Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 22, 2012 @ 06:21 PM

Inactive

aye got my canvas stripe today
June 22, 2012 @ 06:26 PM
CTorchid

Would kill to have one of these! Where I'm about to go to college, it gets fairly cold in the winter, so I need a jacket like this. What do these go for usually?

Got a black in XL for $800 though
June 22, 2012 @ 06:28 PM
kelleydenham

It's because CDG shirt is a higher fashion brand then Bape, so it's a high end collab.

Ok, I guess that makes sense. But with bape collab being so old and with the supply being lower, you would think it would go for alot more.

FOR SALE >>> Bape XXL tees and Nike Dunk Low Pro B Size 10 - PM me! #GardnerGang #FloralFam

June 22, 2012 @ 06:29 PM
vafins

this is probably my " grail " the green jersey with orange print, its very close to miami dolphins jersey and as you can tell I am a huge miami dolphins fan and I like supreme so its a perfect fit, somebody help me out ha
June 22, 2012 @ 06:38 PM
valleyla

this is probably my " grail " the green jersey with orange print, its very close to miami dolphins jersey and as you can tell I am a huge miami dolphins fan and I like supreme so its a perfect fit, somebody help me out ha

Damn, I feel you on that green/orange combo. Clean look
June 22, 2012 @ 06:39 PM
CRASH_ONE

to the big homie tryina loose weight, i been there. but p90x isnt what u should start with. i didnt get to that till i dropped like 30-40 pounds. all you need right now is cardio bro. an hour a day, different intensity and speeds and youll be surprised g.

cosign kitty all day, dude is stand up and i never get involved in this petty talk, i just read the facts and whats been posted. cats just want a target for that e rage and thats who yall picked
June 22, 2012 @ 06:44 PM
0mgsuprem3

to the big homie tryina loose weight, i been there. but p90x isnt what u should start with. i didnt get to that till i dropped like 30-40 pounds. all you need right now is cardio bro. an hour a day, different intensity and speeds and youll be surprised g.

cosign kitty all day, dude is stand up and i never get involved in this petty talk, i just read the facts and whats been posted. cats just want a target for that e rage and thats who yall picked

You're going to want to lift too, unless you're cool with losing whatever muscle mass you already have. Go on 4chans fit board, it has an amazing guide for weight loss/ gain on there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g95KabBPNRk

June 22, 2012 @ 06:47 PM
vafins

haha yeah I got a Dolphins game every year so it would be cool to have this to wear this season
June 22, 2012 @ 06:52 PM
CRASH_ONE

true, i did lift, how could i have forgot that...
June 22, 2012 @ 06:52 PM
valleyla

haha yeah I got a Dolphins game every year so it would be cool to have this to wear this season

The black one looks clean too. I wish that white one had forest green numbers/lettering. I'm no Supreme expert so can anyone tell me what season this is from?
June 22, 2012 @ 06:53 PM
Trespace

Lol @ some kids tryna act hard with their kopbox info. I dont really miss not buying the older box logos but i regret sleeping on the wtaps collab and damien hirst collab- had a chance to buy one of the decks but i passed smh, also the clash/supreme collab (i remember some of the stuff just sitting there on the webstore lol)
June 22, 2012 @ 06:53 PM
vafins

spring summer 10... speaking about the football tops
June 22, 2012 @ 06:57 PM
godlydope

My friend wants me to get him a 5 panel from the london store. Whats the stock like, I don't wanna go all the way there and find that there isnt any.
June 22, 2012 @ 06:57 PM
odb.

Lets try to get this thread back on track. Any pieces you want from earlier this season, or from seasons past? I would kill to have some of the original run of tees they did first season.

Black camo camp, that black fat patch tho.
First release and I can't find none of them shits.

word. would love one. hoping that it'll go back up on the site at the end of the season.
June 22, 2012 @ 06:58 PM
sweatpants$

It's because CDG shirt is a higher fashion brand then Bape, so it's a high end collab.

Ok, I guess that makes sense. But with bape collab being so old and with the supply being lower, you would think it would go for alot more.

high end? they're both tees. it's just all the new jacks coming in that don't know about anything pre 2011 or worn by someone they want to emulate.
June 22, 2012 @ 06:58 PM
valleyla

Lol @ some kids tryna act hard with their kopbox info. I dont really miss not buying the older box logos but i regret sleeping on the wtaps collab and damien hirst collab- had a chance to buy one of the decks but i passed smh, also the clash/supreme collab (i remember some of the stuff just sitting there on the webstore lol)

See, I'll admit I'm new to Supreme and not try to flex any knowledge simply because I have very little. I'm upset I got into Supreme middle of last year. Clash/Supreme collab would have been nice to cop.

@ vafins
Thanks man!
June 22, 2012 @ 07:00 PM
kelleydenham

Haha I'm not doing p90X, @ Ryans the Name was just jokin when he said that. I need to do more cardio, right now I'm just dieting and doing light strength stuff. The dorm I'm staying in at WVU this fall has a fitness center in the bottom, bout to be hittin that elliptical up.
On the old pieces subject, Visvim x Supreme camp would be cool to own.

FOR SALE >>> Bape XXL tees and Nike Dunk Low Pro B Size 10 - PM me! #GardnerGang #FloralFam

June 22, 2012 @ 07:06 PM
MF CHEUNG

high end? they're both tees. it's just all the new jacks coming in that don't know about anything pre 2011 or worn by someone they want to emulate.

True.
June 22, 2012 @ 07:08 PM
odb.

Kelley, if you're serious about losing weight and getting in shape, get on insanity. If you want, I could probably find a way to upload it and then send you it.
June 22, 2012 @ 07:13 PM
century

Supreme x Google
June 22, 2012 @ 07:16 PM
Trespace

See, I'll admit I'm new to Supreme and not try to flex any knowledge simply because I have very little. I'm upset I got into Supreme middle of last year. Clash/Supreme collab would have been nice to cop.

@ vafins
Thanks man!

Oh i wasnt referring to you man lol, i was referring to the guy that was said something about bape box logo tees and that he bet the rest of this forum was googling it then. Like if somebodys really a "supreme og" they wouldnt need to front like they were especially not to a forum with mostly new members anyway. Theres no problem with new members except the ones that pretend to be something theyre not so i appreciate your humbleness man.
June 22, 2012 @ 07:19 PM
kelleydenham

Kelley, if you're serious about losing weight and getting in shape, get on insanity. If you want, I could probably find a way to upload it and then send you it.

Oh shit, really? That would be awesome!
And @ Hikarusupreme
Wasn't trying to act like an OG, I just try to know info and history of the brands I like. I'm all about dat research. I remember when I first got into Bape, the info I found on Bapetalk blew my mind.

June 22, 2012 @ 07:22 PM
RyandaGod

lmao at people thinking I was forreal with the p90 specific workout comment. I dunno what he is doing to lose lbs, shit he could be smoking cigs and doing lines, whatever makes it happen na mean
June 22, 2012 @ 07:22 PM

Inactive

^^ if you're all about dat research then don't say something like "I bet most of you are googleing it right now" just saying

June 22, 2012 @ 07:24 PM
valleyla

@ vafins
Thanks man!

Oh i wasnt referring to you man lol, i was referring to the guy that was said something about bape box logo tees and that he bet the rest of this forum was googling it then. Like if somebodys really a "supreme og" they wouldnt need to front like they were especially not to a forum with mostly new members anyway. Theres no problem with new members except the ones that pretend to be something theyre not so i appreciate your humbleness man.

Oh word haha. I wasn't sure at first but now I see what you were talking about. Honestly I try to look as much stuff up on my own but sometimes it's dumb hard to find stuff then I feel like people will just be jackasses if I ask in here.

I looked up The Clash x Supreme stuff. I really wish they had done the London Calling album cover with Supreme on the left and New York on the bottom. The other stuff was nice looking but they could have went a bit further with it I think.
June 22, 2012 @ 07:25 PM
kelleydenham

lmao at people thinking I was forreal with the p90 specific workout comment. I dunno what he is doing to lose lbs, shit he could be smoking cigs and doing lines, whatever makes it happen na mean

Haha shit has me dying.
@ABV CMN I get what your saying. I was just trying to say people should do their research before comin to a forum, but then again I've asked questions about stuff on here. What I said came off dickish, probably shouldn't have said it.

June 22, 2012 @ 07:26 PM
Trespace

Oh shit, really? That would be awesome!
And @ Hikarusupreme
Wasn't trying to act like an OG, I just try to know info and history of the brands I like. I'm all about dat research. I remember when I first got into Bape, the info I found on Bapetalk blew my mind.

True true, i remember first getting into some brands and looking at older stuff too so i feel ya.

Edit: yeah but that googlin comment was uncool doe, and kinda ironic if you were the one actually googling it too..
June 22, 2012 @ 07:29 PM
VOMITSPIT

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

June 22, 2012 @ 07:32 PM
RyandaGod

DAMN, homie vomit came outta nowhere.... tha fuck you been?

edit: bring on those snakeskin jawns and that bell hat camo.
June 22, 2012 @ 07:39 PM
donadamsky

this is a supreme thread, not physical fitness talk

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.