Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
July 11, 2012 @ 01:40 AM
noteworthy

suspended

I honestly love you all guys im so happy the fighting stopped and that we should all get back on track lets get all this cancer of the thread and stay supreme related so let me start.

What do you guys think of the items from the season so far and what was your best season for me it was 09?.
July 11, 2012 @ 01:42 AM
hazardouz10

i ordered a usa hat from supreme and got an email from ups saying "This message was sent to you at the request of Supreme to notify you that the electronic shipment information below has been transmitted to UPS. The physical package(s) may or may not have actually been tendered to UPS for shipment. To verify the actual transit status of your shipment, click on the tracking link below or contact Supreme directly.'' i clicked on the link and it says, "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated." im confused, is my package suppose to be at the facility but its not or.. its on its way to the place?

Its on its way. Don't stress
July 11, 2012 @ 01:43 AM
lghtshdws

i ordered a usa hat from supreme and got an email from ups saying "This message was sent to you at the request of Supreme to notify you that the electronic shipment information below has been transmitted to UPS. The physical package(s) may or may not have actually been tendered to UPS for shipment. To verify the actual transit status of your shipment, click on the tracking link below or contact Supreme directly.'' i clicked on the link and it says, "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated." im confused, is my package suppose to be at the facility but its not or.. its on its way to the place?

Its on its way. Don't stress

aiight thanks man! over excited to get it haha

instagram: cdotphotography

July 11, 2012 @ 01:44 AM
th3kid

Dude answered it. Nvm.
July 11, 2012 @ 01:54 AM
Arsenic Coffee

Wait, I wasn't really active when the Arabic Tees dropped.

Are they a yes or a no to everyone here?

I got bored and changed my name. USED TO BE willnellis.

July 11, 2012 @ 01:54 AM
Trespace

I honestly love you all guys im so happy the fighting stopped and that we should all get back on track lets get all this cancer of the thread and stay supreme related so let me start.

What do you guys think of the items from the season so far and what was your best season for me it was 09?.

09 cool

Had one of the best spring summer seasons.
July 11, 2012 @ 02:02 AM
intellect

some dude combining the Supreme x Vans and that new 5 Panel RED Diamond supply co. released today
good deal?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271015045459?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_1203

Lmao man, you gotta be smarter than that. You need to change your avy kid. What are you new?

is that mean you think i should cop it?

LMFAO this gif gets me every single time. *tears*

This gif never gets old, lawl
July 11, 2012 @ 02:13 AM
kevlar

lol@spending that much on hats

Agreed

I got my black safari for under $80 just a few weeks ago. Duck camo for $90 in March, and 2 sub $30 camps in 2012.
Im a happy camper.
I'm just tryna snag a black safari then I'm done. Meanwhile, I'm sticking to reselling in order to make up for paying for an overpriced hat. So far, the profit I've made should be enough to cover that extra $100 I'll probably end up paying for a safari.
July 11, 2012 @ 02:30 AM
killercunt

Can somebody tell me which camps are still to drop?
July 11, 2012 @ 02:34 AM
freky

i still havent get my CDG authentic in hand sad expecting

FS: Vans CDG Supreme AUTHENTIC Sz 9US Air Jordan11(XI) "BRED" US10

July 11, 2012 @ 02:34 AM
Panther.

Can somebody tell me which camps are still to drop?

none

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

July 11, 2012 @ 02:44 AM
iamrty

The term "sleeper" means a car that looks stock on the outside but is rather modified under the hood. To logically extend the analogy, that would mean the hat doesn't look great at first, but it actually fits really well or possesses some other quality that is desirable.

Right on- not to get all analogy nazi on anyone - but that's what I thought. i actually have the hat coming friday so that's why i bothered to asked (n. california has the longest wait times it seems)

Peep the lookbook: www.thebirdandthebeast.com, instagram:rty

July 11, 2012 @ 02:48 AM
Arsenic Coffee

pickups i never posted <3 sorry. cool

I got bored and changed my name. USED TO BE willnellis.

July 11, 2012 @ 02:55 AM
iAmSofaKing

Would have loved to have a White Arabic tee.

Girls wearing Hijabs be looking at me like they want the D when im wearing my black one

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

July 11, 2012 @ 03:43 AM
DarthVader

daamn the cheerleader tee looks piff. was wondering any of the ny heads in here, do they still have any of the tees in stock? going to ny soon.
July 11, 2012 @ 04:09 AM
0mgsuprem3

ny still has mad tees in stock any ways how much do you guys think supreme is gonna charge for the pusheads i usually dont get sbs from them but people are gonna camp every where else

Do they have arabic tees in?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g95KabBPNRk

July 11, 2012 @ 04:13 AM
sailstothewind

ny still has mad tees in stock any ways how much do you guys think supreme is gonna charge for the pusheads i usually dont get sbs from them but people are gonna camp every where else

Pushead 2s are retail $160.

July 11, 2012 @ 04:19 AM
adam5

Pushead 2s are retail $160.

whats the release date on those?
July 11, 2012 @ 04:22 AM
sailstothewind

In the next few weeks Id say, they already released in Europe.

EDIT: They arent that sweet... I wouldnt spend $160 on them, thats for sure.

July 11, 2012 @ 04:24 AM
adam5

kicksonfire says july 15, if so then i'm definitely trying to get a pair through the skate shop i work at
July 11, 2012 @ 04:25 AM
sailstothewind

if you get a dope discount do it.

July 11, 2012 @ 04:27 AM
adam5

i get 30% off shit, but the problem is my store has sb's but doesnt have a QS account, so i have to go through one of the other stores within the company that does have one of those accounts
July 11, 2012 @ 05:43 AM
iamrty

Do you guys think 250 for a COmme de garcons hoodie is a good deal. that shit i amazng imo

decent for navy, too much for anything else

i'd do it- retail was what- 198 (incl shippingconfused not a bad late tax haha

Peep the lookbook: www.thebirdandthebeast.com, instagram:rty

July 11, 2012 @ 05:46 AM
teows

In the next few weeks Id say, they already released in Europe.

EDIT: They arent that sweet... I wouldnt spend $160 on them, thats for sure.

Yeah same. They're alright.

i was fuckdante. love sosa gucci coach out the bitches weave merc out

July 11, 2012 @ 05:58 AM
marvz

quick question, y'all think this is legit?? I like the color but the box logo kinda looks off :/

PS: picture's not me

'93 مارفين

July 11, 2012 @ 05:58 AM
DarthVader

damn good to hear. going to def. buy the cheerleader tee and arabic tee if I can. lol maybe the sbs because they might look different irl just like the cdg sk8his
July 11, 2012 @ 06:13 AM
intellect

quick question, y'all think this is legit?? I like the color but the box logo kinda looks off :/

PS: picture's not me

Fitted box logo new era, released earlier this season. Retail was $48 and they sold out kinda quick, i copped the blue denim one.
so yes, from the looks of the picture, it looks legit.
I also think theres a "Legit Check" thread on HB somewhere.
July 11, 2012 @ 06:15 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

damn good to hear. going to def. buy the cheerleader tee and arabic tee if I can. lol maybe the sbs because they might look different irl just like the cdg sk8his

always wanted the yellow arabic tee o well fuck it.

:)

July 11, 2012 @ 06:15 AM
DarthVader

it's legit
July 11, 2012 @ 06:20 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

What do you guys consider OG Preme? Before what year would you consider OG?

:)

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.