May 22, 2012 @ 04:03 AM
RyandaGod

Nigga's be faint on dis shit, fuckin' with those size smalls 'n shit like they some buck ass child. Niggas gotta eat. But on dat trill note, lookin' so feather up some shit dis weak. Lookin good, jafeel me? But dat beach towel is hella soft, da fuck a nigga gon do with a towel in the middle of the city. Tie dat rat shit around my neck and be superman supreme edition. Jafeel?

Dat nigga who posted dat pic of tha snakeskin, nigga you look like you wearin your pops shirt. Fuck outta here, fucking Michael Cera physique lookin' mother fucker. Gotta bulk up or size dat shit down. bible talk my niggas, jafeel, jafeel.

Log off. Forever
May 22, 2012 @ 04:04 AM
luciddreamfiend

Ya its not pink its like a really light salmon color. I dig the length at the bottom but hate the length of the sleeves and width of it all. It never would have crossed my mind to grab a medium, everything i have from supreme is large and fits almost uncomfortably snug except my curtis tee. thanks for the info on shrinking tho, i had no idea rayon shrunk.
May 22, 2012 @ 04:11 AM
ibeatu

It's pink it's way better looking imo then white

FS-sup tee's/tnf collab/caps,bags,shorts, camps, snaps, kicks HB Sale Thread http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/170571/

May 22, 2012 @ 04:11 AM
jacobsever

Yeah, it's not really so much big as it is just wide. Shit looks boxy.

May 22, 2012 @ 04:15 AM
davontetreyvonte

Nigga's be faint on dis shit, fuckin' with those size smalls 'n shit like they some buck ass child. Niggas gotta eat. But on dat trill note, lookin' so feather up some shit dis weak. Lookin good, jafeel me? But dat beach towel is hella soft, da fuck a nigga gon do with a towel in the middle of the city. Tie dat rat shit around my neck and be superman supreme edition. Jafeel?

Dat nigga who posted dat pic of tha snakeskin, nigga you look like you wearin your pops shirt. Fuck outta here, fucking Michael Cera physique lookin' mother fucker. Gotta bulk up or size dat shit down. bible talk my niggas, jafeel, jafeel.

Log off. Forever

Nigga why you mad? Cause you got dat bonk ass thumbnail whicha gay ass. Nigga it's a thread, nigga I'm typing, and it's bout Supreme. Take a shower nigga. Dusty ass child.

Dat polo is gunna be fireee. Getting it hella quick, not dat cap though, can't fuck with those flowers on my head. Pullin' that shit off is gunna be hella hard. Niggas can do it though, no doubt, not be though. Jafeel.

RIP - Yung Clit, Lil Trapstein, Ashy Nigga, n Spliff Blunts AKA Yung Glock Feenin', Yung Doogie Howser Ya'll missed my niggas.

May 22, 2012 @ 04:17 AM
hndlz

hndlz.tumblr.com

May 22, 2012 @ 04:18 AM
jaeyoung

And FYI I'm 5'11 and 145lbs. Definately the biggest large I've ever owned

Sorry but that looks horrible...

I'm guessing you normally wear large for supreme? I think medium would have been perfect for you. Your body-type seems its in-between medium and large and sizing down on buttondowns are your best bet. But yes, rayon does tend to shrink easily
May 22, 2012 @ 04:24 AM
jacobsever

Fit pic (kinda) of the gray donegal.

I prefer it over the black.

May 22, 2012 @ 04:29 AM
jrich703

Have you seen a white fit pic?

WTB: Supreme roach clip 'numbers do not lie. except 5-0'

May 22, 2012 @ 04:29 AM
guerrillainthemist

it looks like supreme just took some office grade carpet and placed it on a hat, lol. but it is kinda nice doe.

May 22, 2012 @ 04:32 AM
REVS

Fit pic (kinda) of the gray donegal.

I prefer it over the black.

That actually looks pretty good. Wish I had snagged one of those.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

May 22, 2012 @ 04:40 AM
ibeatu

I believe a few pages back I just like the snakeskin pattern on the pink it's not faded like the white one and honestly don't look pink in person

Also if u fit a xl tan north face I got one hmu since u want a large in ur sig

FS-sup tee's/tnf collab/caps,bags,shorts, camps, snaps, kicks HB Sale Thread http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/170571/

May 22, 2012 @ 04:42 AM
boogiesupreme

I believe a few pages back I just like the snakeskin pattern on the pink it's not faded like the white one and honestly don't look pink in person

i don't believe there was ever a fit pic of the white. but the white is fainter than the "pink", and doesnt really stand out as much when you compare the two. everyone keeps saying the pink isn't truly pink.

My Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/169064

May 22, 2012 @ 04:42 AM
Trespace

Pink snakeskin shirt in M restock
May 22, 2012 @ 04:43 AM
PKdaGod

Log off. Forever

ape on his 10th account
May 22, 2012 @ 04:43 AM
kr00kd

i think its his physique.

its the exact same measurements as the SS oxford which fits great. you can refer to my fit pic in the WDYWT thread. Doesnt look boxy at all.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

May 22, 2012 @ 04:47 AM
ibeatu

i don't believe there was ever a fit pic of the white. but the white is fainter than the "pink", and doesnt really stand out as much when you compare the two. everyone keeps saying the pink isn't truly pink.

Yea U barley notice it's pink it's so light maybe like the other guy said its like a faded salmon color but it's really not even noticeable

May 22, 2012 @ 05:02 AM
huynh

GQ interviewed Tyler the Creator and Glenn O'Brien last month regarding their common interest in Supreme.

I'm not a Tyler fan but I respect what he does. Glenn O'Brien's book was pretty good too.

Interesting read: http://www.gq.com/style/wear-it-now/201204/tyler-the-creator-glenn-obrien-supreme-clothes-gq-style-bible-april-2012-photos
May 22, 2012 @ 05:09 AM
xdylanx

i think its his physique.

its the exact same measurements as the SS oxford which fits great. you can refer to my fit pic in the WDYWT thread. Doesnt look boxy at all.

Yeah he's probably super skinny.
May 22, 2012 @ 05:10 AM
chief

I'm really hoping the Iverson jersey joint drops Thursday.

thing ive wanted most all season

•••

May 22, 2012 @ 05:16 AM
brohanics

I would rock that snake skin button down SO HARD if I was a professional bowler

FS/T: Supreme Orange Ikat, Olive Camel Camp, DS Cool grey 11's size 9

May 22, 2012 @ 05:27 AM
bobhall

hah seriously. THE KINGPINS!
May 22, 2012 @ 05:29 AM
ChicagoLDRS

I'm really hoping the Iverson jersey joint drops Thursday.

thing ive wanted most all season

Yep. Perfect for summer.

odb check your PMs my dude.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

May 22, 2012 @ 05:42 AM
sjohnnnn

Did pinup drop??

سبحان

May 22, 2012 @ 05:43 AM
ChicagoLDRS

Did pinup drop??

No

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

May 22, 2012 @ 05:45 AM
sjohnnnn

Chances might drop thrusday?

سبحان

May 22, 2012 @ 05:51 AM
christopher.

Chances might drop thrusday?
C'mon, dude. No one knows.
May 22, 2012 @ 06:02 AM
adam5

hah seriously. THE KINGPINS!

Supreme x Alley Cats Strike
May 22, 2012 @ 06:25 AM
mobbyluii

idk what it is with the camps this season.. I feel like its the kinda camps everyone regrets buying when they do so.. the marketplace is full of em. Supreme needs to put em away for a while.

IG: @mobbyluii

May 22, 2012 @ 06:26 AM
adam5

idk what it is with the camps this season.. I feel like its the kinda camps everyone regrets buying when they do so.. the marketplace is full of em. Supreme needs to put em away for a while.

camel is a gem

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.