[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

July 03, 2012 @ 05:49:40
Originally posted by Inactive User
July 03, 2012 @ 05:54:00
still waiting for that 2nd secret camp this season. also a few surprises coming up guys #suspense

I dont even think theres a guarantee therell be a second "secret camp"

OTTOMAN CAMP CAP, HOLLA.
July 03, 2012 @ 05:58:20
I cant wait for all the questions about when the f/w preview is gonna come out.

July 03, 2012 @ 05:59:42
still waiting for that 2nd secret camp this season. also a few surprises coming up guys #suspense

OTTOMAN CAMP CAP, HOLLA.

Lol me and mobbyluii been had on that idea son.
July 03, 2012 @ 06:00:39

Inactive User

OTTOMAN CAMP CAP, HOLLA.

Lol me and mobbyluii been had on that idea son.
That would look badass!

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 03, 2012 @ 06:04:49
Legit Check:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110843538236

If its fake, how can you tell? thanks

1. That item ended
2. Theres a forum for legit checks man.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 03, 2012 @ 06:10:55
Can't you still see the picture?

Also sorry about posting it in the wrong forum.

Yeah i can still see the picture but did you already buy it or something? Since theres not much point either way if you didnt win it right?

July 03, 2012 @ 06:15:48
ottoman camp or northface map camp haha
July 03, 2012 @ 06:17:36

Inactive User

Damn someone stole the green snakeskin shorts outta my online bag. Really pissed.
July 03, 2012 @ 06:18:22
Damn someone stole the green snakeskin shorts outta my online bag. Really pissed.

? the fuck where did they steal em, or did they not come in the package at all

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

July 03, 2012 @ 06:18:56

? the fuck

danm pulled a robbery
July 03, 2012 @ 06:20:54

Inactive User

? the fuck where did they steal em, or did they not come in the package at all
I bought them and ups left on my porch and when i came home it was gone. I was so fuckin heated.
July 03, 2012 @ 06:21:32
Damn b that sucks
July 03, 2012 @ 06:23:36

Inactive User

Nvm
no i bought them online but when they got here they got stolen. I didn't mean online bag I accidently put online bag.
July 03, 2012 @ 06:25:00
how much does the snow white button up and hennessy jersey go for nowadays??? mad i slept on them last season...
July 03, 2012 @ 06:27:04

Inactive User

the other thing that pissed me off was that my mint pinup tank was in that package aswell
July 03, 2012 @ 06:28:40
the other thing that pissed me off was that my mint pinup tank was in that package aswell

damn son.... sue UPS
The funny thing is though....my supreme and nike air safari boxes that came in last week looked like someone tried to break into em too, UPS ppl tryna steal shit

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

July 03, 2012 @ 06:31:23

Inactive User

damn son.... sue UPS
The funny thing is though....my supreme and nike air safari boxes that came in last week looked like someone tried to break into em too, UPS ppl tryna steal shit
damn that sucks.
July 03, 2012 @ 06:33:14

damn son.... sue UPS

Like how? Tape all messed up? Cause if it was just the box sometimes the boxes just end up getting handled misproperly.
July 03, 2012 @ 06:33:38
they didnt though ha so its coo, and the ups man always kind of hides my package behind something so thats cool

July 03, 2012 @ 06:34:27
no the box was almost completely open only kept together by a few strands of the tape

July 03, 2012 @ 06:35:42
crossing my fingers for a kate tee size small!

Bout it, Bout it

July 03, 2012 @ 06:36:13
no the box was almost completely open only kept together by a few strands of the tape

I woulda taken that box up to the store and got heated man.
July 03, 2012 @ 06:36:24

keep em crossed haha they havnt released a Small online all season i dont think

July 03, 2012 @ 06:37:54

I woulda taken that box up to the store and got heated man.

haha ya and my DJ sticker was about to fall out the box

July 03, 2012 @ 06:38:12

keep em crossed haha they havnt released a Small online all season i dont think

well if they do restock ill go ask for one in store blushing

Bout it, Bout it

July 03, 2012 @ 06:38:45
more and more i look at those sk8 his ..... more i like 'em. have to see in store but they might be a cop.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x