[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

July 03, 2012 @ 05:03:31
Originally posted by Inactive User
I hope you are right Rico.

Straight from the workers mouth. No assumptions or speculations, straight confirmed

Why would they re-release?

to fuck-resellers who wanna cop 10x of an item and wear none... brilliant

life

July 03, 2012 @ 05:03:51
moleskin and paisley dropped last year. You'd be surprised bro

I know i remember they dropped last season but im sayin its not like its a guarantee theyll do it again.

Edit: you forgot waffle knit too. But yeah this season they already had 17-18 camps. Anymore is OD.

Yeah you got a point, they rapped here. Everyone copped a box logo

If they do come out with another camp hopefully its a damn good looking camp. Disregarding unannounced camps, F/W season almost everyone was talking about the safaris and for this season i woulda liked had they come out with a hat that matched that. Closest hat would be florals i guess but i wasnt very impressed with those.
July 03, 2012 @ 05:04:31

Inactive User

Damn, I bought too many things off resellers this season... smh, coulda bought gucci sht
wasnt expecting to spend this much on the season

good to know ur not a complete flaker
dude my pullover still in NY I called usps and they didn't say shit. Whats up with the shipping man? I trust you but i'm gettin a little mad.
July 03, 2012 @ 05:08:47
I know i remember they dropped last season but im sayin its not like its a guarantee theyll do it again.

Edit: you forgot waffle knit too. But yeah this season they already had 17-18 camps. Anymore is OD.

Yeah you got a point, they rapped here. Everyone copped a box logo

If they do come out with another camp hopefully its a damn good looking camp. Disregarding unannounced camps, F/W season almost everyone was talking about the safaris and for this season i woulda liked had they come out with a hat that matched that. Closest hat would be florals i guess but i wasnt very impressed with those.

yeah if something drops that makes people still talk about it now will be dope just like the safari
July 03, 2012 @ 05:08:54
Damn, I bought too many things off resellers this season... smh, coulda bought gucci sht

dude my pullover still in NY I called usps and they didn't say shit. Whats up with the shipping man? I trust you but i'm gettin a little mad.

ur impatient as shit bro i shipped ur pullover on thursday, sent u pics and tracking its all up to usps and as i told u i put insurance on the pullover also so chill urself before u come at me sideways, never had a bad transaction but from the get u email me every 15 seconds chill out dude

life

July 03, 2012 @ 05:09:19
Straight from the workers mouth. No assumptions or speculations, straight confirmed

Wish they would do that with some of the camps. :/
July 03, 2012 @ 05:12:16

Inactive User

ur impatient as shit bro i shipped ur pullover on thursday, sent u pics and tracking its all up to usps and as i told u i put insurance on the pullover also so chill urself before u come at me sideways, never had a bad transaction but from the get u email me every 15 seconds chill out dude
15 seconds wtf. Haha. You said you'd give mad feedback for me because I sent money in the mail. You haven't done any feedback of me. I gave you some feedback.
July 03, 2012 @ 05:15:21

[]

so pls chill da fuck out

life

July 03, 2012 @ 05:16:12
ill leave u feedback when u get ur package and everything is said and done, btw ur feedback is getting worst as u keep bothering me

life

July 03, 2012 @ 05:22:23

Inactive User

ill leave u feedback when u get ur package and everything is said and done, btw ur feedback is getting worst as u keep bothering me
July 03, 2012 @ 05:23:23

Inactive User

Dude I trust you. I'm not mad at you i'm mad at usps and their customer support
July 03, 2012 @ 05:25:58
You guys could've just PM'ed each other...
July 03, 2012 @ 05:26:40

Inactive User

I know haha sorry about crowding the thread with this.
July 03, 2012 @ 05:27:09

Wish they would do that with some of the camps. :/

oh they will, even with og shit. Just like a year ago they brought out playboy snap, windowpane and balloon lodges out again
July 03, 2012 @ 05:27:21
so go fill out a complaint form to usps, dont flame me for calling canada a flake, dude had me jump thru loops sending him pics, measurements, and a invoice for a board and never had the right mind to say, yo im not interested anymore... whatever flake life, also to add insult to injury the deck was not even posted for sale anywhere.. dunno how he knew i had one... stalk life

life

July 03, 2012 @ 05:28:50

Inactive User

so go fill out a complaint form to usps, dont flame me for calling canada a flake, dude had me jump thru loops sending him pics, measurements, and a invoice for a board and never had the right mind to say, yo im not interested anymore... whatever flake life, also to add insult to injury the deck was not even posted for sale anywhere.. dunno how he knew i had one... stalk life
i'm not flaming you. I just quoted you. I don't even know whats up with you and canada. I just quoted the last post by you on this forum. This had nothing to do with canada
July 03, 2012 @ 05:28:57

yo i just emailed this guy around 5pm cuz he wanted to know why usps didnt tell him anything... and everyday before today i respond to about 15 dumb ass questions from this dude... dunno why he wanna call me out on boards... im not to be fucked with in that sense

life

July 03, 2012 @ 05:30:01

Inactive User

yo i just emailed this guy around 5pm cuz he wanted to know why usps didnt tell him anything... and everyday before today i resond to about 15 dumb ass questions from this dude... dunno why he wanna call me out on boards... im not to be fucked with in that sense
the fuck? what boards?
July 03, 2012 @ 05:30:39
boards = forums u simple minded kid

life

July 03, 2012 @ 05:31:40

July 03, 2012 @ 05:31:47

Inactive User

boards = forums u simple minded kid
i understand that. I didn't know if you meant boards as in a skateboard or as in a forum.
July 03, 2012 @ 05:31:49

yo i just emailed this guy around 5pm cuz he wanted to know why usps didnt tell him anything... and everyday before today i resond to about 15 dumb ass questions from this dude... dunno why he wanna call me out on boards... im not to be fucked with in that sense
the fuck? what boards?

-_________________- a but take this shit somewhere else Supremeb4nine4 is definitely legit did business with him twice this month and dmndlifers aka Too$hort chill out u take shit too personal

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

July 03, 2012 @ 05:31:57

Inactive User

haha
July 03, 2012 @ 05:34:07
season should be done by the end of this month right?
July 03, 2012 @ 05:36:34

It should. f/w preview gna be smokeyface
July 03, 2012 @ 05:40:12

It should. f/w preview gna be smokeyface

WTB: Supreme Vagina Tee White XL

July 03, 2012 @ 05:40:16
I cant wait for all the questions about when the f/w preview is gonna come out.
July 03, 2012 @ 05:40:47

Inactive User

I cant wait for all the questions about when the f/w preview is gonna come out.
haha
July 03, 2012 @ 05:43:03
i cant wait for all the questions about the tracking # and confirmation emails this thursday
July 03, 2012 @ 05:45:17
Fucking stoked for F/W
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x