June 26, 2012 @ 07:00 AM
druqs

Every time i get my paycheck i go to the Diamond, Supreme, 10 Deep, Undefeated, Black Scale, Billionaire Boys club, and Bape's website to see what i want to buy.

Just saw BBC at my local mall... I remember going to SoHo a couple of years back thinking its rare and exclusive. Now they sell it at a local mall 10 mins away from me..

Anyway any speculation on Thursdays drop? Only looking to get a 5 panel and shirt

they sell billionare boys club in your mall?

the fuck you live?
I know. That'd be bad ass having a BBC in your mall.

Hell noo! It'd be annoying because it'd get overplayed by fuck boys a la Obey, Diamond, Crooks, etc.

lol people here still go into skateshops to LOOK at Obey snaps before they actually come back and buy them, like they've never seen the logo before.

the only Supreme i've ever seen worn out here is from the last couple seasons, surprisingly being dope fits altogether.

June 26, 2012 @ 07:06 AM
AGar

Fucking damn im getting tired of seeing DmndLifers flooding the Supreme and Diamond thread

Bout it, Bout it

June 26, 2012 @ 07:07 AM
druqs

dunks are fucking ugly anyways
Yes they are.

You guys got it twisted, dunks are awesome. The dunk is one of the best lookin shoes Nike ever released. #RealTalk

PREACH

no hate but what's the appeal of dunks? never liked them enough to cop, the only time i notice them on other people is when middle school girls wear the neon colorways with skinny jeans, no hate

pic of a good pair?

June 26, 2012 @ 07:11 AM
mrteebonilla

Yes they are.

You guys got it twisted, dunks are awesome. The dunk is one of the best lookin shoes Nike ever released. #RealTalk

PREACH

no hate but what's the appeal of dunks? never liked them enough to cop, the only time i notice them on other people is when middle school girls wear the neon colorways with skinny jeans, no hate

pic of a good pair?

nike sb dunks or regular dunks? b/c i really dont fuck wit regular dunks only SB dunks

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

June 26, 2012 @ 07:11 AM
blakplague

Yes they are.

PREACH

pic of a good pair?

The only good pair
http://6.kicksonfire.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/nike-dunk-low-pro-sb-tiffanys-diamonds-aqua-cool-grey-4.jpg
June 26, 2012 @ 07:12 AM

Inactive

Look up:

Freddy Krueger Nike Dunk low
De La Soul Nike Dunk low
Diamond Nike Dunk low
June 26, 2012 @ 07:13 AM
machiavelli

Every time i get my paycheck i go to the Diamond, Supreme, 10 Deep, Undefeated, Black Scale, Billionaire Boys club, and Bape's website to see what i want to buy.

Just saw BBC at my local mall... I remember going to SoHo a couple of years back thinking its rare and exclusive. Now they sell it at a local mall 10 mins away from me..

Anyway any speculation on Thursdays drop? Only looking to get a 5 panel and shirt

they sell billionare boys club in your mall?

the fuck you live?
I know. That'd be bad ass having a BBC in your mall.

Hell noo! It'd be annoying because it'd get overplayed by fuck boys a la Obey, Diamond, Crooks, etc.

lol people here still go into skateshops to LOOK at Obey snaps before they actually come back and buy them, like they've never seen the logo before.

the only Supreme i've ever seen worn out here is from the last couple seasons, surprisingly being dope fits altogether.
LOL the only supreme I have seen worn in Vancouver is some faggot ass 13 year old wearing the most obvious fake box logo hoodie with a golf wang hat. All of his faggot friends were flipping shit about it too.

Selling a green s wool, navy houndstooth, and yellow pinstripe snapbacks for cheap! HMU with trades and cash.

June 26, 2012 @ 07:30 AM
druqs

@ mrteebonilla either way.

June 26, 2012 @ 07:30 AM
DarthVader

Yes they are.

PREACH

pic of a good pair?

nike sb dunks or regular dunks? b/c i really dont fuck wit regular dunks only SB dunks

Same. Actually I only fuck with dunks with fat tounges.
June 26, 2012 @ 08:21 AM
omfgruben

anyone got a wave tee from last year?

omfgruben is back. HB 2012 Rookie of the year. (Buddy Omar Approved)

June 26, 2012 @ 10:49 AM
imafag

yo guise i heard theres gonna be a extreme cool supreme x odd future callobaroatoration. can i expect alot of donuts?! i really want one of those hats that tyler the unicorn wears. he is my hero. kill peopel burn schools fuck rocks!
June 26, 2012 @ 10:50 AM
imafag

my favorite brand is ofgwtkl
June 26, 2012 @ 11:05 AM
christopher.

I was thinking about it right now, and those bell hats are fire in camo and navy. Anyone looking forward to them? Ilnow Ryan's been fiending for those lol
June 26, 2012 @ 11:38 AM
RyandaGod

yall talking about those camo bell hats cool That boy checkmark is up on em too. The navy one is dope, but the camo is a must for me. Hoping they drop this week so I can rock it for a nice 4-5 hour drive down to Philly next week. Also got the flag towel in, DEF glad I picked it up, and my 2 jerseys land today. Can't wait to see dat quality
June 26, 2012 @ 12:17 PM
ch3ckm4rk

yall talking about those camo bell hats cool That boy checkmark is up on em too. The navy one is dope, but the camo is a must for me. Hoping they drop this week so I can rock it for a nice 4-5 hour drive down to Philly next week. Also got the flag towel in, DEF glad I picked it up, and my 2 jerseys land today. Can't wait to see dat quality

word up! this guy knows. i've been on the side mesh SINCE TIME. shit hasn't dropped yet. i swear they need to drop soon man.
June 26, 2012 @ 12:25 PM
fuckjohnn

Was reading up on the n-sb forum for info on the supreme dunks, one dude overheard some employee saying they're set to drop 6/30 but i doubt that's true.

No Monday email = No Dunks this Thursday.

Well he didn't say thursday, he said the 30th (saturday)

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

June 26, 2012 @ 12:28 PM
fuckjohnn

Yes they are.

PREACH

pic of a good pair?

I only fuck with SB Mids & Highs;
And to your comment about them not being appealing, I never use to fuck with Vans but the Campbells collab made me change my whole sneaker style

June 26, 2012 @ 01:06 PM
jrich703

Yes they are.

Real. Rap. Raw.

WTB: Supreme roach clip 'numbers do not lie. except 5-0'

June 26, 2012 @ 01:56 PM
Mr_Chukes

Hey guys how's it been? Anyone cop the towel?
June 26, 2012 @ 02:12 PM
RAREakuma

Fucking damn im getting tired of seeing DmndLifers flooding the Supreme and Diamond thread

Skinny as a fuck, still eatin' the food. http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/177620/

June 26, 2012 @ 02:22 PM
DJPrep

my god...
June 26, 2012 @ 02:25 PM
DJPrep

Size Medium, 5'11 145.
Never really liked tanks/jerseys, but diggin' this one.

Tank looks super dope my dude. Fit looks perfect. cool
June 26, 2012 @ 02:51 PM
brohanics

Look up:

Freddy Krueger Nike Dunk low
De La Soul Nike Dunk low
Diamond Nike Dunk low

the first two are horrible examples

FS/T: Supreme Orange Ikat, Olive Camel Camp, DS Cool grey 11's size 9

June 26, 2012 @ 03:19 PM
Famous-Amos

come on people... stop bitching about your orders! if your bank account was charged for the item.. you will get the item

theworldisyours94.tumblr.com

June 26, 2012 @ 03:20 PM
lalala

origins will fuck your bitch easily

x

June 26, 2012 @ 03:32 PM
fuckjohnn

origins will fuck your bitch easily

June 26, 2012 @ 03:49 PM
feathers

bocks lowgo 416 سبحان @supnygungy | instagram

June 26, 2012 @ 04:07 PM
omfgruben

come on people... stop bitching about your orders! if your bank account was charged for the item.. you will get the item

i dont even see anyone talking about their orders? lol

omfgruben is back. HB 2012 Rookie of the year. (Buddy Omar Approved)

June 26, 2012 @ 04:20 PM
Ian x illany

word up! this guy knows. i've been on the side mesh SINCE TIME. shit hasn't dropped yet. i swear they need to drop soon man.

i feel the color ways, I'm just not sold on the mesh yet. do y'all think they'll sell out in store in a day? i wanna see it in person

ILLANY! ~ @illanewyork ~ www.illanewyork.tumblr.com/

June 26, 2012 @ 04:23 PM
Famous-Amos

i dont even see anyone talking about their orders? lol
sorry man... i was reading like 6 pages back when i posted this

theworldisyours94.tumblr.com

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.