July 3, 2012 @ 12:21 PM
mrzy

HAHAHAH LMAO !!!!
July 3, 2012 @ 12:21 PM
kr00kd

Okay im going to give out some good information to try to get this on track and let this thread still have a pulse first
Nike sbs are releasing really soon navy black and red
Kate tees are restocking mind as well tell the people since rico dropped the info and no small sizes sorry guys
There will be one more camp releasing but cant release anymore info other than that but trust me its piff
but keep in mind you guys should really start saving up for f/w the line is going to be piff trust me i got it from a source that i know is trusted and is in really deep so deep that its warm if you employees are reading this sorry for dropping this info you know who you are.

Are those nike sb only 1 colour releasing that the preview made ? Or there is another colour too ?

why dont you try reading out again.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

July 3, 2012 @ 01:00 PM
harlyz1

piff super secret camp cap?!?!?!?!

Its not really a secret when a lot of people already know, shit I've known for weeks about it....

If its no longer a real secret could you not just let us all know ?
July 3, 2012 @ 01:01 PM
unknown123

Yo chill b , i know i give out info but not thaaaaat much. Gotta keep it low too, smh
July 3, 2012 @ 01:15 PM
volatile

Yo chill b , i know i give out info but not thaaaaat much. Gotta keep it low too, smh

Cheers for the original kate tee restock info

http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/176558/

July 3, 2012 @ 01:19 PM
Mr_Chukes

I sell the bags, people would bite.
Same here. I also give them away to good friends.

but seriously, how is a supreme bag beneficial?

Some people are stupid and buy anything that says supreme on it.
July 3, 2012 @ 01:38 PM
Mr_Chukes

Guess I'll cop a pair of authentics for resell, kind of wanted to pick up Skate Hi-s to actually wear and skate in, but judging by the material on the CDG hat I picked up from earlier this season, the material will probably get fucked quick. Thinnest hat I own, rarely even bother to wear it..

I was actually thinking of copping some authentics to wear. I hope it isn't too thin.
July 3, 2012 @ 01:56 PM
alfie17

suspended

Anyone know if the Kate tee will restock at Supreme London or just USA ??

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

July 3, 2012 @ 02:21 PM
JETS89

I cant wait for all the questions about when the f/w preview is gonna come out.
haha

man look at this garbage. Just shut up already, I'm tired of trying to have to swim through all your ridiculous one liners and stupid busted comments to try and gain knowledge on this thread.

366 posts in like 2 months? get a life kid. Guarantee you don't even cop half the product you brag about in this thread, guarantee you look like a damn fool wearing your L size supreme gear on your 5'9' 110 pound frame, guarantee you annoy the hell outta anyone you've come into contact with on this forum. Doesn't matter how often you change your av, your username or your sig, everyone can pick up on your weak attitude from a mile away. You strike me as a middle school kid who just discovered streetwear and you just wanna come on soundin like an expert.

Just shut the hell up already and stop feelin the need to water down this thread with a stupid comment like "haha" or "yup" on every post you feel like you need to reply to. got knowledge? drop knowledge. but shut up with these stupid comments.
July 3, 2012 @ 02:47 PM
mcgotkicks

Guess I'll cop a pair of authentics for resell, kind of wanted to pick up Skate Hi-s to actually wear and skate in, but judging by the material on the CDG hat I picked up from earlier this season, the material will probably get fucked quick. Thinnest hat I own, rarely even bother to wear it..

I was actually thinking of copping some authentics to wear. I hope it isn't too thin.

but real talk if supreme/cdg never came up with these vans and you saw it at your local zumies would u still think its dope?
July 3, 2012 @ 02:56 PM
supremeb4nine4

but real talk if supreme/cdg never came up with these vans and you saw it at your local zumies would u still think its dope?

i would, that pinstripe too clean
edit:: also heard, not sure about source, but i heard cdg will be more than campbells

life

July 3, 2012 @ 02:59 PM
mcgotkicks

i would, that pinstripe too clean
edit:: also heard, not sure about source, but i heard cdg will be more than campbells

its always been that way with collabs.
July 3, 2012 @ 03:20 PM
PlaboY

how much does the snow white button up and hennessy jersey go for nowadays??? so mad i slept on them last season…
July 3, 2012 @ 03:30 PM
mcgotkicks

how much does the snow white button up and hennessy jersey go for nowadays??? so mad i slept on them last season…

yea man i feel you kinda mad i passed on that jersey
July 3, 2012 @ 03:33 PM

Inactive

no the box was almost completely open only kept together by a few strands of the tape

I woulda taken that box up to the store and got heated man.

haha ya and my DJ sticker was about to fall out the box
Damn that sucks. When my mint pinup and snake shorts were stolen I had my dad all over that shit. He is a cop and shit even he couldn't find anything. Ig I see a motherfucka wearin those shorts or tank i'll fuckin smash on that person.

So youre planning on starting shit with anyone you see wearing a large pinup or snake shorts?
sounds like a good idea dude.
Well i'm literally the only person in my area that wears preme.
July 3, 2012 @ 03:36 PM
TheRealJoeBiden

WHY THE FUCK ARE WE TALKING ABOUT SHIPPING? FUCK YOUR SHIPPING. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM THEN CONSULT EITHER UPS OR SUPREME. COMPLAINING ON HB ISN'T GOING TO DO SHIT.
July 3, 2012 @ 03:48 PM
goldANDsacks

i was at the club and Kanye's Stronger came on (lol). but anyways I walked up to a girl and was like "let's get lost tonight. You can wear my black Kate Moss tonight". then i showed her my black kate moss tee that i was wearing under my button up. she had no idea what i was talking about.
RyandaGod

haha

man look at this garbage. Just shut up already, I'm tired of trying to have to swim through all your ridiculous one liners and stupid busted comments to try and gain knowledge on this thread.

366 posts in like 2 months? get a life kid. Guarantee you don't even cop half the product you brag about in this thread, guarantee you look like a damn fool wearing your L size supreme gear on your 5'9' 110 pound frame, guarantee you annoy the hell outta anyone you've come into contact with on this forum. Doesn't matter how often you change your av, your username or your sig, everyone can pick up on your weak attitude from a mile away. You strike me as a middle school kid who just discovered streetwear and you just wanna come on soundin like an expert.

Just shut the hell up already and stop feelin the need to water down this thread with a stupid comment like "haha" or "yup" on every post you feel like you need to reply to. got knowledge? drop knowledge. but shut up with these stupid comments.

R.I.P Too$hort.
pigionz

Hello There!!!..

This is jorjee...I am looking for sport shoes,which make my feet comfort while running or cycling in affordable prize.I visit Bestylish.com store, get much stylish varities..but i am looking some thing different...

So,please reply if you guys have any relevant info...

---------------
puma shoes | online shopping | bags | Loafers | crocs

crocs

Scranton, PA ----- I'M KENAN THOMPSON BITCH

July 3, 2012 @ 03:49 PM
christopher.

WHY THE FUCK ARE WE TALKING ABOUT SHIPPING? FUCK YOUR SHIPPING. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM THEN CONSULT EITHER UPS OR SUPREME. COMPLAINING ON HB ISN'T GOING TO DO SHIT.
you're dumb no has said a word about shipping in like 2 pages. kill yourself

but good shit on the Kate and SB info, guys. Hopefully cawping a safari camp next week, so hopefully i have enough money for everything.
July 3, 2012 @ 03:51 PM
pigionz

haha

R.I.P Too$hort.

too$hort

July 3, 2012 @ 03:52 PM
Panther.

for real ban Too$hort hes just spammed the last 3 pages with garbage i didnt need to read.

'yep' and 'dead' are not worth fucking posting, nevermind the shit you should've been talking about via PM.

And the entire page about supreme bags in a joke. Somebody bring the banhammer in here and clear out all these fuckin wasters.

Agreed. Pointless shit.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

pigionz

edit: double post

Inactive

How to clean the suede brim on the floral camp?

Feedback

July 3, 2012 @ 03:53 PM
volatile

Well i'm literally the only person in my area that wears preme.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/176558/

July 3, 2012 @ 03:53 PM
goldANDsacks

How to clean the suede brim on the floral camp?

http://www.wikihow.com/Clean-Suede-Shoes
July 3, 2012 @ 03:55 PM
TheRealJoeBiden

you're dumb no has said a word about shipping in like 2 pages. kill yourself

but good shit on the Kate and SB info, guys. Hopefully cawping a safari camp next week, so hopefully i have enough money for everything.

Lol you blind b? There were alot of posts about some dick's box being half opened and shit? That's shipping.
July 3, 2012 @ 03:57 PM
mrzy

here we go again !!!!!
July 3, 2012 @ 03:58 PM

Inactive

haha

haha yup.
July 3, 2012 @ 03:59 PM
pigionz

haha

haha

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.