300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
June 24, 2012 @ 06:35 AM
whyderp

Got my Cambell's 5 panel/ trucker last week and it's so damn shallow. I wear a 7 3/8 and it won't even fit over my ears. I can't even wear it backwards haha.

you wearing hats over your ears son? You ain't Fab and this isn't 2002, come on b

that's why i hate people like you, that follow the trends.
do what's you, fuck...

For real, sorry I'm not feeling the whole "looking like a dumbass" thing.

wsup den

June 24, 2012 @ 06:37 AM
mcgotkicks

pick ups smile
tan giraffe cap
camo blimp 5 panel
black kate tee
white kate tee
cdg navy hoodie
orange ikat cap
black baseball jersey
black donegal cap
praying hands pin
rent my face pin
maroon foulard cap
navy floral cap
navy floral polo
olive camel cap
usa towel
khaki striped cap
black arabic 5 panel
olive giza tee
pink basketweave camp
black apache 5 panel
red n white split Henley
navy zodiac tee
June 24, 2012 @ 06:39 AM
whyderp

Who thinks those cdg vans will sell out really quickly? Wondering if I should try to pick up 2 pairs

lol thinks?
this is a no brainer bruh
theyll be gone in under a minute
you got da quickness to commit the robbery?
better hope so if you want 2 pairs cool

If you boys need, lmk, I can pick up 3 pairssmile

Is it pretty much for sure they're dropping this Thursday? If so I'm gonna go to the store and cop some, but I don't wanna waste the gas if not.

wsup den

June 24, 2012 @ 06:41 AM
harryhood

they dropping thurs or fri?
June 24, 2012 @ 07:07 AM
Villain™

I think they only drop on Thursday bro.

$mart $tunnaz, $avage Life. SS x SL

June 24, 2012 @ 07:36 AM
DarthVader

Somebody list what hasn't dropped yet.
June 24, 2012 @ 07:58 AM
adam5

Somebody list what hasn't dropped yet.

Check the supreme ldn fb and go from there.
June 24, 2012 @ 07:58 AM
PlaboY

some of you dudes is slaves to the box logo...

in other manners, does anybody know what type of hoodies Supreme uses??? i could use a few blank ones...
June 24, 2012 @ 09:02 AM
supersoju

suspended

I honestly hope this f/w has a more limited selection but with a lot more thought into each of their pieces. It just seems they released to many things this season when they should of released a more limited amount of things.
June 24, 2012 @ 11:05 AM
christopher.

Sup fam. I just arrived at the airport in North Carolina and hitting up Florida in a few hours. The "Arabic snap to the airport" thing was a no go razz my dad said - and I quote - " if some shit happens because of that hat, I'm going to throw it it in the fucking trash. Believe that." lol oh well

Can't cawp this week though, which sucks.
June 24, 2012 @ 11:29 AM
0mar

what sort of backwards ass racist country is gonna be frontin about arabic writing.

America - come on man.
June 24, 2012 @ 11:38 AM
DarthVader

does anybody know what type of hoodies Supreme uses??? i could use a few blank ones...
June 24, 2012 @ 11:43 AM
RyandaGod

what sort of backwards ass racist country is gonna be frontin about arabic writing.

America - come on man.

Topher isn't lieing though. Its hard especially being from NY, because a lot of people were effected from 9/11. Families lost people, and when those families or friends, or people who were effected see kids rocking arabic script gear, who obviously aren't arabic they become offended. I know, it's only a language, and shouldn't be all grouped together as such,but it's just the way it is. Put it this way, if what happened on that day didn't happen, and if all those people didn't die, no one would give a fuck, no weird looks.
June 24, 2012 @ 01:07 PM
alfie17

suspended

I hope the cdg vans drop this Thursday! Correct me if I'm wrong but it is just one colour way isn't it?

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

June 24, 2012 @ 02:00 PM
DJPrep

found this on instagram:

This dude shoulda thought about hitting that p90x before stepping out in the tank. smh at people thinking they can rock anything Supreme puts out.
June 24, 2012 @ 02:04 PM
PKdaGod

found this on instagram:

This dude shoulda thought about hitting that p90x before stepping out in the tank. smh at people thinking they can rock anything Supreme puts out.

LOL what a fattie
June 24, 2012 @ 02:21 PM
vafins

things I wish I had copped

kate moss tee
football top in another color
I bought a tan giraffe camo at retail but sold it, I kinda wish I had that back
June 24, 2012 @ 02:23 PM
0mar

America - come on man.

Topher isn't lieing though. Its hard especially being from NY, because a lot of people were effected from 9/11. Families lost people, and when those families or friends, or people who were effected see kids rocking arabic script gear, who obviously aren't arabic they become offended. I know, it's only a language, and shouldn't be all grouped together as such,but it's just the way it is. Put it this way, if what happened on that day didn't happen, and if all those people didn't die, no one would give a fuck, no weird looks.

I find that so crazy. Like london had the 7/7 attacks, and granted, they were no where near as devastating as 9/11, and it did create a sense of terror throughout the country. And there none of that left anymore. That kind of profiling is so minuscule here and fear towards an entire culture never statyed
June 24, 2012 @ 02:28 PM
kelleydenham

found this on instagram:

Dude's a lil chubbie but looks fine! Not everybody is bone rail skinny like most dudes on here.

FOR SALE >>> Bape XXL tees and Nike Dunk Low Pro B Size 10 - PM me! #GardnerGang #FloralFam

June 24, 2012 @ 02:29 PM
RyandaGod

racism/profiling is just part of the U.S. and always will be. Its not really terror is the problem, is just the bitterness is still there towards anyone who looks to be "arabic." It's different to for me because I was old enough when it happened to experience it. Shit kids who are like 16-18 on here who copped the arabic shit don't really understand though. They were what 7 yrs old when it happened? Because of that my viewpoint might be a lil different then the younger generations.
June 24, 2012 @ 02:32 PM

Inactive

Wait a second, Prep that person there is a very distinguished graffiti artist in LA, headed for law school this fall & he is also a member on this forum, and a very close friend of mine.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

June 24, 2012 @ 02:49 PM
birthofheroes

praying those cdgs drop this thursday
June 24, 2012 @ 02:55 PM
jxdodd

America - come on man.

free.

June 24, 2012 @ 02:56 PM
jxdodd

found this on instagram:

Dude's a lil chubbie but looks fine! Not everybody is bone rail skinny like most dudes on here.

Looks fine, who cares. Not everyone is malnourished.

free.

June 24, 2012 @ 03:04 PM
kelleydenham

America - come on man.

FOR SALE >>> Bape XXL tees and Nike Dunk Low Pro B Size 10 - PM me! #GardnerGang #FloralFam

June 24, 2012 @ 03:05 PM
DJPrep

Wait a second, Prep that person there is a very distinguished graffiti artist in LA, headed for law school this fall & he is also a member on this forum, and a very close friend of mine.

I apologize to you and your friend then. No matter who it is though, the tank could look a little better on a dude with some muscle definition is all I'm saying. I know we were talking about bigger dudes rocking supreme the last few days so i thought it was on topic.

And not all dudes on here are "rail skinny" or "malnourished." And like most guys also said about the tanks, is that those skinny dudes have a hard time rocking too. Certain people can pull certain things off, doesn't matter who. No shots, just discussion.
June 24, 2012 @ 03:05 PM
2demoneyez

racism/profiling is just part of the U.S. and always will be. Its not really terror is the problem, is just the bitterness is still there towards anyone who looks to be "arabic." It's different to for me because I was old enough when it happened to experience it. Shit kids who are like 16-18 on here who copped the arabic shit don't really understand though. They were what 7 yrs old when it happened? Because of that my viewpoint might be a lil different then the younger generations.

Yeah, I was a little older at the time of the attacks, 12, and when I bought the Arabic tee, I knew I'd get looks in Minneapolis. Sure enough, first morning, people were obviously staring in cars as I stood at the bus stop. On the flip side though, I ended up getting into a conversation that day with some co-workers about TSA, security theatre, and the absurdity of racism over something like Arabic script. So, yeah, there's still people who have that knee-jerk racist reaction, but more people are also realizing how stupid that shit is too, I think.
June 24, 2012 @ 03:08 PM
Meoww

At least get rid of the farmers tan if youre going to go out and wear a tank lol
June 24, 2012 @ 03:10 PM
supremeb4nine4

Since this is a total pissing contest...

When and how did you all find out about supreme?

I got into sb's my freshmen year of college 2006 and my grails were always the black supreme lows so I checked out the brand.

lol @ all the people who "got into" supreme in 2011 and act like their the shit.... bandwagon jumping mutha fuckers... big up to the niggas rocking supreme since the 90's and dont act like their elite..

life

June 24, 2012 @ 03:17 PM

Inactive

no worries, he himself said he wanted to tone up anyways so he is probably working on it, we are both semi-young professionals who have very time demanding schedules, with time to hang out and enjoy life here and there.

but no worries, just wanted to say.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.