[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Jul 04, 2012 @ 01:31
cdg shirt were 54, campbells vans were copyright hence the high ass price. how about everyone shuts the fuck up about speculation and be patient. i swear half of you niggas are 12 year old girls.

Be about it

Jul 04, 2012 @ 01:40
cdg shirt were 54, campbells vans were copyright hence the high ass price. how about everyone shuts the fuck up about speculation and be patient. i swear half of you niggas are 12 year old girls.

64 with shipping. And lol you mad.
Jul 04, 2012 @ 01:43
CDG's don't even look good haha.

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/hey_its_kiran Size 10.5 Jordan Retro OG Fire Red 5's

Jul 04, 2012 @ 02:11
USA snap and I'm checked out.
This thread is so hard to even look at with all the useless nonsense posted in here. Lemme know if some good info is posted...
Jul 04, 2012 @ 02:21
Really? I remember you/your split personality dmndlifers saying you were 14 earlier in the thread.
I have a brother using this account aswell. Damn. I said that already.

NO CAM'RON GIF?

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

Jul 04, 2012 @ 02:21
this guy was wearing tan giraffe half cab samples to my job. He said their never releasing. Im crossing my fingers. They looked soooooo much better in person.

Dang, wanted either the giraffe half cabs or paisley authentics

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

Jul 04, 2012 @ 02:37
Fuck the cdg vans head over tilly's size up on these women's lo pro's

$30 and I'll hook one of you lucky pussies up with a 20% off code I stole from my neighbors catalog hanging out that mailbox

Lol who the fuck would pay 30$ for a 20% off code?
Jul 04, 2012 @ 02:40
cant wait to see those other sb cw's. navy sounds pifffff
Honestly there nice in person but when i compared both i say the original lows are a lot nicer.

on some real b, stop fronting. Cause ain't no one seen them in person but the workers and staff and only another guy from here. You just got caughttttttt , and btw stop taking info from SWO and put it in here for some e-cred
Jul 04, 2012 @ 02:43
Lol who the fuck would pay 30$ for a 20% off code?

The shoes are thirty. Coup's on me smokeyface
Jul 04, 2012 @ 02:50
Originally posted by Inactive User
Honestly there nice in person but when i compared both i say the original lows are a lot nicer.

on some real b, stop fronting. Cause ain't no one seen them in person but the workers and staff and only another guy from here. You just got caughttttttt , and btw stop taking info from SWO and put it in here for some e-cred
Jul 04, 2012 @ 02:59

The irony.
Jul 04, 2012 @ 03:03
Really? I remember you/your split personality dmndlifers saying you were 14 earlier in the thread.
I have a brother using this account aswell. Damn. I said that already.

All you post is nonsense shit and just quote people and say "this" and "yes". Just shut the fuck up and stop littering threads ffs.
Jul 04, 2012 @ 03:07

The irony.

i mean b, this nigga took me & bk's info from SWO and claimed it was his. Idc about this " ironic " shit but that is such bullshittttt ! bet he ain't ever even stepped foot in the store. lol @ him " seeing them in person " if he would of said they're in the back stockroom, i would of went ape shit. lies b liessssss.
Jul 04, 2012 @ 03:12
What was the retail on the Campbell's Sk8-Hi again?
And damn i still dont know what color i should get for the USA snap

FS: Nike x Sup Foams in Black Sz. 8.5 and Sup black safari

Jul 04, 2012 @ 03:15
At rico, yeah i know i dont believe he saw them in person either but if you upset he took your info you couldve posted it here first.
Jul 04, 2012 @ 03:18
I got used to getting flamed on when i put something so i was like fuck it, i had put it on SWO 1st and one of the main rules is do not leak out anything that is said here. Jafeel me ?
Jul 04, 2012 @ 03:21
Put it on hb first then. Thats a dumb rule though, its the internet of course things get leaked.
Jul 04, 2012 @ 03:24
Yeah but why post it on HB when cats are just extremely rude to people who try to contribute? It's like giving gifts to little monsters. Save it for the people who are appreciative and won't say stupid shit as soon as they find something out about you that they don't like.
Jul 04, 2012 @ 03:27
Yeah but why post it on HB when cats are just extremely rude to people who try to contribute? It's like giving gifts to little monsters. Save it for the people who are appreciative and won't say stupid shit as soon as they find something out about you that they don't like.

Which is why SWO is there, just keep inbetween us. But hikarusupreme is right, things will be bound to get out
Jul 04, 2012 @ 03:28

Which is why SWO is there, just keep inbetween us. But hikarusupreme is right, things will be bound to get out

Yeah that's what I mean.

And I have a feeling it won't be getting out as often after a while. All good doe smokeyface
Jul 04, 2012 @ 03:30
they need to stop restocking the ripstops so i can sell my orange one. i hate it

Jul 04, 2012 @ 03:39
they need to stop restocking the ripstops so i can sell my orange one. i hate it[/q
Punishment for buying that ugly camp
Jul 04, 2012 @ 03:43

Thats not really 100% true. Yeah theres some trolls on here but from what i remember when rico gave out info everyone was basically dickriding, then on SS he got flamed or something i guess and SWO started.
Jul 04, 2012 @ 03:44
they need to stop restocking the ripstops so i can sell my orange one. i hate it[/q
Punishment for buying that ugly camp

its official the ripstop is the ugliest camp of the season. lol
it may be even worse then the polar fleece cap from last season.
Jul 04, 2012 @ 03:45
F/W12 gon be dope. Also does anybody know how the F/W11 donegal fit like?
F/W12 gon be dope. Also does anybody know how the F/W11 donegal fit like?

traded that cap didnt like the fit. the donegal from this season had a better fit for me. It all depends on your head.

Thats not really 100% true. Yeah theres some trolls on here but from what i remember when rico gave out info everyone was basically dickriding, then on SS he got flamed or something i guess and SWO started.[/q
This

Inactive User

Jul 04, 2012 @ 03:48

Pretty much all of the regulars from HB are on SWO so there's really no point at all. Info from here makes its way to SWO and the reverse
Jul 04, 2012 @ 03:52
its official the ripstop is the ugliest camp of the season. lol
it may be even worse then the polar fleece cap from last season.

i dont think its as bad as the tarpon. snake camp from f/w are pretty ugly imo too

Jul 04, 2012 @ 03:53
even my orange basketweave looks better than ripstop/trpon and snakeskin

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.