FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
May 24, 2012 @ 04:37 AM
boogiesupreme

Dr House... Someone is fucking new here

im pretty sure he was joking. they look a little similar.

Im pretty sure he wasn't kidding. He has no idea who that is

yeah. haha. i was tryna give him the benefit of the doubt. but then i saw the 32 posts. .

My Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/169064

May 24, 2012 @ 04:38 AM
californiarider

The ikats sold out like 45 minutes after opening, and no one even wanted them that I knew of. So imagine these I'd say 20 minutes

Um the ikats were very hyped
These will be gone in less than 5

I walked in Saturday morning after ikats dropped and they had plenty on shelves and managed to grab a navy. I'm hoping same goes with florals but I hope they have just one left for me sunday morning.. Supreme would drop what I want on grad week. Graduation> Floral :/

fuck graduation. or order online

Screw graduation. If you're going to college it will happen again. This floral will only drop once in your life man! You need to get your priorities straight and cop Supreme.

IG: @thesupersun

May 24, 2012 @ 04:39 AM
boogiesupreme

Just to avoid any further confusion, that is Telly from Kids. aka Leo Fitzpatrick. (i know this was already stated, but just reiterating it for them helen kellers out there)

C'mon now.

May 24, 2012 @ 04:41 AM
paulywalnuts

The model in the lookbook this season: is he anyone special?
Skater? Doesnt look the type

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

May 24, 2012 @ 04:42 AM
boogiesupreme

The model in the lookbook this season: is he anyone special?
Skater? Doesnt look the type

lol. get trolled.

rspectrum

The ikats sold out like 45 minutes after opening, and no one even wanted them that I knew of. So imagine these I'd say 20 minutes

I walked in Saturday morning after ikats dropped and they had plenty on shelves and managed to grab a navy. I'm hoping same goes with florals but I hope they have just one left for me sunday morning.. Supreme would drop what I want on grad week. Graduation> Floral :/

Screw graduation. If you're going to college it will happen again. This floral will only drop once in your life man! You need to get your priorities straight and cop Supreme.

haha I was thinking the same but graduation is kind of important to me! I have a 3 hour window to go down to Supla but it's risky I can just get my mom to cop like various others are doing lol I just pray I don't end up buying from a damn reseller. I'll get my priorities straight!! Btw you coppin the floral?
ch3ckm4rk

yeah. haha. i was tryna give him the benefit of the doubt. but then i saw the 32 posts. .

looool! i barely got post but sheer, i've had this account for so long. i had interests in supreme back than, but never had money or a job even. but now that i do….. i'm broke
May 24, 2012 @ 04:43 AM
kidisgood

hahaha thank you to boogiesupreme for understood !!!
According to Ryans .... New one? Really subtle for a guy subscribed in March ... Leo fitzpatrick
May 24, 2012 @ 04:43 AM
Vulf

He only has 32 posts on a forum where people talk shit all the time? He must not know what House looks like.

F/S: Nothing, I buy shit I like.

May 24, 2012 @ 04:44 AM
ch3ckm4rk

Just to avoid any further confusion, that is Telly from Kids. aka Leo Fitzpatrick. (i know this was already stated, but just reiterating it for them helen kellers out there)

C'mon now.

oh shit! that's him! god damn that movie was sick haha.
May 24, 2012 @ 04:47 AM
californiarider

damn cant decide if floral is worth 64$ shipped

May 24, 2012 @ 04:48 AM
valleyla

haha I was thinking the same but graduation is kind of important to me! I have a 3 hour window to go down to Supla but it's risky I can just get my mom to cop like various others are doing lol I just pray I don't end up buying from a damn reseller. I'll get my priorities straight!! Btw you coppin the floral?

If you really skipped your graduation week for Supreme I would have just slammed my head against my desk haha.

As for if I'm copping the floral, hopefully. I'd like to but who knows if my mom is going to mess up or not. If she doesn't get it...I'll just have to kill her and sell her body to a university as a cadaver and then use the money to buy it from a reseller obviously.

All about that hustle.
May 24, 2012 @ 04:49 AM
bobhall

of course 64 dollars is too much for a hat but we buyin that shit anyway dawg!!
May 24, 2012 @ 04:49 AM
boogiesupreme

you must choose. your destiny awaits you.

May 24, 2012 @ 04:52 AM
ch3ckm4rk

gotta come correct if you want something.
May 24, 2012 @ 04:53 AM
huynh

hahahaha

Fucking hate when people bug out cause of the $10 shipping cost, that is ten-fucking-dollars...
Be grateful you aren't living in Canada

If you're gonna be a little bitch then get your momma to buy it for you
californiarider

i know shit even if it doesnt look good i can get my money back from a hypebeast thats why i love supreme

mcgotkicks

gotta come correct if you want something.

you shouldnt be rocking supreme
May 24, 2012 @ 04:54 AM
kidisgood

hahaha thank you to boogiesupreme for understand !!!
According to Ryans …. New one? Really subtle for a guy subscribed in March Please don't be so proud because you know what his name... Leo fitzpatrick

looool! i barely got post but sheer, i've had this account for so long. i had interests in supreme back than, but never had money or a job even. but now that i do….. i'm broke
May 24, 2012 @ 04:54 AM
rspectrum

If you really skipped your graduation week for Supreme I would have just slammed my head against my desk haha.

As for if I'm copping the floral, hopefully. I'd like to but who knows if my mom is going to mess up or not. If she doesn't get it...I'll just have to kill her and sell her body to a university as a cadaver and then use the money to buy it from a reseller obviously.

All about that hustle.[/quote
haha nahhh I bet I'll manage to pickup a floral I'm 20-30 minutes away from the store so sunday morning here we go. Dude just teach her tonight. My dad taught himself and surprised me with a basketweave camp for my grades haha keep the woman in check! My mom rocks a Supreme leather strap on her purse
May 24, 2012 @ 04:55 AM
mcgotkicks

not to hate but bro if 64 dollars is a lot for someone like you you should prioritize and spend that money on something you really need cuz were not all loaded.
May 24, 2012 @ 04:56 AM
californiarider

no i have money to spend just not sure if i really like the floral enough to cop, make sense?

May 24, 2012 @ 04:56 AM
ch3ckm4rk

not to hate but bro if 64 dollars is a lot for someone like you you should prioritize and spend that money on something you really need cuz were not all loaded.

preach
May 24, 2012 @ 04:57 AM
boogiesupreme

i see you. cutting down the competition.haha

May 24, 2012 @ 04:58 AM
adam5

How quick can we expect the floral camp hats to sell out, thinking about going there by 1 or 2 tomorrow.

Haha They'll be gone by 8:01 or EST. 11:01.

I think he's talking about going to one of the stores, not online. I'd say they'd still have a few in store at like 1. I can't say for sure though. They'll definitely be gone within two minutes online though.

Might consider going earlier, hope the bus to fair fax doesn't lag. Thanks.

Online shopping beats a 30min trip to fairfax for me.
May 24, 2012 @ 04:58 AM
mcgotkicks

no i have money to spend just not sure if i really like the floral enough to cop, make sense?

yeah man totally. If i felt like that i wouldnt cop. I only but things i like not just cuz everyone else likes it.
May 24, 2012 @ 05:00 AM
JIBBA

White or blue for the floral camp? I'm diggin white but I'm kinda worried it could get dirty easily.

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

iAmSofaKing

White florals arent as unrockable as i thought they would be..

Plus i have too many dark colored hats

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

adam5

20 minutes. . .??? huh? your clock is off son. try 1 MAYBE 2 minutes

He's talking about at the store, DUH
May 24, 2012 @ 05:02 AM
jcalifornia

too lazy to look back at who you're speaking to, are you talking about getting a camp + having to pay shipping to canada? that's the only idea I have on how you're adding this up

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.