Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 25, 2012 @ 02:53 PM
RAREakuma

Damn homie I'm kind of trying to get rid of my gold, but its a Large. Got anything else to trade? (pm me).

Skinny as a fuck, still eatin' the food. http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/177620/

June 25, 2012 @ 02:56 PM
至高

On iPhone
Create a contact that has your name phone number and email address.
Then go to
Settings>>safari>>autofill on>> use contact info from the one you created.

Or you can go to supreme site and put something in the cart enter all the shipping info and click remember my address. Click submit and the form will come back with errors but will keep your address until you clear the cache. Copy the credit card number to clipboard and all you'll have to do on drop day is paste#, click the expiration dates, enter security code, accept terms and click to confirm.

Whole process can be boiled down to about 15 seconds either way.

Don't complain when on drop day your most wanted item gets sold out in seconds because you posted the instructions on how to autofill for everyone.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

June 25, 2012 @ 03:01 PM
donadamsky

order a orange ripstop friday afternoon and i havent got a shipping conf. yet...this normal?

June 25, 2012 @ 03:11 PM
PKdaGod

niggas sleeping on the orange ripstop. shit's fire. the webstore pics dont do it justice

order a orange ripstop friday afternoon and i havent got a shipping conf. yet...this normal?

that orange ripstop looks like ass
June 25, 2012 @ 03:13 PM
donadamsky

niggas sleeping on the orange ripstop. shit's fire. the webstore pics dont do it justice

that orange ripstop looks like ass

i thinks its fresh, but to each his own

June 25, 2012 @ 03:16 PM
domingodean

supreme thread(s) perfect model of entropy

everything undergoes entropy though...

ye. the pyramid quote that we have created shows this.
i guess i meant compared to other threads

17000 ferrari

June 25, 2012 @ 03:17 PM
domingodean

the slim washed jeans haven dropped yet have they ?

17000 ferrari

June 25, 2012 @ 03:29 PM
abcking

anyone have experience with the UPS tracking page not updating? Of my last 4 orders, the first one to get a confirmation on - still doesn't have an updated UPS page - it says the sticker has been printed and the page will be updated when my shipment reaches the facility?

It was like a $300 order too... wtf man.

+ www.tallcans.org +

June 25, 2012 @ 03:33 PM
Meoww

anyone have experience with the UPS tracking page not updating? Of my last 4 orders, the first one to get a confirmation on - still doesn't have an updated UPS page - it says the sticker has been printed and the page will be updated when my shipment reaches the facility?

quit asking
it will update today.
if it doesnt ship friday then you wont see SHIT till at least monday.
they dont move shipments over the weekend.
comme des fuckdown

i kinda hope you dont get your package actually
June 25, 2012 @ 03:38 PM
至高

Anyone buy anything using the iOS app? Confused about the name part. Do you put the name of the credit card holder in the section? Or who you want it to be delivered to?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

June 25, 2012 @ 03:45 PM
fuckjohnn

Anyone have an idea what resale on the CDG Authentics will be?

Kill yourself.
Anyone buy anything using the iOS app? Confused about the name part. Do you put the name of the credit card holder in the section? Or who you want it to be delivered to?

No, put my name and address.

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

June 25, 2012 @ 03:45 PM
judgemyjoindate

too many kids on here bitching about shipping issues. shut the fuck up, if it hasn't gotten to your house in 15-20 days, then say something.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

June 25, 2012 @ 03:47 PM
fuckjohnn

too many kids on here bitching about shipping issues. shut the fuck up, if it hasn't gotten to your house in 15-20 days, then say something.

I cosign.

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

June 25, 2012 @ 03:47 PM
至高

No, put my name and address.

seems legit

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

June 25, 2012 @ 03:54 PM
abcking

who the fuck are you? I'm just asking a question - not bitching. All my time ordering supreme this never happened. I've never asked a shipping question before-- I'm entitled to ask a question. Fuck you.

+ www.tallcans.org +

June 25, 2012 @ 03:59 PM
abcking

quit asking
it will update today.
if it doesnt ship friday then you wont see SHIT till at least monday.
they dont move shipments over the weekend.
comme des fuckdown

i kinda hope you dont get your package actually

what's with all this negativity. Did you catch the part about how this is from the DJ shipment? I've ordered 3 orders since then that all have tracking updated.

You dumbfucks seem to be missing this point. I understand what ya'll are pointing out... this is a different issue. Jesus christ. Be nice to people.

+ www.tallcans.org +

June 25, 2012 @ 04:03 PM
fucktwitter

Free max b
June 25, 2012 @ 04:03 PM
smartmonkey

This is also my first time I encounter a blank update from supreme. Normally my tracking would show up. I hope with supreme slacking, this means we are still getting that preview update for the cdg vans.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

June 25, 2012 @ 04:10 PM
judgemyjoindate

who the fuck are you? I'm just asking a question - not bitching. All my time ordering supreme this never happened. I've never asked a shipping question before-- I'm entitled to ask a question. Fuck you.

it gets excessive. don't ask any questions about shipping unless it really hasn't/isn't going to arrive. if it's the monday after and god forbid you haven't gotten your tracking, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

June 25, 2012 @ 04:20 PM
kevii

USA towel just came shit is nice!
June 25, 2012 @ 04:30 PM
abcking

This is also my first time I encounter a blank update from supreme. Normally my tracking would show up.

I know. SMH at these kids telling us to shut up when they didn't even comprehend what we're talking about.

Shipping issues! Shut up! Let me log in and tell this kid to shut up because he's bitching about shipping issues! Ew!

Ya'll are a bunch of pussy ass muthafuckas if I ever seen some. Out.

+ www.tallcans.org +

June 25, 2012 @ 04:31 PM
adam5

my $200 order from from the 14th didn't come with a ups email, but the tracking number supreme gave me updated in about 12 hours from when i placed the order so i just used that
June 25, 2012 @ 04:37 PM

Inactive

your shit should be fine.....

thatgspot.bigcartel.com - FS MEDIUM SUPREME/NHBD Looking for w)tap 003 white vans size 8.

June 25, 2012 @ 04:39 PM
zormaan

Damn fam wish I got that snakeskin jacket now, it’s been pouring for days down in florida that shit is needed
June 25, 2012 @ 04:53 PM
DennisTheMenace

Supreme will only ship to the person listed on the card, as the shipping and billing address must match.
June 25, 2012 @ 04:57 PM
DennisTheMenace

If I were you, I would shoot Supreme an email or even call them up. Sounds like they printed a label and didn't ship it out yet. I'm not sure when you placed this order, but if it was last Thursday than it should be updated today though.
June 25, 2012 @ 05:00 PM
guys i like hummus

restawc'k on the ripstawhp'z
June 25, 2012 @ 05:01 PM
donadamsky

restawc'k on the ripstawhp'z

did the blue restock? cuz its sold out now

June 25, 2012 @ 05:04 PM
madhaussss

look what came in the mail today
June 25, 2012 @ 05:09 PM
mrteebonilla

ok so i got the order and delivery confirmation and a UPS email but it shows only the label has been created does that mean it was cancelled?

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.