Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 2, 2012 @ 08:33 PM
orangejuiceco

weareorangejuice.com is a lifestyle blog based in Amsterdam. The basic idea is to gather all the stuff that we’re into, it covers: BMX, skateboarding, lifestyle, music, fashion, video- and photography. Together with the blog we're also a clothing brand: You can check out our first collab hat with Quintin co, our new tanktop which will be available in July and our first shirt with our brand logo below. All feedback is welcome!

June 3, 2012 @ 01:33 AM
almightymints

Exactly what is supposed to make your clothes stand out...? They all looks pretty standard/run-of-the-mill to me.
June 4, 2012 @ 01:51 PM
orangejuiceco

Exactly what is supposed to make your clothes stand out...? They all looks pretty standard/run-of-the-mill to me.

Our first logo shirt is standard but people bought it because it refers to the lifestyle blog. With the tanktop didn't want to focus on the logo that much. We didn't see a lot of tanktops with a denim pocket to be honest so that's why we came up with this design. We stitched up the pockets by ourselves. Sometimes simple items are the best items.
June 4, 2012 @ 02:43 PM
feelscollective

Our first logo shirt is standard but people bought it because it refers to the lifestyle blog. With the tanktop didn't want to focus on the logo that much. We didn't see a lot of tanktops with a denim pocket to be honest so that's why we came up with this design. We stitched up the pockets by ourselves. Sometimes simple items are the best items.

Yeah I don't understand what this guy is talking about the tank top with the denim pocket is very cool never seen anything like it before. Nice job
June 6, 2012 @ 07:29 AM
goatdonlam

Damn, I love your stuff. The snapback is soo ill (WE WALK THE WALK). Imma cop dat. The retard saying it's standard just trying to play it off. Keep doin' your thing.
June 6, 2012 @ 09:39 PM
GeneralPublicCo

That red under brim is the illest.

Web Site- http://www.generalpublicsupply.com/

June 7, 2012 @ 06:40 PM
orangejuiceco

Damn, I love your stuff. The snapback is soo ill (WE WALK THE WALK). Imma cop dat. The retard saying it's standard just trying to play it off. Keep doin' your thing.
Thanks man means a lot! We definitely keep moving! You can buy our stuff here.

That red under brim is the illest.

The color of the under brim is actually Orange, the Dutch national color.
June 7, 2012 @ 08:44 PM
dasmode

I would love to see more of that Dutch heritage coming through, maybe even to the extent of using Dutch manufactured fabrics and materials.
June 9, 2012 @ 12:57 PM
orangejuiceco

I would love to see more of that Dutch heritage coming through, maybe even to the extent of using Dutch manufactured fabrics and materials.

Thanks! Yeah we are definitely thinking of using Dutch manufactured fabrics in the future for sure!
June 15, 2012 @ 10:54 PM
dasmode

Thanks! Yeah we are definitely thinking of using Dutch manufactured fabrics in the future for sure!

Awesome smile
June 15, 2012 @ 11:03 PM
roasthoggmann

Nice and clean, and Im feelin the name.
Keep it up. Id like to see some cut & sew.

Orange Juice x Nederlands Nationaal Voetbalelftal collab?

www.RoastHOGGMANN.com

June 18, 2012 @ 01:23 PM
orangejuiceco

Thanks man!

Right now, we are not feeling a collab with the Dutch national team haha.
June 18, 2012 @ 09:58 PM
roasthoggmann

Thanks man!

Right now, we are not feeling a collab with the Dutch national team haha.

I know I know, so sad in the last week, but don't loose faith! Theres always more games to be played.

www.RoastHOGGMANN.com

July 9, 2012 @ 12:36 PM
orangejuiceco

Just want to let you guys know that the Orange Juice 'Denim pocket tanktop' is now available in our WEBSTORE

Here is the promo video: weareorangejuice.com/now-available-orange-juice-tanktop/

Please login first to reply.