Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
May 23, 2012 @ 02:01 AM
boogiesupreme

mannn. here comes the "small people" hate. haha. just wanted some feedback on that snakeskin medium.

My Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/169064

May 23, 2012 @ 02:04 AM
BobaTeaFett

Sometimes it's not a case of how big or small a person is, rather how they choose to wear their clothes...or in some cases their clothes wear them...straight lookin like walking hangers and shit

May 23, 2012 @ 02:05 AM
jrich703

what camps are left to be released?? floral is ugly imo

ripstop, washed twill

floral, washed twill, ribstop, and snakebill.

pink washed twill needs to be copped. Been waiting for that bitch. Damn its getting hot maybe supreme needs to start releasing summer shit even if it isnt summer. *hint hint*
hmmm... Washed twill? Beach towel?

im not saying shit till tomorrow night. Bitches will go ape shits with this drop.

AHHH I know you said you ain't saying ish but are the pin up tanks dropping?! If so I need extra bread ASAP

WTB: Supreme roach clip 'numbers do not lie. except 5-0'

May 23, 2012 @ 02:09 AM
jrich703

Its kinda hard to believe fit pics of the white snakeskin haven't surfaced yet..

WTB: Supreme roach clip 'numbers do not lie. except 5-0'

May 23, 2012 @ 02:10 AM
pigionz

#PinoyKiller back

watch out fuck-boys

fuck boy; n: a combination of the act of sexual intercourse and a young male

Scranton, PA ----- I'M KENAN THOMPSON BITCH

May 23, 2012 @ 02:14 AM
boogiesupreme

Its kinda hard to believe fit pics of the white snakeskin haven't surfaced yet..

yeah strange. i wanna see a medium fit pic. lol

May 23, 2012 @ 02:16 AM
DJPrep

Im 6'0 175 with a slim build and i tried on a medium and large SS button down at Supreme NY sunday. The Large was fucking huge on me and Im not into that oversized/baggy look.

Height and weight also isn't a definite judge that something will fit the same as someone else with the same stats. And just like fuckface said, whatever size people buy has to do with the way they wear their shit.
May 23, 2012 @ 02:20 AM
bkallday86

how do you know this shit?!?

Living a few blocks from supreme la has its benefits

so u saying u know now tho? someone at sup la risking their job leakin info before weds/night thurs/morn to you? u must be mad close to one of them niggas i guess... PM one thing (besides glasses) thats dropping if u really know

Money Over Everything

May 23, 2012 @ 02:23 AM
bkallday86

#PinoyKiller back

watch out fuck-boys

fuck boy; n: a combination of the act of sexual intercourse and a young male

dam niggaz in froums need to get that ebonics dictionary asap

Money Over Everything

May 23, 2012 @ 02:26 AM
systemeb

i want the ripstop and maybe floral lol.

be about it.

May 23, 2012 @ 02:28 AM
californiarider

so u saying u know now tho? someone at sup la risking their job leakin info before weds/night thurs/morn to you? u must be mad close to one of them niggas i guess... PM one thing (besides glasses) thats dropping if u really know

id trust him, why would he lie? ive talked with him before he's really chill

IG: @thesupersun

May 23, 2012 @ 02:31 AM
unknown123

risk the job, but thats why half of these niggas call up the store asking for info wednesday night. only a handful are close with the workers here, respect to them.
May 23, 2012 @ 02:32 AM
bobhall

e-props? for some sort of validation of his life on a forum?

until he posts what's gonna drop there's no reason to believe him
May 23, 2012 @ 02:33 AM

Inactive

only thing the 80% of the fucks on this will go ape shit for is the floral. prolly that

You don't have the right to call anyone else a "fuck"... your username is hornyboii

Feedback

May 23, 2012 @ 02:36 AM
davontetreyvonte

The fucks gucci my niggas. Back from DAT dough train. Getting my stacks ready fo da drop on Thursday. Gunna rob some shit at 11. Hahah nigga needs a batman to my robbin. Niggas who are swipin dat towel is trife. Lukin forward to dem niggas tomorrow who know what's good with the drop n shit. Shout out to my over seas nigga in dat UK scene n shit. Niggas got dat step up on us. Jafeel me my niggas.

RIP - Yung Clit, Lil Trapstein, Ashy Nigga, n Spliff Blunts AKA Yung Glock Feenin', Yung Doogie Howser Ya'll missed my niggas.

May 23, 2012 @ 02:37 AM
californiarider

http://www.ebay.com/itm/160803218614?_trksid=p5197.c0.m619#ht_500wt_1289

1st time in a while i've seen theres a Supreme item thats not from s/s 12. impressed
only thing the 80% of the fucks on this will go ape shit for is the floral. prolly that

You don't have the right to call anyone else a "fuck"... your username is hornyboii

word. and whats wrong with the floral cuz? i think it looks good

IG: @thesupersun

unknown123

http://www.ebay.com/itm/160803218614?_trksid=p5197.c0.m619#ht_500wt_1289

1st time in a while i've seen theres a Supreme item thats not from s/s 12. impressed

boogiesupreme

The fucks gucci my niggas. Back from DAT dough train. Getting my stacks ready fo da drop on Thursday. Gunna rob some shit at 11. Hahah nigga needs a batman to my robbin. Niggas who are swipin dat towel is trife. Lukin forward to dem niggas tomorrow who know what's good with the drop n shit. Shout out to my over seas nigga in dat UK scene n shit. Niggas got dat step up on us. Jafeel me my niggas.

this guy is definitely trolling. his username and picture are giveaways. .

May 23, 2012 @ 02:38 AM

Inactive

We need a davontetreyvonte fit pic ASAP.

Feedback

May 23, 2012 @ 02:39 AM
bkallday86

hahaha

Money Over Everything

May 23, 2012 @ 02:39 AM
abcking

Long time lurker (yes I joined in 2012! release the hounds!)

Surprised to see this in my campbell's order- and thought I'd share since I haven't seen it posted before. Helps in tracking what's already out, what's to drop...

wtf man. I've made like 5 supreme orders since those books dropped and have yet to get one in my order. wtf?

Don't know if they keep count, but if they do campbells was order #7 of the season for me. It's probably a bad sign when you get nicer freebies, haha.

I got that with my TNF shit.
I think they throw those in the first couple weeks, with collabs and/or when you spend a lot of $$$
Since then all I've been getting are box logo stickerssad

man - if your talkin season that, both my campbell's cops were like order #20 for me this season...

no book in any of them. bastids.

its okay though - bought one for ten bucks on $$ cuz its worth it

+ www.tallcans.org +

May 23, 2012 @ 02:43 AM
boogiesupreme

hey you all think a giraffe camo field jacket traded for the tan tnf hotshot backpack is worth it?

May 23, 2012 @ 02:45 AM
PKdaGod

Long time lurker (yes I joined in 2012! release the hounds!)

Surprised to see this in my campbell's order- and thought I'd share since I haven't seen it posted before. Helps in tracking what's already out, what's to drop...

wtf man. I've made like 5 supreme orders since those books dropped and have yet to get one in my order. wtf?

Don't know if they keep count, but if they do campbells was order #7 of the season for me. It's probably a bad sign when you get nicer freebies, haha.

I got that with my TNF shit.
I think they throw those in the first couple weeks, with collabs and/or when you spend a lot of $$$
Since then all I've been getting are box logo stickerssad

man - if your talkin season that, both my campbell's cops were like order #20 for me this season...

no book in any of them. bastids.

its okay though - bought one for ten bucks on $$ cuz its worth it

wait, you bought the book?

you know it's free in da preview right? that 10 coulda shipped ur next order
May 23, 2012 @ 02:46 AM
thegnarstar

Are these another one of the "secret drop" items or is just the same print made by a different company?

not supreme from what i know

want the fuck out of these

¶¶ FS/FT ¶¶ Supreme Canvas Camp Cap (Black) 9/10 ≈ UpperPlayground Camp Cap (Maroon/Red) 8/10

May 23, 2012 @ 02:47 AM
brohanics

He obviously didn't buy the book if he was surprised to see it
Edit: never mind didn't read through quotes

FS/T: Supreme Orange Ikat, Olive Camel Camp, DS Cool grey 11's size 9

May 23, 2012 @ 02:47 AM
kr00kd

Im 6'0 175 with a slim build and i tried on a medium and large SS button down at Supreme NY sunday. The Large was fucking huge on me and Im not into that oversized/baggy look.

Height and weight also isn't a definite judge that something will fit the same as someone else with the same stats. And just like fuckface said, whatever size people buy has to do with the way they wear their shit.

word. im 6'0 180 and i got a large in the oxford at after a hot wash it fits perfectly.

however i just got a M in the snakeskin and while it fits great width wise its almosssttt too short. im gonna have to wear some short-er shorts with it to make it look right

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

May 23, 2012 @ 02:49 AM
PKdaGod

choppa choppa down, down, down

put the pinoys in the ground, ground, ground

pk da god is back
May 23, 2012 @ 02:51 AM
boogiesupreme

word. im 6'0 180 and i got a large in the oxford at after a hot wash it fits perfectly.

however i just got a M in the snakeskin and while it fits great width wise its almosssttt too short. im gonna have to wear some short-er shorts with it to make it look right

fit pic?

May 23, 2012 @ 02:52 AM
bobhall

this guy is definitely trolling. his username and picture are giveaways. .

sherlock holmes over here
May 23, 2012 @ 02:54 AM
kr00kd

fit pic?

thats the L oxford after a hot wash, dont have one of the snakeskin one, yet waiting for the right shorts to pull it off

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.