[Supreme] – 2012 Discussion Thread Vol. Dictator Style

May 24, 2012 @ 03:53:18
floral camps look ugly
May 24, 2012 @ 03:53:31
of course they're selling better than the campbells. big nike sb releases will sell better than any vans, regardless of what the vans collab is. The supreme dunks will resale huge, compared to say the cdg vans, which probably wont flip for much more than 300. nike is just where more hype is, i wouldnt be surprised if some of the dunks go for 1000. i wouldnt pay that, but the same people that payed 2500 for galaxy foams and 1000 for concords will. 90's baby are just that fucking stupid about buying "swag" items (my generation is dumb like that, smh)

I agree with what you say. The dunks are gold, and I'm definitely trying to get a pair online and at the store.

Also I wonder if the cdg van resell would worsen with restocks like on the campbell's.

i dont even like the red pair, i hope they do more cw's, tonal grey would be piff. maybe tan too, but that'd be hard to work in with the elephant

I despise red clothing/shoes, but I don't think anything bad of the color way, like there something you could wear and pull off in a right way. The cement print would be hard to work in with certain colors, but i dont think it looks that bad the red.
May 24, 2012 @ 03:54:48
gonna have my mom cop the floral for me.

lmao

post a pic of your mom or it didnt happen.

wheres that one kid who posted his hot lil mama playing with her hair?

damn i forgot about that...that was 2 threads ago lol
May 24, 2012 @ 03:55:39
Haha yr mom is gonna fuck up and and be like O i forgot and tried to do it at 11:30 and they were sold out
Either that or she thinks youre a massive herb for explaining how desperately quick she needs to be on this drop

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

May 24, 2012 @ 03:55:44
Haha They'll be gone by 8:01 or EST. 11:01.

I think he's talking about going to one of the stores, not online. I'd say they'd still have a few in store at like 1. I can't say for sure though. They'll definitely be gone within two minutes online though.

Might consider going earlier, hope the bus to fair fax doesn't lag. Thanks.

haha, great name, i dig it

Haha yr mom is gonna fuck up and and be like O i forgot and tried to do it at 11:30 and they were sold out
Either that or she thinks youre a massive herb for explaining how desperately quick she needs to be on this drop

i tried to get my mom to cop the rose gold fieg asics for me and she failed, told me a story like: i refreshed at 11 like u said and they were already sold out. gotta love moms

May 24, 2012 @ 03:56:42
The ikats sold out like 45 minutes after opening, and no one even wanted them that I knew of. So imagine these I'd say 20 minutes
May 24, 2012 @ 03:59:45
The ikats sold out like 45 minutes after opening, and no one even wanted them that I knew of. So imagine these I'd say 20 minutes

Seriously? The floral has been one of, if not the most hyped camp of the season. Idk what makes you think it'd take 20 minutes to sell out. More like 2 minutes.
May 24, 2012 @ 04:00:04

Um the ikats were very hyped
These will be gone in less than 5

May 24, 2012 @ 04:01:09

lol i dont know what that nigga was thinking when he posted that.
#2012members
oh wait....
May 24, 2012 @ 04:01:27
good luck with tomorrow peeps. blushing
hopefully everyone gets what they want
May 24, 2012 @ 04:02:22

The three things I wanted this season was the Independent x Supreme hoodie, floral hoodie and floral camp and I ony got the Independent pullover. My mom has heard me talk to my brother about Supreme and she knows I want the camp. She volunteered so it's not like I'm gonna be a dick and tell her no when she's trying to be nice. If she misses it I won't be upset, still my mom at the end of the day. My mom has seen me wake up for enough drops to know when they are hahaha.
May 24, 2012 @ 04:02:29

20 minutes. . .??? huh? your clock is off son. try 1 MAYBE 2 minutes
May 24, 2012 @ 04:03:55

20 minutes. . .??? huh? your clock is off son. try 1 MAYBE 2 minutes

and then there will be in-store re-stocks like always

May 24, 2012 @ 04:04:40

My dude Juicy J rocking supreme once again!
May 24, 2012 @ 04:05:04
Was hopin for dat iverson jerz, dude got me excited when he said athletic tank top
Pass on all the floral shit, already got the hoody
Will cop big dot if we get it, maybe on the chinos, but my work shorts are comin tomorrow after 10 days ugh

May 24, 2012 @ 04:05:34

lol i dont know what that nigga was thinking when he posted that.
#2012members
oh wait....

You guys are fucking slow. He's obviously talking about the store. And the Ikats took about an hour to sell out. Florals will probably too, only because they only let a few people in at a time, and I remember almost everyone grabbing an ikat.

F/S: Nothing, I buy shit I like.

May 24, 2012 @ 04:06:18
i dont know why some of you guys are hating on the white florals. They look the best in my opinion, but thats probably just me...

WTB: Original Fake Tees | WTB: Supreme Tees Sz. M

May 24, 2012 @ 04:08:27
i dont know why some of you guys are hating on the white florals. They look the best in my opinion, but thats probably just me...

Agreed. The white makes the actual print stand out more to me. At least it did on the hoodie and I don't see why it wouldn't do the same for the hat.
May 24, 2012 @ 04:09:28

Yeah everyone will have different opinions. I dont care for white but really dig the navy. All personal preferences
May 24, 2012 @ 04:09:59
im calling it. right now everyone's hating on the white. next thing you know everyone's gonna be wanting that white floral and the resale on that is gonna be > the navy floral
May 24, 2012 @ 04:10:00
bleep bleep bleep for real????????????????????????????????????????

be about it.

May 24, 2012 @ 04:10:01
WHATS DROPPING.

Looking for a Supreme Corduroy Pullover in red from SS 2012

May 24, 2012 @ 04:10:13
i don't know about you guys, but I'm waiting for the damn side-mesh bell hats! camo is looking grimy!
May 24, 2012 @ 04:10:30
im calling it. right now everyone's hating on the white. next thing you know everyone's gonna be wanting that white floral and the resale on that is gonna be > the navy floral
this

Looking for a Supreme Corduroy Pullover in red from SS 2012

May 24, 2012 @ 04:10:59
i don't know about you guys, but I'm waiting for the damn side-mesh bell hats! camo is looking grimy!

jumanji
May 24, 2012 @ 04:11:14

Yeah everyone will have different opinions. I dont care for white but really dig the navy. All personal preferences

You really have to see all the stuff in person, Imo. I can't go off of stock photos and such, they don't ever look anywhere near as good as the piece in person.

May 24, 2012 @ 04:11:33
On fb supreme group one guy wrote " hey guys the floral cap drop tomorrow, I called the LA store"
Next comments were " delete this man, why do you want people to know?"
LOL
May 24, 2012 @ 04:11:50
WHATS DROPPING.

Please stop with this.

May 24, 2012 @ 04:12:47

The three things I wanted this season was the Independent x Supreme hoodie, floral hoodie and floral camp and I ony got the Independent pullover. My mom has heard me talk to my brother about Supreme and she knows I want the camp. She volunteered so it's not like I'm gonna be a dick and tell her no when she's trying to be nice. If she misses it I won't be upset, still my mom at the end of the day. My mom has seen me wake up for enough drops to know when they are hahaha.

Lol. My mom called me one thursday morning asking what i wanted for xmas, it happed to be on the donegal restock and i wanted to tell her to cop me that, but i didnt want to be like "yeah yeah are you in near a computer? No? Ok well, fuck, get out your blackberry...go to supremenewyork.com no wait its just supremeny...yeah, .com...yeah its clothes...ok credit card...what? Yes MOM this has to be done NOW...NO it will sell OUT" and so on

May 24, 2012 @ 04:13:36
On fb supreme group one guy wrote " hey guys the floral cap drop tomorrow, I called the LA store"
Next comments were " delete this man, why do you want people to know?"
LOL

what a dipshit
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x