Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 10, 2012 @ 03:43 AM
commonflaw

Finally got the Black Safari I've wanted forever. Bought on ebay came in the mail 2 days ago. Saw the bidding wasnt hot on it at 18 mins and ended up picking it up for 132 shipped! The only other 2 real ones on ebay are both listed for 249.99. Thing is beautiful. Print is perfect and it was in brand new condition. Happy camper
July 10, 2012 @ 03:46 AM
Trespace

One of my fav hats man, wish i could find a green so id have both.Enjoy!
July 10, 2012 @ 03:54 AM
DarthVader

Lol I've been trying to get one but I finally just gave up lol -_-
July 10, 2012 @ 03:58 AM
Arsenic Coffee

Finally got the Black Safari I've wanted forever. Bought on ebay came in the mail 2 days ago. Saw the bidding wasnt hot on it at 18 mins and ended up picking it up for 132 shipped! The only other 2 real ones on ebay are both listed for 249.99. Thing is beautiful. Print is perfect and it was in brand new condition. Happy camper

I could never drop 75+ for a hat.
No hate!

Dope hat! Jealous as fuck.

I got bored and changed my name. USED TO BE willnellis.

July 10, 2012 @ 04:28 AM
Trespace

I saw some green ones a while back in the marketplace for about $95 but i doubt they're still there but maybe theres some. Its one of the only olive camps i like lol. Glad i copped my black one though.
July 10, 2012 @ 04:29 AM
fuckjohnn

Just got my USA and not really too thrilled about it.
The navy is so dark it looks black; don't know if it's just because it's dark out or what but not feelin it.
Probably throw it up on eBay and cut my losses.

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

July 10, 2012 @ 04:31 AM
DarthVader

I saw some green ones a while back in the marketplace for about $95 but i doubt they're still there but maybe theres some. Its one of the only olive camps i like lol. Glad i copped my black one though.

hah black > olive. can't believe i slept on them. looked like some shit i can't rock
July 10, 2012 @ 04:36 AM
Panther.

The navy is so dark it looks black; don't know if it's just because it's dark out or what but not feelin it.

I told y'all the navy was a sleeper in real life

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

July 10, 2012 @ 04:40 AM
chief

glad i got the grey cool cool cool

•••

July 10, 2012 @ 05:21 AM
iamrty

No troll intended- but doesn't sleeper mean that you were surprised at how good it was? Just trying to gather what you're sayin...

Peep the lookbook: www.thebirdandthebeast.com, instagram:rty

July 10, 2012 @ 05:24 AM
iamrty

Anyone got their side mesh bell? I got a big dome (7 1/2-7 3/4 ish) and mixed sizing s/m m/l always tends to get me...

July 10, 2012 @ 05:27 AM
jbrowne

Anyone got their side mesh bell? I got a big dome (7 1/2-7 3/4 ish) and mixed sizing s/m m/l always tends to get me...

i wear 7 3/8-1/2 and bought a small/medium corduroy trail hat from F/W 11 and it was too tight. went with the medium/large side mesh bell hat. im not sure if those 2 hats would even be remotely the same fit but i wasent taking a chance.

ill let you know how it fits when it arrives wednesday.

July 10, 2012 @ 05:44 AM
brian

what was the retail price of the fuck rugs last season? thanks.
July 10, 2012 @ 05:50 AM
iamrty

i wear 7 3/8-1/2 and bought a small/medium corduroy trail hat from F/W 11 and it was too tight. went with the medium/large side mesh bell hat. im not sure if those 2 hats would even be remotely the same fit but i wasent taking a chance.

brofist

July 10, 2012 @ 05:53 AM
th3kid

what was the retail price of the fuck rugs last season? thanks.

between 100-150 I believe.
July 10, 2012 @ 06:06 AM
casshern513

The black safari camp is probably the most difficult to find on eBay for a good price. I found mine on eBay, it was auction only. I messaged the seller asking if I could just send $110 to his PayPal so I can avoid the auction and he said sure. He wanted to get rid of the hat since he never wore it and told me he couldn't rock the leopard lol. Guy was pretty nice, shipped it out the next day and received it 2 days later.

Someone mentioned they would never drop $75+ for a hat, I totally understand that but with the hype around Supreme its really unavoidable if you come across a hat you really want. $110 for a Black Safari is probably the cheapest I've ever seen it go for now! $132 is also not bad, as long as you didn't pay $150+!

I also got a Navy Paisley from here for $105, that's probably the biggest steal I've had so far, lol I thank that seller for just trying to get rid of his stuff.
July 10, 2012 @ 06:14 AM
VOMITSPIT

lol SWO aka Kitty information confused

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

July 10, 2012 @ 06:29 AM
DarthVader

STT takin' over now. smile
July 10, 2012 @ 06:34 AM
jbrowne

brofist

assuming you are looking for a camo? because khaki and navy are both still available on the supreme site.

July 10, 2012 @ 07:45 AM
volatile

Guy on here called Swan sold me a brand new Kate tee for 85 shipped to the Uk. Big up to him, when translated over to pounds i got it for just above london retail. Very happs.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/176558/

July 10, 2012 @ 07:51 AM
adoboFosho

brofist

assuming you are looking for a camo? because khaki and navy are both still available on the supreme site.

i ordered camo side mesh bell in s/m but charts werent even on the website
ratuken has it at

s/m = 59 cm = 7 3/8 + 0.3cm extra room around
m/l = 61 cm = 7 5/8 - 0.4cm room around

im 7 1/4th anyway so got s/m

i measured my head and noticed there were no charts for it and ended up missing navy USA snap confused camo bell sold out a while after

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

July 10, 2012 @ 07:57 AM
tree fiddy

The black safari camp is probably the most difficult to find on eBay for a good price. I found mine on eBay, it was auction only. I messaged the seller asking if I could just send $110 to his PayPal so I can avoid the auction and he said sure. He wanted to get rid of the hat since he never wore it and told me he couldn't rock the leopard lol. Guy was pretty nice, shipped it out the next day and received it 2 days later.

Someone mentioned they would never drop $75+ for a hat, I totally understand that but with the hype around Supreme its really unavoidable if you come across a hat you really want. $110 for a Black Safari is probably the cheapest I've ever seen it go for now! $132 is also not bad, as long as you didn't pay $150+!

I also got a Navy Paisley from here for $105, that's probably the biggest steal I've had so far, lol I thank that seller for just trying to get rid of his stuff.

lol@spending that much on hats
July 10, 2012 @ 08:11 AM
casshern513

lol@spending that much on hats

I did spend a lot on 2 hats, but when you have money to spend from having a job its not much of a problem lol. Hats like the balloon lodge or zebra though, they're alright but I wouldn't go as far to pay $140+ for it. That's where I draw my line. At least when I bought my black safari/navy paisley, I pulled the trigger because I liked them lol.
July 10, 2012 @ 08:41 AM
sjohnnnn

Restock on authentic CDG's get it why they last!

سبحان

July 10, 2012 @ 08:43 AM
sandz

anyone have any belted shorts in 34/36?
or 2 3 packs of hanes shirts?

I want to get some of the cheap plane hanes shirts, but cant find them too australia for any less then 70 so if anyone could get 2 packs of L I would happily pay 80 for the 2 25$ packs

http://www.facebook.com/groups/ShopandSwapLTD // http://instagram.com/l73_ For sale - http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/210537#4242476

July 10, 2012 @ 08:45 AM
tkisbadluck

hella jealous on that black safari.

WTB SUPREME PIN DOT NAVY MEDIUM / SUPREME CAIRO HOODIE MEDIUM

July 10, 2012 @ 08:48 AM
nikbates

Tempted to scoop up the authentics!!!!!!!

M RED/GREEN PARENTAL ADVISORY, CORD PULLOVER http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/195327

July 10, 2012 @ 09:22 AM
jeeebs

Damn! Whatt number re-stock is the authentics? Resellers mad doe?

bawbawbawbaw

July 10, 2012 @ 09:35 AM
Leilowed

if you received the hat 2 days ago, why are you posting the pic from the auction? tag a pic fool...
July 10, 2012 @ 12:30 PM
Panther.

No troll intended- but doesn't sleeper mean that you were surprised at how good it was? Just trying to gather what you're sayin...

Sleeper means you slept on it and didn't buy it - it's a no go

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.