[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Inactive User

Jul 03, 2012 @ 20:14
I honestly don't want any box logo sweaters/hoodies. I just want designs and something creative. Or at least not something so incredibly simple.

this, flannels, jackets, boots, and less camps.
i actually agree with you.
Jul 03, 2012 @ 20:15
Originally posted by Inactive User
Just copped a natural floral camp with a sick pattern for $65 shipped.

plz stop its getting old.

Stop what?
Jul 03, 2012 @ 20:25
I wish i could see a side view of the authentics, but the sk8 hi's seem to be more worth $100+ rather than authentics since theres more to shoe at least with the material.
Jul 03, 2012 @ 20:27
I'd like to see some nice l/s tees for the fall too but I have a feeling there won't be too many of those :/ One can only hope right?

Aside from the pullovers and tees I'm excited to see what collabs are set for F/W. Anyone got any collabs they'd like to see?
Jul 03, 2012 @ 20:33
im wanna see what kinda all over print pullovers they have for next season. I slept on a paisley last fall and now theyre a rarity.
Jul 03, 2012 @ 20:38
I'm here

I want to see the world burn

Jul 03, 2012 @ 20:39
I'd like to see some nice l/s tees for the fall too but I have a feeling there won't be too many of those :/ One can only hope right?

Aside from the pullovers and tees I'm excited to see what collabs are set for F/W. Anyone got any collabs they'd like to see?

Calvin Klein x supreme
Jul 03, 2012 @ 20:39

Calvin Klein x supreme

BOXERSSSSSSSSSSssssss
Jul 03, 2012 @ 20:42
Calvin Klein x supreme

BOXERSSSSSSSSSSssssss

no

come on people, stop with the fucking spam

Jul 03, 2012 @ 20:51
you're dumb no has said a word about shipping in like 2 pages. kill yourself

but good shit on the Kate and SB info, guys. Hopefully cawping a safari camp next week, so hopefully i have enough money for everything.

Jw, you gonna cop cdg vans this week too?
idk, dude. i got the cash, but it's either those or a leopard safari camp. Probably not, and just gonna save up for the kate tee restock and sbs

Inactive User

Jul 03, 2012 @ 20:57

plz stop its getting old.

Stop what?

The Lil' B gifs everytime you cop something
Jul 03, 2012 @ 20:59
wait.. so what's all set for tomorrow, other than CDG Vans??

1-800-HOTLINEBLING

Inactive User

Jul 03, 2012 @ 20:59
I wish i could see a side view of the authentics, but the sk8 hi's seem to be more worth $100+ rather than authentics since theres more to shoe at least with the material.

yea authentics have minimal material, can't justify spending over 100 on em. hopefully the prices are the same as the Cambell's though
Jul 03, 2012 @ 21:00
I honestly don't want any box logo sweaters/hoodies. I just want designs and something creative. Or at least not something so incredibly simple.

YES i like shit that stands out like a cool/crazy design...i dont want just a plain box logo

I know, I don't really like the grey w/ red box logo ONLY. I feel like thats what all the hypebeasts are wearing... the bad hypebeasts. More like teenage boys who don't have time to wait for the good shit. I like the CDG polka dot one though.

Stop what?

I got bored and changed my name. USED TO BE willnellis.

Jul 03, 2012 @ 21:04
someone list what they know for sure is droppin tomorrow

Inactive User

Jul 03, 2012 @ 21:06
If we knew we would post it.
Jul 03, 2012 @ 21:06
Full drop for wednesday the 4th:

Thats about it.
Jul 03, 2012 @ 21:07
nvm if omar is right.
Jul 03, 2012 @ 21:08
nvm if omar is right.

what if hes just curious about what is dropping tomorrow?

we all are...

Jul 03, 2012 @ 21:10

Stop what?

I'll stop when I feel like it's getting old. Which will likely be never.
Jul 03, 2012 @ 21:13

based god never gets old...

Jul 03, 2012 @ 21:18

based god never gets old...

This man knows what he's talking about.

Jul 03, 2012 @ 21:19
Anyone got more information on the Kate tee restocking?

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

Jul 03, 2012 @ 21:20
Discuss about preme not based god

understood?

I want to see the world burn

Jul 03, 2012 @ 21:21
Discuss about preme not based god

understood?

I understand that Ocelet is not based. but yes. No more based God discussion. Only time when you will see Based God is when I make a pick-up.
Jul 03, 2012 @ 21:23
YES i like shit that stands out like a cool/crazy design...i dont want just a plain box logo

I know, I don't really like the grey w/ red box logo ONLY. I feel like thats what all the hypebeasts are wearing... the bad hypebeasts. More like teenage boys who don't have time to wait for the good shit. I like the CDG polka dot one though.

Most teens i see at least on tumblr are wearing fakes. I still like the box logo hoodies but the box logo itself was done to death by odd future junkies
Jul 03, 2012 @ 21:27
^^yeah i mean i love love love odd future but I also feel that the dickriders just made the box logo lame.

Jul 03, 2012 @ 21:32
^^yeah i mean i love love love odd future but I also feel that the dickriders just made the box logo lame.

Same, but it always kills me inside a little when I see bitches with #OFWG in there Twitter description knowing damn well that they haven't heard a single song besides Yonkers.
Jul 03, 2012 @ 21:34
fuck. this. thread.
Jul 03, 2012 @ 21:34
why are people saying stuff is dropping tomorrow
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0