[Supreme] – 2012 Discussion Thread Vol. Dictator Style

May 22, 2012 @ 02:59:50 AM
yeah cuz, hopefully its not fake

naa. trusted seller, and I have 2 other camp caps I compared to.
whats the resell price on it ?

anywhere from $90-120 (at the most)

edit: the market is pretty saturated with those caps, especially the olives. which is why $90 doesn't seem too low

the market's saturated with safaris?I havent' checked lately but I definitely see more olives than blacks so i thought blacks were pretty scarce. But yeah man I'd say $90 is a good price for one.
May 22, 2012 @ 02:59:55 AM
im 5'6'' haha what size should i get in polos? dont live in NY so cant get smalls, so am i shit outta luck?

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

May 22, 2012 @ 03:00:10 AM
I'll try shrinking it. If not, I know how to work a sewing machine. I'll just take up the sides.

why not just buy a small? and do you really need to alter supreme clothing which already comes small?
damn, you know dat lil people life? you bout it bruh. bout it.

He's on dat midget life doe, dat pedo life too doe.

lol. i foresee another failed supreme discussion thread.
May 22, 2012 @ 03:12:39 AM
I'm really hoping the Iverson jersey joint drops Thursday.
May 22, 2012 @ 03:15:20 AM
anyone iron hoodies? want it to look clean considering ironing my navy box logo

IG: @thesupersun

May 22, 2012 @ 03:17:52 AM

i never did but i just dry clean all my quality gear. and if u want the cleaners can press it or starch or whatever they do to have it looking ironed

life

May 22, 2012 @ 03:19:19 AM
didnt even think about the jerseys those are tough too

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 22, 2012 @ 03:21:06 AM
man. i hate living on the west coast. shipping takes so damn long.

i ordered the supreme snakeskin button up shirt in pink/ medium. Can someone please post a fit pic?

If someone gives me the name of a legit hosting site I'll throw it up soon. Fucking imageshack gave me a goddamn virus on my first upload.

hey man. did you get that stuff to work? we all wanna see a fit pic of that snakeskin. thanks.
May 22, 2012 @ 03:22:26 AM
^^ word my pink large snakeskin still in mail

life

May 22, 2012 @ 03:23:47 AM
anyone got a white snakeskin who would like to swap for a pink? pm me.
May 22, 2012 @ 03:25:25 AM

i never did but i just dry clean all my quality gear. and if u want the cleaners can press it or starch or whatever they do to have it looking ironed

what would ironing do though?

May 22, 2012 @ 03:25:41 AM
I'll try shrinking it. If not, I know how to work a sewing machine. I'll just take up the sides.

why not just buy a small? and do you really need to alter supreme clothing which already comes small?
damn, you know dat lil people life? you bout it bruh. bout it.

Most things don't come in small. In fact, aside from the floral shorts and CDG stuff, I haven't seen any smalls listed on the website.

And Dylan, lifting weights might bulk up my chest and arms, but it won't let me grow any taller, which is why I require size smalls.

May 22, 2012 @ 03:26:56 AM

nothing i dont think tho maybe fade it if u iron direct... safer to iron over paper towels to not fade stuff

life

May 22, 2012 @ 03:29:30 AM

both ironing and dry cleaning are bad for clothes in the long run. if you iron, you should put a sheet between the iron and whatever you're ironing. dry cleaning is bad b/c of the chemicals that they use to clean your clothing, which actually deteriorates fabric over time. so unless your clothes are truly soiled, i would say skip the wash and skip the dry cleaners.

the best thing to do in many circumstances is to steam your clothing. steamers aren't that expensive and they can freshen up your clothes/ take wrinkles out. if you don't wanna buy your own steamer, i recommend put it in the bathroom while your showering and the hot steam will "naturally" steam it.

sorry for the long post haha. just tryna look out
May 22, 2012 @ 03:31:09 AM

both ironing and dry cleaning are bad for clothes in the long run. if you iron, you should put a sheet between the iron and whatever you're ironing. dry cleaning is bad b/c of the chemicals that they use to clean your clothing, which actually deteriorates fabric over time. so unless your clothes are truly soiled, i would say skip the wash and skip the dry cleaners.

the best thing to do in many circumstances is to steam your clothing. steamers aren't that expensive and they can freshen up your clothes/ take wrinkles out. if you don't wanna buy your own steamer, i recommend put it in the bathroom while your showering and the hot steam will "naturally" steam it.

dope. thank you boogiesupreme

#TYBS
May 22, 2012 @ 03:31:20 AM
Can you guys stop speculating on the floral info? Just wait Wednesday night for bk, or Thursday morning for 0mar.

This x10000

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

May 22, 2012 @ 03:33:06 AM
Originally posted by Inactive User
some of you people need to be removed from this site

This also

May 22, 2012 @ 03:34:08 AM

good stuff thanks

life

May 22, 2012 @ 03:36:27 AM

And FYI I'm 5'11 and 145lbs. Definately the biggest large I've ever owned
May 22, 2012 @ 03:36:44 AM
yo dis davonte trayvonte and this site is straight cash fee. Like i saw dis thread space n sbit n i was like yooo dat supreme shit is my ish. Dem niggas straight thirsty fo this shit jafeelme? like the whole thang dey got wit colabs n shit is straight baby thighs yo. Real shit homie. But back to all yall disussing ya trill shit just wanted to spit a little fat cash reel quick jafeel me?

RIP - Yung Clit, Lil Trapstein, Ashy Nigga, n Spliff Blunts AKA Yung Glock Feenin', Yung Doogie Howser Ya'll missed my niggas.

May 22, 2012 @ 03:38:02 AM
Can you guys stop speculating on the floral info? Just wait Wednesday night for bk, or Thursday morning for 0mar.

This x10000

what would this forum be without speculation?

May 22, 2012 @ 03:38:31 AM

This x10000

what would this forum be without speculation?

May 22, 2012 @ 03:38:58 AM

dope. thank you boogiesupreme

#TYBS

its fine man that helped me out a lot, i will probably iron with sheet over inside out, it will be fine! i might invest in a steamer though

May 22, 2012 @ 03:39:17 AM
yo dis davonte trayvonte and this site is straight cash fee. Like i saw dis thread space n sbit n i was like yooo dat supreme shit is my ish. Dem niggas straight thirsty fo this shit jafeelme? like the whole thang dey got wit colabs n shit is straight baby thighs yo. Real shit homie. But back to all yall disussing ya trill shit just wanted to spit a little fat cash reel quick jafeel me?

May 22, 2012 @ 03:39:22 AM

i feel that you need to stop bleeding ebonics on to what you write
May 22, 2012 @ 03:39:48 AM

God damn that looks huge on you lol
Try and trade that bitch for a Medium

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 22, 2012 @ 03:42:34 AM

God damn that looks huge on you lol
Try and trade that bitch for a Medium

its really not that big haha it will shrink

May 22, 2012 @ 03:42:48 AM
jafeel me
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x