May 23, 2012 @ 05:20 PM
donadamsky

Fuck I just want chinos.

why do u post that so much

u say he posts alot u got 325 posts since march 2012,
and he got 323 since dec 2011.... the irony
dispite his name that sup x cost avy... dope
COST FTW

i didnt say posts in general, if your frequent this thread you see he posts "i just want some chinos" all the time. i got no beef with this dude, just wondering why he always says that. chill man

May 23, 2012 @ 05:21 PM
boogiesupreme

I apologize if someone has already pointed this out but Acapulco Gold has the exact same floral print as Supreme lul

a lot of people do. ASOS even has a giraffe camo backpack that uses the same giraffe print.

My Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/169064

May 23, 2012 @ 05:22 PM
bkallday86

what yalls take on supreme and jordans?

i fucks with em both.

gucci iMO why you ask?

Money Over Everything

May 23, 2012 @ 05:24 PM
bkallday86

I apologize if someone has already pointed this out but Acapulco Gold has the exact same floral print as Supreme lul

a lot of people do. ASOS even has a giraffe camo backpack that uses the same giraffe print.

but like camo prints you expect to be duplicated to some extent. floral tho you wont predict that would be literally mirrior patterns from diff suppliers

Money Over Everything

May 23, 2012 @ 05:30 PM
Famous-Amos

I belive its legit if thats what you are asking?
I think he was just asking people their opinion. I highly doubt they made a fake chorduroy pullover... it was barely hyped at all.

haha yeah I diddnt really understand his question, I thought the cord pullovers were kinda tight but I diddnt get one
I really wished i did! I think it's pretty dope!

theworldisyours94.tumblr.com

May 23, 2012 @ 05:31 PM
Famous-Amos

I have a red cord pullover. One of my favorite things from this season.

hows the length on it? I nearly bought it, slept on it tho. Does it come up high?

EDIT: Also, whats a good price on the jacket with the leopard lining, i forget the season.
f/w 2010

theworldisyours94.tumblr.com

May 23, 2012 @ 05:41 PM
portreyyouth

Its always cool seeing people post like "Same look for less" type things, No sarcasm intended more people should realize that you dont have to be head to toe in just ONE brand feel me
May 23, 2012 @ 05:41 PM
Yung Island

Anyone know the quality of the Panama Corduroy hats? anywhere near the crocodile script quality?
May 23, 2012 @ 05:42 PM
REVS

Fuck I just want chinos.

COST FTW

Haha yea I get alot of shit for my name, but it's whatever. Yea Cost is too nice. That collab was and still is a favorite of mine.

Fuck I just want chinos.

COST FTW

i didnt say posts in general, if your frequent this thread you see he posts "i just want some chinos" all the time. i got no beef with this dude, just wondering why he always says that. chill man

Nah man it's all good. I'll be the first to admit I say it alot. Hahah, I'll try to control myself a little more, not sure why I'm even so hype on them, hahah. But it's all good my dude.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

May 23, 2012 @ 05:48 PM
davontetreyvonte

haha, what does baby thighs mean my dude?

Not sure if the "s" added to the end makes the meaning different but I know my boy davontetreyvonte doesn't go that way.

niggas really need them ebonics lessons... baby thighs = no good

My nigga dats whats good. Dis dude is straight up on it, you kno? Supreme thread we in dis, whats good fo tomorrow, nigga I'm hot my nigga, dem dudes out in da UK know wats up later today, shout out to ya'll do yo thang, rob dat store n and out my nigga's OJ quickness my nigga's. Fuck dat speculation shit, trill shit. Jafeel? much respect my dudes.

RIP - Yung Clit, Lil Trapstein, Ashy Nigga, n Spliff Blunts AKA Yung Glock Feenin', Yung Doogie Howser Ya'll missed my niggas.

May 23, 2012 @ 05:48 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Can somebody tell when the floral camp will be dropped?

Yet another example of how join date means jack shit.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

May 23, 2012 @ 05:56 PM
basicz

Anyone know the quality of the Panama Corduroy hats? anywhere near the crocodile script quality?

its the tits. get it while you still can
May 23, 2012 @ 05:56 PM
donadamsky

Fuck I just want chinos.

COST FTW

Haha yea I get alot of shit for my name, but it's whatever. Yea Cost is too nice. That collab was and still is a favorite of mine.

Fuck I just want chinos.

COST FTW

Nah man it's all good. I'll be the first to admit I say it alot. Hahah, I'll try to control myself a little more, not sure why I'm even so hype on them, hahah. But it's all good my dude.

its all good, i try to defend you when people beef about your name cuz i know you're a pittsburgh guy and there's not a lot of streetwear-heads round here (in pittsburgh)

May 23, 2012 @ 05:59 PM
pharoh.

i can't compare the two cause i slept on the croc script but i wasn't disappointed with the quality of the panama. i heard someone say it started getting fucked up but i haven't had that problem yet

Supreme FS & Proxy: thirdeyesupplyco.bigcartel.com

May 23, 2012 @ 06:09 PM
dimaryp

i can't compare the two cause i slept on the croc script but i wasn't disappointed with the quality of the panama. i heard someone say it started getting fucked up but i haven't had that problem yet

same here. quality is on point with my panama.

May 23, 2012 @ 06:16 PM
jrich703

picking up my pinup tank tomorrow in dat drop

You know it's dropping for sure?

WTB: Supreme roach clip 'numbers do not lie. except 5-0'

May 23, 2012 @ 06:25 PM
davontetreyvonte

My nigga's quit guessin' n stressin' just take da spliff n chill my dudes. No disrespect, but we just gotta kick it till tomorrow, or dem niggas in da UK drop the dime my niggas. Trill. Jafeel dat?.....dat shits da suspense of dat drop. Jafeel.

RIP - Yung Clit, Lil Trapstein, Ashy Nigga, n Spliff Blunts AKA Yung Glock Feenin', Yung Doogie Howser Ya'll missed my niggas.

May 23, 2012 @ 06:28 PM
bobhall

davontetreyvonte droppin knowledge once again

*lights spliff*
*sips brew*
May 23, 2012 @ 06:44 PM
davontetreyvonte

davontetreyvonte droppin knowledge once again

*lights spliff*
*sips brew*

ayo thanks for bein bout dat showin love life, wish more of yall hyped ass high sittin niggas out der who get them drawls all tangled would be bout it bout it, jafeel?

May 23, 2012 @ 06:52 PM
vicer0y

suspended

No Apache 5-panels tomorrow sad
May 23, 2012 @ 07:02 PM
odb.

Someone's gotta put up some fit pics of the white snakeskin. In return I'll put up a fit pic of the pink that supreme sent me. Trying to figure out what to deal with this whole being sent the wrong colour shirt situation.
May 23, 2012 @ 07:06 PM
RyandaGod

Someone's gotta put up some fit pics of the white snakeskin. In return I'll put up a fit pic of the pink that supreme sent me. Trying to figure out what to deal with this whole being sent the wrong colour shirt situation.

TBH odb, what i'm hearing is the pink is better. I would just stick with what you got.
May 23, 2012 @ 07:12 PM
troyboyblack

Ayo waitin for mcgotkicks to drop some knowledge on tomorrows drop, jafeel

Looking for a Supreme Corduroy Pullover in red from SS 2012

May 23, 2012 @ 07:23 PM
boogiesupreme

pink > white. imo. jafeeel

May 23, 2012 @ 07:38 PM
odb.

Not even really feeling the pink that much to be honest. So I'm trying to see whether I should just ask for an exchange for the right colour or ask for a refund. And I can't really resell it and just not bother with dealing with the whole exchange due to it being up on the site still in medium. Soooo if anyone has white post up a fit pic and help me out
May 23, 2012 @ 07:51 PM
boogiesupreme

Not even really feeling the pink that much to be honest. So I'm trying to see whether I should just ask for an exchange for the right colour or ask for a refund. And I can't really resell it and just not bother with dealing with the whole exchange due to it being up on the site still in medium. Soooo if anyone has white post up a fit pic and help me out

wtf. this is like the 3rd restock on the pink. . .

May 23, 2012 @ 07:57 PM
DarthVader

Has anybody heard of the Gingham camp? Like what season it's from?
May 23, 2012 @ 08:29 PM
volatile

Interested to know if anyone would mind sharing, how anyone knows there actually will be a drop tomorrow? Can't see anything apart from in forums. Very interested to know how people find out! Xo

http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/176558/

May 23, 2012 @ 08:32 PM
RyandaGod

Interested to know if anyone would mind sharing, how anyone knows there actually will be a drop tomorrow? Can't see anything apart from in forums. Very interested to know how people find out! Xo

seriously?
May 23, 2012 @ 08:33 PM
volatile

seriously?

Yeah mate don't actually know how people find out these rumours lol

http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/176558/

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.