Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
June 28, 2012 @ 03:21 AM
Trespace

Supreme x nike sb 94s were $128 retail and $138 with shipping, so id expect the same with the sbs. Knowing that i dont think its too far off to say the sbs will have some decent resell value but nothing major. From what i hear from sneakerheads they all say nike sb is basically dead and all the hype surrounds jordans and other nike shoes i guess.
June 28, 2012 @ 03:22 AM

Inactive

Supreme x nike sb 94s were $128 retail and $138 with shipping, so id expect the same with the sbs. Knowing that i dont think its too far off to say the sbs will have some decent resell value but nothing major. From what i hear from sneakerheads they all say nike sb is basically dead and all the hype surrounds jordans and other nike shoes i guess.

All the hypebeasts will come out for the elephant print, but these days when you go to a shoe release, everyone is buying to sell, not to wear . That's why I think resell will be so mad. When you have more sellers than buyers, it doesn't work.

Feedback

June 28, 2012 @ 03:23 AM
christopher.

Damn gotta shell out another $25 for shipping when the USA 5 panel comes out? Why cant they just release the USA and Devil 5 panels together?
just wait for the USA snap to come out. I don't think the devil snaps are gonna sell out ( I doubt it because the Arabics didn't sell out, and they were really wanted), so you'll be good to go.
June 28, 2012 @ 03:23 AM

Inactive

Damn gotta shell out another $25 for shipping when the USA 5 panel comes out? Why cant they just release the USA and Devil 5 panels together?

Why is shipping $25?

Canadian niggas.

Feedback

June 28, 2012 @ 03:24 AM
iAmSofaKing

Why is shipping $25?

Canada my nigga

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

June 28, 2012 @ 03:25 AM
fuckjohnn

Damn, that Canadian tight life lol.

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

June 28, 2012 @ 03:26 AM
mcgotkicks

What is a reasonable price for a navy cdg hoodie?

you'd be lucky to get it under 300

Is there any chance the sb's will be worth that much? Id love to trade someone for one but i cant think of anything thats yet to come out thatll be close besides them

SB's will be worth absolutely nothing because EVERYONE will be trying to sell them. You're fucking retarded if you think I'm wrong.

sbs will be 225 tops for the first few months.
June 28, 2012 @ 03:28 AM

Inactive

Is there any chance the sb's will be worth that much? Id love to trade someone for one but i cant think of anything thats yet to come out thatll be close besides them

SB's will be worth absolutely nothing because EVERYONE will be trying to sell them. You're fucking retarded if you think I'm wrong.

Yeah, that's not even worth reselling. They'll cost like 150, so if you're not in NY or LA, it's 160. you sell them for 225. you pay 10 for shipping. 225-170=55. Not worth the time and effort of reselling IMO, but if you're about that $55 profit life, go for it.

Feedback

adam5

But didnt everyone tryto sell yeezys and they still sold? Idk im not a sneakerhead so i dont follow the resell values.

Yeah but those were the Yeezy's. They were gonna sell regardless.

The SB's are gonna be like the TNF collab.

You know you sound fucking stupid right? How the fuck are you going to compare an exclusive pair of dunk low sb's to a jacket/backpack release? Idiot
Trespace

To wolf haley, I know, law of supply and demand lol. But even then if the buyers are willing to pay rape prices, then sellers will have an advantage. The ones that have them readily availabe during the first couple days will make the most profit-- then elsewhere the market will most likely flood with sbs and so what logically happens is that the price is driven down.

But then again, depending on how limited supreme makes this release also plays a factor. Lets say they make it a 1,000 piece item, only a couple thousand people will have them (different sizes etc) not only catering to the supreme community but also the sneaker community so my prediction would be that in this case demand will exceed supply but we'll see..

Damn feel like im back in economics class lol.
June 28, 2012 @ 03:29 AM
mcgotkicks

Yeah, that's not even worth reselling. They'll cost like 150, so if you're not in NY or LA, it's 160. you sell them for 225. you pay 10 for shipping. 225-170=55. Not worth the time and effort of reselling IMO, but if you're about that $55 profit life, go for it.

lol its not worth it. Im gonna cop to put it in my collection thats it. Its ugly as fuck imo.
June 28, 2012 @ 03:32 AM

Inactive

But didnt everyone tryto sell yeezys and they still sold? Idk im not a sneakerhead so i dont follow the resell values.

Yeah but those were the Yeezy's. They were gonna sell regardless.

The SB's are gonna be like the TNF collab.

You know you sound fucking stupid right? How the fuck are you going to compare an exclusive pair of dunk low sb's to a jacket/backpack release? Idiot

Feedback

June 28, 2012 @ 03:34 AM
ben8cv

lol its not worth it. Im gonna cop to put it in my collection thats it. Its ugly as fuck imo.

Is there any item left this season that will have decent trade value?
June 28, 2012 @ 03:36 AM
Mikeyone4life

Save your lunch money and buy one dude.
June 28, 2012 @ 03:37 AM
Trespace

Ben8cv what are you trying to trade for? Most people with older items dont want to trade for anythingthis season.
June 28, 2012 @ 03:37 AM
Ian x illany

im feel in the devil snap, not sure which color id go with though

ILLANY! ~ @illanewyork ~ www.illanewyork.tumblr.com/

June 28, 2012 @ 03:38 AM
ichigo81

Yes , pin up tank finally, just picking it up for my girl to walk around the house in, bugging the shit out of me about that tank, grey/ black trim is fire
June 28, 2012 @ 03:38 AM
mcgotkicks

im feel in the devil snap, not sure which color id go with though

blue and green colorway
June 28, 2012 @ 03:39 AM
mcgotkicks

Is there any item left this season that will have decent trade value?

cdg authentics
June 28, 2012 @ 03:39 AM
fuckjohnn

UCLA/Nuggets color way

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

June 28, 2012 @ 03:43 AM
Ian x illany

those cdg sk8-his looking great too

June 28, 2012 @ 03:45 AM
paulywalnuts

The Truth...unless you're some no-job scrub
i earn $55 in less than half a shift in my part time job, lets say 5 hours to be fair...you'll spend more than 5 hour tryna hustle these shoes online...welcome to the hustlers life of $6/hr flipping shoes online SWAG

i master bait from time to time/// wtb - supreme mohair cardigan large, orange or pink, pm me...

June 28, 2012 @ 03:45 AM

Inactive

Yes , pin up tank finally, just picking it up for my girl to walk around the house in, bugging the shit out of me about that tank, grey/ black trim is fire

Lol.

Feedback

June 28, 2012 @ 03:46 AM
Ian x illany

The Truth...unless you're some no-job scrub
i earn $55 in less than half a shift in my part time job, lets say 5 hours to be fair...you'll spend more than 5 hour tryna hustle these shoes online...welcome to the hustlers life of $6/hr flipping shoes online SWAG

agreed... time = money, and id rather spend my time making money doing something else

June 28, 2012 @ 03:47 AM
PKdaGod

All the hypebeasts will come out for the elephant print, but these days when you go to a shoe release, everyone is buying to sell, not to wear . That's why I think resell will be so mad. When you have more sellers than buyers, it doesn't work.

PK takes economics, he understands this.

also, to the niggas saying what's up with the 3rd person shit, pK started that too. pay respect you fucking bitch *lil b voice*
June 28, 2012 @ 03:47 AM
geebus

To wolf haley, I know, law of supply and demand lol. But even then if the buyers are willing to pay rape prices, then sellers will have an advantage. The ones that have them readily availabe during the first couple days will make the most profit-- then elsewhere the market will most likely flood with sbs and so what logically happens is that the price is driven down.

But then again, depending on how limited supreme makes this release also plays a factor. Lets say they make it a 1,000 piece item, only a couple thousand people will have them (different sizes etc) not only catering to the supreme community but also the sneaker community so my prediction would be that in this case demand will exceed supply but we'll see..

Damn feel like im back in economics class lol.

trrrruuuuuuuuuuuuuu **2 chainz voice**

السلام عليكم

June 28, 2012 @ 03:48 AM

Inactive

also, to the niggas saying what's up with the 3rd person shit, pK started that too. pay respect you fucking bitch *lil b voice*

YOU FRONTED ME DA PUSSY
I AIN'T WANT DA PUSSY
HOE YOU KNOW I TOUCH ASS.

edit: Everytime I listen to "I Cook", I feel like I'm losing brain cells :/

Feedback

June 28, 2012 @ 03:55 AM
jxmookie

Yo for any of you kids who usin mommys money to buy ya preme it ain't hard to get a job and get a decent amount of money. During all of 2010/11 seasons (ss fw) I'd check up on supreme store online and just look at that shit like damn I wish I could afford that shit but finally when I turn 16 I got me a job at a damn carwash saved up a good 2 grand to buy a mobile and now I have a ton of spending money on whatever the Fuck I want and now I can be excited for the supreme drops and afford them. Just some words to you kids

**MIXTAPE COMING SOON** Sus Chinatown Afterparty Remixes Lacking Operational Studio Vol. 1

June 28, 2012 @ 03:56 AM
Trespace

Funny how we're speculating all this on one pic lol. Word is theres two more colorways alongside the red too, migr as well have this discussion once theyre officially announced.
June 28, 2012 @ 03:56 AM

Inactive

My grandfather once told me it ain’t hard to get a job and get a decent amount of money. During all of 2010/11 seasons (ss fw) I’d check up on supreme store online and just look at that shit like damn I wish I could afford that shit but finally when I turn 16 I got me a job at a damn carwash saved up a good 2 grand to buy a mobile and now I have a ton of spending money on whatever the Fuck I want and now I can be excited for the supreme drops and afford them. Just some words to you kids

Feedback

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.