Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
May 24, 2012 @ 04:16 AM
RenAi beast

It's not even Tyler that gets Supreme dickriden anymore, it's all the Sneakerhead hypebeast that have their parents pay for their shoes. Whenever there's a line at Supny you got niggas in Lebrons, jays, Sbs with their BBC and camp caps. Like fuck, those are the reason some people can't get shit

Welcome to 2004.

hahahahahahahahhhah.

www.DOUBLEDONUTS.com www.DOUBLEDONUTS.tumblr.com

May 24, 2012 @ 04:16 AM
valleyla

Haha yr mom is gonna fuck up and and be like O i forgot and tried to do it at 11:30 and they were sold out
Either that or she thinks youre a massive herb for explaining how desperately quick she needs to be on this drop

The three things I wanted this season was the Independent x Supreme hoodie, floral hoodie and floral camp and I ony got the Independent pullover. My mom has heard me talk to my brother about Supreme and she knows I want the camp. She volunteered so it's not like I'm gonna be a dick and tell her no when she's trying to be nice. If she misses it I won't be upset, still my mom at the end of the day. My mom has seen me wake up for enough drops to know when they are hahaha.

Lol. My mom called me one thursday morning asking what i wanted for xmas, it happed to be on the donegal restock and i wanted to tell her to cop me that, but i didnt want to be like "yeah yeah are you in near a computer? No? Ok well, fuck, get out your blackberry...go to supremenewyork.com no wait its just supremeny...yeah, .com...yeah its clothes...ok credit card...what? Yes MOM this has to be done NOW...NO it will sell OUT" and so on

Haha yeah, you don't want to be begging your mom to be buying clothes for you if you're an adult so I know what you mean. Luckily my mom was cool about it and was like "I've seen you do this enough to know what to do. Click on the hat, click the white. You want the white one right? Okay, then click add to cart, autofill that shit, make sure the address is set, and confirm it. I know what to do." Swear on my life those were my mom's words haha.
May 24, 2012 @ 04:18 AM
paulywalnuts

The ikats sold out like 45 minutes after opening, and no one even wanted them that I knew of. So imagine these I'd say 20 minutes

Um the ikats were very hyped
These will be gone in less than 5

lol i dont know what that nigga was thinking when he posted that.
#2012members
oh wait....

You guys are fucking slow. He's obviously talking about the store. And the Ikats took about an hour to sell out. Florals will probably too, only because they only let a few people in at a time, and I remember almost everyone grabbing an ikat.

Well then derp
Does it matter how "fast" they sell out? Youll still have to wait in line and just hope you get in, and 75% of the peeps in front of you are coppin

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

whatisthis

i don't know about you guys, but I'm waiting for the damn side-mesh bell hats! camo is looking grimy!

Right there with you. All of three are mad dope.

Is Fitzpatrick wearing it? Or am I mistaken? Just noticed that today. If so looks even more awesome.

FS: CDG Coaches (Olive/L) & I Love Ugly Zespy's (M)

donadamsky

Haha yr mom is gonna fuck up and and be like O i forgot and tried to do it at 11:30 and they were sold out
Either that or she thinks youre a massive herb for explaining how desperately quick she needs to be on this drop

The three things I wanted this season was the Independent x Supreme hoodie, floral hoodie and floral camp and I ony got the Independent pullover. My mom has heard me talk to my brother about Supreme and she knows I want the camp. She volunteered so it's not like I'm gonna be a dick and tell her no when she's trying to be nice. If she misses it I won't be upset, still my mom at the end of the day. My mom has seen me wake up for enough drops to know when they are hahaha.

Lol. My mom called me one thursday morning asking what i wanted for xmas, it happed to be on the donegal restock and i wanted to tell her to cop me that, but i didnt want to be like "yeah yeah are you in near a computer? No? Ok well, fuck, get out your blackberry...go to supremenewyork.com no wait its just supremeny...yeah, .com...yeah its clothes...ok credit card...what? Yes MOM this has to be done NOW...NO it will sell OUT" and so on

Haha yeah, you don't want to be begging your mom to be buying clothes for you if you're an adult so I know what you mean. Luckily my mom was cool about it and was like "I've seen you do this enough to know what to do. Click on the hat, click the white. You want the white one right? Okay, then click add to cart, autofill that shit, make sure the address is set, and confirm it. I know what to do." Swear on my life those were my mom's words haha.

you got an awesome mom, my parents give me shit for spending "too much money" on supreme

May 24, 2012 @ 04:19 AM
feeltheswift

you beat me to it! i was just to post this, juicy j knows whats up w/ them foulards. trippy mane
haha my bad bro, and hell yeah he's killing it with that camp
May 24, 2012 @ 04:19 AM
mcgotkicks

gonna have my mom cop the floral for me.

lmao
gonna have my mom cop the floral for me.

lmao

Lmao x2

word?

If you tell your mom to get shit for you at the store thats an advantage to you because during the seasonal drop this mom asked for a bunch of shit that wasnt on the shelves anymore and they grabbed it for her from the back. Aint that a bitch XD
May 24, 2012 @ 04:21 AM
Vulf

The ikats sold out like 45 minutes after opening, and no one even wanted them that I knew of. So imagine these I'd say 20 minutes

#2012members
oh wait....

You guys are fucking slow. He's obviously talking about the store. And the Ikats took about an hour to sell out. Florals will probably too, only because they only let a few people in at a time, and I remember almost everyone grabbing an ikat.

Well then derp
Does it matter how "fast" they sell out? Youll still have to wait in line and just hope you get in, and 75% of the peeps in front of you are coppin

Well the original response was to the dude who asked if it will be there by 1pm. It probably won't, but even if it is you probably won't be able to get it. You'll probably have to line up behind like 50 people.

F/S: Nothing, I buy shit I like.

May 24, 2012 @ 04:21 AM
valleyla

you got an awesome mom, my parents give me shit for spending "too much money" on supreme

My mom is cool with it as long as I have enough money to pay the gas in my car, eat and help with a majority of the bills. She realizes that it's my money and I can do what I want with it. I lucked out.
May 24, 2012 @ 04:22 AM
Meoww

i dont know why some of you guys are hating on the white florals. They look the best in my opinion, but thats probably just me...

Yeah everyone will have different opinions. I dont care for white but really dig the navy. All personal preferences

You really have to see all the stuff in person, Imo. I can't go off of stock photos and such, they don't ever look anywhere near as good as the piece in person.

Agreed. I have the navy hoodie. Just from the pics i like navy but maybe i will pick up a white camp or polo and see from there lol
May 24, 2012 @ 04:23 AM
Vulf

i dont know why some of you guys are hating on the white florals. They look the best in my opinion, but thats probably just me...

Yeah everyone will have different opinions. I dont care for white but really dig the navy. All personal preferences

You really have to see all the stuff in person, Imo. I can't go off of stock photos and such, they don't ever look anywhere near as good as the piece in person.

Agreed. I have the navy hoodie. Just from the pics i like navy but maybe i will pick up a white camp or polo and see from there lol

Yeah man, grab whichever. I promise you won't be disappointed either way. Supreme knows how to make pretty shit LOL.

F/S: Nothing, I buy shit I like.

May 24, 2012 @ 04:24 AM
boogiesupreme

dayum. new thread:

Hot Moms x Supreme Thread.

My Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/169064

May 24, 2012 @ 04:24 AM
paulywalnuts

I was in SupLA and this one mom copped shoes, a camp, a snap and i think some tees for her kid
Everyone was like, damn, coolest mom ever. It was straight up to suprise her son.

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

May 24, 2012 @ 04:25 AM
ch3ckm4rk

i don't know about you guys, but I'm waiting for the damn side-mesh bell hats! camo is looking grimy!

Is Fitzpatrick wearing it? Or am I mistaken? Just noticed that today. If so looks even more awesome.

YES! someone who agrees. people don't know about that side mesh! looks so awesome.
May 24, 2012 @ 04:26 AM
mttyice

if I can't get the floral camp online by 8:03, i'll prolly head out to fairfax to try and cop. problem is that i'm 30 mins east and traffic is turrible on the 60W. to the guys that frequent the store on drop days, hows the line look around 10am?
May 24, 2012 @ 04:26 AM
colgateoralcare

#2012members
oh wait....

Well then derp

Well the original response was to the dude who asked if it will be there by 1pm. It probably won't, but even if it is you probably won't be able to get it. You'll probably have to line up behind like 50 people.

Fuckkk, might just cop through the mobile site than. Really wanted it for this weekend, fuck it whatever.

Colgate Box Logo

May 24, 2012 @ 04:28 AM
kidisgood

Why choose Dr House as model?? hahaha
May 24, 2012 @ 04:28 AM
valleyla

dayum. new thread:

Haha for real.

After the floral drop I'm really just anticipating the "AI" jersey. And those paisley Vans.
May 24, 2012 @ 04:29 AM
DarthVader

dayum. new thread:

Haha for real.

After the floral drop I'm really just anticipating the "AI" jersey. And those paisley Vans.

After the floral drop, all i want is the arabic 5panel
May 24, 2012 @ 04:30 AM
ichigo81

Did pinup drop??

Only thing I want from the rest of season
May 24, 2012 @ 04:32 AM
paulywalnuts

Why choose Dr House as model?? hahaha

In b4 backlash

May 24, 2012 @ 04:33 AM
rspectrum

I walked in Saturday morning after ikats dropped and they had plenty on shelves and managed to grab a navy. I'm hoping same goes with florals but I hope they have just one left for me sunday morning.. Supreme would drop what I want on grad week. Graduation> Floral :/
May 24, 2012 @ 04:34 AM
RyandaGod

Dr House... Someone is fucking new here
May 24, 2012 @ 04:34 AM
boogiesupreme

im pretty sure he was joking. they look a little similar.

May 24, 2012 @ 04:35 AM
valleyla

I walked in Saturday morning after ikats dropped and they had plenty on shelves and managed to grab a navy. I'm hoping same goes with florals but I hope they have just one left for me sunday morning.. Supreme would drop what I want on grad week. Graduation> Floral :/

Screw graduation. If you're going to college it will happen again. This floral will only drop once in your life man! You need to get your priorities straight and cop Supreme.
May 24, 2012 @ 04:35 AM
RyandaGod

Im pretty sure he wasn't kidding. He has no idea who that is
May 24, 2012 @ 04:37 AM
boogiesupreme

Im pretty sure he wasn't kidding. He has no idea who that is

yeah. haha. i was tryna give him the benefit of the doubt. but then i saw the 32 posts. .

May 24, 2012 @ 04:38 AM
californiarider

fuck graduation. or order online

Screw graduation. If you're going to college it will happen again. This floral will only drop once in your life man! You need to get your priorities straight and cop Supreme.

IG: @thesupersun

May 24, 2012 @ 04:39 AM
boogiesupreme

Just to avoid any further confusion, that is Telly from Kids. aka Leo Fitzpatrick. (i know this was already stated, but just reiterating it for them helen kellers out there)

C'mon now.

May 24, 2012 @ 04:41 AM
paulywalnuts

The model in the lookbook this season: is he anyone special?
Skater? Doesnt look the type

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.