Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 4, 2012 @ 05:58 PM
judgemyjoindate

how quick do the lines move on fairfax? planning on getting there around 9am but got important business to take care of around 2pm.

any help would be great hb fam.

edit, just realized i shouldn't post that in here. PM'd

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

July 4, 2012 @ 06:12 PM
MUSASHI

The Kate Moss T's aren't dropping tommorrow though, right?
July 4, 2012 @ 06:13 PM
judgemyjoindate

they are! i don't know why you think they wouldn't?

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

July 4, 2012 @ 06:37 PM
fivewaypager

Are the Arabic snapbacks still gonna be available on the online store tomorrow?
July 4, 2012 @ 06:49 PM
PKdaGod

Does anybody wanna do a fellow HB'er a favor on the drop Thursday? Would anybody be down to do a proxy for me for a gray USA snapback as I might not be able to snag it cause I might not have access to the internet. PM me if you'd be down to do this and you will relish in fame and glory forever on the eyes of every HB member

smile anybody?

need this too. Hit PK on the PM niggas.
July 4, 2012 @ 07:02 PM
steveirwin

Anyone know how hard it is to tie dye shit?

I'm getting bored with my white box logo hoodie and want to try something different.

its not to hard you just definetely will want to try it on a seperate clothing item first
July 4, 2012 @ 07:13 PM
fivewaypager

Are the Arabic snapbacks still gonna be available on the online store tomorrow? anybody?
July 4, 2012 @ 07:28 PM
iAmSofaKing

^ Shut up, were not fucking psychic

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

July 4, 2012 @ 07:29 PM
donadamsky

Are the Arabic snapbacks still gonna be available on the online store tomorrow? anybody?

probably the ones that are currently in stock. i think supreme thought they'd sell better, thats why theyre still available. I wouldnt be surprised by a re-stock on the currently sold out colors either, crazier things have happened.

July 4, 2012 @ 07:32 PM
fivewaypager

probably the ones that are currently in stock. i think supreme thought they'd sell better, thats why theyre still available. I wouldnt be surprised by a re-stock on the currently sold out colors either, crazier things have happened.

Hey thanks appreciate it
July 4, 2012 @ 07:38 PM
abcking

just got my flag towel and the white ripstop cap in... by far my worst purchase this season haha.

+ www.tallcans.org +

July 4, 2012 @ 07:42 PM
abcking

so tempted to cop that blue and yellow devil hat... just weary because i know how cheap the material probably feels...

arabic seems pretty cheaply made too if you ask me.. cool hat though.

+ www.tallcans.org +

July 4, 2012 @ 07:49 PM
fivewaypager

so tempted to cop that blue and yellow devil hat... just weary because i know how cheap the material probably feels...

arabic seems pretty cheaply made too if you ask me.. cool hat though.

Did you cop an arabic cap? just curious I heard Ventile is supposed to be a sturdy material
July 4, 2012 @ 07:59 PM
donadamsky

Hey thanks appreciate it

yup, i'm not usually an asshole on HB unless someone says something real stupid, or that pisses me off. and u did neither. i prefer to be helpful

July 4, 2012 @ 08:12 PM
fivewaypager

Hey thanks appreciate it

yup, i'm not usually an asshole on HB unless someone says something real stupid, or that pisses me off. and u did neither. i prefer to be helpful

Yup didn't understand the need for sofaking to tell me to shut up
July 4, 2012 @ 08:13 PM
lalala

the ventile is sturdy. it's just thin. fits deep.

x

July 4, 2012 @ 08:19 PM
abcking

fits deep for my big ass head... ;)

the ventil is sturdy i guess... as long as it holds up for a couple years under good care im happy. bout to double up on my favorite color tomorrow with a devil cap to match my split tank

+ www.tallcans.org +

July 4, 2012 @ 08:26 PM
fivewaypager

fits deep for my big ass head... ;)

the ventil is sturdy i guess... as long as it holds up for a couple years under good care im happy. bout to double up on my favorite color tomorrow with a devil cap to match my split tank

What color you got? Im getting blue, that orange is so nice though, but too flashy for me
July 4, 2012 @ 09:55 PM
supersoju

suspended

cant wait to see those other sb cw's. navy sounds pifffff
Honestly there nice in person but when i compared both i say the original lows are a lot nicer.
Cant release any more information but if you miss on the sbs just get the original ones.
July 4, 2012 @ 10:00 PM
supersoju

suspended

Honestly there nice in person but when i compared both i say the original lows are a lot nicer.

on some real b, stop fronting. Cause ain't no one seen them in person but the workers and staff and only another guy from here. You just got caughttttttt , and btw stop taking info from SWO and put it in here for some e-cred
Your funny guy aright i just wont put up any info but remember now there are other people in this world
July 4, 2012 @ 10:04 PM
supersoju

suspended

on some real b, stop fronting. Cause ain't no one seen them in person but the workers and staff and only another guy from here. You just got caughttttttt , and btw stop taking info from SWO and put it in here for some e-cred

The irony.

i mean b, this nigga took me & bk's info from SWO and claimed it was his. Idc about this " ironic " shit but that is such bullshittttt ! bet he ain't ever even stepped foot in the store. lol @ him " seeing them in person " if he would of said they're in the back stockroom, i would of went ape shit. lies b liessssss.
Honestly my question to you is what is swo and also im sorry that your so og and live in the store sometimes when you grow up you have obligations and also a family and also to you old heads reading you know. Also got caught saying shit so i wont be able to release any more information sorry guys and sorry rico that im just some guy that dont know THAT KNOWLEDGE smh at kids these days.
July 4, 2012 @ 10:23 PM
formulalopez

this guy was wearing tan giraffe half cab samples to my job. He said their never releasing. Im crossing my fingers. They looked soooooo much better in person.

Thats the only thing I want right now sad

。・゜・\(◉◡◉)/・゜・。

July 4, 2012 @ 10:29 PM

Inactive

a 4th at my moms

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

July 4, 2012 @ 10:30 PM

Inactive

damn, lucky
July 4, 2012 @ 10:40 PM
hypreme

Are there any camps out there with four eyelets? Or would it just be a fake?

http://werobthieves.tumblr.com/

July 4, 2012 @ 10:55 PM
DarthVader

^that camp has 4 because it has the woolrich material. i have the same shadowplaid and all my other camps have 2.
July 4, 2012 @ 10:56 PM
DarthVader

a 4th at my moms

nao what you gon do with 4 preme towels?
July 4, 2012 @ 11:31 PM
Juliu5

suspended

July 4, 2012 @ 11:41 PM
hypreme

^that camp has 4 because it has the woolrich material. i have the same shadowplaid and all my other camps have 2.

I see. In your experience, is the fit on this one very deep?

http://werobthieves.tumblr.com/

July 4, 2012 @ 11:56 PM
rvidxr

what's dropping tomorrow?

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.