[Ronin] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread

Aug 30, 2012 @ 17:14
Yo Jarvis, are the knives very limited? Gonna cop that and a shirt.

yes they're limited, only about 45 knives are gonna be for sale

www.ronindivision.com

Aug 30, 2012 @ 19:10
Jarvis, is it possible to buy anything on the site through the iPhone? I don't think I'll be near a computer Sunday night, so I might have to resort to my phone. Need that Hellhounds hoodie smokeyface
Aug 30, 2012 @ 20:58
Jarvis, is it possible to buy anything on the site through the iPhone? I don't think I'll be near a computer Sunday night, so I might have to resort to my phone. Need that Hellhounds hoodie smokeyface

yes you should be able to buy stuff through your iphone! also just in case, we're gonna be dropping the collection saturday night, not sunday.

www.ronindivision.com

Aug 30, 2012 @ 21:12
how thick are the hoodies?

ig quinnandres

Aug 30, 2012 @ 21:31
edit: nvm just saw updated pics
Aug 30, 2012 @ 21:31
fuck man, i'm really hoping i catch internet on my phone at work, so i can enjoy my shift

http://tinyurl.com/3dln5qa

Aug 30, 2012 @ 21:33
not sure if answered but, do you know when you guys will have xl stuff?
Aug 30, 2012 @ 21:42

yes you should be able to buy stuff through your iphone! also just in case, we're gonna be dropping the collection saturday night, not sunday.

Is there a specific time?
Aug 30, 2012 @ 21:51
how thick are the hoodies?

They're heavyweight hoodies.

not sure if answered but, do you know when you guys will have xl stuff?

As the FAQ states, Rōnin is a fairly small brand still and isn't printing on XL and larger, although they have plans to do so in the future. I think the L hoodie fits like an XL though. Don't quote me on that, look at the size chart on the site.
Aug 31, 2012 @ 00:13

Is there a specific time?

yes 9PM EST

www.ronindivision.com

Aug 31, 2012 @ 03:54
You definitely need to re-release the hellhound tee and hoodie in xl when you start expanding.
Aug 31, 2012 @ 04:38
drop looks good jarvis! but jw, how's the thickness/quality on the hoodies? i was browsing the independent trading company website and the blank (if i found the right one) looks pretty thin.

also, any way you can bring back free shipping for the hb fam on this drop? smokeyface

CHEAP HEAT (S-M) http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/212374

Aug 31, 2012 @ 06:02
drop looks good jarvis! but jw, how's the thickness/quality on the hoodies? i was browsing the independent trading company website and the blank (if i found the right one) looks pretty thin.

also, any way you can bring back free shipping for the hb fam on this drop? smokeyface

The hoodie is listed as "Heavyweight" on the site.

"....Made with premium soft heavyweight fabric and generous fit for the utmost comfort. Offered in great color options with a fleece lined hood..."
Aug 31, 2012 @ 12:16

yup as Vini says, theyre heavyweight. I would consider them fall/winter material. We used IND4000.

as for the shipping i'm already doing the best i can do with it, I can't bring it any lower smh sorry about that guys.

we will be closing our website today in preparation for the drop tomorrow, Saturday at 9PM EST. stay tuned

www.ronindivision.com

Aug 31, 2012 @ 18:46
so is the hoodie gon be $57 shipped or is a nigga gon get taxed
Aug 31, 2012 @ 19:05
No tax except for NY

www.ronindivision.com

Aug 31, 2012 @ 19:25
woord

Inactive User

Sep 01, 2012 @ 01:59
Will the Wolf & Mugen tee still be available with tomorrows drop? Got some of my homies to jump on this brand and they would like some of the older pieces.
Sep 01, 2012 @ 07:41
Will the Wolf & Mugen tee still be available with tomorrows drop? Got some of my homies to jump on this brand and they would like some of the older pieces.

I would think so. Even if it's not on the site, I think you could PM jarvis or yoon and i'm sure they could hook you up if they had the sizes in stock. I think the mugen tee was pretty popular and had some sizes sold out. the wolf tee, which was my favorite last season, is still available in most (if not all) sizes.

Either way, I can't wait for tomorrow fellas.

Inactive User

Sep 01, 2012 @ 11:13
@frunk
Yeah I figured I could have done that..Good looking out!
By the way @jarvis @yoon or anyone else, do you remember if the shipping was $10 flat for everything over 10+ pounds? I forgot how that went, and since the shop is down I can't check it. Thanks
Sep 01, 2012 @ 18:47
can't wait for the drop!
Sep 01, 2012 @ 20:28
excited. ill be your first fw2012 customer. blushing
Sep 01, 2012 @ 20:40
The whole drop is smokeyface
How much did you guys say for international shipping? 12 bucks?

Heartbreak Boyz | Mia Khalifa Fan Club

Sep 01, 2012 @ 21:44
Drop is golden. Shouts to the homie Jarvis.

I'm 6'1 and the hoodie is medium and the tee's are medium. I have a white large highlanders and it's pretty big on me. I'll see if it's a better fit after shrinking.
Sep 01, 2012 @ 21:48
@danielcrks yes shipping 6lbs and over for domestic will be 10$ flat.

here is the shipping chart for you guys while the site is down:

SHIPPING
Calculated by weight
1 Tshirt = 1lb
1 Hoodie = 3lbs
1 Knife = 1lb
*Weights are set for shipping purposes

1lb - 2lbs
Domestic: 5$
Canada: 7$
Everywhere Else: 12$

3lbs - 5lbs
Domestic: 7$
Canada: 9$
Everywhere Else: 14$

6lbs and over
Domestic: 10$
Canada: 12$
Everywhere Else: 17$

releasing tonight 9PM EST, don't sleep guys.

www.ronindivision.com

Sep 01, 2012 @ 21:49
Originally posted by Inactive User
Drop is golden. Shouts to the homie Jarvis.

I'm 6'1 and the hoodie is medium and the tee's are medium. I have a white large highlanders and it's pretty big on me. I'll see if it's a better fit after shrinking.

Wow shit's lookin good smokeyface
Sep 01, 2012 @ 21:49
just drop em now lol

http://tinyurl.com/3dln5qa

Sep 01, 2012 @ 21:54
Some comments on the line. Honest thoughts.

>The size difference between medium and large tee's is...well LARGE. I'll have to shrink the large to see if it fits better.
>The hoodie is smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface . It's thick and warm and looks amazing. I have a slim upper body so I'm glad it's not unnecessarily loose.
>The hoodie, however, did leave lint on a black shirt. Be wary of this the first time you wear it; it's no big deal as many hoodies do this and a simple lint roller will fix it.
>Each item has a little woven tag somewhere on it. On the shirts, it's at the bottom left. I love details like this.
>On the hoodie, it's on the kangaroo pocket. I think it looks a little funny and takes away from the graphic. I would've liked the tag in a more discreet location.
>Stickers are high quality. Easy to paste, leaves no residue.

Solid drop, Rōnin is only improving and I cannot wait until you guys get the goods in. Drop is in a couple hours!!

Inactive User

Sep 01, 2012 @ 22:12
Looks good Vini. Just a few more hours..Can't wait!
Sep 01, 2012 @ 22:13
is this release gonna be limited??
Please login first to reply.