[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Jul 06, 2012 @ 01:14
Ok here it is zahmbie and too$short. Best thing to take a pic with was an itouch, if I can find a camera around here at my uncle's place I'll re-take the pic and post it

dang i want that 5 panel
Jul 06, 2012 @ 01:21
Damn I regret sleeping on the CDG vans. Seeing them makes me wish I copped them.

Shouldnt have slept.. Never even looked at the price and just went straight to check out aha Mine been shipped already (: supreme up'd there shipping used to take almost one week for them to ship

سبحان

Inactive User

Jul 06, 2012 @ 01:23
Ok here it is zahmbie and too$short. Best thing to take a pic with was an itouch, if I can find a camera around here at my uncle's place I'll re-take the pic and post it
lucky ass. Someone stole the navy USA outta my online cart so I got mad and left my house and went to buy some stuff to make me happy and when I got back all the USA snaps were gone. Fuckin pissed!
Jul 06, 2012 @ 01:24

dang i want that 5 panel

it restocked at the store today. i decided to sleep on the vans, id just rather cop 2 pairs of solid colored regular vans and still have leftover cash than get them. and zahmbie, the usa snap fits super well so you know you wont regret your pickup if you like the design

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

Jul 06, 2012 @ 01:27

dang i want that 5 panel

it restocked at the store today. i decided to sleep on the vans, id just rather cop 2 pairs of solid colored regular vans and still have leftover cash than get them. and zahmbie, the usa snap fits super well so you know you wont regret your pickup if you like the design

yeah well i live in TEXAS so i dont really get a shot at going to cop my own
too bad they weren't online
Jul 06, 2012 @ 01:28

dang i want that 5 panel

yeah i live in miami but im at my uncles house in ny until sunday so i was able to cop it, so fucking happy

Inactive User

Jul 06, 2012 @ 01:30

yeah i live in miami but im at my uncles house in ny until sunday so i was able to cop it, so fucking happy

I live in Modesto, California it's 7 hours away from LA and 1 day 22 hours away from NY
Jul 06, 2012 @ 01:34
everyone is disregarding the pocket tees o_o.

I got bored and changed my name. USED TO BE willnellis.

Jul 06, 2012 @ 01:35

be a pal and grab one more for me...pay you back!!!!
Jul 06, 2012 @ 01:36
^^100% agree on not copping the shoes to get two pairs and extra cash left over! good week to be at your uncles man! i wish they would but a supreme store in chicago i live bout hour away and would always be up there haha

instagram: cdotphotography

Jul 06, 2012 @ 01:38
USA hat looks a lot better in person. Still this its a touch tacky. CDG CAMPS ARE HEAT. fuck.

Jul 06, 2012 @ 01:40
ya'll do know the USA snaps are in stock online, right? Just navy is sold out. Thinkin about coppin red, but idk
Jul 06, 2012 @ 01:43
ya'll do know the USA snaps are in stock online, right? Just navy is sold out. Thinkin about coppin red, but idk

its a restock, they sold out earlier. and yeah cop the red or the white, they look best in person

Jul 06, 2012 @ 01:43

Oh shit good looks! DO you know if they have stock in store?

سبحان

Jul 06, 2012 @ 01:44

they had some in store when i was there, but there was still a huuuuge fucking line after 2:30 when i left, so im not sure

Jul 06, 2012 @ 01:46

I would cop more, but isnt there a 1 item per style rule..

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

yup just copped a red USA snap. lol i didnt even have to wake up early. Although i did want the camo bell hat :/

got you my nigga smokeyface

Inactive User

Jul 06, 2012 @ 01:48

yes their is.
Jul 06, 2012 @ 02:19
That video makes the authentics looks really nice, but more than 90 for authentics doesn't fly with me. Definitely looking good though!

state of mind purple

Jul 06, 2012 @ 02:40

This. Fucking. Kills. Me.

I went to cop yellow and blue and then it was like nah.

Jul 06, 2012 @ 02:41

This. Fucking. Kills. Me.

I went to cop yellow and blue and then it was like nah.

go cop the green or the heather pink. perfect colors for summer and chillin around biking or skating with your dudes

Jul 06, 2012 @ 02:46
CDG black box > navy > red & yes there is still USA snaps in store
Jul 06, 2012 @ 02:49
Originally posted by Inactive User
CDG black box > navy > red & yes there is still USA snaps in store

i went with the red, i liked that one best

Jul 06, 2012 @ 03:05
@ ryan What kind of response do you expect from such an annoying question?
anyways feel sorry for those that passed

kinda glad i copped off the restock, nice vid, can't wait to get them, probably be a week or two doe
Jul 06, 2012 @ 03:06
@ ryan What kind of response do you expect from such an annoying question?
anyways feel sorry for those that passed

fair enough

Thanks ryanroochella for the video, hasn't been a lot of talk about these on HB or SS, let alone an in-depth look at the shoes. I regretted my purchase until now.

MN14088 for 20% on Karmaloop.com!

Jul 06, 2012 @ 03:09
so we done for the season eh?

x

Jul 06, 2012 @ 03:10
Legit check on uptown hoodie

Jul 06, 2012 @ 03:12
Legit check on uptown hoodie

Serious question?

http://real1st.tumblr.com/

Jul 06, 2012 @ 03:12
didnt know they faked uptowns... blinkyeyes

omfgruben is back. HB 2012 Rookie of the year. (Buddy Omar Approved)

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.