[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Inactive User

Jul 05, 2012 @ 00:48
^ What time is it always at bruh?

Can't wait to see the price on the Vans, Supreme put the pump fake on me for almost a month with these.
Jul 05, 2012 @ 00:49
whats times the drop tom on the shoes?

lol wtf

Inactive User

Jul 05, 2012 @ 00:52
Attention: Watch out for Hypebeast user: origins
Jul 05, 2012 @ 00:53
Originally posted by Inactive User
Attention: Watch out for Hypebeast user: Origins

why

Inactive User

Jul 05, 2012 @ 00:54
no details, i am handling it. just putting those out there on alert.
Jul 05, 2012 @ 00:58

Jul 05, 2012 @ 01:01
Attention: Watch out for Hypebeast user: origins

PK gonna have to catch a body forrealllaaaaaaaaa
Jul 05, 2012 @ 01:01
fuck im torn between copping the cdg authentics or olympic 6s.
Jul 05, 2012 @ 01:02
on some real b, stop fronting. Cause ain't no one seen them in person but the workers and staff and only another guy from here. You just got caughttttttt , and btw stop taking info from SWO and put it in here for some e-cred
Your funny guy aright i just wont put up any info but remember now there are other people in this world

Rico, its funny you say that.. Because your boy piggie/kitty used to take shit from SS and bring it here to act as if he knew first to receive some "E-cred"

Its no big deal.

Inactive User

Jul 05, 2012 @ 01:03
just had to make the double post to get that point out huh. too stupid to think "outside of the box"?
Jul 05, 2012 @ 01:05
whats times the drop tom on the shoes?

lol wtf

10 central is what you're saying brahhhh
Jul 05, 2012 @ 01:06
Actually my post fucked up.. Sorry hypebeastgod. Go carry your ass to that shitty wannabe place of swo?

Inactive User

Jul 05, 2012 @ 01:08
nahh, the css styles and all that repeats itself with each post, HB's configurations or scripting is not fucked up, you just don't know how to correctly quote someone, also a grown man wouldn't use the word "hypebeastgod" (how original is that?), so I obviously know who I am dealing with.

PS, I was on your mind, without you being on mine...remember that.

Inactive User

Jul 05, 2012 @ 01:09
nahh, the css styles and all that repeats itself with each post, HB's configurations or scripting is not fucked up, you just don't know how to correctly quote someone, also a grown man wouldn't use the word "hypebeastgod" (how original is that? ), so I obviously know who I am dealing with.

PS, I was on your mind, without you being on mine...remember that.
Jul 05, 2012 @ 01:12
Oh sweet double post? And nah b. You're a herb. Go study the many majors and many schools you supposedly attend. Must be a busy jewish studies dentist..

Inactive User

Jul 05, 2012 @ 01:14
you know almost everything about me.

So

1. You know the name of my site
2. You know my SS/HB aliases
3. You know my major
4. You know my career goal (out of 3 possible options)
5. You know I am a herb (also, how original)
6. You think about me, without me even knowing who you are

..yet I know nothing about you, nor do I care (ooops, forgot to add this, don't want you thinking I would like to)
Jul 05, 2012 @ 01:18
because you're the only thing i see when i occassionally visit this forum, also the most known scammer on ss.. and you speak mad bullshit nonsense. I dont give a fuck about you knowing anything about me. I dont broadcast my life on hypebeast. Nor the internet period. Done arguin with you kid, just had to call you out for your fuckery.

Inactive User

Jul 05, 2012 @ 01:20
false. I have barely posted for weeks. what you speak is blasphemy. good day young sir!
Jul 05, 2012 @ 01:24
Your funny guy aright i just wont put up any info but remember now there are other people in this world

Rico, its funny you say that.. Because your boy piggie/kitty used to take shit from SS and bring it here to act as if he knew first to receive some "E-cred"

Its no big deal.

hmm but ss drop info is almost never correct

life

Jul 05, 2012 @ 01:28
cdg authentic-108
ski high-118

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

Inactive User

Jul 05, 2012 @ 01:35
at least I have only one account on hypebeast, needing to live double lives and shit..
Jul 05, 2012 @ 01:45
Never understood the hype on those Supreme towels, when it comes down to it you look like a fuckin' idiot tryin' to make a towel a clothing accessory. I don't care if that shit's made out of Balmain white lion fur..

This. Imo when people wear their towels theyre screaming brand whore.
Jul 05, 2012 @ 01:59
CDG x Vans

what else is dropping dawgz?
Jul 05, 2012 @ 02:12
Bandanas > Towels.
Jul 05, 2012 @ 02:20
Bandanas > Towels.

preppy white and lame Asian kids i know yall anit from the hood wit use towels to wipe sweat cant be walkin around flaggin wit bandanas smh and bandanas get soaked with sweat fast towels>bandanas

nah if you wear a bandana as a headband it looks good but if you're wearing it over your head you look like a fuck nigga.
Jul 05, 2012 @ 02:21
The shorts are sized a little small.. I bought 34 (i wear everything in 34) but they feel a little tight and I wish I would have sized up. If anyone wants to trade for a 36, pm me. They are made of nylon, do you think i could use these as swim trunks?

Dead @ g-shock.

Skinny as a fuck, still eatin' the food. http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/177620/

Jul 05, 2012 @ 02:24
homey... its not a g-shock.

Inactive User

Jul 05, 2012 @ 02:29
cdg authentic-108
ski high-118

Let us pray
Jul 05, 2012 @ 02:30
good thing I just picked up an ak with the shoulder strap...thread needs cleaned - PK

Inactive User

Jul 05, 2012 @ 02:30
@royfokker have you tried out the snakeskin shorts as swimming trunks? Like wear it as normal shorts and then go swimming whenever you want ha
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.