Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
May 15, 2012 @ 05:20 PM
mrzy

Has anyone have the fit of those long camo field pants ?
May 15, 2012 @ 05:22 PM
mrzy

Found this via Mistermort, I know a lot of talk has been about the Maps hat. Love it or hate it...here is the first photo I've actually seen of someone wearing it. He seems to make it work-not sure if I could...

he is sooo colourfull fail !
May 15, 2012 @ 05:22 PM
The Ders

TTS

Thank you sir.
May 15, 2012 @ 05:24 PM
bobhall

how many restocks are they gonna do on the shoes. seems like they got plenty. how 'limited' are items?
May 15, 2012 @ 05:29 PM
DJPrep

donegal is a tweed material. Idk if it will be comfortable/breathable to rock in the summer, but it is dope nonetheless. I will be passing as I already have the blue donegal from F/W
May 15, 2012 @ 05:32 PM
mobbyluii

R.I.P to this thread

IG: @mobbyluii

May 15, 2012 @ 05:39 PM
0mgsuprem3

What're the odds of there being more then the one color way on the SB's, honestly not feeling them in red.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g95KabBPNRk

May 15, 2012 @ 05:43 PM
donadamsky

What're the odds of there being more then the one color way on the SB's, honestly not feeling them in red.

i hope so, i cant think of what color would look good with the elephant though, they shouldve done a whole new dunk

May 15, 2012 @ 05:55 PM
Dilla

i hope so, i cant think of what color would look good with the elephant though, they shouldve done a whole new dunk

they should've re-released the og sb's low with a different color..all they did now is turn the colors inside out which makes the red stand out and ugly..
May 15, 2012 @ 05:58 PM
DJPrep

damn, the camo bag is sold out again. Cats really digging that camo shit huh? I feel like i cant rock it.
May 15, 2012 @ 06:01 PM
donadamsky

they should've re-released the og sb's low with a different color..all they did now is turn the colors inside out which makes the red stand out and ugly..

im saying scrap the elephant design all together, the og's were perfect, dont mess with em. im sure supreme has some creative minds that could put together another dope dunk from scratch

May 15, 2012 @ 06:17 PM
steezyg

vans are dope as fuck

WTB patta burgundy coach jacket, M/L

May 15, 2012 @ 06:19 PM
The Ders

im saying scrap the elephant design all together, the og's were perfect, dont mess with em. im sure supreme has some creative minds that could put together another dope dunk from scratch

I think it's alright, would love to see it in a blue c/w. The cement print is better than some animal print(just my opinion).
May 15, 2012 @ 06:20 PM
donadamsky

I think it's alright, would love to see it in a blue c/w. The cement print is better than some animal print(just my opinion).

think about how radically different the highs were compared to the lows, i wanna see a whole new design like that

May 15, 2012 @ 06:23 PM
The Ders

think about how radically different the highs were compared to the lows, i wanna see a whole new design like that

True that. Definitely not one of their best shoe collabs but the hypebeasts/resellers will be swarming on these like flies on shit.
May 15, 2012 @ 06:34 PM
adam5

damn those blue snakeskin belted shorts look piff. Decisions....

white ones are the way to go
May 15, 2012 @ 06:39 PM
adam5

how many restocks are they gonna do on the shoes. seems like they got plenty. how 'limited' are items?

I haven't seen a restock on sz11 and up for the campbell's authentics, everything else is getting restocks every now and then
May 15, 2012 @ 06:44 PM
domingodean

those snakeskin shorts are for pure lounging and when u praying to gaudy
but they gonna have a hefty price tag so fuck dat

17000 ferrari

May 15, 2012 @ 06:53 PM
kr00kd

^ yeah i wish they were other material

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

May 15, 2012 @ 06:55 PM
itspremedoe

just bought a lock box for only $10 over retail kinda stoked

Haha you've been looking for that damn lock box for quite some time, glad you found it for a good price my man.

Save money on Karmaloop and PLNDR by using my repcode: easymoney55

May 15, 2012 @ 07:03 PM
DJPrep

those snakeskin shorts are for pure lounging and when u praying to gaudy
but they gonna have a hefty price tag so fuck dat

Im thinking about using em for lounging and maybe as a board short. That poly material seems perfect for that.
May 15, 2012 @ 07:22 PM
Famous-Amos

guys. what is your favorite camp cap/5-panel?

theworldisyours94.tumblr.com

May 15, 2012 @ 07:32 PM
Mr_Chukes

Feeling the vans smile
May 15, 2012 @ 07:35 PM
Mr_Chukes

I'm not sold on the snakeskin shirt. Hopefully the big dot camp shirt comes out soon. One of my favorites from this season.

Im tired of looking at that snake print. Fugly. Plus rayon is a nauseating material

The material turned me off.
May 15, 2012 @ 07:37 PM

Inactive

I'm counting on another hockey top dropping next season. A baseball jersey dropped in S/S of '10, a baseball jersey dropped in S/S of '12. A hockey top dropped in F/W of '10, let's hope a hockey top drops in F/W of '12.

Maybe I'm dreaming. The hockey top is one of my grails :D

Feedback

May 15, 2012 @ 07:38 PM
megustaleche

guys. what is your favorite camp cap/5-panel?

The black one

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

May 15, 2012 @ 07:44 PM
2demoneyez

Are smalls regularly made in tees/hoodies? How about online? I managed to snag a small grey cdg while in London, but was wondering if that's more of a rarity than the norm.
May 15, 2012 @ 07:46 PM
Mr_Chukes

Of they just made it white and black.
May 15, 2012 @ 07:52 PM
ShookOne

I haven't seen a restock on sz11 and up for the campbell's authentics, everything else is getting restocks every now and then

there was a full size run restock yesterday; sizes 8-13

iss: shook_one ***** Will trade PCL Crusher for Athletic Hooded Top (PM Me)

May 15, 2012 @ 08:02 PM
VOMITSPIT

Don't other colorways happening.

Black Supreme Safari, Actual Pain, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.