Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
July 5, 2012 @ 01:35 AM

Inactive

at least I have only one account on hypebeast, needing to live double lives and shit..

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

July 5, 2012 @ 01:45 AM
Trespace

Never understood the hype on those Supreme towels, when it comes down to it you look like a fuckin' idiot tryin' to make a towel a clothing accessory. I don't care if that shit's made out of Balmain white lion fur..

This. Imo when people wear their towels theyre screaming brand whore.
July 5, 2012 @ 01:59 AM
Gli x Azzurri

CDG x Vans

what else is dropping dawgz?
July 5, 2012 @ 02:12 AM
TheRealJoeBiden

Bandanas > Towels.
July 5, 2012 @ 02:20 AM
TheRealJoeBiden

Bandanas > Towels.

preppy white and lame Asian kids i know yall anit from the hood wit use towels to wipe sweat cant be walkin around flaggin wit bandanas smh and bandanas get soaked with sweat fast towels>bandanas

nah if you wear a bandana as a headband it looks good but if you're wearing it over your head you look like a fuck nigga.
July 5, 2012 @ 02:21 AM
RAREakuma

The shorts are sized a little small.. I bought 34 (i wear everything in 34) but they feel a little tight and I wish I would have sized up. If anyone wants to trade for a 36, pm me. They are made of nylon, do you think i could use these as swim trunks?

Dead @ g-shock.

Skinny as a fuck, still eatin' the food. http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/177620/

July 5, 2012 @ 02:24 AM
royfokker

homey... its not a g-shock.

HB:royfokker SS:royfokker ebay:ryofokkerismyhero tumblr:http://roknsupreme.tumblr.com/ FS:Red Henny, Futura Hoodie Black

July 5, 2012 @ 02:29 AM

Inactive

cdg authentic-108
ski high-118

Let us pray
July 5, 2012 @ 02:30 AM
PKdaGod

good thing I just picked up an ak with the shoulder strap...thread needs cleaned - PK
July 5, 2012 @ 02:30 AM

Inactive

@royfokker have you tried out the snakeskin shorts as swimming trunks? Like wear it as normal shorts and then go swimming whenever you want ha

July 5, 2012 @ 02:36 AM
Ellie

I'm curious as to what sizes the Vans will run to. Do they have size 13-14s?
July 5, 2012 @ 02:37 AM
supremeb4nine4

good thing I just picked up an ak with the shoulder strap...thread needs cleaned - PK

life

July 5, 2012 @ 02:38 AM
donadamsky

at least I have only one account on hypebeast, needing to live double lives and shit..

take this to PM's. dont need to be clogging the thread fam

July 5, 2012 @ 02:41 AM
SHARKlN

nahh, the css styles and all that repeats itself with each post, HB's configurations or scripting is not fucked up, you just don't know how to correctly quote someone, also a grown man wouldn't use the word "hypebeastgod" (how original is thatconfused, so I obviously know who I am dealing with.

PS, I was on your mind, without you being on mine...remember that.
nahh, the css styles and all that repeats itself with each post, HB's configurations or scripting is not fucked up, you just don't know how to correctly quote someone, also a grown man wouldn't use the word "hypebeastgod" (how original is that? ), so I obviously know who I am dealing with.

PS, I was on your mind, without you being on mine...remember that.

hyper trolling!!
July 5, 2012 @ 03:02 AM
kelleydenham

My reaction to this thread daily

FOR SALE >>> Bape XXL tees and Nike Dunk Low Pro B Size 10 - PM me! #GardnerGang #FloralFam

July 5, 2012 @ 03:09 AM
endagr8

http://www.sneakerwatch.com/article/010156/supreme-teams-up-with-nike-for-new-sb-dunk/

says SB release is sept 29, butthat's not even a thursday this year. lmao

Flakers gonna flake.

July 5, 2012 @ 03:16 AM
TheRealJoeBiden

http://www.sneakerwatch.com/article/010156/supreme-teams-up-with-nike-for-new-sb-dunk/

You got a point? The CDG collection released on a Friday.
July 5, 2012 @ 03:17 AM
donadamsky

sneakerwatch is not a reliable souce. they always have skewed info. i swear they just make stuff up sometimes to get people on their site

edit: just look at their release calendar. So many of those dates are just speculation. They have the bred AND columbia xi's on the same fucking day.

July 5, 2012 @ 03:18 AM

Inactive

I hate that I have work during supreme drops now. Hoping that I can still manage to cop the expected heat tomorrow, but I have to use the app and never have. I feel like it's slow if you don't know exactly what you're looking for.

On another note, I wore my arabic shirt today, and tonight the behind the counter at the gas station would not shut up about it. Saying a japanese/american company should not write in arabic. :smh:
July 5, 2012 @ 03:20 AM
blvckpiggy

Any camps droppin tomorrow? I know ppl don't know for sure but any thoughts...
July 5, 2012 @ 03:21 AM
TheRealJoeBiden

I hate that I have work during supreme drops now. Hoping that I can still manage to cop the expected heat tomorrow, but I have to use the app and never have. I feel like it's slow if you don't know exactly what you're looking for.

On another note, I wore my arabic shirt today, and tonight the behind the counter at the gas station would not shut up about it. Saying a japanese/american company should not write in arabic. :smh:

Should've called him a "mother chodard" and continued on with your day.
July 5, 2012 @ 03:25 AM
sellme

anyone got info on other supreme towels? im canadian so that usa jawn is kinda whack to me. i know about that leopard shit but are there any others? i would prefer my towel be supreme for that +1 swag bonus acquired, but dope head towels from other brands work too. responses appreciated, thx in advance
July 5, 2012 @ 03:33 AM
paulywalnuts

The shorts are sized a little small.. I bought 34 (i wear everything in 34) but they feel a little tight and I wish I would have sized up. If anyone wants to trade for a 36, pm me. They are made of nylon, do you think i could use these as swim trunks?

Dead @ g-shock.

wow
those shorts look like garbage. snakeskin is a girl pattern
also, the blue vans are much better than the red ones

i master bait from time to time/// wtb - supreme mohair cardigan large, orange or pink, pm me...

July 5, 2012 @ 03:34 AM
Major

anyone have a link to supreme london fb page?
July 5, 2012 @ 03:34 AM
Trespace

anyone got info on other supreme towels? im canadian so that usa jawn is kinda whack to me. i know about that leopard shit but are there any others? i would prefer my towel be supreme for that +1 swag bonus acquired, but dope head towels from other brands work too. responses appreciated, thx in advance

Lol at supreme towels being swag.
July 5, 2012 @ 03:35 AM
ben8cv

This might be a stupid question but if kate tees are restocking will it be announced on the london facebook page tomorrow?
July 5, 2012 @ 03:35 AM
paulywalnuts

Are there any camps out there with four eyelets? Or would it just be a fake?

this camp did not have the normal 2 eyelits, but it didn't have 4 either
it had 3
fake

i master bait from time to time/// wtb - supreme mohair cardigan large, orange or pink, pm me...

July 5, 2012 @ 03:37 AM
origins

Are there any camps out there with four eyelets? Or would it just be a fake?

this camp did not have the normal 2 eyelits, but it didn't have 4 either
it had 3
fake

It had four mah dood.

http://getsupreme.bigcartel.com/

July 5, 2012 @ 03:39 AM
donadamsky

This might be a stupid question but if kate tees are restocking will it be announced on the london facebook page tomorrow?

i was under the impression that would be in-store only. someone correct me if im wrong though

July 5, 2012 @ 03:44 AM
ichigo81

My reaction to this thread daily

dead gif
sk8 hi's will be copped at that price if true

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.