Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
May 15, 2012 @ 03:03 PM
ChicagoLDRS

It might not mean much but I seen the guys price tagging the donegal camps today at SUPLA

yea me too. Im getting the black and blue colorway. What color are u guys feeling?

You got a link to some pics?

All of the donegals are piff. Orange looks the best to me but I'll probably cop the grey or black, more wearable.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

May 15, 2012 @ 03:05 PM
Famous-Amos

i thought up a sick shirt with cdg x supreme designs in mind. like imagine, a baby blue pocket tee, with one of the stripe designs on the pocket, a different stripe design on the neck collar, a different stripe design on the sleeve collar and a different stripe design on the other sleeve collar, and a different stripe design for the collar on the bottom of the tee. because there is 5 different stripe designs for the cdg camp. 5 collars on a t-shirt. and have a little supreme thingy like on all the pocket tees. i think that would be sick

theworldisyours94.tumblr.com

May 15, 2012 @ 03:15 PM
mcgotkicks

i thought up a sick shirt with cdg x supreme designs in mind. like imagine, a baby blue pocket tee, with one of the stripe designs on the pocket, a different stripe design on the neck collar, a different stripe design on the sleeve collar and a different stripe design on the other sleeve collar, and a different stripe design for the collar on the bottom of the tee. because there is 5 different stripe designs for the cdg camp. 5 collars on a t-shirt. and have a little supreme thingy like on all the pocket tees. i think that would be sick

lol your joking right? SUPREME THINGY? haha
May 15, 2012 @ 03:17 PM
mcgotkicks

It might not mean much but I seen the guys price tagging the donegal camps today at SUPLA

yea me too. Im getting the black and blue colorway. What color are u guys feeling?

You got a link to some pics?

All of the donegals are piff. Orange looks the best to me but I'll probably cop the grey or black, more wearable.

oh yea all of them are fresh. I believe the donegal is the best material for camps. That and ripstop.
May 15, 2012 @ 03:30 PM
40 Fonzarelli

Any pics of the navy or khaki canvas striped camps?
May 15, 2012 @ 03:35 PM
loganhunter

Call me new, ban me, whatever, I've got a quick question.

I'm giving my friend a Geosphere Hydrenalite TNF jacket (I have two), and in exchange, he will be in NY on Saturday and Sunday, and plans to buy me a donegal camp. My question is, I know they sell out extremely fast day of, but I've heard they restock the store on Saturday? Any truth to this? I just want to know if I should have him paypal me money, and I'll buy it on my own, or if I should just hope he can snag me one in store.
May 15, 2012 @ 03:43 PM
donadamsky

good looking out djprep. do you guys find the backpack to be good for school, or should I stick with the hot shot?

i got the tan hot shot for school/work, pretty dope IMO.

This. Hot shot also has a built in camping/rape whistle attached to the strap. It's pretty loud.

lol, my friend has one and he blows it in school. people freak out

on another note, i want that orange donegal, so fresh

May 15, 2012 @ 03:57 PM
Famous-Amos

supreme tag. can "mcgotkicks" and "slap" get banned. that was a demand, not a question.

May 15, 2012 @ 04:01 PM
mcgotkicks

supreme tag. can "mcgotkicks" and "slap" get banned. that was a demand, not a question.

did that really piss you off? haha idc if i get banned. I have other threads and ive been leaking drop info so im pretty much needed here. So go ahead and ban idgaf. Oh an THE OUTSIDER that was the dumbest idea ive ever heard. Fucking try hard.supreme thingy. hahaha!
May 15, 2012 @ 04:01 PM
ShookOne

I own the Travel Bag and it's great. It's big and can fit a ton of shit in it. Tons of pockets. Used it for a week's vacation about a month ago. Great for travelling.

Also, I'm guessing no re-stock on the Split Henley's??? One of the few items I wanted all season and was not able to get one....yet.

They restocked the Splits yesterday, but only in black & in M & L sizes. They went w/ the quickness.

iss: shook_one ***** Will trade PCL Crusher for Athletic Hooded Top (PM Me)

May 15, 2012 @ 04:05 PM
mobbyluii

them hats, not feeling em.. nothing like the OG donegal

IG: @mobbyluii

May 15, 2012 @ 04:06 PM
sailstothewind

Only restocked the black henley.. in M & L. ^^^^

May 15, 2012 @ 04:06 PM
The Fiasco

no.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

May 15, 2012 @ 04:07 PM
donadamsky

no.

just do stripes on the pocket and collar, leave the rest plain, i think that's be dope

May 15, 2012 @ 04:11 PM
keepit100g

there were navy ones posted in the old thread but i have yet to see the khaki
May 15, 2012 @ 04:13 PM
mcgotkicks

no.

its a hell no for me XD
May 15, 2012 @ 04:13 PM
Famous-Amos

no.

just do stripes on the pocket and collar, leave the rest plain, i think that's be dope
yeah, you're probably right..

May 15, 2012 @ 04:18 PM
Famous-Amos

no.

its a hell no for me XD
chill, mcgotkicks. seriously. it was just an idea of a tee that i think would be dope

May 15, 2012 @ 04:23 PM
mcgotkicks

no.

its a hell no for me XD
chill, mcgotkicks. seriously. it was just an idea of a tee that i think would be dope

ok im sorry its just funny to me.
May 15, 2012 @ 04:26 PM
Famous-Amos

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-NYC-Rasta-Rugby-Hoody-Vintage-RARE-XL-/140750670255?_trksid=m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D3%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D8436442383931135538

May 15, 2012 @ 04:27 PM
mcgotkicks

there were navy ones posted in the old thread but i have yet to see the khaki
May 15, 2012 @ 04:41 PM
vafins

just bought a lock box for only $10 over retail kinda stoked

new and old supreme for sale...http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211062#4257430

May 15, 2012 @ 04:41 PM
kr00kd

personally these camps are the ones ive been most excited for all season.

im not much of a camp guy though

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

May 15, 2012 @ 04:48 PM
mrzy

Only restocked the black henley.. in M & L. ^^^^

seriously ?
May 15, 2012 @ 05:06 PM
Quezz

Shit is easy as hell to break into, My shit actually cracked on the side when I was moving.
May 15, 2012 @ 05:07 PM
dchao

rust orange work shorts in 36
May 15, 2012 @ 05:10 PM
vafins

Shit is easy as hell to break into, My shit actually cracked on the side when I was moving.

I have a real safe for stuff thats actually worth something, Ill probably just keep stickers and other various things in it

new and old supreme for sale...http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211062#4257430

May 15, 2012 @ 05:18 PM
The Ders

Anyone know how the sizing is on their button down shirts or the polo's? Really want to get that Navy Big Dot and the Floral Polo.

Follow my IG: @iseeyoucrazy

May 15, 2012 @ 05:19 PM
sailstothewind

TTS

May 15, 2012 @ 05:20 PM
zpl

Found this via Mistermort, I know a lot of talk has been about the Maps hat. Love it or hate it...here is the first photo I've actually seen of someone wearing it. He seems to make it work-not sure if I could...

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.