[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Jul 05, 2012 @ 23:22

yup, its not as if JJ was the only person who had access to the floral material, the same reason many others have it as theirs.

:)

Jul 05, 2012 @ 23:31
did anyone that ordered a pair shoes this morning NOT get there email that its been sent out
Jul 05, 2012 @ 23:35
did anyone that ordered a pair shoes this morning NOT get there email that its been sent out

seriously?

Any reason i wouldn't have my shipping confirmation for my CDG's yet? Like what the fuck.

Patience dude, right in the FAQ of the Supreme website, it says "Please allow 5 business days for order processing and verification, and an additional 7-10 business days for delivery".

It hasn't even been 6 hours.

it's literally 2 pages back

Jul 05, 2012 @ 23:41

seriously?

Patience dude, right in the FAQ of the Supreme website, it says "Please allow 5 business days for order processing and verification, and an additional 7-10 business days for delivery".

well shit man i did get an order confirmation for one of my orders and than went back and got some for my bro...havnt got that email saying it was sent out...so thats why i asked...only 4 mins apart on those orders also...
stop jumping down peeps throats elitist
Jul 05, 2012 @ 23:43
Washed twill just arrived. Fresh as fuck

**MIXTAPE COMING SOON** Sus Chinatown Afterparty Remixes Lacking Operational Studio Vol. 1

Jul 05, 2012 @ 23:51
seriously?

well shit man i did get an order confirmation for one of my orders and than went back and got some for my bro...havnt got that email saying it was sent out...so thats why i asked...only 4 mins apart on those orders also...

lol elitist? this question gets asked/answered on literally every page, even though the answer is in the first e-mail they send you (the one that says "online shop order"):

Your order has been successfully submitted on ----- at ----- EST. It will be shipped within 3-5 days from New York via UPS Ground. A tracking number will be emailed to you as soon as your order has been shipped.

just sayin, be more observant bruh

Jul 05, 2012 @ 23:56

calm down bro.

unless its been a week and you haven't heard anything, dont post asking questions.

supreme isnt just not going to send a package.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

Jul 05, 2012 @ 23:58
Everyone is right, the USA is piff in real life, dont know why all of you are sleeping. Grabbed a black cdg camp too in the store today along with a red usa

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

Jul 06, 2012 @ 00:00
Everyone is right, the USA is piff in real life, dont know why all of you are sleeping. Grabbed a black cdg camp too in the store today along with a red usa
post a pic please! just ordered a red usa cap!

instagram: cdotphotography

Jul 06, 2012 @ 00:03
seriously?

lol quit crying faggot and have some patience.

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

Jul 06, 2012 @ 00:05
seriously?

Any reason i wouldn't have my shipping confirmation for my CDG's yet? Like what the fuck.

Your order has been successfully submitted on ----- at ----- EST. It will be shipped within 3-5 days from New York via UPS Ground. A tracking number will be emailed to you as soon as your order has been shipped.

Jul 06, 2012 @ 00:08
lol elitist? this question gets asked/answered on literally every page, even though the answer is in the first e-mail they send you (the one that says "online shop order"):

brahhhhhh im asking cause i ordered the same product...they do have a limit...surprised you didnt know that being an elitist supreme buyer

Inactive User

Jul 06, 2012 @ 00:08
@ ryan What kind of response do you expect from such an annoying question?
anyways feel sorry for those that passed
Jul 06, 2012 @ 00:10

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jul 06, 2012 @ 00:10
Originally posted by Inactive User
@ ryan What kind of response do you expect from such an annoying question?
anyways feel sorry for those that passed

fair enough
Jul 06, 2012 @ 00:13
does the leather make them a little less flimsy? authentics are too thin for my taste

Jul 06, 2012 @ 00:13
post a pic please! just ordered a red usa cap!

Will do man. later tonight

Inactive User

Jul 06, 2012 @ 00:16
does the leather make them a little less flimsy? authentics are too thin for my taste

It should, regular authentics are like paper. Plus they put in shock pad insoles which will make them even more comfortable smokeyface
Jul 06, 2012 @ 00:16
awesome panther! much appreciated

Jul 06, 2012 @ 00:18
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-Floral-Shorts-Red-Box-Logo-S-S-Camp-Cap-Old-Navy-/110909719669?pt=US_CSA_MC_Shorts&hash=item19d2bc0475

lmao, i got a pair at ON for 10 bucks. they fit wierd though. 30's fit right even though im a usual 32

somehow these slipped my mind and now my size is sold out!!!! gonna try and peep the store tomorrow to see whats good.

in all actuality how can you hate because hes flipping goods? regardless of what brand or worth, gotta respect the hu$tle

السلام عليكم

Jul 06, 2012 @ 00:25

no problem

Inactive User

Jul 06, 2012 @ 00:29

no problem
yeah panthers pretty cool except for when he put me on HBs most hated list smh can't wait to see the USA snap
Jul 06, 2012 @ 00:46
rico- how many restock of cdg hoodie at supny?

Jul 06, 2012 @ 00:53
no problem
yeah panthers pretty cool except for when he put me on HBs most hated list smh can't wait to see the USA snap

expect a kinda crappy quality photo, ill be taking it with an itouch

Jul 06, 2012 @ 01:04
Ok here it is zahmbie and too$short. Best thing to take a pic with was an itouch, if I can find a camera around here at my uncle's place I'll re-take the pic and post it

Jul 06, 2012 @ 01:06
Ok here it is zahmbie and too$short. Best thing to take a pic with was an itouch, if I can find a camera around here at my uncle's place I'll re-take the pic and post it

Awesome i cant wait to get mine even more now!

Jul 06, 2012 @ 01:12
Damn I regret sleeping on the CDG vans. Seeing them makes me wish I copped them.
Jul 06, 2012 @ 01:14

dang i want that 5 panel
Jul 06, 2012 @ 01:21
Damn I regret sleeping on the CDG vans. Seeing them makes me wish I copped them.

Shouldnt have slept.. Never even looked at the price and just went straight to check out aha Mine been shipped already (: supreme up'd there shipping used to take almost one week for them to ship

سبحان

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.