July 3, 2012 @ 06:49 AM

Inactive

I meant take it to the ups store, thereby contacting ups correct.
ups's customer support is horrible. When I contacted them I waited on hold for almost an hour and then they said well sorry but we can't help you. An hour wait and a 2 min conversation was fuckin not worth my time.
July 3, 2012 @ 06:50 AM
dillasaysgo

haha yeah for real, 110 lbs rarely corresponds to anything bigger than an XS, regardless of height, proportion, etc. i wanna see these fits of people claiming they rock larger sizes.

wtb: supreme ss11 leaves camp in KHAKI any condition

July 3, 2012 @ 06:59 AM
sjohnnnn

more and more i look at those sk8 his ..... more i like 'em. have to see in store but they might be a cop.

Agreed sk8 his look damn good.

Yup i always go for sk8 hi's!

سبحان

July 3, 2012 @ 07:05 AM
sjohnnnn

I sell the bags, people would bite.
LOL i sold a bag to a freshman at my school for $30 and all his friends were like "HOLY SHIT, YOU GOT SUCH A GOOD DEAL"
LOL i sold a bag to a freshman at my school for $30 and all his friends were like "HOLY SHIT, YOU GOT SUCH A GOOD DEAL"
hahahaha dead

aha those bags that they throw in when u grab something?

سبحان

July 3, 2012 @ 07:06 AM

Inactive

hahahaha dead

aha those bags that they throw in when u grab something?
yep
July 3, 2012 @ 07:09 AM
sjohnnnn

Haha shit ill give this nigga to sell my bags and ill give him Half the profit got a shit load

سبحان

July 3, 2012 @ 07:19 AM
christopher.

yo fam. I've been gone for a week, so anything important happen since last Sunday?
restocks? sb info?
July 3, 2012 @ 07:21 AM

Inactive

yo fam. I've been gone for a week, so anything important happen since last Sunday?
restocks? sb info?
not really.
July 3, 2012 @ 07:31 AM
kayyyak

paycheck thursday. question is can i cash it early enough to then cop sk8 his.

سبحان

July 3, 2012 @ 07:33 AM
teows

The Authentic version doesn't look too bad to me. Might be a pick up idk. But I'll go for the Sk8 Hi's before the Authentic.
July 3, 2012 @ 08:08 AM
supremereptar

Full size & color run on kate moss tees very soon.
I hope you are right Rico.

Straight from the workers mouth. No assumptions or speculations, straight confirmed

Why would they re-release?

to fuck-resellers who wanna cop 10x of an item and wear none... brilliant

Wish they would do that with some of the camps. :/

oh they will, even with og shit. Just like a year ago they brought out playboy snap, windowpane and balloon lodges out again
is this in store only?
July 3, 2012 @ 08:20 AM
sultan

no the box was almost completely open only kept together by a few strands of the tape

I woulda taken that box up to the store and got heated man.

haha ya and my DJ sticker was about to fall out the box
Damn that sucks. When my mint pinup and snake shorts were stolen I had my dad all over that shit. He is a cop and shit even he couldn't find anything. Ig I see a motherfucka wearin those shorts or tank i'll fuckin smash on that person.

So youre planning on starting shit with anyone you see wearing a large pinup or snake shorts?
sounds like a good idea dude.
July 3, 2012 @ 08:24 AM
323frank

anybody got any campbells vans half-cabs size 8.5-9 in los angeles get at me
July 3, 2012 @ 08:35 AM
DarthVader

crossing my fingers for a kate tee size small!

keep em crossed haha they havnt released a Small online all season i dont think

well if they do restock ill go ask for one in store smile

how tall are you cuz im 5'6" skinny af and i rock a M supreme tee
Damn man i'm 5'9 110ibs and I rock larges and when I shrink xls down I can wear them. I don't like my shit baggy either.

the fuck im 5'8 your weight and i wear small -med
July 3, 2012 @ 08:43 AM
0mar

for real ban Too$hort hes just spammed the last 3 pages with garbage i didnt need to read.

'yep' and 'dead' are not worth fucking posting, nevermind the shit you should've been talking about via PM.

And the entire page about supreme bags in a joke. Somebody bring the banhammer in here and clear out all these fuckin wasters.
July 3, 2012 @ 08:45 AM
sultan

that shit should be called a Kruger logo, not a box logo
July 3, 2012 @ 08:46 AM
christopher.

for real ban Too$hort hes just spammed the last 3 pages with garbage i didnt need to read.

'yep' and 'dead' are not worth fucking posting, nevermind the shit you should've been talking about via PM.

And the entire page about supreme bags in a joke. Somebody bring the banhammer in here and clear out all these fuckin wasters.
co-sign. I left for one week, and this thread fell off hard. The only good dude in here is hikaru keeping this shit alive.

Maybe it's just the regular useless shit after thursday, idk.
July 3, 2012 @ 09:15 AM
Trespace

co-sign. I left for one week, and this thread fell off hard. The only good dude in here is hikaru keeping this shit alive.

Maybe it's just the regular useless shit after thursday, idk.

Thanks man. And yeah usually after thursdays this thread gets filled with BS to no end. I woulda thought itd be different today though seeing as how the cdgs were announced but these last few pages have been about bags and personal shipping info smh.

I think it might be time for some new rules/ and or add a FAQ
July 3, 2012 @ 09:19 AM
druqs

this.

don't usually care enough to post about it, but i've been going through pages of his shit trying to read something useful. stop trying so hard.

July 3, 2012 @ 09:34 AM
druqs

My friend bought it from this guy a couple months ago and I called it on him that it was fake. He resisted the idea so now Im asking here to get confirmation to him that its fake

it's fake. wrong font, picture should be more oval than circular, and wrong material. the real ones are corduroy, i think.

July 3, 2012 @ 09:38 AM
christopher.

Thanks man. And yeah usually after thursdays this thread gets filled with BS to no end. I woulda thought itd be different today though seeing as how the cdgs were announced but these last few pages have been about bags and personal shipping info smh.

I think it might be time for some new rules/ and or add a FAQ
Most of the relevant guys either don't post that much, or either went to SW/ stayed on SS. But i'm just gonna wait till Wednesday
July 3, 2012 @ 09:43 AM
volatile

Agreed. Pointless shit.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/176558/

July 3, 2012 @ 09:45 AM
VOMITSPIT

Guess I'll cop a pair of authentics for resell, kind of wanted to pick up Skate Hi-s to actually wear and skate in, but judging by the material on the CDG hat I picked up from earlier this season, the material will probably get fucked quick. Thinnest hat I own, rarely even bother to wear it..

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

July 3, 2012 @ 10:41 AM
supersoju

suspended

still waiting for that 2nd secret camp this season. also a few surprises coming up guys #suspense
That second secret camp is sick. We all got our sources
July 3, 2012 @ 10:58 AM
supersoju

suspended

Okay im going to give out some good information to try to get this on track and let this thread still have a pulse first
Nike sbs are releasing really soon navy black and red
Kate tees are restocking mind as well tell the people since rico dropped the info and no small sizes sorry guys
There will be one more camp releasing but cant release anymore info other than that but trust me its piff
but keep in mind you guys should really start saving up for f/w the line is going to be piff trust me i got it from a source that i know is trusted and is in really deep so deep that its warm if you employees are reading this sorry for dropping this info you know who you are.
July 3, 2012 @ 11:04 AM
harlyz1

Okay im going to give out some good information to try to get this on track and let this thread still have a pulse first
Kate tees are restocking mind as well tell the people since rico dropped the info and no small sizes sorry guys
There will be one more camp releasing but cant release anymore info other than that but trust me its piff
but keep in mind you guys should really start saving up for f/w the line is going to be piff trust me i got it from a source that i know is trusted and is in really deep so deep that its warm if you employees are reading this sorry for dropping this info you know who you are.

Cheers for the info mate, Nike sb's are just a must, if f/w line is really that good ill pass on the Kate tee i think.

As you seem like a person in the know, i remember seeing a while back that someone in here stated an Australian stockists announced they would no longer be stocking Supreme as they were soon to be shipping worldwide ? Is this complete bullshit ? or anyone else hear anything about this ? Sorry if its been bought up before , i kinda scan through the thread but there is so much bullshit!
July 3, 2012 @ 11:07 AM
Jon

piff super secret camp cap?!?!?!?!
July 3, 2012 @ 11:40 AM
RyandaGod

piff super secret camp cap?!?!?!?!

Its not really a secret when a lot of people already know, shit I've known for weeks about it....
July 3, 2012 @ 11:44 AM
mrzy

Are those nike sb only 1 colour releasing that the preview made ? Or there is another colour too ?
July 3, 2012 @ 12:09 PM
RyandaGod

Hello There!!!..

This is jorjee...I am looking for sport shoes,which make my feet comfort while running or cycling in affordable prize.I visit Bestylish.com store, get much stylish varities..but i am looking some thing different...

So,please reply if you guys have any relevant info...

---------------
puma shoes | online shopping | bags | Loafers | crocs smile

PERMABAN

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.