May 20, 2012 @ 05:07 PM
Mr_Chukes

^ I know I was just trollin. I guess you could wear it with a white tee, chinos, and sperry's. I think I might cop the black panama hat though. I need a mostly black hat.
May 20, 2012 @ 05:12 PM
ChicagoLDRS

^ I know I was just trollin. I guess you could wear it with a white tee, chinos, and sperry's. I think I might cop the black panama hat though. I need a mostly black hat.

I was gonna say that I thought you had more sense that that lol. I didn't cop, but it's still a decent hat. If you're looking for a mostly black hat, wait for the arabic...

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

May 20, 2012 @ 05:15 PM
mrzy

Do they released all the same stuff throughout all japan supreme stores ?
May 20, 2012 @ 05:22 PM
Mr_Chukes

I was gonna say that I thought you had more sense that that lol. I didn't cop, but it's still a decent hat. If you're looking for a mostly black hat, wait for the arabic...

Oh I forgot about those. They looked pretty nice in the preview.
May 20, 2012 @ 05:51 PM
mrteebonilla

what about the apache hawaiian 5 panels tho?

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

May 20, 2012 @ 06:10 PM
ChicagoLDRS

What about 'em? I'll be copping the black one.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

May 20, 2012 @ 06:26 PM
paulywalnuts

has anyone ever ordered an item and got order confirmation, then heard nothing for the next few days?
i hate to keep bringing this up but i ordered shorts last monday. the week before i bought twill pants, delivered next day. 3 days after ordering the shorts i copped the tie dye on a restock, delivered 2 days later.

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum beanie

May 20, 2012 @ 06:29 PM
pharoh.

has anyone ever ordered an item and got order confirmation, then heard nothing for the next few days?
i hate to keep bringing this up but i ordered shorts last monday. the week before i bought twill pants, delivered next day. 3 days after ordering the shorts i copped the tie dye on a restock, delivered 2 days later.

I ordered the Campbell authentic off a restock last monday, got confirm but as far as I know it hasn't shipped. I ordered the panama snap on Thursday, shipped next day. Weird stuff.

Supreme FS & Proxy: thirdeyesupplyco.bigcartel.com

May 20, 2012 @ 06:30 PM
huynh

edit double
May 20, 2012 @ 06:35 PM
paulywalnuts

i dont htink they have ever taken longer than 4 days to process my order and ship

May 20, 2012 @ 06:35 PM
huynh

I ordered the Campbell authentic off a restock last monday, got confirm but as far as I know it hasn't shipped. I ordered the panama snap on Thursday, shipped next day. Weird stuff.

Same deal. I've had orders take over 5 days until I got shipping confirmation (first drop). I live in Vancouver which is the worst combo because I am out west AND across the border so I wait longer and pay more. I'm guessing it depends on where you live in relation to the NYC warehouse as well as how many Supreme receives on a given day. It seems like they have a limited capacity to handle a large number of orders so the whole process is faced with an efficiency bottleneck. DAT OPERATIONS AND LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT TERMINOLOGY
May 20, 2012 @ 06:39 PM
paulywalnuts

im in philly, not even 2 hours away

May 20, 2012 @ 06:43 PM
pharoh.

^im in jersey lol not even 20 minutes away, which is why I find it weird. It's whatever though it'll come soon enough i hope

Supreme FS & Proxy: thirdeyesupplyco.bigcartel.com

May 20, 2012 @ 06:48 PM
huynh

I did a quick search through my e-mail history and found:
Order confirmation: March 1
Shipping confirmation: March 8
7 days (first drop? )

Order confirmation: March 22
Shipping confirmation: March 26
4 days (Olive camo and tan herringbone, first zodiac drop? )

Order confirmation: May 17
Shipping confirmation: May 17
Same day (Panama/Donegal)

So I'm going to assume that it is a warehouse issue with Supreme being unable to deal with every order they receive on the day because they have too much demand. Since you two live so close to NYC and it still takes days for you to receive shipping conf. then Supreme is likely using a first-come first-serve approach to their shipped orders... It's fair I guess but kind of dumb because they can move stuff quicker and free up space if they maybe organized orders by location and prepared them accordingly and have separate teams deal with say int'l orders/central US/west US/east US... and hire me as the warehouse manager so customers will get their shit sooner lol
May 20, 2012 @ 06:49 PM
StephonPurham

everyone is sleeping on these panama hats
May 20, 2012 @ 06:52 PM
huynh

^the other colours besides the pink are wack if you ask me. Black and navy are too boring for a Summer hat imo (I know it's cord, idgaf cause it has fucking palm trees on it)
May 20, 2012 @ 06:54 PM
supremeb4nine4

I did a quick search through my e-mail history and found:
Order confirmation: March 1
Shipping confirmation: March 8
7 days (first drop? )

Order confirmation: March 22
Shipping confirmation: March 26
4 days (Olive camo and tan herringbone, first zodiac drop? )

Order confirmation: May 17
Shipping confirmation: May 17
Same day (Panama/Donegal)

So I'm going to assume that it is a warehouse issue with Supreme being unable to deal with every order they receive on the day because they have too much demand. Since you two live so close to NYC and it still takes days for you to receive shipping conf. then Supreme is likely using a first-come first-serve approach to their shipped orders... It's fair I guess but kind of dumb because they can move stuff quicker and free up space if they maybe organized orders by location and prepared them accordingly and have separate teams deal with say int'l orders/central US/west US/east US... and hire me as the warehouse manager so customers will get their shit sooner lol

ur too nice to work at supreme u gotta step up ur asshole-ism

life

May 20, 2012 @ 06:56 PM
dellzz

^the other colours besides the pink are wack if you ask me. Black and navy are too boring for a Summer hat imo (I know it's cord, idgaf cause it has fucking palm trees on it)

nah, black and navy are the best colorway.
May 20, 2012 @ 06:59 PM
huynh

neutral as fuck, you need colour in your life lol
May 20, 2012 @ 07:03 PM
californiarider

wtf? haha thats sick

IG: @thesupersun

May 20, 2012 @ 07:04 PM
1978S

In terms of "it's too _____ for the summer...blah blah blah", for those of you saying things such as this, Do you only wear items for one season then move on or something? I've been hearing this all over this thread.

Rare items for sale... http://www.ebay.com/sch/smone8/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3692

May 20, 2012 @ 07:08 PM
Juliu5

suspended

someone post a pic of the snakeskin shirt
May 20, 2012 @ 07:11 PM
dellzz

who doesn't, you simpleminded gorilla.
May 20, 2012 @ 07:19 PM
Co-Ny

Anyone have any Supreme decks or cruisers? how do they ride?

I have the s/s 2011 cruiser. great for cruising around campus. No complaints.
May 20, 2012 @ 07:22 PM
mastachop

In terms of "it's too _____ for the summer...blah blah blah", for those of you saying things such as this, Do you only wear items for one season then move on or something? I've been hearing this all over this thread.

I think a lot of it has to do with cash flow. If your money aint right, you are less likely to buy stuff you can't rock today.

FS: Supreme x TNF Tan and Black XL

May 20, 2012 @ 07:25 PM
huynh

Well obviously you have articles of clothing in your wardrobe that you would only wear in the summer right??
It depends where you live too. In Vancouver it rains like 8/12 months of the year. I dunno, it doesn't seem like a Hawaiian print shirt and a pink hat with a bird and palm trees on it would be suitable for a downpour....

who doesn't, you simpleminded gorilla.

o0o0o big man, stfu
May 20, 2012 @ 07:28 PM
mrteebonilla

i mean i wonder when they're comin out ha

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

May 20, 2012 @ 07:30 PM
RyandaGod

Ban
May 20, 2012 @ 07:33 PM
mrteebonilla

i got the turquoise

May 20, 2012 @ 07:36 PM
mrteebonilla

Ban

what do you mean im not askin anyone when they're comin out im just sayin i cant wait for them to come out so chill out player

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.