June 29, 2012 @ 10:59 PM
ShookOne

Got my jersey yesterday.

That upside down tag. Ha

Got my White/Navy Jersey in yesterday & my red Supreme tag underneath the BOOM tag is upside down. My Nuggets jersey is all good though.

iss: shook_one ***** Will trade PCL Crusher for Athletic Hooded Top (PM Me)

June 29, 2012 @ 10:59 PM
Attractant

I can't believe the pink washed twill sold out. I guess dudes bought it for their girlfriends

Iced out Arizona boyz

June 29, 2012 @ 11:00 PM
honkie

Has the Side-Mesh Bell Hat dropped yet?

Nope

WTB: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/183997/

June 29, 2012 @ 11:04 PM
origins

Got my jersey yesterday.

That upside down tag. Ha

Got my White/Navy Jersey in yesterday & my red Supreme tag underneath the BOOM tag is upside down. My Nuggets jersey is all good though.

#rare
June 29, 2012 @ 11:06 PM
micksixsix

Anyone know if the ripstop is water resistant?

I ran my shit under the faucet and the water just ran off of it.
June 29, 2012 @ 11:08 PM
supremeb4nine4

Got my jersey yesterday.

That upside down tag. Ha

#rare

#defect #lackofqualitycontrol

life

June 29, 2012 @ 11:25 PM
sjohnnnn

Fucking ebay nigga's are really pissing me off! Just sold my arabic tee and he is telling me that he collects alot of supreme tees and that this one is fake!?! Came straight from the webstore now this nigga is really starting a case with me -.- The only reason why im selling it is because its my first time purchaseing a supreme tee so i wanted to figure out if i was a L or XL the L disint fit so i had to sell it and go with the XL

سبحان

June 29, 2012 @ 11:37 PM
ibeatu

Got my jersey yesterday.

That upside down tag. Ha

#rare

Speaking of upside down patches My blimp hat came with the upside down blimp patch

FS-sup tee's/tnf collab/caps,bags,shorts, camps, snaps, kicks HB Sale Thread http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/170571/

June 29, 2012 @ 11:37 PM
paulywalnuts

Got my jersey yesterday.

That upside down tag. Ha

happened to k i t t y and his h e n n y j e r s e y

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum beanie

June 29, 2012 @ 11:40 PM
druqs

has anyone copped defective shit in-store?

June 29, 2012 @ 11:42 PM
kr00kd

Fucking ebay nigga's are really pissing me off! Just sold my arabic tee and he is telling me that he collects alot of supreme tees and that this one is fake!?! Came straight from the webstore now this nigga is really starting a case with me -.- The only reason why im selling it is because its my first time purchaseing a supreme tee so i wanted to figure out if i was a L or XL the L disint fit so i had to sell it and go with the XL

lol @ fake arabic tees

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

June 29, 2012 @ 11:59 PM
sjohnnnn

lol @ fake arabic tees

Foreal this guy is stupid... -.-

سبحان

June 30, 2012 @ 12:07 AM
Trespace

Sultan, Its not that big of a deal, you prolly been on tumblr for too long. But everything you just said makes you sound like a hipster. You like your safari hat since for you it was the best out of all the fits of the camps they released but now you wont wear it because you seen too many tumblr fakes so its not cool anymore. You let kids bother you too much it sounds like. Of all my years wearing supreme really not that many people comment on it except only at zumiez. Literally thats the only place ive been to where if i walk in the store they got shit to say about what im wearing lol. Every other place including the mall nobody really says anything ever. Besides, why should i care what OTHER dudes think anyway.
Edit: somethings up with the quotes.
June 30, 2012 @ 12:07 AM
supkraise

saw a guy last night with the nylon softbill. straight up hurt, but his girl was fine cool
June 30, 2012 @ 12:29 AM

Inactive

I decided to hang my Flag towel.

classy
June 30, 2012 @ 12:34 AM
judgemyjoindate

lol i get shit a lot in public places in socal. just yesterday, true story unlike most of the hb kids, i was in a mcdonalds (not eating, <3 ice cream) i was wearing the arabic snap, highly decorated hood and riding a supreme deck, and some guy while getting a drink HAS to yell "i HATE supreme!" when i said something, this cat had the nerve to say, "oh, that's a supreme hat? i didn't know.." ... shit makes me laugh for real. my only thought process was how could this american eagle fitted faguar actually be butthurt enough to exclaim ridiculousness because of a hat/hoodie.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

June 30, 2012 @ 12:38 AM
adoboFosho

And about the autofill, I'm not sure that it works on Supreme. I think one time that I tried, it only filled out like 3 things.. That's if I remember correctly.

yeah with the northface release i used chromes auto fill then manually changed the date on my debit card and 1 other thing and thats it

i used an extension but realized the 1st line on addy didnt add my apt and that probably was the other thing i changed

but still supreme just replied with a "noted" to my email and went on about their way

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

June 30, 2012 @ 12:40 AM
ibeatu

Got my jersey yesterday.

That upside down tag. Ha

#rare

Speaking of upside down patches My blimp hat came with the upside down blimp patch

like this

FS-sup tee's/tnf collab/caps,bags,shorts, camps, snaps, kicks HB Sale Thread http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/170571/

June 30, 2012 @ 12:42 AM
adoboFosho

Everybody that's tripping off autofill, I highly recommend using Roboform, fills in everything including Credit Card/exp date and security code + address and all that in the click of 1 button.

this extension i use fills in the info without me typing in anything or clicking a button

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

June 30, 2012 @ 12:48 AM
TheRealJoeBiden

Picked up a ds floral hoodie for $155. let the boy cook.

June 30, 2012 @ 01:16 AM
mrteebonilla

Got my jersey yesterday.

That upside down tag. Ha

#rare

like this

how much do you want for that???

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

June 30, 2012 @ 01:29 AM

Inactive

3 stafford white tees 21$ >>>> 3 supreme white tees

im all about some supreme, but hanes white tees suck

Thanks man, got me a pack of Staffords today and they are the best white tees I've ever had. I was thinking about getting the Supreme Hanes but it's not worth 34 for just the little box logo

June 30, 2012 @ 01:31 AM
ibeatu

Got my jersey yesterday.

That upside down tag. Ha

#rare

like this

how much do you want for that???

im keeping it unless someone makes me a nice offer lol

June 30, 2012 @ 01:47 AM
kr00kd

Thanks man, got me a pack of Staffords today and they are the best white tees I've ever had. I was thinking about getting the Supreme Hanes but it's not worth 34 for just the little box logo

yeah man, and if you are a tall guy/slim guy they have medium/large tall's that are amazing imo.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

June 30, 2012 @ 02:01 AM
abcking

yeah man, and if you are a tall guy/slim guy they have medium/large tall's that are amazing imo.

muthafuckin co-sign... staffford is clean as fuck

+ www.tallcans.org +

June 30, 2012 @ 02:03 AM
abcking

got my split tank today... shit is def one of the dopest pieces of the season. Kinda bummed I only got that nuggets colorway instead of the blazers but fuck i'll take it.

fits TTS like a muthafucka too... I'm 6'4 220 and XL fits me perfect!

yay for baggier/bigger supreme fits

+ www.tallcans.org +

June 30, 2012 @ 02:10 AM
TheRealJoeBiden

got my split tank today... shit is def one of the dopest pieces of the season. Kinda bummed I only got that nuggets colorway instead of the blazers but fuck i'll take it.

fits TTS like a muthafucka too... I'm 6'4 220 and XL fits me perfect!

yay for baggier/bigger supreme fits

Exactly it fits like a normal basketball jersey, it's nice. I was worried about mine being too short, but it's perfect.
June 30, 2012 @ 02:16 AM
SHARKlN

Just copped a DS floral hoodie for $155

Picked up a ds floral hoodie for $155. let the boy cook.

Two of em, huh?
June 30, 2012 @ 02:19 AM

Inactive

Yea the fit is a tall slim build. I like it

sry 4 off topic guyz

June 30, 2012 @ 02:20 AM
Trespace

Got my split team tank today as well and was happy to see that the lettering was embroidered, red/black colorway is so clean.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.