Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 22, 2012 @ 03:38 AM
californiarider

anyone iron hoodies? want it to look clean considering ironing my navy box logo

i never did but i just dry clean all my quality gear. and if u want the cleaners can press it or starch or whatever they do to have it looking ironed

what would ironing do though?

both ironing and dry cleaning are bad for clothes in the long run. if you iron, you should put a sheet between the iron and whatever you're ironing. dry cleaning is bad b/c of the chemicals that they use to clean your clothing, which actually deteriorates fabric over time. so unless your clothes are truly soiled, i would say skip the wash and skip the dry cleaners.

the best thing to do in many circumstances is to steam your clothing. steamers aren't that expensive and they can freshen up your clothes/ take wrinkles out. if you don't wanna buy your own steamer, i recommend put it in the bathroom while your showering and the hot steam will "naturally" steam it.

sorry for the long post haha. just tryna look out

dope. thank you boogiesupreme

#TYBS

its fine man that helped me out a lot, i will probably iron with sheet over inside out, it will be fine! i might invest in a steamer though

IG: @thesupersun

May 22, 2012 @ 03:39 AM
Meoww

yo dis davonte trayvonte and this site is straight cash fee. Like i saw dis thread space n sbit n i was like yooo dat supreme shit is my ish. Dem niggas straight thirsty fo this shit jafeelme? like the whole thang dey got wit colabs n shit is straight baby thighs yo. Real shit homie. But back to all yall disussing ya trill shit just wanted to spit a little fat cash reel quick jafeel me?

aztecasteve

yo dis davonte trayvonte and this site is straight cash fee. Like i saw dis thread space n sbit n i was like yooo dat supreme shit is my ish. Dem niggas straight thirsty fo this shit jafeelme? like the whole thang dey got wit colabs n shit is straight baby thighs yo. Real shit homie. But back to all yall disussing ya trill shit just wanted to spit a little fat cash reel quick jafeel me?

i feel that you need to stop bleeding ebonics on to what you write
fuckjohnn

And FYI I'm 5'11 and 145lbs. Definately the biggest large I've ever owned

God damn that looks huge on you lol
Try and trade that bitch for a Medium

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

May 22, 2012 @ 03:42 AM
californiarider

its really not that big haha it will shrink

May 22, 2012 @ 03:42 AM
bobhall

jafeel me
May 22, 2012 @ 03:44 AM
guerrillainthemist

i think if you hot wash it itll shrink to size. but dont take my word for it, thats just me.

May 22, 2012 @ 03:45 AM
fuckjohnn

Word, I forgot it wasn't polyester; It's Rayon, that shit shrinks more than cotton does.

May 22, 2012 @ 03:46 AM
kidisgood

Legit?
May 22, 2012 @ 03:47 AM
fuckjohnn

http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-Authentic-Supreme-F-W-2010-Black-Lodge-Camp-Cap-Box-Logo-/170846354339?pt=US_Hats&hash=item27c73c7ba3#ht_1459wt_932

Legit?

yessir.

Edit:
Except it's from fall/winter 2011, not 2010

May 22, 2012 @ 03:48 AM
PKdaGod

i died. good job 2012 members you're starting to get it
May 22, 2012 @ 03:49 AM
PlaboY

nah, that looks horrible...and i don't think that rayon material shrinks like cotton...

at 5'11 145, you should be rockin a medium anyway...
May 22, 2012 @ 03:50 AM
endagr8

Damn good post boogiesupreme! Many thanks.

What's the material of the floral polo? I'd assume cotton?

Flakers gonna flake.

May 22, 2012 @ 03:51 AM
boogiesupreme

thanks man. much appreciated. i ordered a medium.

i'm 5'8" 135lbs. i hope the medium fits me alright.

edit: also its funny. i keep hearing the pink isnt truly a pink. it looks off white in some pictures, tan in others, putty colored in some. haha. i guess i'll find out when i get mine.

My Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/169064

May 22, 2012 @ 03:52 AM
californiarider

you guys like your shit small im about that size and i wear large and it fits nicely. it doesnt look horrible trust

May 22, 2012 @ 03:55 AM
huynh

nah man, shit is big. He needs a medium
May 22, 2012 @ 03:58 AM
xdylanx

I'm the same height but 170. Hopefully mine fits better. Any tips on shrinking/washing rayon in case?
May 22, 2012 @ 03:59 AM
fuckjohnn

Looking through the old previews and just curious if anyone copped these?

May 22, 2012 @ 03:59 AM
xdylanx

Looking through the old previews and just curious if anyone copped these?

Frank Ocean did
May 22, 2012 @ 04:00 AM
metalslug

lucid looks like hes wearing a box
May 22, 2012 @ 04:01 AM
davontetreyvonte

Nigga's be faint on dis shit, fuckin' with those size smalls 'n shit like they some buck ass child. Niggas gotta eat. But on dat trill note, lookin' so feather up some shit dis weak. Lookin good, jafeel me? But dat beach towel is hella soft, da fuck a nigga gon do with a towel in the middle of the city. Tie dat rat shit around my neck and be superman supreme edition. Jafeel?

Dat nigga who posted dat pic of tha snakeskin, nigga you look like you wearin your pops shirt. Fuck outta here, fucking Michael Cera physique lookin' mother fucker. Gotta bulk up or size dat shit down. bible talk my niggas, jafeel, jafeel.

RIP - Yung Clit, Lil Trapstein, Ashy Nigga, n Spliff Blunts AKA Yung Glock Feenin', Yung Doogie Howser Ya'll missed my niggas.

May 22, 2012 @ 04:02 AM
jrich703

Is that the white or pink?

WTB: Supreme roach clip 'numbers do not lie. except 5-0'

May 22, 2012 @ 04:03 AM
supremeb4nine4

Nigga's be faint on dis shit, fuckin' with those size smalls 'n shit like they some buck ass child. Niggas gotta eat. But on dat trill note, lookin' so feather up some shit dis weak. Lookin good, jafeel me? But dat beach towel is hella soft, da fuck a nigga gon do with a towel in the middle of the city. Tie dat rat shit around my neck and be superman supreme edition. Jafeel?

Dat nigga who posted dat pic of tha snakeskin, nigga you look like you wearin your pops shirt. Fuck outta here, fucking Michael Cera physique lookin' mother fucker. Gotta bulk up or size dat shit down. bible talk my niggas, jafeel, jafeel.

superman supreme edition hahaha bible talk killa CHURCH

life

May 22, 2012 @ 04:03 AM
RyandaGod

Log off. Forever
May 22, 2012 @ 04:04 AM
luciddreamfiend

Ya its not pink its like a really light salmon color. I dig the length at the bottom but hate the length of the sleeves and width of it all. It never would have crossed my mind to grab a medium, everything i have from supreme is large and fits almost uncomfortably snug except my curtis tee. thanks for the info on shrinking tho, i had no idea rayon shrunk.
May 22, 2012 @ 04:11 AM
ibeatu

It's pink it's way better looking imo then white

FS-sup tee's/tnf collab/caps,bags,shorts, camps, snaps, kicks HB Sale Thread http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/170571/

May 22, 2012 @ 04:11 AM
jacobsever

Yeah, it's not really so much big as it is just wide. Shit looks boxy.

May 22, 2012 @ 04:15 AM
davontetreyvonte

Log off. Forever

Nigga why you mad? Cause you got dat bonk ass thumbnail whicha gay ass. Nigga it's a thread, nigga I'm typing, and it's bout Supreme. Take a shower nigga. Dusty ass child.

Dat polo is gunna be fireee. Getting it hella quick, not dat cap though, can't fuck with those flowers on my head. Pullin' that shit off is gunna be hella hard. Niggas can do it though, no doubt, not be though. Jafeel.

RIP - Yung Clit, Lil Trapstein, Ashy Nigga, n Spliff Blunts AKA Yung Glock Feenin', Yung Doogie Howser Ya'll missed my niggas.

May 22, 2012 @ 04:17 AM
hndlz

ikesaidit.tumblr.com

May 22, 2012 @ 04:18 AM
jaeyoung

Sorry but that looks horrible...

I'm guessing you normally wear large for supreme? I think medium would have been perfect for you. Your body-type seems its in-between medium and large and sizing down on buttondowns are your best bet. But yes, rayon does tend to shrink easily

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.