Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
May 15, 2012 @ 08:17 PM
unknown123

I give it about a month or two before they delete this again lol.
May 15, 2012 @ 08:35 PM
BobaTeaFett

Well if people would stop trying to get their fucking posts count up by posting some irrelevant shit like what you posted or make some bullshit comment about join date maybe the thread wouldnt be closed all the time. Stay on fucking topic and on point. I don't know whats so fucking hard about that.

in other news...

I remember P-Rod had a supreme colorway going on on the P-Rod2's...but I wasn't sure if that was official or people were just calling them Supreme P-Rod's because of the colorway.
May 15, 2012 @ 08:38 PM
kranestyle

That P-Rod 2 was unofficial. It was more of a nod toward the Jordan 3, which the Supreme Dunk is also modeled after.

Have you seen him?

May 15, 2012 @ 08:49 PM
loganhunter

Are smalls regularly made in tees/hoodies? How about online? I managed to snag a small grey cdg while in London, but was wondering if that's more of a rarity than the norm.

As far as I've seen, They don't have any online. I've never been in store, so your guess is as good as mine.
May 15, 2012 @ 09:03 PM
unknown123

Well if people would stop trying to get their fucking posts count up by posting some irrelevant shit like what you posted or make some bullshit comment about join date maybe the thread wouldnt be closed all the time. Stay on fucking topic and on point. I don't know whats so fucking hard about that.

May 15, 2012 @ 09:13 PM
xdylanx

Are smalls regularly made in tees/hoodies? How about online? I managed to snag a small grey cdg while in London, but was wondering if that's more of a rarity than the norm.

Just hit the gym bruh
May 15, 2012 @ 09:13 PM

Inactive

Lol... your opinion = not respected.

Really though, quit it with the fucking drop questions and shit. And don't fucking post about shipping. Without those 2 bullshit topics, maybe this thread will also be navigable on Wednesdays and Thursdays.

Feedback

May 15, 2012 @ 09:18 PM
unknown123

Its the spring/summer season joiners worrying if their camp cap will be shipped. Or they're dying for the floral to drop.
May 15, 2012 @ 09:20 PM

Inactive

Its the spring/summer season joiners worrying if their camp cap will be shipped. Or they're dying for the floral to drop.

A S/S member talking shit about other S/S members. Just fucking stop man. We've gone through like 3 threads in the last 2 months LOL.

Feedback

May 15, 2012 @ 09:23 PM
2demoneyez

Just hit the gym bruh

Easier said than done, since I'm a 5'2" female lol. Don't wanna get that nasty lady bodybuilder look going, feel me?

Thanks for the answers though!
May 15, 2012 @ 09:24 PM
unknown123

A S/S member talking shit about other S/S members. Just fucking stop man. We've gone through like 3 threads in the last 2 months LOL.

did you not read .. ? i didn't mean Hypebeast join date i meant supreme dickwad lol
May 15, 2012 @ 09:26 PM

Inactive

oin date i meant supreme dickwad lol

Did I not read what? You never said you weren't talking about HB, nor did you specify that you were talking about Supreme. I'm not gonna argue with an imbecile like yourself, that's how we lost the last thread.

Feedback

May 15, 2012 @ 09:28 PM
unknown123

Did I not read what? You never said you weren't talking about HB, nor did you specify that you were talking about Supreme. I'm not gonna argue with an imbecile like yourself, that's how we lost the last thread.

Its the spring/summer season joiners .

lol whatever this isn't worth getting banned. & we're on a supreme thread, obviously im talking about supreme.
May 15, 2012 @ 09:39 PM
jlau1303

I believe Smalls are made in all of the items, but a majority of them are shipped overseas to Japanese and asian markets. People there are smaller and are often willing to pay a premium. Limited numbers of smalls are in-store only and i don't think they even put them on the floor. A friend of mine was able to get me a safari shirt this season and she had to ask an employee at SupNY to pull everything out of the back. Theres hardly anything in a S even on the S/S marketplace. So try sites like www.cliffedge.co.jp if you dont mind paying dat rape price.

instagram: jlau1303

May 15, 2012 @ 09:43 PM
feeltheswift

Bummer I have an AP test thursday so won't be able to cop donegal. assuming it drops.
May 15, 2012 @ 09:54 PM
Mr_Chukes

Just hit the gym bruh

Easier said than done, since I'm a 5'2" female lol. Don't wanna get that nasty lady bodybuilder look going, feel me?
This lol

Thanks for the answers though!
May 15, 2012 @ 09:55 PM
qrct1

guys. what is your favorite camp cap/5-panel?

The black one

GRAILL

www.æterna.net/shop

May 15, 2012 @ 10:00 PM
thescienceofsleep

Not all of them obviously.
qrct1

resell price estimate on the floral? is it gonna be 100+ like zebra print/cdg/paisley/safari or is it gonna be under 100 like the camo leather, liberty, ikat, or camel camps

www.æterna.net/shop

me>u

i thought up a sick shirt with cdg x supreme designs in mind. like imagine, a baby blue pocket tee, with one of the stripe designs on the pocket, a different stripe design on the neck collar, a different stripe design on the sleeve collar and a different stripe design on the other sleeve collar, and a different stripe design for the collar on the bottom of the tee. because there is 5 different stripe designs for the cdg camp. 5 collars on a t-shirt. and have a little supreme thingy like on all the pocket tees. i think that would be sick

lol your joking right? SUPREME THINGY? haha
supreme tag. can "mcgotkicks" and "slap" get banned. that was a demand, not a question.

Demand one more thing and you'll be getting the ban.

instagram: funthera

May 15, 2012 @ 10:02 PM
thescienceofsleep

resell price estimate on the floral? is it gonna be 100+ like zebra print/cdg/paisley/safari or is it gonna be under 100 like the camo leather, liberty, ikat, or camel camps

Its the camp most people are talking about on here and one of the most anticipated ones of the season, probably 100+
May 15, 2012 @ 10:03 PM
whatisthis

Honestly the Floral probably won't have the value people expect. There's going to be a ton of them. Keep it DS for a couple years and maybe it will start hovering up a bit.

FS: CDG Coaches (Olive/L) & I Love Ugly Zespy's (M)

May 15, 2012 @ 10:18 PM
jonnyybp

Anybody remember how much the bulldog varsity retailed for?
May 15, 2012 @ 10:21 PM
YungGecko

all the smalls go to asian outlets because people are generally smaller there. Fact. The guys working there told me
as for the cdg stuff, small sizes were available in all outlets so it wasn't anything peculiar with that drop. Also it is quite logical that as it was a collaboration with a japanese label they would produce an abundance of small sizes as well as others if you think about it
The london store sometimes have a few small sizes of some items by mistake
May 15, 2012 @ 10:22 PM

Inactive

an argument about shit already flooded this thread ffs.

May 15, 2012 @ 10:25 PM
YungGecko

Honestly the Floral probably won't have the value people expect. There's going to be a ton of them. Keep it DS for a couple years and maybe it will start hovering up a bit.

exactly. there's going to be a flood of them from resellers and I highly doubt the resell value will be anything shocking because let's face it, the pattern isn't even something unique from supreme
May 15, 2012 @ 10:27 PM
YungGecko

an argument about shit already flooded this thread ffs.

posts like yours also fill this thread and the previous ones that got deleted.
May 15, 2012 @ 10:30 PM
YungGecko

like 0mar, I won't be able to get to the london store thursday morning but I'll be there friday if anyone needs me to help them pick something up.
Could tell you wednesday night what will drop because I always call them the night before but twats on here are all like stop speculating blah blah blah even when I tell them my info is from the primary source
May 15, 2012 @ 10:31 PM
takman

I don't understand why so many people were clowning that world map 5-panel? Looks dope with a solid colored tee. To me the camps are played out! I unintentionally almost snicker when I walk by a kid wearing one.

Here's a snap of Koston wearing it:
May 15, 2012 @ 10:36 PM
REVS

Bummer I have an AP test thursday so won't be able to cop donegal. assuming it drops.

Same...well I have to take summer semester courses. Which brings me to my new question. Has anyone used the phone app for Supreme for drops on Thursday's? Due to my class schedule last semester I never needed to use it. But starting this Thursday I do. Do you guys find it easy to use the phone app?

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.