[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Jul 06, 2012 @ 03:18
Legit check on uptown hoodie

Serious question?

course it is. always makin sure smokeyface

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

Jul 06, 2012 @ 03:20
the reason im legit checking it is cause im getting it for such a fucking steal price

Inactive User

Jul 06, 2012 @ 03:21
the reason im legit checking it is cause im getting it for such a fucking steal price
how much?
Jul 06, 2012 @ 03:23
how much?

100. its flawless too. but hes doing meetups only and im up here in nyc only till sunday, so hopefully we can find a place to meet up

Jul 06, 2012 @ 03:24
Haha that dude. The dude was willing to trade his hoodie for a natural floral. straight up trade.
Jul 06, 2012 @ 03:28
Haha that dude. The dude was willing to trade his hoodie for a natural floral. straight up trade.

hahha i know i was pissed when i found out he was only doin meetups

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Jul 06, 2012 @ 03:30

hahha i know i was pissed when i found out he was only doin meetups

Yeahh. im texting him and he wants to give it to me tomorrow

Jul 06, 2012 @ 03:31
Are people really feindin for that Uptown hoodie? I remember them shits was sitting on the webstore last season, they even restocked before the webstore closed if i remember correctly..

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

Jul 06, 2012 @ 03:37
i copped navy USA snap and the cdg red box...but now i'm kinda thinking i shoulda gotten black box

which do folks here prefer more and why? if this was a already spoken about, my apologies.

do what you love.

Jul 06, 2012 @ 03:38
i copped navy USA snap and the cdg red box...but now i'm kinda thinking i shoulda gotten black box

which do folks here prefer more and why? if this was a already spoken about, my apologies.

red cause of the pattern. its all personal preference. i like the brighter colors better

Jul 06, 2012 @ 03:38

it doesnt matter what we like get/keep whatchu like B

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Inactive User

Jul 06, 2012 @ 03:40

it doesnt matter what we like get/keep whatchu like B
listen to bonilla. He is boss.

Inactive User

Jul 06, 2012 @ 03:41
how is it that this thread has less pages than the diamond thread the diamond thread is always dead.
Jul 06, 2012 @ 03:42
how is it that this thread has less pages than the diamond thread the diamond thread is always dead.

the supreme thread is always gettin closed

Jul 06, 2012 @ 03:42
can stuff that has been taken off the webstore get put back up on restock at the end of the season? or is all this kate, cdg, restock shit in store only?
Jul 06, 2012 @ 03:44

toss it. throw it in the trash. you cant even like shit on your own.

be about it.

Inactive User

why? cause all the off topic bullshit like that kids based god gifs?
nah I hear ya... i like the red more for the same reason Panther...they're both dope tho. originally i thought the box was navy on the black so the red ez. i'm new here yall so much respect.

do what you love.

Jul 06, 2012 @ 03:47
why? cause all the off topic bullshit like that kids based god gifs?

except wojo is actually the based god

•••

Jul 06, 2012 @ 03:50
i hope this restock of cdg hoodies lower the resell price. i still want a large lol.

be about it.

Jul 06, 2012 @ 03:55

copped a navy cuz i have too many red box logos on my other camps. too bad the thing doesnt fit my big ass head tho

x

Jul 06, 2012 @ 03:56
i hope this restock of cdg hoodies lower the resell price. i still want a large lol.

7 hoodies restocked at supNY. GONNA DENT THE RESELL GAME

x

Jul 06, 2012 @ 03:57

http://real1st.tumblr.com/

Jul 06, 2012 @ 03:58

Jul 06, 2012 @ 04:00
damn i always wanted that uptown hoodie fuck man.

:)

Jul 06, 2012 @ 04:04
me too. there one was in the mp for 65 but i was too late on it
Jul 06, 2012 @ 04:07

toss it. throw it in the trash. you cant even like shit on your own.

Couldn't had said this any better

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

Jul 06, 2012 @ 04:15

chill out... i dont know how many was restocked.

be about it.

Jul 06, 2012 @ 04:16

oh yeah fuck new york.

be about it.

Jul 06, 2012 @ 04:29
Are people really feindin for that Uptown hoodie? I remember them shits was sitting on the webstore last season, they even restocked before the webstore closed if i remember correctly..

i was thinking the same lol. And they did. I remember everybody saying they loved it but they still sat for at least a week.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.