Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 5, 2012 @ 10:03 PM
supremem

i got a pinup tank, does anyone want to trade for a M? i got a L?
July 5, 2012 @ 10:17 PM
TheRealJoeBiden

I can't wear snapbacks, fit my head so poorly.
But if I were to get the USA, I think the gray is the nicest. Followed by navy.
Don't understand the black bill on the white & red. Ruins it all imo.

#rare post
July 5, 2012 @ 10:23 PM
druqs

#rare post

stuck in 2009

July 5, 2012 @ 10:27 PM
TheRealJoeBiden

#rare post

stuck in 2009

lolwut
July 5, 2012 @ 10:38 PM
lalala

USA snapback fits pretty well and my head is too fucked up for them usually. went in expecting to cop navy but the grey was too nice

x

July 5, 2012 @ 10:55 PM
slap

The highs look kinda dope here..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BNWOT-DS-SUPREME-COMME-DES-GARCONS-VANS-JUNYA-WATANABE-SIZE-8-AUTHENTICS-/320939105374?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item4ab9761c5e

LOL Kitty got his listing taken down because it didn't follow Ebay guidelines haha.
Taking the L.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

July 5, 2012 @ 10:56 PM
NotCop&outtaStock

ordered online and my card is charged but no confirmation email. This ever happen to anyone?
thanks in advance fellas.

yup.. youll get it dont worry..

appreciate it bro.

have you got your confirmation or your shipping statement yet?
July 5, 2012 @ 11:04 PM
osmosis jones

They're selling a older purple box logo tee.
Link

supercoolguap

July 5, 2012 @ 11:18 PM
odb.

ended up getting 2 usa snaps today. kind of wish they didn't restock, cause I just paid $50 on shipping. :/
July 5, 2012 @ 11:19 PM
July 5, 2012 @ 11:22 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

http://www.hickorees.com/brand/beauty--youth-ua/product/boston-weekender-bag-natural--navy-aloha-print

isnt this the same material as the floral?

http://www.hickorees.com/brand/beauty--youth-ua/product/slip-on-sneaker-natural-aloha-print
and this too^

yup, its not as if JJ was the only person who had access to the floral material, the same reason many others have it as theirs.

:)

July 5, 2012 @ 11:31 PM
NotCop&outtaStock

did anyone that ordered a pair shoes this morning NOT get there email that its been sent out
July 5, 2012 @ 11:35 PM
druqs

did anyone that ordered a pair shoes this morning NOT get there email that its been sent out

seriously?

Any reason i wouldn't have my shipping confirmation for my CDG's yet? Like what the fuck.

Patience dude, right in the FAQ of the Supreme website, it says "Please allow 5 business days for order processing and verification, and an additional 7-10 business days for delivery".

It hasn't even been 6 hours.

it's literally 2 pages back

July 5, 2012 @ 11:41 PM
NotCop&outtaStock

seriously?

Any reason i wouldn't have my shipping confirmation for my CDG's yet? Like what the fuck.

Patience dude, right in the FAQ of the Supreme website, it says "Please allow 5 business days for order processing and verification, and an additional 7-10 business days for delivery".

well shit man i did get an order confirmation for one of my orders and than went back and got some for my bro...havnt got that email saying it was sent out...so thats why i asked...only 4 mins apart on those orders also...
stop jumping down peeps throats elitist
July 5, 2012 @ 11:43 PM
jxmookie

Washed twill just arrived. Fresh as fuck

**MIXTAPE COMING SOON** Sus Chinatown Afterparty Remixes Lacking Operational Studio Vol. 1

July 5, 2012 @ 11:51 PM
druqs

seriously?

well shit man i did get an order confirmation for one of my orders and than went back and got some for my bro...havnt got that email saying it was sent out...so thats why i asked...only 4 mins apart on those orders also...

lol elitist? this question gets asked/answered on literally every page, even though the answer is in the first e-mail they send you (the one that says "online shop order"):

Your order has been successfully submitted on ----- at ----- EST. It will be shipped within 3-5 days from New York via UPS Ground. A tracking number will be emailed to you as soon as your order has been shipped.

just sayin, be more observant bruh

July 5, 2012 @ 11:56 PM
kr00kd

calm down bro.

unless its been a week and you haven't heard anything, dont post asking questions.

supreme isnt just not going to send a package.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

July 5, 2012 @ 11:58 PM
Panther.

Everyone is right, the USA is piff in real life, dont know why all of you are sleeping. Grabbed a black cdg camp too in the store today along with a red usa

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

July 6, 2012 @ 12:00 AM
lghtshdws

Everyone is right, the USA is piff in real life, dont know why all of you are sleeping. Grabbed a black cdg camp too in the store today along with a red usa
post a pic please! just ordered a red usa cap!

instagram: cdotphotography

July 6, 2012 @ 12:03 AM
VOMITSPIT

seriously?

lol quit crying faggot and have some patience.

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

July 6, 2012 @ 12:05 AM
NotCop&outtaStock

seriously?

Your order has been successfully submitted on ----- at ----- EST. It will be shipped within 3-5 days from New York via UPS Ground. A tracking number will be emailed to you as soon as your order has been shipped.

July 6, 2012 @ 12:08 AM
druqs

seriously?

lol elitist? this question gets asked/answered on literally every page, even though the answer is in the first e-mail they send you (the one that says "online shop order"):

brahhhhhh im asking cause i ordered the same product...they do have a limit...surprised you didnt know that being an elitist supreme buyer

July 6, 2012 @ 12:08 AM

Inactive

@ ryan What kind of response do you expect from such an annoying question?
anyways feel sorry for those that passed

July 6, 2012 @ 12:10 AM
至高

http://www.hickorees.com/brand/beauty--youth-ua/product/boston-weekender-bag-natural--navy-aloha-print

isnt this the same material as the floral?

http://www.hickorees.com/brand/beauty--youth-ua/product/slip-on-sneaker-natural-aloha-print
and this too^

this same material is also used on the acapulco gold floral snapback

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

July 6, 2012 @ 12:10 AM
NotCop&outtaStock

@ ryan What kind of response do you expect from such an annoying question?
anyways feel sorry for those that passed

fair enough
July 6, 2012 @ 12:13 AM
druqs

does the leather make them a little less flimsy? authentics are too thin for my taste

July 6, 2012 @ 12:13 AM
Panther.

post a pic please! just ordered a red usa cap!

Will do man. later tonight

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

July 6, 2012 @ 12:16 AM

Inactive

does the leather make them a little less flimsy? authentics are too thin for my taste

It should, regular authentics are like paper. Plus they put in shock pad insoles which will make them even more comfortable cool

July 6, 2012 @ 12:16 AM
lghtshdws

awesome panther! much appreciated

instagram: cdotphotography

July 6, 2012 @ 12:18 AM
geebus

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-Floral-Shorts-Red-Box-Logo-S-S-Camp-Cap-Old-Navy-/110909719669?pt=US_CSA_MC_Shorts&hash=item19d2bc0475

lmao, i got a pair at ON for 10 bucks. they fit wierd though. 30's fit right even though im a usual 32

somehow these slipped my mind and now my size is sold out!!!! gonna try and peep the store tomorrow to see whats good.

in all actuality how can you hate because hes flipping goods? regardless of what brand or worth, gotta respect the hu$tle

السلام عليكم

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.