August 30, 2012 @ 05:14 PM
jarvis

Yo Jarvis, are the knives very limited? Gonna cop that and a shirt.

yes they're limited, only about 45 knives are gonna be for sale

www.ronindivision.com

August 30, 2012 @ 07:10 PM
Unreachable

Jarvis, is it possible to buy anything on the site through the iPhone? I don't think I'll be near a computer Sunday night, so I might have to resort to my phone. Need that Hellhounds hoodie cool
August 30, 2012 @ 08:58 PM
jarvis

Jarvis, is it possible to buy anything on the site through the iPhone? I don't think I'll be near a computer Sunday night, so I might have to resort to my phone. Need that Hellhounds hoodie cool

yes you should be able to buy stuff through your iphone! also just in case, we're gonna be dropping the collection saturday night, not sunday.

www.ronindivision.com

August 30, 2012 @ 09:12 PM
Rekuso

how thick are the hoodies?

ig quinnrekuso

August 30, 2012 @ 09:31 PM
"Friend"

edit: nvm just saw updated pics
August 30, 2012 @ 09:31 PM
Kimo 先生

fuck man, i'm really hoping i catch internet on my phone at work, so i can enjoy my shift

http://tinyurl.com/3dln5qa

August 30, 2012 @ 09:33 PM
WPGMB

not sure if answered but, do you know when you guys will have xl stuff?
August 30, 2012 @ 09:42 PM
hooper

yes you should be able to buy stuff through your iphone! also just in case, we're gonna be dropping the collection saturday night, not sunday.

Is there a specific time?
August 30, 2012 @ 09:51 PM
_____

how thick are the hoodies?

They're heavyweight hoodies.

not sure if answered but, do you know when you guys will have xl stuff?

As the FAQ states, Rōnin is a fairly small brand still and isn't printing on XL and larger, although they have plans to do so in the future. I think the L hoodie fits like an XL though. Don't quote me on that, look at the size chart on the site.
August 31, 2012 @ 12:13 AM
jarvis

Is there a specific time?

yes 9PM EST

www.ronindivision.com

August 31, 2012 @ 03:54 AM
ForTheNguyen

You definitely need to re-release the hellhound tee and hoodie in xl when you start expanding.
August 31, 2012 @ 04:38 AM
VEGETA

drop looks good jarvis! but jw, how's the thickness/quality on the hoodies? i was browsing the independent trading company website and the blank (if i found the right one) looks pretty thin.

also, any way you can bring back free shipping for the hb fam on this drop? cool

CHEAP HEAT (S-M) http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/212374

August 31, 2012 @ 06:02 AM
_____

drop looks good jarvis! but jw, how's the thickness/quality on the hoodies? i was browsing the independent trading company website and the blank (if i found the right one) looks pretty thin.

also, any way you can bring back free shipping for the hb fam on this drop? cool

The hoodie is listed as "Heavyweight" on the site.

"....Made with premium soft heavyweight fabric and generous fit for the utmost comfort. Offered in great color options with a fleece lined hood..."
August 31, 2012 @ 12:16 PM
jarvis

yup as Vini says, theyre heavyweight. I would consider them fall/winter material. We used IND4000.

as for the shipping i'm already doing the best i can do with it, I can't bring it any lower sad sorry about that guys.

we will be closing our website today in preparation for the drop tomorrow, Saturday at 9PM EST. stay tuned

www.ronindivision.com

August 31, 2012 @ 06:46 PM
Relax.

so is the hoodie gon be $57 shipped or is a nigga gon get taxed
August 31, 2012 @ 07:05 PM
yoon

No tax except for NY

www.ronindivision.com

August 31, 2012 @ 07:25 PM
Relax.

woord
September 1, 2012 @ 01:59 AM

Inactive

Will the Wolf & Mugen tee still be available with tomorrows drop? Got some of my homies to jump on this brand and they would like some of the older pieces.
September 1, 2012 @ 07:41 AM
_____

Will the Wolf & Mugen tee still be available with tomorrows drop? Got some of my homies to jump on this brand and they would like some of the older pieces.

I would think so. Even if it's not on the site, I think you could PM jarvis or yoon and i'm sure they could hook you up if they had the sizes in stock. I think the mugen tee was pretty popular and had some sizes sold out. the wolf tee, which was my favorite last season, is still available in most (if not all) sizes.

Either way, I can't wait for tomorrow fellas.
September 1, 2012 @ 11:13 AM

Inactive

@frunk
Yeah I figured I could have done that..Good looking out!
By the way @jarvis @yoon or anyone else, do you remember if the shipping was $10 flat for everything over 10+ pounds? I forgot how that went, and since the shop is down I can't check it. Thanks
September 1, 2012 @ 06:47 PM
brannen

can't wait for the drop!
September 1, 2012 @ 08:28 PM
hooper

excited. ill be your first fw2012 customer. smile
September 1, 2012 @ 08:40 PM
DaPark

The whole drop is cool
How much did you guys say for international shipping? 12 bucks?

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

September 1, 2012 @ 09:44 PM
_____

Drop is golden. Shouts to the homie Jarvis.

I'm 6'1 and the hoodie is medium and the tee's are medium. I have a white large highlanders and it's pretty big on me. I'll see if it's a better fit after shrinking.
September 1, 2012 @ 09:48 PM
jarvis

@danielcrks yes shipping 6lbs and over for domestic will be 10$ flat.

here is the shipping chart for you guys while the site is down:

SHIPPING
Calculated by weight
1 Tshirt = 1lb
1 Hoodie = 3lbs
1 Knife = 1lb
*Weights are set for shipping purposes

1lb - 2lbs
Domestic: 5$
Canada: 7$
Everywhere Else: 12$

3lbs - 5lbs
Domestic: 7$
Canada: 9$
Everywhere Else: 14$

6lbs and over
Domestic: 10$
Canada: 12$
Everywhere Else: 17$

releasing tonight 9PM EST, don't sleep guys.

www.ronindivision.com

September 1, 2012 @ 09:49 PM
Exo

Drop is golden. Shouts to the homie Jarvis.

I'm 6'1 and the hoodie is medium and the tee's are medium. I have a white large highlanders and it's pretty big on me. I'll see if it's a better fit after shrinking.

Wow shit's lookin good cool
September 1, 2012 @ 09:49 PM
Kimo 先生

just drop em now lol

http://tinyurl.com/3dln5qa

September 1, 2012 @ 09:54 PM
_____

Some comments on the line. Honest thoughts.

>The size difference between medium and large tee's is...well LARGE. I'll have to shrink the large to see if it fits better.
>The hoodie is cool cool cool cool . It's thick and warm and looks amazing. I have a slim upper body so I'm glad it's not unnecessarily loose.
>The hoodie, however, did leave lint on a black shirt. Be wary of this the first time you wear it; it's no big deal as many hoodies do this and a simple lint roller will fix it.
>Each item has a little woven tag somewhere on it. On the shirts, it's at the bottom left. I love details like this.
>On the hoodie, it's on the kangaroo pocket. I think it looks a little funny and takes away from the graphic. I would've liked the tag in a more discreet location.
>Stickers are high quality. Easy to paste, leaves no residue.

Solid drop, Rōnin is only improving and I cannot wait until you guys get the goods in. Drop is in a couple hours!!
September 1, 2012 @ 10:12 PM

Inactive

Looks good Vini. Just a few more hours..Can't wait!
September 1, 2012 @ 10:13 PM
Whoadie

is this release gonna be limited??

Please login first to reply.