300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
July 4, 2012 @ 01:14 AM
valleyla

the checkered vans up right now are priced at 82 USD.

question: will the cdg vans be over 100 USD

Probably. Its a french brand... Comme Des Garcons... THEY SELL T SHIRTS FOR $116 RETAIL.
So for all we know, they will be pricey.

No, Too$hort is 16... IM 14.

Whoa
July 4, 2012 @ 01:15 AM
Arsenic Coffee

Probably. Its a french brand... Comme Des Garcons... THEY SELL T SHIRTS FOR $116 RETAIL.

Whoa

Japanese and French **

I got bored and changed my name. USED TO BE willnellis.

July 4, 2012 @ 01:18 AM
qrct1

Whoa

Japanese and French **

weren't the cdg collab t-shirts with supreme at like 44 USD?
EDIT: i know for sure the hoodie was 188 w/o shipping

aeterna13.com

July 4, 2012 @ 01:18 AM
osalf

The herb bros.
July 4, 2012 @ 01:20 AM
Trespace

Its a japanese brand with a french name b.
July 4, 2012 @ 01:21 AM
valleyla

Started in Tokyo. Not Paris. It's a Japanese brand.
July 4, 2012 @ 01:21 AM
Arsenic Coffee

Whoa

Japanese and French **

weren't the cdg collab t-shirts with supreme at like 44 USD?
EDIT: i know for sure the hoodie was 188 w/o shipping

i think they were higher... i dont remember.

Its a japanese brand with a french name b.

Today I learned.

I got bored and changed my name. USED TO BE willnellis.

July 4, 2012 @ 01:29 AM
Trespace

The cdg tee shirts were like 64 or 74.
July 4, 2012 @ 01:31 AM
RiFF RaFF

cdg shirt were 54, campbells vans were copyright hence the high ass price. how about everyone shuts the fuck up about speculation and be patient. i swear half of you niggas are 12 year old girls.

Be about it

July 4, 2012 @ 01:40 AM
Trespace

cdg shirt were 54, campbells vans were copyright hence the high ass price. how about everyone shuts the fuck up about speculation and be patient. i swear half of you niggas are 12 year old girls.

64 with shipping. And lol you mad.
July 4, 2012 @ 01:43 AM
✖$CΔRΣ✖

CDG's don't even look good haha.

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/hey_its_kiran Size 10.5 Jordan Retro OG Fire Red 5's

July 4, 2012 @ 02:11 AM
DJPrep

USA snap and I'm checked out.
This thread is so hard to even look at with all the useless nonsense posted in here. Lemme know if some good info is posted...
July 4, 2012 @ 02:21 AM
judgemyjoindate

somebody ban Too$tupid before someone bullies the 14 year-old into killing himself, cuz thats what this is gonna come down to if he keeps posting mindless trash
lol i'm 16 and why are you bringing me into this? I haven't posted in this thread for an hour and all I said was same. Another kid tryin the be a forum hero.

Really? I remember you/your split personality dmndlifers saying you were 14 earlier in the thread.
I have a brother using this account aswell. Damn. I said that already.

NO CAM'RON GIF?

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

July 4, 2012 @ 02:21 AM
iAmSofaKing

this guy was wearing tan giraffe half cab samples to my job. He said their never releasing. Im crossing my fingers. They looked soooooo much better in person.

Dang, wanted either the giraffe half cabs or paisley authentics

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

July 4, 2012 @ 02:37 AM
mman200

Fuck the cdg vans head over tilly's size up on these women's lo pro's

$30 and I'll hook one of you lucky pussies up with a 20% off code I stole from my neighbors catalog hanging out that mailbox

Lol who the fuck would pay 30$ for a 20% off code?
July 4, 2012 @ 02:40 AM
unknown123

cant wait to see those other sb cw's. navy sounds pifffff
Honestly there nice in person but when i compared both i say the original lows are a lot nicer.

on some real b, stop fronting. Cause ain't no one seen them in person but the workers and staff and only another guy from here. You just got caughttttttt , and btw stop taking info from SWO and put it in here for some e-cred
July 4, 2012 @ 02:43 AM
SHARKlN

Lol who the fuck would pay 30$ for a 20% off code?

The shoes are thirty. Coup's on me cool
July 4, 2012 @ 02:50 AM
valleyla

Honestly there nice in person but when i compared both i say the original lows are a lot nicer.

on some real b, stop fronting. Cause ain't no one seen them in person but the workers and staff and only another guy from here. You just got caughttttttt , and btw stop taking info from SWO and put it in here for some e-cred
July 4, 2012 @ 02:59 AM
Trespace

The irony.
July 4, 2012 @ 03:03 AM
bikboi

somebody ban Too$tupid before someone bullies the 14 year-old into killing himself, cuz thats what this is gonna come down to if he keeps posting mindless trash
lol i'm 16 and why are you bringing me into this? I haven't posted in this thread for an hour and all I said was same. Another kid tryin the be a forum hero.

Really? I remember you/your split personality dmndlifers saying you were 14 earlier in the thread.
I have a brother using this account aswell. Damn. I said that already.

All you post is nonsense shit and just quote people and say "this" and "yes". Just shut the fuck up and stop littering threads ffs.
July 4, 2012 @ 03:07 AM
unknown123

The irony.

i mean b, this nigga took me & bk's info from SWO and claimed it was his. Idc about this " ironic " shit but that is such bullshittttt ! bet he ain't ever even stepped foot in the store. lol @ him " seeing them in person " if he would of said they're in the back stockroom, i would of went ape shit. lies b liessssss.
July 4, 2012 @ 03:12 AM
withaccord

What was the retail on the Campbell's Sk8-Hi again?
And damn i still dont know what color i should get for the USA snap

FS: Nike x Sup Foams in Black Sz. 8.5 and Sup black safari

July 4, 2012 @ 03:15 AM
Trespace

At rico, yeah i know i dont believe he saw them in person either but if you upset he took your info you couldve posted it here first.
July 4, 2012 @ 03:18 AM
unknown123

I got used to getting flamed on when i put something so i was like fuck it, i had put it on SWO 1st and one of the main rules is do not leak out anything that is said here. Jafeel me ?
July 4, 2012 @ 03:21 AM
Trespace

Put it on hb first then. Thats a dumb rule though, its the internet of course things get leaked.
July 4, 2012 @ 03:24 AM
valleyla

Yeah but why post it on HB when cats are just extremely rude to people who try to contribute? It's like giving gifts to little monsters. Save it for the people who are appreciative and won't say stupid shit as soon as they find something out about you that they don't like.
July 4, 2012 @ 03:27 AM
unknown123

Yeah but why post it on HB when cats are just extremely rude to people who try to contribute? It's like giving gifts to little monsters. Save it for the people who are appreciative and won't say stupid shit as soon as they find something out about you that they don't like.

Which is why SWO is there, just keep inbetween us. But hikarusupreme is right, things will be bound to get out
July 4, 2012 @ 03:28 AM
valleyla

Which is why SWO is there, just keep inbetween us. But hikarusupreme is right, things will be bound to get out

Yeah that's what I mean.

And I have a feeling it won't be getting out as often after a while. All good doe cool
July 4, 2012 @ 03:30 AM
donadamsky

they need to stop restocking the ripstops so i can sell my orange one. i hate it

July 4, 2012 @ 03:39 AM
adam5

they need to stop restocking the ripstops so i can sell my orange one. i hate it

Punishment for buying that ugly camp

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.