Panther.

awesome panther! much appreciated

no problem

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

July 6, 2012 @ 12:29 AM

Inactive

no problem
yeah panthers pretty cool except for when he put me on HBs most hated list sad can't wait to see the USA snap
July 6, 2012 @ 12:46 AM
unknown123

rico- how many restock of cdg hoodie at supny?

July 6, 2012 @ 12:53 AM
Panther.

no problem
yeah panthers pretty cool except for when he put me on HBs most hated list sad can't wait to see the USA snap

expect a kinda crappy quality photo, ill be taking it with an itouch

July 6, 2012 @ 01:04 AM
Panther.

Ok here it is zahmbie and too$short. Best thing to take a pic with was an itouch, if I can find a camera around here at my uncle's place I'll re-take the pic and post it

July 6, 2012 @ 01:06 AM
lghtshdws

Ok here it is zahmbie and too$short. Best thing to take a pic with was an itouch, if I can find a camera around here at my uncle's place I'll re-take the pic and post it

Awesome i cant wait to get mine even more now!

instagram: cdotphotography

July 6, 2012 @ 01:12 AM
DarthVader

Damn I regret sleeping on the CDG vans. Seeing them makes me wish I copped them.
July 6, 2012 @ 01:14 AM
NotCop&outtaStock

dang i want that 5 panel
July 6, 2012 @ 01:21 AM
sjohnnnn

Damn I regret sleeping on the CDG vans. Seeing them makes me wish I copped them.

Shouldnt have slept.. Never even looked at the price and just went straight to check out aha Mine been shipped already (: supreme up'd there shipping used to take almost one week for them to ship

سبحان

July 6, 2012 @ 01:23 AM

Inactive

lucky ass. Someone stole the navy USA outta my online cart so I got mad and left my house and went to buy some stuff to make me happy and when I got back all the USA snaps were gone. Fuckin pissed!
July 6, 2012 @ 01:24 AM
Panther.

dang i want that 5 panel

it restocked at the store today. i decided to sleep on the vans, id just rather cop 2 pairs of solid colored regular vans and still have leftover cash than get them. and zahmbie, the usa snap fits super well so you know you wont regret your pickup if you like the design

July 6, 2012 @ 01:27 AM
NotCop&outtaStock

dang i want that 5 panel

it restocked at the store today. i decided to sleep on the vans, id just rather cop 2 pairs of solid colored regular vans and still have leftover cash than get them. and zahmbie, the usa snap fits super well so you know you wont regret your pickup if you like the design

yeah well i live in TEXAS so i dont really get a shot at going to cop my own
too bad they weren't online
July 6, 2012 @ 01:28 AM
Panther.

dang i want that 5 panel

yeah i live in miami but im at my uncles house in ny until sunday so i was able to cop it, so fucking happy

July 6, 2012 @ 01:30 AM

Inactive

dang i want that 5 panel

yeah i live in miami but im at my uncles house in ny until sunday so i was able to cop it, so fucking happy

I live in Modesto, California it's 7 hours away from LA and 1 day 22 hours away from NY
July 6, 2012 @ 01:34 AM
Arsenic Coffee

everyone is disregarding the pocket tees o_o.

I got bored and changed my name. USED TO BE willnellis.

July 6, 2012 @ 01:35 AM
NotCop&outtaStock

dang i want that 5 panel

be a pal and grab one more for me...pay you back!!!!
July 6, 2012 @ 01:36 AM
lghtshdws

^^100% agree on not copping the shoes to get two pairs and extra cash left over! good week to be at your uncles man! i wish they would but a supreme store in chicago i live bout hour away and would always be up there haha

instagram: cdotphotography

July 6, 2012 @ 01:38 AM
Arsenic Coffee

USA hat looks a lot better in person. Still this its a touch tacky. CDG CAMPS ARE HEAT. fuck.

July 6, 2012 @ 01:40 AM
christopher.

ya'll do know the USA snaps are in stock online, right? Just navy is sold out. Thinkin about coppin red, but idk
July 6, 2012 @ 01:43 AM
Panther.

ya'll do know the USA snaps are in stock online, right? Just navy is sold out. Thinkin about coppin red, but idk

its a restock, they sold out earlier. and yeah cop the red or the white, they look best in person

July 6, 2012 @ 01:43 AM
sjohnnnn

Oh shit good looks! DO you know if they have stock in store?

سبحان

July 6, 2012 @ 01:44 AM
Panther.

they had some in store when i was there, but there was still a huuuuge fucking line after 2:30 when i left, so im not sure

July 6, 2012 @ 01:46 AM
iAmSofaKing

I would cop more, but isnt there a 1 item per style rule..

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

christopher.

yup just copped a red USA snap. lol i didnt even have to wake up early. Although i did want the camo bell hat :/
christopher.

got you my nigga cool
July 6, 2012 @ 01:48 AM

Inactive

yes their is.
July 6, 2012 @ 02:19 AM
nastynas17

That video makes the authentics looks really nice, but more than 90 for authentics doesn't fly with me. Definitely looking good though!

state of mind purple

July 6, 2012 @ 02:40 AM
Arsenic Coffee

This. Fucking. Kills. Me.

I went to cop yellow and blue and then it was like nah.

July 6, 2012 @ 02:41 AM
Panther.

This. Fucking. Kills. Me.

I went to cop yellow and blue and then it was like nah.

go cop the green or the heather pink. perfect colors for summer and chillin around biking or skating with your dudes

July 6, 2012 @ 02:46 AM
unknown123

CDG black box > navy > red & yes there is still USA snaps in store

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.