FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
May 15, 2012 @ 11:14 PM
Dilla

The shit I see on twitter....
Fuckery

bragging about you're "supreme" cap = cool kid status
smh.
May 15, 2012 @ 11:19 PM
PlaboY

Bummer I have an AP test thursday so won't be able to cop donegal. assuming it drops.

Same...well I have to take summer semester courses. Which brings me to my new question. Has anyone used the phone app for Supreme for drops on Thursday's? Due to my class schedule last semester I never needed to use it. But starting this Thursday I do. Do you guys find it easy to use the phone app?

i used it on the TNF drop and was able to get what i want...you just gotta know what you want going in cause you can't view all (not to my knowledge), you can only view it by sections...i never used it before that but for some reason it remembered my address and i just had to paste my cc # into it it and fill the rest out...pretty easy if you ask me...
May 15, 2012 @ 11:22 PM
40 Fonzarelli

I don't understand why so many people were clowning that world map 5-panel? Looks dope with a solid colored tee. To me the camps are played out! I unintentionally almost snicker when I walk by a kid wearing one.

Here's a snap of Koston wearing it:

It's tolerable in that picture because of the angle and flash, but in person it looks like some shit you'd find at an interstate gas station or amusement park gift shop
May 15, 2012 @ 11:28 PM
2demoneyez

Are smalls regularly made in tees/hoodies? How about online? I managed to snag a small grey cdg while in London, but was wondering if that's more of a rarity than the norm.

I believe Smalls are made in all of the items, but a majority of them are shipped overseas to Japanese and asian markets. People there are smaller and are often willing to pay a premium. Limited numbers of smalls are in-store only and i don't think they even put them on the floor. A friend of mine was able to get me a safari shirt this season and she had to ask an employee at SupNY to pull everything out of the back. Theres hardly anything in a S even on the S/S marketplace. So try sites like www.cliffedge.co.jp if you dont mind paying dat rape price.

Are smalls regularly made in tees/hoodies? How about online? I managed to snag a small grey cdg while in London, but was wondering if that's more of a rarity than the norm.

all the smalls go to asian outlets because people are generally smaller there. Fact. The guys working there told me
as for the cdg stuff, small sizes were available in all outlets so it wasn't anything peculiar with that drop. Also it is quite logical that as it was a collaboration with a japanese label they would produce an abundance of small sizes as well as others if you think about it
The london store sometimes have a few small sizes of some items by mistake

Much appreciated. Sending most of the smalls to Asian markets makes perfect sense. I'm glad I snagged that hoodie in London then.
May 15, 2012 @ 11:28 PM
Trespace

I don't understand why so many people were clowning that world map 5-panel? Looks dope with a solid colored tee. To me the camps are played out! I unintentionally almost snicker when I walk by a kid wearing one.

I agree with you about camps being played out, but that 5 panel still doesnt do it for me.
May 15, 2012 @ 11:36 PM
Ian x illany

not sure whether I'm feeling the white or black laces on the campbells authentics, the print is off white, and theres barely any black

ILLANY! ~ @illanewyork ~ www.illanewyork.tumblr.com/

May 15, 2012 @ 11:42 PM
Chuck E

Fuckery

bragging about you're "supreme" cap = cool kid status
smh.

that post.....smh.

I got stupid juice.....i bust the stupid moves.

May 15, 2012 @ 11:43 PM
EL TIGRE

got my stuff in, campbells tee looks better then expected. and croc looks worse. the shape is awful idk

twitter: @anthonyg28 ▲ Karmloop/Plndr rep code SAVE20SWAG for 20% off! ▲ http://gobigorgohomeless.tumblr.com/

May 15, 2012 @ 11:44 PM
fl1992

not sure whether I'm feeling the white or black laces on the campbells authentics, the print is off white, and theres barely any black

I don't really even like them but the picture posted with the gold laces looked dope. White laces are ok but the black is a huge contrast and makes the shoe even louder IMO
May 15, 2012 @ 11:56 PM
0mgsuprem3

-removed-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g95KabBPNRk

May 15, 2012 @ 11:56 PM
ibeatu

just bought a lock box for only $10 over retail kinda stoked

Shit is easy as hell to break into, My shit actually cracked on the side when I was moving.

I have a real safe for stuff thats actually worth something, Ill probably just keep stickers and other various things in it

What was the retail price?

FS-sup tee's/tnf collab/caps,bags,shorts, camps, snaps, kicks HB Sale Thread http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/170571/

May 15, 2012 @ 11:58 PM
kr00kd

resell price estimate on the floral? is it gonna be 100+ like zebra print/cdg/paisley/safari or is it gonna be under 100 like the camo leather, liberty, ikat, or camel camps

Its the camp most people are talking about on here and one of the most anticipated ones of the season, probably 100+

i dont think anything will be 100+ from this season

too many people are copping with the sole purpose of reselling, which floods the market and drives down prices

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

May 15, 2012 @ 11:59 PM

Inactive

an argument about shit already flooded this thread ffs.

posts like yours also fill this thread and the previous ones that got deleted.

i didnt ask

May 16, 2012 @ 12:00 AM
californiarider

What was retail on supreme x tnf summit series jacket, the one with i think new york city or something on it?

IG: @thesupersun

May 16, 2012 @ 12:04 AM
falcon0

Long time lurker, first time poster.

Got my Campbells stuff in, red trucker/5 panel/whatever and the 10.5 authentics.
I was really hoping they'd have Soupreme stickers made for the drop, but just got 2 regulars.
Friend couldn't cop during school, so I'm just going to give him them same price since I don't think I can rock them after seeing them in person.

For the hat, looks weird on my head. I may just sit on it for a while til prices get decent after a year or two like the Budweiser did.

Drop didn't turn out to hot for me personally.
Oh well, at least I got the TNF hotshot in tan a couple week ago. Its sexy, and the bitches love it.
May 16, 2012 @ 12:11 AM
xdylanx

Fuckery

>Tag something #supreme on Tumblr
> GOLFWAGG666 reblogged this
May 16, 2012 @ 12:15 AM
dellzz

What was retail on supreme x tnf summit series jacket, the one with i think new york city or something on it?

May 16, 2012 @ 12:23 AM
californiarider

damn thats my favorite piece, its going for at least 1000$ now.

IG: @thesupersun

May 16, 2012 @ 12:26 AM
Chuck E

so i've been on all 3 threads and i still haven't seen or heard about the fit of the canvas camps! bought one and havent gotten to it yet cuz it's in South Carolina. how they fit???

I got stupid juice.....i bust the stupid moves.

May 16, 2012 @ 12:30 AM
slap

^whats the point of asking?
you bought it already. you'll get it in a few days.
sheesh.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

May 16, 2012 @ 12:31 AM
mobbyluii

8 pages in R.I.P.

its a shame huh.. the fuck happened to this thread? 2012 members everything smh

IG: @mobbyluii

May 16, 2012 @ 12:32 AM
kr00kd

^whats the point of asking?
you bought it already. you'll get it in a few days.
sheesh.

if i recall he's stationed someone in the armed forces and cant get to it

why would you make a 100% completely unnecessary comment like that?

this thread is about supreme discussion, and thats what he was doing.

May 16, 2012 @ 12:35 AM
whatisthis

Canvas fit is solid. If you have a big head though it gets very snug. Still wearable though.

FS: CDG Coaches (Olive/L) & I Love Ugly Zespy's (M)

May 16, 2012 @ 12:37 AM
FUCKSWVG

wouldn't be surprised if camel shorts dropped. they were on the jp site awhile ago
May 16, 2012 @ 12:47 AM
mobbyluii

wouldn't be surprised if camel shorts dropped. they were on the jp site awhile ago

agreed.

IG: @mobbyluii

May 16, 2012 @ 12:52 AM
dellzz

here's whats dropping

-camel shorts
-athletic tank top
-terry tank top
-supreme chino shorts
-lrg stripe shirt.
-sny new era
May 16, 2012 @ 12:54 AM
dotfras

Terry Tank is a must cop for me.

FS: Jordan XI Gamma || Grape V || Size 9

May 16, 2012 @ 12:55 AM
Gli x Azzurri

ugh I'm deciding on waiting to hopefully cawp the CDG/Preme Vans or just go ahead and cawp the Camo Stussy/Converses. -__O
May 16, 2012 @ 12:57 AM
llepskrad

here's whats dropping

-camel shorts
-athletic tank top
-terry tank top
-supreme chino shorts
-lrg stripe shirt.
-sny new era

speculation? what's everyone else thinking? my guess would be remotely similar to this, no hats for sure.

Superiority's pure priority.

May 16, 2012 @ 12:57 AM
kr00kd

here's whats dropping

-camel shorts
-athletic tank top
-terry tank top
-supreme chino shorts
-lrg stripe shirt.
-sny new era

if so thats good - easy pass

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.