[Supreme] – 2012 Discussion Thread Vol. Dictator Style

May 24, 2012 @ 03:18:29
Fuck reselling I'm skating in my shits

Why can't everyone be like this. Hornyboii, this is the only thing that you and I have ever agreed on.
this.

Dat friendship.
May 24, 2012 @ 03:18:48
The dunks won't reach a grand...

Agreed.

x2
Unless Tyler posts a pic wearing em......
May 24, 2012 @ 03:19:03
How quick can we expect the floral camp hats to sell out, thinking about going there by 1 or 2 tomorrow.

Colgate Box Logo

May 24, 2012 @ 03:19:07
the SBs will hit 500 though no problem
May 24, 2012 @ 03:19:41
Im so pumped for this floral shit tomorrow.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So dominate lol
May 24, 2012 @ 03:21:42
The dunks won't reach a grand...

Agreed.

just wait, once the hype gets crazy it'll happen, considering the sneaker game right now...

May 24, 2012 @ 03:22:36
Hows the quality on the decks? Thinking about investing in my own board
May 24, 2012 @ 03:22:52
Wait, is it for sure going to drop tomorrow? Just got invited to the beach and obviously I'm picking the beach but gonna have my mom cop the floral for me. My mom better be quick with them clicks.
May 24, 2012 @ 03:23:19
It's not even Tyler that gets Supreme dickriden anymore, it's all the Sneakerhead hypebeast that have their parents pay for their shoes. Whenever there's a line at Supny you got niggas in Lebrons, jays, Sbs with their BBC and camp caps. Like fuck, those are the reason some people can't get shit
May 24, 2012 @ 03:24:34
Why can't everyone be like this. Hornyboii, this is the only thing that you and I have ever agreed on.
this.

Dat friendship.

:')
May 24, 2012 @ 03:25:14
nvm
May 24, 2012 @ 03:25:52
It's not even Tyler that gets Supreme dickriden anymore, it's all the Sneakerhead hypebeast that have their parents pay for their shoes. Whenever there's a line at Supny you got niggas in Lebrons, jays, Sbs with their BBC and camp caps. Like fuck, those are the reason some people can't get shit

Agreed

سبحان

May 24, 2012 @ 03:27:59

As far as i know dudes like that have always bought supreme doe. The OF junkies seem like tey either dont know how or where to buy supreme or they just buy fakes for that reason lol. Regardless supremes been pretty hyped for a long while.
May 24, 2012 @ 03:28:41

Welcome to 2004.
May 24, 2012 @ 03:29:44
Wonder if another colorway will come out with the dunks.
Most likely getting the cdg authentics and definitely picking up dunks
May 24, 2012 @ 03:29:57

Agreed

yup, teenagers who think they can pull off looking like rappers, smh. the people who wear LV coin purses...

May 24, 2012 @ 03:33:18

Welcome to 2004.

This
May 24, 2012 @ 03:38:16
gonna have my mom cop the floral for me.

lmao
May 24, 2012 @ 03:39:34
Wait, is it for sure going to drop tomorrow? Just got invited to the beach and obviously I'm picking the beach but gonna have my mom cop the floral for me. My mom better be quick with them clicks.

lol. kids these days. . .
May 24, 2012 @ 03:41:07
even with the sb resale market kinda fallen off (GR entourages are going for around 250, if they woulda dropped last year when the hype was at its peak they would've gone for 500+), i still see the supreme dunks going for anywhere between 300 and 500. but if you really wanna make bank just try to flip the yeezy 2's. lames are gonna pay 2000+ for those. its gonna be worse than the galaxy foam situation, smh.

The nontourage is a great example how the market is still somewhat good, those dunks are selling better then the campbell's authentic, which i didnt imagine happening. The fact supreme is doing a dunk means for a great resell, no matter what the design looks like.

of course they're selling better than the campbells. big nike sb releases will sell better than any vans, regardless of what the vans collab is. The supreme dunks will resale huge, compared to say the cdg vans, which probably wont flip for much more than 300. nike is just where more hype is, i wouldnt be surprised if some of the dunks go for 1000. i wouldnt pay that, but the same people that payed 2500 for galaxy foams and 1000 for concords will. 90's baby are just that fucking stupid about buying "swag" items (my generation is dumb like that, smh)

I agree with what you say. The dunks are gold, and I'm definitely trying to get a pair online and at the store.

Also I wonder if the cdg van resell would worsen with restocks like on the campbell's.
May 24, 2012 @ 03:42:13

Whooooa sir. I'm 20 and pay my mom's bills and my own. I'm paying for the floral. Don't get it twisted. I'm not some 16 year old kid having mommy buy stuff with her money.
May 24, 2012 @ 03:42:48

Swagger mommy better be Coppin dem flower hats for DA HYPE GOD

WTB: Supreme Vagina Tee White XL

May 24, 2012 @ 03:43:10

lmao

post a pic of your mom or it didnt happen.

wheres that one kid who posted his hot lil mama playing with her hair?
May 24, 2012 @ 03:43:54

Agreed

yup, teenagers who think they can pull off looking like rappers, smh. the people who wear LV coin purses...

I sell diamond coin purses at my work. Shit is fowl
May 24, 2012 @ 03:44:06

The nontourage is a great example how the market is still somewhat good, those dunks are selling better then the campbell's authentic, which i didnt imagine happening. The fact supreme is doing a dunk means for a great resell, no matter what the design looks like.

of course they're selling better than the campbells. big nike sb releases will sell better than any vans, regardless of what the vans collab is. The supreme dunks will resale huge, compared to say the cdg vans, which probably wont flip for much more than 300. nike is just where more hype is, i wouldnt be surprised if some of the dunks go for 1000. i wouldnt pay that, but the same people that payed 2500 for galaxy foams and 1000 for concords will. 90's baby are just that fucking stupid about buying "swag" items (my generation is dumb like that, smh)

I agree with what you say. The dunks are gold, and I'm definitely trying to get a pair online and at the store.

Also I wonder if the cdg van resell would worsen with restocks like on the campbell's.

i dont even like the red pair, i hope they do more cw's, tonal grey would be piff. maybe tan too, but that'd be hard to work in with the elephant

May 24, 2012 @ 03:45:32

lmao

Lmao x2

May 24, 2012 @ 03:47:49
How quick can we expect the floral camp hats to sell out, thinking about going there by 1 or 2 tomorrow.

Haha They'll be gone by 8:01 or EST. 11:01.
May 24, 2012 @ 03:49:59

I think he's talking about going to one of the stores, not online. I'd say they'd still have a few in store at like 1. I can't say for sure though. They'll definitely be gone within two minutes online though.
May 24, 2012 @ 03:50:01

Whooooa sir. I'm 20 and pay my mom's bills and my own. I'm paying for the floral. Don't get it twisted. I'm not some 16 year old kid having mommy buy stuff with her money.

haha. word. good to know.

i retract my statement then.
May 24, 2012 @ 03:52:37

I think he's talking about going to one of the stores, not online. I'd say they'd still have a few in store at like 1. I can't say for sure though. They'll definitely be gone within two minutes online though.

Might consider going earlier, hope the bus to fair fax doesn't lag. Thanks.

Colgate Box Logo

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x