July 10, 2012 @ 02:29 PM
Mr_Chukes

Damn! Whatt number re-stock is the authentics? Resellers mad doe?

It wouldn't matter only heads check the website for restocks. Regulars just check the website once and go to eBay straight after that. Also they all sold out now.
July 10, 2012 @ 02:51 PM
walg

Does anyone need a pair of CDG Sk8 Highs for around retail? If so PM me, they are size 10.
July 10, 2012 @ 02:57 PM
Panther.

The term "sleeper" means a car that looks stock on the outside but is rather modified under the hood. To logically extend the analogy, that would mean the hat doesn't look great at first, but it actually fits really well or possesses some other quality that is desirable.

Typically not how I see it used but ok. Then I meant the hat is the opposite of a sleeper

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

July 10, 2012 @ 03:01 PM
abcking

they've restocked twice or three times now.

+ www.tallcans.org +

July 10, 2012 @ 03:06 PM
RyandaGod

Does anyone need a pair of CDG Sk8 Highs for around retail? If so PM me, they are size 10.

Ban
July 10, 2012 @ 03:14 PM
slap

lol@spending that much on hats

Agreed

I got my black safari for under $80 just a few weeks ago. Duck camo for $90 in March, and 2 sub $30 camps in 2012.
Im a happy camper.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

July 10, 2012 @ 03:58 PM
DJPrep

so is there anything else that we know about that is left to release (besides the SBs)?
July 10, 2012 @ 04:05 PM
mobbyluii

so is there anything else that we know about that is left to release (besides the SBs)?

secret drops (if any)

IG: @mobbyluii

July 10, 2012 @ 04:11 PM
mobbyluii

im going to laugh when the SBs dont drop... IT WAS A FUCKING APRIL FOOLS JOKE !!!!!

blah blah blah. Or your gonna be quiet and hope they don't sell out on you when you get the email... you got fooled by the april fools joke...

July 10, 2012 @ 04:15 PM
RyandaGod

Washed slim jeans never dropped. Def picking up a pair this thursday along with hopefully some surprises cool

Edit: def just looked into if these were pulled from dropping, and they def were.... fuck
July 10, 2012 @ 04:18 PM
Mr_Chukes

im going to laugh when the SBs dont drop... IT WAS A FUCKING APRIL FOOLS JOKE !!!!!

blah blah blah. Or your gonna be quiet and hope they don't sell out on you when you get the email... you got fooled by the april fools joke...

Those SB's are an autocop. If it wasn't a joke.
July 10, 2012 @ 04:19 PM
mobbyluii

Ok so listen up. TO ALL YOU WHO THINK THE SB'S ARE AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE, THINK AGAIN. I JUST CALLED SUPNY AND THE WAREHOUSE AND THEY CONFIRMED THAT THESE ARE RELEASING!I told them that I'm going out of the country and I just wanted to make sure that they were not going to release while Im gone.. then they said, quote on quote: "THESE ARE RELEASING SOME TIME IN THE NEAR FUTURE, WE JUST DONT HAVE THE EXACT DATE" -Supreme representatives.

July 10, 2012 @ 04:19 PM
SHARKlN

Washed slim jeans never dropped. Def picking up a pair this thursday along with hopefully some surprises cool

weren't there production issues and they dropped them from the line? thought i read that on here..

not really bothered as supreme jeans have mad short inseams
July 10, 2012 @ 04:21 PM
brian

what was the retail price of the fuck rugs last season? thanks.

between 100-150 I believe.

thanks.

would like something more definitive if someone knowws
July 10, 2012 @ 04:24 PM
DJPrep

Ok so listen up. TO ALL YOU WHO THINK THE SB'S ARE AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE, THINK AGAIN. I JUST CALLED SUPNY AND THE WAREHOUSE AND THEY CONFIRMED THAT THESE ARE RELEASING!I told them that I'm going out of the country and I just wanted to make sure that they were not going to release while Im gone.. then they said, quote on quote: "THESE ARE RELEASING SOME TIME IN THE NEAR FUTURE, WE JUST DONT HAVE THE EXACT DATE" -Supreme representatives.

this is all true, but has been confirmed by a bunch of people weeks ago.
But yea, the Sb;s are dropping for sure. a SupNy employee told me too.
July 10, 2012 @ 04:26 PM
domingodean

weren't there production issues and they dropped them from the line? thought i read that on here..

not really bothered as supreme jeans have mad short inseams

ye I read that on other forums as well. hopefully not

17000 ferrari

July 10, 2012 @ 04:30 PM
Unuffin

what was the retail price of the fuck rugs last season? thanks.

between 100-150 I believe.

thanks.

would like something more definitive if someone knowws

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

July 10, 2012 @ 04:36 PM
intellect

It wouldn't matter only heads check the website for restocks. Regulars just check the website once and go to eBay straight after that. Also they all sold out now.

This.
If they restocked on like a monday afternoon, no one would actually look/buy them then, and my guess is that Supreme knew that. It most likely just a psychological thing to make people think that there were a lot more shoes released, when really there were only a few more in each size, but they sat for a while because everyone was at work, and doing other shit at that time. If i am right then Supreme did the perfect thing; they fucked with resellers' heads and yet they didnt put that many more CDG shoes in the market, therefore keeping it exclusive.
There was some1 on this thread that said something like "I just copped a pair of size 12 authentics! yay!" and then right after that i looked at the site and every size was still available except for 12.
Thats my reasoning, and if im right thats a good call on Supreme's part IMO.

Now to really fuck with the bitch ass resellers they should restock them AGAIN. ahahha
July 10, 2012 @ 05:16 PM
pigionz

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUPREME-TARPON-CAMP-CAP-RED-BAPE-BBC-/160838122095?pt=US_Hats&hash=item2572b2fa6f#ht_500wt_1287
lol

Scranton, PA ----- I'M KENAN THOMPSON BITCH

July 10, 2012 @ 05:17 PM
Trespace

I think i know why the real reason that restock on the vans happened yesterday. So even before the monday newsletter announcing the cdg vans, they were confirmed bu the dsm shop to release on july 5. Though no one could really see this directly for a while. When you went to the page where it said this, they had a list of sizes and next to them a place where you could enter your email address. And above that they had a notice saying that they would be receiving strictly limited amounts of the shoes and that if you wanted to purchase one you would leave your email for a chance to win a pair.

So i left my email and i won but they told me i had to purchase by july 9 but i already bought a pair from supreme so i was like forget it. Yesterday was july 9 so im guessing thats ehy the restock happened maybe, just leftover stock. Overall seems like a lot of pairs of vans were made, i just eish they woulda restocked some of the kther cdg stuff online too.
July 10, 2012 @ 05:21 PM
Mr_Chukes

This.
If they restocked on like a monday afternoon, no one would actually look/buy them then, and my guess is that Supreme knew that. It most likely just a psychological thing to make people think that there were a lot more shoes released, when really there were only a few more in each size, but they sat for a while because everyone was at work, and doing other shit at that time. If i am right then Supreme did the perfect thing; they fucked with resellers' heads and yet they didnt put that many more CDG shoes in the market, therefore keeping it exclusive.
There was some1 on this thread that said something like "I just copped a pair of size 12 authentics! yay!" and then right after that i looked at the site and every size was still available except for 12.

Now to really fuck with the bitch ass resellers they should restock them AGAIN. ahahha

You know what's funny I was the one who copped the 12s yesterday. Yeah it was perfect, for all the people who actually wanted a pair to wear they brought out enough.
July 10, 2012 @ 05:23 PM
mrzy

Alright nothing to caps on and brag about u calling the warehouses and even the store itself.
July 10, 2012 @ 05:27 PM
VOMITSPIT

This.

If you have patience you kid sit on the authentics for a while and make profit.. same scenario happened with the Safaris. They were selling for rape, dropped because of all the resellers, now things mad quit and resell price just slowly climbing yo....

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

July 10, 2012 @ 05:27 PM
vafins

for those of you who have the camel shorts and the snakeskin shorts... which one do you guys like better and why?

Im debating getting a pair of one of the two leaning towards camels
July 10, 2012 @ 05:47 PM
jeeebs

This.

If you have patience you kid sit on the authentics for a while and make profit.. same scenario happened with the Safaris. They were selling for rape, dropped because of all the resellers, now things mad quit and resell price just slowly climbing yo....
This reselling business is crazy. Buy the shit cause you actually want it. I love coming here and hearing news about Supreme guys kicking people out for wanting to buy stuff to resell or hearing peoples' theories about Supreme's pwnage strategies on resellers.

bawbawbawbaw

July 10, 2012 @ 05:48 PM
jeeebs

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUPREME-TARPON-CAMP-CAP-RED-BAPE-BBC-/160838122095?pt=US_Hats&hash=item2572b2fa6f#ht_500wt_1287
lol
Did anyone like the Tarpon camps? I thought they were a little tacky tbh

bawbawbawbaw

July 10, 2012 @ 05:51 PM
Major

lol
Did anyone like the Tarpon camps? I thought they were a little tacky tbh

they look gross imo
July 10, 2012 @ 06:05 PM
SHARKlN

at the end of the day, no one makes more money on supreme than supreme. print a shirt for $4 and sell it for $40.

why on earth would they give a shit about the resell market..
July 10, 2012 @ 06:11 PM
judgemyjoindate

for those of you who have the camel shorts and the snakeskin shorts... which one do you guys like better and why?

Im debating getting a pair of one of the two leaning towards camels

camels are better, hands down. will be worth more $$ in the future, but on top of that the camels are thicker, better pockets more durable and look much better. i get mad compliments when i wear camel shorts, snakeskins are harder for me to wear, and i feel like i'm wearing a bathing suit when i do.
long story short, camels no challenge.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

July 10, 2012 @ 06:15 PM
jeeebs

On a lighter note... What's re-stocking Thursday? Hah

bawbawbawbaw

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.