HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
June 2, 2012 @ 07:39 PM
noneotherclothes

Everybody we are a new company just trying to get our brand out there and become successful. Check us out online at noneotherclothing.bigcartel.com or on twitter @noneother_co

Like us on facebook at www.facebook.com/noneotherclothing and get some gear at noneotherclothing.com!

June 22, 2012 @ 08:43 PM
noneotherclothes

looking for some feeback

Like us on facebook at www.facebook.com/noneotherclothing and get some gear at noneotherclothing.com!

June 23, 2012 @ 12:49 AM
BarryGoods

You gotta post up pictures, videos, your brand logo, something. I don't think many people on here is gonna click your link that has no hyperlink on it. That means we'd have to actually go out of our way to "copy and paste" it into the browser. A lot of times, we people are just too busy.

Good luck with the brand.

P R O V E R S E | WWW.PROVERSE.COM | INSTAGRAM.COM/PROVERSEGOODS | PPP

June 23, 2012 @ 11:36 AM
noneotherclothes

Thanks. but im having trouble getting the pictures to show up. they all come up as red x's?

June 23, 2012 @ 12:19 PM
Villain™

pretty shit website to be honest, but i kinda like the tanktop. i guess that's just not my steez though.

$mart $tunnaz, $avage Life. SS x SL

June 23, 2012 @ 12:21 PM
noneotherclothes

We dont have a big budget right now to pay for an expensive website design so we use bigcartel. But thanks for your imput

June 23, 2012 @ 12:28 PM
Villain™

i can maybe do parts of it if you want, PM me.

$mart $tunnaz, $avage Life. SS x SL

June 23, 2012 @ 12:55 PM
noneotherclothes

i can maybe do parts of it if you want, PM me.

I did

July 15, 2012 @ 08:27 PM
noneotherclothes

Please login first to reply.