[Supreme] – 2012 Discussion Thread Vol. Dictator Style

May 24, 2012 @ 02:40:58
White doesn't look good at all imo.

It really could just be that picture too though. Cuz the navy doenst look to vibrant in it either.
May 24, 2012 @ 02:40:59
White is better, gonna pick both up anyway. Fuck reselling I'm skating in my shits
May 24, 2012 @ 02:42:08
Navy box logo would have been better for the navy cap IMO.

Feedback

May 24, 2012 @ 02:43:04
White is better, gonna pick both up anyway. Fuck reselling I'm skating in my shits

I've never bought two of the same camp. I just feel like i couldn't do it. I like a good variety hahaha.
May 24, 2012 @ 02:43:20
resell game fucked up.. dont even bother. id say dont buy it if your arnt going to wear it. Honestly..

truth.

and that pic of the two florals on the table make the white one look dope as fuck. still think that these would look best with the floral on the brim too though

May 24, 2012 @ 02:43:47
resell game fucked up.. dont even bother. id say dont buy it if your arnt going to wear it. Honestly..

Only good resell will be with the dunks in June.
May 24, 2012 @ 02:44:37
Either this
snakeskin nylon
athletic tank top
chino shorts
floral polo
floral camp

Or this

Heard it's...

Floral Camps
Floral Polo Navy and White
Big Polka Dot Short Sleeve
Sunglasses
May 24, 2012 @ 02:46:12

yeah, that's gonna be mad profit. $100+
May 24, 2012 @ 02:46:53
Either this
snakeskin nylon
athletic tank top
chino shorts
floral polo
floral camp

Or this

Heard it's...

Floral Camps
Floral Polo Navy and White
Big Polka Dot Short Sleeve
Sunglasses

The sunglasses were already confirmed though
May 24, 2012 @ 02:47:28

Est. retail price on them?
May 24, 2012 @ 02:48:45
Still gonna wait for those striped ones posted a few weeks back. Floral looks disappointing, not to mention you can't wear a lot of shit with it.

nyannyanpartycat.tumblr.com/

May 24, 2012 @ 02:49:49

even with the sb resale market kinda fallen off (GR entourages are going for around 250, if they woulda dropped last year when the hype was at its peak they would've gone for 500+), i still see the supreme dunks going for anywhere between 300 and 500. but if you really wanna make bank just try to flip the yeezy 2's. lames are gonna pay 2000+ for those. its gonna be worse than the galaxy foam situation, smh.

May 24, 2012 @ 02:52:14
I think the white looks better imo

I resonate with this notion as well, B

WTB: Supreme Vagina Tee White XL

May 24, 2012 @ 02:55:05
I was hoping for the ripstop
May 24, 2012 @ 02:55:08

Im going with $130-136
May 24, 2012 @ 02:56:03

Probably $750.

Seriously, stop asking shit like this.

F/S: Nothing, I buy shit I like.

May 24, 2012 @ 02:56:09

lmao
May 24, 2012 @ 02:59:13

Probably $750.

Seriously, stop asking shit like this.

^^ hahaha funny.

IG: @thesupersun

May 24, 2012 @ 03:00:10

lmao

Are you trying to make a joke or something
May 24, 2012 @ 03:00:36

even with the sb resale market kinda fallen off (GR entourages are going for around 250, if they woulda dropped last year when the hype was at its peak they would've gone for 500+), i still see the supreme dunks going for anywhere between 300 and 500. but if you really wanna make bank just try to flip the yeezy 2's. lames are gonna pay 2000+ for those. its gonna be worse than the galaxy foam situation, smh.

The nontourage is a great example how the market is still somewhat good, those dunks are selling better then the campbell's authentic, which i didnt imagine happening. The fact supreme is doing a dunk means for a great resell, no matter what the design looks like.
May 24, 2012 @ 03:00:53

truth.

and that pic of the two florals on the table make the white one look dope as fuck. still think that these would look best with the floral on the brim too though

yeah not when you sell on craigslist, or in a city where supreme is scarce. People by my shit like hotcakes cause they dont even know where to get supreme haha i just buy shit that i like and if i stop liking it then ill sell for whatever i can get.

IG: @thesupersun

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 24, 2012 @ 03:10:07
Fuck reselling I'm skating in my shits

Why can't everyone be like this. Hornyboii, this is the only thing that you and I have ever agreed on.

Feedback

May 24, 2012 @ 03:10:38

The nontourage is a great example how the market is still somewhat good, those dunks are selling better then the campbell's authentic, which i didnt imagine happening. The fact supreme is doing a dunk means for a great resell, no matter what the design looks like.

of course they're selling better than the campbells. big nike sb releases will sell better than any vans, regardless of what the vans collab is. The supreme dunks will resale huge, compared to say the cdg vans, which probably wont flip for much more than 300. nike is just where more hype is, i wouldnt be surprised if some of the dunks go for 1000. i wouldnt pay that, but the same people that payed 2500 for galaxy foams and 1000 for concords will. 90's baby are just that fucking stupid about buying "swag" items (my generation is dumb like that, smh)

May 24, 2012 @ 03:11:03
I just quickly mocked this up to get an idea of what a white floral polo might look like. I used the camp as the color for it. It actually looks really good. I hope they make it and ill cop both lol.

Gah damn. Photoshop fucking king right here. Salute
May 24, 2012 @ 03:12:52
Fuck reselling I'm skating in my shits

Why can't everyone be like this. Hornyboii, this is the only thing that you and I have ever agreed on.
this.
May 24, 2012 @ 03:13:18
omg guys first post!!!
May 24, 2012 @ 03:13:33
The dunks won't reach a grand...

FS: CDG Coaches (Olive/L) & I Love Ugly Zespy's (M)

May 24, 2012 @ 03:17:15
Im so pumped for this floral shit tomorrow.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x