[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Jul 04, 2012 @ 07:36
if they released a World Map camp cap or t-shirt I would have definitely bought one

I wouldnt. Horrid print.

I wouldn't too. Horrid print.

I liked the 5 panel too, just wouldn't wear it everyday. Its a little bright, but I liked the print. its a unique piece regardless of how wearable it is
Jul 04, 2012 @ 07:53
Anyone know how hard it is to tie dye shit?

I'm getting bored with my white box logo hoodie and want to try something different.

Might be a little difficult since it's a hoodie but just youtube it.
Jul 04, 2012 @ 08:12

I'm getting bored with my white box logo hoodie and want to try something different.

you should try it with a plain white tee first to see how it looks. pretty sure you just twist up parts of the shirt, put rubber bands on it & soak it in dye, but if i was you i'd just sell it
Jul 04, 2012 @ 09:13
if they released a World Map camp cap or t-shirt I would have definitely bought one

C'mon, let's be real.

IG: @luii.xx

Jul 04, 2012 @ 09:37
SWO forums are up and running? link? Tryna peep game.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Jul 04, 2012 @ 09:38

damn, bold move tie-dying a $140 hoodie. hope it comes out looking right if u do it. post some pics of the aftermath

Jul 04, 2012 @ 11:19
SWO forums are up and running? link? Tryna peep game.
Jul 04, 2012 @ 12:19
I got on supreme this past winter after the lookbook dropped so if anyone could give me an estimated timeframe that'd be prime. Thx.
Jul 04, 2012 @ 12:38
I got on supreme this past winter after the lookbook dropped so if anyone could give me an estimated timeframe that'd be prime. Thx.

timeframe of what if may ask

Jul 04, 2012 @ 13:09
email : accounts@supremeworldorder.com
with your desired user name and password + your HB user name
Jul 04, 2012 @ 14:13
I noticed that the only two camps I kept from this season were both fat patches, so It got me thinking about all the camps with fat patches

giraffe camo camp S/S 12
camel camp S/S 12
real tree camp F/W 12
zebra camp S/S 11
leporad camp S/S 10

and I know some older camo ones have it
Jul 04, 2012 @ 14:53
I noticed that the only two camps I kept from this season were both fat patches, so It got me thinking about all the camps with fat patches

giraffe camo camp S/S 12
camel camp S/S 12
real tree camp F/W 12
zebra camp S/S 11
leporad camp S/S 10

Duck Camo '09

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Jul 04, 2012 @ 14:55

giraffe camo camp S/S 12
camel camp S/S 12
real tree camp F/W 12
zebra camp S/S 11
leporad camp S/S 10

Duck Camo '09

and that Desert camo ripstop
Jul 04, 2012 @ 15:11

My b. fall lookbook
Jul 04, 2012 @ 15:22

you should try it with a plain white tee first to see how it looks. pretty sure you just twist up parts of the shirt, put rubber bands on it & soak it in dye, but if i was you i'd just sell it
Nah, I hate reselling stuff. Shit is lame.
Jul 04, 2012 @ 15:23

damn, bold move tie-dying a $140 hoodie. hope it comes out looking right if u do it. post some pics of the aftermath
I definitely will, I need to figure out how I'm going to do it without hitting the box logo.

Probably do stripes compared to the traditional swirls.
Jul 04, 2012 @ 15:43

I definitely will, I need to figure out how I'm going to do it without hitting the box logo.

Probably do stripes compared to the traditional swirls.

oh yeah, avoid the box logo would be key. i cant think of any way to cover it though besides like duck tape but that might leave a residue.

Jul 04, 2012 @ 16:04
The shorts are sized a little small.. I bought 34 (i wear everything in 34) but they feel a little tight and I wish I would have sized up. If anyone wants to trade for a 36, pm me. They are made of nylon, do you think i could use these as swim trunks?
Jul 04, 2012 @ 16:30
The shorts are sized a little small.. I bought 34 (i wear everything in 34) but they feel a little tight and I wish I would have sized up. If anyone wants to trade for a 36, pm me. They are made of nylon, do you think i could use these as swim trunks?

how does the material feel in person? does it feel like your walking around in board shorts?

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

Jul 04, 2012 @ 17:24
wdywt vol: supreme american ninja warrior dual towel edition

ig supremecellar

Jul 04, 2012 @ 17:25
how quick do the lines move on fairfax? planning on getting there around 9am but got important business to take care of around 2pm.

any help would be great hb fam.
Jul 04, 2012 @ 17:29
wdywt vol: supreme american ninja warrior dual towel edition

HELL YA

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Jul 04, 2012 @ 17:47
how quick do the lines move on fairfax? planning on getting there around 9am but got important business to take care of around 2pm.

they only let 5 people in at a time...if you get there at 9, you should be in and out by noon...but unless you're 15, i'd bring an ipod or something to block the kids out...
Jul 04, 2012 @ 17:58

edit, just realized i shouldn't post that in here. PM'd

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

Jul 04, 2012 @ 18:12
The Kate Moss T's aren't dropping tommorrow though, right?
Jul 04, 2012 @ 18:13
they are! i don't know why you think they wouldn't?

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

Jul 04, 2012 @ 18:37
Are the Arabic snapbacks still gonna be available on the online store tomorrow?
Jul 04, 2012 @ 18:49
Does anybody wanna do a fellow HB'er a favor on the drop Thursday? Would anybody be down to do a proxy for me for a gray USA snapback as I might not be able to snag it cause I might not have access to the internet. PM me if you'd be down to do this and you will relish in fame and glory forever on the eyes of every HB member

blushing anybody?

need this too. Hit PK on the PM niggas.
Jul 04, 2012 @ 19:02

its not to hard you just definetely will want to try it on a seperate clothing item first
Jul 04, 2012 @ 19:13
Are the Arabic snapbacks still gonna be available on the online store tomorrow? anybody?
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.