skate shop i work at
Jul 11, 2012 @ 04:25
if you get a dope discount do it.

Jul 11, 2012 @ 04:27
i get 30% off shit, but the problem is my store has sb's but doesnt have a QS account, so i have to go through one of the other stores within the company that does have one of those accounts
Jul 11, 2012 @ 05:43
Do you guys think 250 for a COmme de garcons hoodie is a good deal. that shit i amazng imo

decent for navy, too much for anything else

i'd do it- retail was what- 198 (incl shipping?) not a bad late tax haha

instagram: @rty

Jul 11, 2012 @ 05:46
In the next few weeks Id say, they already released in Europe.

EDIT: They arent that sweet... I wouldnt spend $160 on them, thats for sure.

Yeah same. They're alright.
Jul 11, 2012 @ 05:58
quick question, y'all think this is legit?? I like the color but the box logo kinda looks off :/

PS: picture's not me

'93 مارفين

Jul 11, 2012 @ 05:58

damn good to hear. going to def. buy the cheerleader tee and arabic tee if I can. lol maybe the sbs because they might look different irl just like the cdg sk8his
Jul 11, 2012 @ 06:13
quick question, y'all think this is legit?? I like the color but the box logo kinda looks off :/

PS: picture's not me

Fitted box logo new era, released earlier this season. Retail was $48 and they sold out kinda quick, i copped the blue denim one.
so yes, from the looks of the picture, it looks legit.
I also think theres a "Legit Check" thread on HB somewhere.
Jul 11, 2012 @ 06:15

damn good to hear. going to def. buy the cheerleader tee and arabic tee if I can. lol maybe the sbs because they might look different irl just like the cdg sk8his

always wanted the yellow arabic tee o well fuck it.

:)

Jul 11, 2012 @ 06:15
it's legit
Jul 11, 2012 @ 06:20
What do you guys consider OG Preme? Before what year would you consider OG?

Jul 11, 2012 @ 06:21
Originally posted by Inactive User

?
Jul 11, 2012 @ 06:30

... Before 2000? lol I don't think there's an answer

M RED/GREEN PARENTAL ADVISORY, CORD PULLOVER http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/195327

Jul 11, 2012 @ 06:31
Basically what im trying to say is,do you consider anything before 2005 to be OG or, would you consider anything before 2010 OG? Just what years would you consider to be OG. Sorry i cant word it better lol.

Jul 11, 2012 @ 06:32
Can somebody tell me which camps are still to drop?

none

yup... they all done... be scouring the preview... cant find anything that hasn't dropped...

+ www.tallcans.org +

Jul 11, 2012 @ 06:32
Not "OG" like remade but like rare shit from the earlier years.
Edit: Fuck this question lmao

Jul 11, 2012 @ 06:37
lol no answer for jacob. damn this thursdays drop is gna be good smokeyface
Jul 11, 2012 @ 06:37
Basically what im trying to say is,do you consider anything before 2005 to be OG or, would you consider anything before 2010 OG? Just what years would you consider to be OG. Sorry i cant word it better lol.

think the word ur looking for is vintage?

life

Jul 11, 2012 @ 06:39

just shut up dude old supreme is old supreme nuff said theres no need to go into it

Fuck you B ! Im trying to contribute to the thread. I rather see question other than flaming. Now sit the fuck down. smokeyface
And don't quote me boy.

Jul 11, 2012 @ 06:41

think the word ur looking for is vintage?

There you go, thanks G!

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.