[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

July 03, 2012 @ 20:59:20
wait.. so what's all set for tomorrow, other than CDG Vans??

GIRLS DM ME if you want that PUSSY SUCKED BY LIL B - Lil B

July 03, 2012 @ 20:59:48
I wish i could see a side view of the authentics, but the sk8 hi's seem to be more worth $100+ rather than authentics since theres more to shoe at least with the material.

yea authentics have minimal material, can't justify spending over 100 on em. hopefully the prices are the same as the Cambell's though

July 03, 2012 @ 21:00:45
I honestly don't want any box logo sweaters/hoodies. I just want designs and something creative. Or at least not something so incredibly simple.

YES i like shit that stands out like a cool/crazy design...i dont want just a plain box logo

I know, I don't really like the grey w/ red box logo ONLY. I feel like thats what all the hypebeasts are wearing... the bad hypebeasts. More like teenage boys who don't have time to wait for the good shit. I like the CDG polka dot one though.

Originally posted by Inactive User

plz stop its getting old.

Stop what?

The Lil' B gifs everytime you cop something

I got bored and changed my name. USED TO BE willnellis.

July 03, 2012 @ 21:04:26
someone list what they know for sure is droppin tomorrow
July 03, 2012 @ 21:06:46

Inactive User

If we knew we would post it.
July 03, 2012 @ 21:06:54
Full drop for wednesday the 4th:

Thats about it.
July 03, 2012 @ 21:07:40
nvm if omar is right.
July 03, 2012 @ 21:08:52
nvm if omar is right.

what if hes just curious about what is dropping tomorrow?

we all are...

July 03, 2012 @ 21:10:58

plz stop its getting old.

Stop what?

I'll stop when I feel like it's getting old. Which will likely be never.
July 03, 2012 @ 21:13:21

Stop what?

based god never gets old...

July 03, 2012 @ 21:18:30

based god never gets old...

This man knows what he's talking about.

July 03, 2012 @ 21:19:07
Anyone got more information on the Kate tee restocking?

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

July 03, 2012 @ 21:20:32
Discuss about preme not based god

understood?

I want to see the world burn

July 03, 2012 @ 21:21:40
Discuss about preme not based god

understood?

I understand that Ocelet is not based. but yes. No more based God discussion. Only time when you will see Based God is when I make a pick-up.
July 03, 2012 @ 21:23:36
I honestly don't want any box logo sweaters/hoodies. I just want designs and something creative. Or at least not something so incredibly simple.

YES i like shit that stands out like a cool/crazy design...i dont want just a plain box logo

I know, I don't really like the grey w/ red box logo ONLY. I feel like thats what all the hypebeasts are wearing... the bad hypebeasts. More like teenage boys who don't have time to wait for the good shit. I like the CDG polka dot one though.

Most teens i see at least on tumblr are wearing fakes. I still like the box logo hoodies but the box logo itself was done to death by odd future junkies
July 03, 2012 @ 21:27:06
^^yeah i mean i love love love odd future but I also feel that the dickriders just made the box logo lame.

July 03, 2012 @ 21:32:07
^^yeah i mean i love love love odd future but I also feel that the dickriders just made the box logo lame.

Same, but it always kills me inside a little when I see bitches with #OFWG in there Twitter description knowing damn well that they haven't heard a single song besides Yonkers.
July 03, 2012 @ 21:34:31
fuck. this. thread.
July 03, 2012 @ 21:34:34
why are people saying stuff is dropping tomorrow
July 03, 2012 @ 21:35:28

Same, but it always kills me inside a little when I see bitches with #OFWG in there Twitter description knowing damn well that they haven't heard a single song besides Yonkers.

ya they prolly dont know about bastard, the first OF Tape, any of Domo's mixtapes, etc.
But what else do you think is dropping besides the vans this week

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

July 03, 2012 @ 21:35:47
fuck. this. thread.

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

July 03, 2012 @ 21:37:27
I understand that Ocelet is not based. but yes. No more based God discussion. Only time when you will see Based God is when I make a pick-up.

That's what the pick up thread is for. You haven't posted a single picture yet either.
July 03, 2012 @ 21:43:35

Stop what?

lol @ people using 2009 lil b based god jokes
July 03, 2012 @ 21:49:10

ya they prolly dont know about bastard, the first OF Tape, any of Domo's mixtapes, etc.
But what else do you think is dropping besides the vans this week

OF: Exactly, Real OF fans know bout that shit. Fakes ones are the ones that only know the song Yonkers and think they should rock a box logo because of it.

Supreme: No idea, I heard Kate Moss restocks thursday.

July 03, 2012 @ 22:01:53
I cant stand OF, theyre cheesy AF imo.

Anyway, looking at those nike sbs again hopefully that elephant print looks more detailed in the final product.
July 03, 2012 @ 22:11:48
BAN anyone talkin OF in this thread. fucking irrelevant and is clogging it up and attracting mad herbs (see above)

idiot asking if stuff is dropping tomorrow (wednesday), log off.

Get this thread back on track.

Im stoked to see if anything real nice drops with CDGs, i wanna scoop in and get something rad, whilst everyone is about the CDGs.

FYI all new members - theres gonna be no kate moss restock. its a rumour.
July 03, 2012 @ 22:14:14
a but im thinkin the USA 5 panel is gonna drop i hope something else too cuz i dont like just getting one thing when i order online.

July 03, 2012 @ 22:14:16
Honestly f/w puts out the best stuff so I'm gonna have to pass on the CDG vans, as well as the Kate Moss restock (if true)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

July 03, 2012 @ 22:15:00
ya im prolly done for the season unless i cop a DJ tee or somethin

July 03, 2012 @ 22:16:29
why are people saying stuff is dropping tomorrow
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x