[Supreme] – 2012 Discussion Thread Vol. Dictator Style

May 22, 2012 @ 03:44:53

And FYI I'm 5'11 and 145lbs. Definately the biggest large I've ever owned

God damn that looks huge on you lol
Try and trade that bitch for a Medium

its really not that big haha it will shrink

i think if you hot wash it itll shrink to size. but dont take my word for it, thats just me.

May 22, 2012 @ 03:45:36

Word, I forgot it wasn't polyester; It's Rayon, that shit shrinks more than cotton does.

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

May 22, 2012 @ 03:46:28
Legit?
May 22, 2012 @ 03:47:59
http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-Authentic-Supreme-F-W-2010-Black-Lodge-Camp-Cap-Box-Logo-/170846354339?pt=US_Hats&hash=item27c73c7ba3#ht_1459wt_932

Legit?

yessir.

Edit:
Except it's from fall/winter 2011, not 2010

May 22, 2012 @ 03:48:03
yo dis davonte trayvonte and this site is straight cash fee. Like i saw dis thread space n sbit n i was like yooo dat supreme shit is my ish. Dem niggas straight thirsty fo this shit jafeelme? like the whole thang dey got wit colabs n shit is straight baby thighs yo. Real shit homie. But back to all yall disussing ya trill shit just wanted to spit a little fat cash reel quick jafeel me?

i died. good job 2012 members you're starting to get it
May 22, 2012 @ 03:49:06

nah, that looks horrible...and i don't think that rayon material shrinks like cotton...

at 5'11 145, you should be rockin a medium anyway...
May 22, 2012 @ 03:50:57
Damn good post boogiesupreme! Many thanks.

What's the material of the floral polo? I'd assume cotton?
May 22, 2012 @ 03:51:32

thanks man. much appreciated. i ordered a medium.

i'm 5'8" 135lbs. i hope the medium fits me alright.

edit: also its funny. i keep hearing the pink isnt truly a pink. it looks off white in some pictures, tan in others, putty colored in some. haha. i guess i'll find out when i get mine.
May 22, 2012 @ 03:52:39
you guys like your shit small im about that size and i wear large and it fits nicely. it doesnt look horrible trust

IG: @thesupersun

May 22, 2012 @ 03:55:06
nah man, shit is big. He needs a medium
May 22, 2012 @ 03:58:19
I'm the same height but 170. Hopefully mine fits better. Any tips on shrinking/washing rayon in case?
May 22, 2012 @ 03:59:00

Looking through the old previews and just curious if anyone copped these?

May 22, 2012 @ 03:59:52

Looking through the old previews and just curious if anyone copped these?

Frank Ocean did
May 22, 2012 @ 04:00:27
lucid looks like hes wearing a box

swlosangeles.com

May 22, 2012 @ 04:01:47
Nigga's be faint on dis shit, fuckin' with those size smalls 'n shit like they some buck ass child. Niggas gotta eat. But on dat trill note, lookin' so feather up some shit dis weak. Lookin good, jafeel me? But dat beach towel is hella soft, da fuck a nigga gon do with a towel in the middle of the city. Tie dat rat shit around my neck and be superman supreme edition. Jafeel?

Dat nigga who posted dat pic of tha snakeskin, nigga you look like you wearin your pops shirt. Fuck outta here, fucking Michael Cera physique lookin' mother fucker. Gotta bulk up or size dat shit down. bible talk my niggas, jafeel, jafeel.

RIP - Yung Clit, Lil Trapstein, Ashy Nigga, n Spliff Blunts AKA Yung Glock Feenin', Yung Doogie Howser Ya'll missed my niggas.

May 22, 2012 @ 04:02:30

Is that the white or pink?
May 22, 2012 @ 04:03:25
Nigga's be faint on dis shit, fuckin' with those size smalls 'n shit like they some buck ass child. Niggas gotta eat. But on dat trill note, lookin' so feather up some shit dis weak. Lookin good, jafeel me? But dat beach towel is hella soft, da fuck a nigga gon do with a towel in the middle of the city. Tie dat rat shit around my neck and be superman supreme edition. Jafeel?

Dat nigga who posted dat pic of tha snakeskin, nigga you look like you wearin your pops shirt. Fuck outta here, fucking Michael Cera physique lookin' mother fucker. Gotta bulk up or size dat shit down. bible talk my niggas, jafeel, jafeel.

superman supreme edition hahaha bible talk killa CHURCH

life

May 22, 2012 @ 04:03:42

Log off. Forever
May 22, 2012 @ 04:04:59
Ya its not pink its like a really light salmon color. I dig the length at the bottom but hate the length of the sleeves and width of it all. It never would have crossed my mind to grab a medium, everything i have from supreme is large and fits almost uncomfortably snug except my curtis tee. thanks for the info on shrinking tho, i had no idea rayon shrunk.
May 22, 2012 @ 04:11:27
It's pink it's way better looking imo then white
May 22, 2012 @ 04:11:39
Yeah, it's not really so much big as it is just wide. Shit looks boxy.

May 22, 2012 @ 04:15:57
Originally posted by Inactive User

Log off. Forever

Nigga why you mad? Cause you got dat bonk ass thumbnail whicha gay ass. Nigga it's a thread, nigga I'm typing, and it's bout Supreme. Take a shower nigga. Dusty ass child.

Dat polo is gunna be fireee. Getting it hella quick, not dat cap though, can't fuck with those flowers on my head. Pullin' that shit off is gunna be hella hard. Niggas can do it though, no doubt, not be though. Jafeel.

RIP - Yung Clit, Lil Trapstein, Ashy Nigga, n Spliff Blunts AKA Yung Glock Feenin', Yung Doogie Howser Ya'll missed my niggas.

May 22, 2012 @ 04:17:22

hndlz.tumblr.com

May 22, 2012 @ 04:18:09

Sorry but that looks horrible...

I'm guessing you normally wear large for supreme? I think medium would have been perfect for you. Your body-type seems its in-between medium and large and sizing down on buttondowns are your best bet. But yes, rayon does tend to shrink easily
May 22, 2012 @ 04:24:52
Fit pic (kinda) of the gray donegal.

I prefer it over the black.

May 22, 2012 @ 04:29:39

Have you seen a white fit pic?
May 22, 2012 @ 04:29:47
it looks like supreme just took some office grade carpet and placed it on a hat, lol. but it is kinda nice doe.

May 22, 2012 @ 04:32:17
REVS
Fit pic (kinda) of the gray donegal.

I prefer it over the black.

That actually looks pretty good. Wish I had snagged one of those.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

May 22, 2012 @ 04:40:54

I believe a few pages back I just like the snakeskin pattern on the pink it's not faded like the white one and honestly don't look pink in person

Also if u fit a xl tan north face I got one hmu since u want a large in ur sig
May 22, 2012 @ 04:42:47

I believe a few pages back I just like the snakeskin pattern on the pink it's not faded like the white one and honestly don't look pink in person

i don't believe there was ever a fit pic of the white. but the white is fainter than the "pink", and doesnt really stand out as much when you compare the two. everyone keeps saying the pink isn't truly pink.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x