May 15, 2012 @ 07:31 AM
judgemyjoindate

lol. real supreme heads been talking about unannounced drops. they're to be expected, and i'd heard about ottoman/tie dye/big dot/hawaiian camp speculation pretty early in the season. so don't piss yourself over thinking you're a visionary

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

May 15, 2012 @ 07:40 AM
hipsterhype

picked up a pinstripe arc 5p snapback form the new york store a couple of weeks ago, cant remember which release it was in though. and currently im diggin the crocodile script camp caps, nice and simple. wasnt a fan of the campbells stuff as i found it to clustered and cluttered.
May 15, 2012 @ 08:02 AM
wolfstrice09

Not feeling the white laces at all…

youngnigga gets no credit for any speculation… its a guarantee that they will have unannounced drops now. Especially more Camps…
May 15, 2012 @ 08:28 AM
JKR

dam i remember when camp hats were only 35$ now there like 100$
May 15, 2012 @ 08:35 AM
mttyice

Not feeling the white laces at all…

youngnigga gets no credit for any speculation… its a guarantee that they will have unannounced drops now. Especially more Camps…

lookin good. did the authentics only come with white laces?
May 15, 2012 @ 08:36 AM
0mar

Glad to see we're back on. I won't be able to get in to London store this thursday, im going to italy

bet this is the first week in the last 3 i want to buy something.
May 15, 2012 @ 08:40 AM
mrzy

yeah those $65 extra fee was ur "sleeping fee"...
May 15, 2012 @ 09:09 AM
thescienceofsleep

Theyre only like 10 more dollars than $35.... people are definitely paying a 'SLEEPING FEE'.
May 15, 2012 @ 09:44 AM
Legit Shit

*waits for dictator to prove himself*

upthefunk

May 15, 2012 @ 09:45 AM
candlejack

how much do those leopard m-51 jackets go for? I ask because a friend locally is willing to part
May 15, 2012 @ 09:58 AM
JKR

lol thats true but i meant resell value.
May 15, 2012 @ 11:13 AM
ibeatu

I have the camo Travel Bag. A bit disappointed in it.

What's disappointing about it? Was a about to buy one

FS-sup tee's/tnf collab/caps,bags,shorts, camps, snaps, kicks HB Sale Thread http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/170571/

May 15, 2012 @ 11:40 AM
fuckjohnn

Deff grey or black camp; not feeling that orange at all

Travel bags look weird. I was about to cop one too so I went into SupNY to check it out but I was turned off. I was picturing a gym bag; this thing just looke weird especially on the ends with that extra pocket and shit.

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

May 15, 2012 @ 01:25 PM
1978S

I own the Travel Bag and it's great. It's big and can fit a ton of shit in it. Tons of pockets. Used it for a week's vacation about a month ago. Great for travelling.

Also, I'm guessing no re-stock on the Split Henley's??? One of the few items I wanted all season and was not able to get one....yet.

Rare items for sale... http://www.ebay.com/sch/smone8/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3692

May 15, 2012 @ 01:30 PM
ibeatu

I own the Travel Bag and it's great. It's big and can fit a ton of shit in it. Tons of pockets. Used it for a week's vacation about a month ago. Great for travelling.

Also, I'm guessing no re-stock on the Split Henley's??? One of the few items I wanted all season and was not able to get one....yet.

Just curious what color did u get ?

FS-sup tee's/tnf collab/caps,bags,shorts, camps, snaps, kicks HB Sale Thread http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/170571/

May 15, 2012 @ 01:33 PM
1978S

I went with the camo.

Rare items for sale... http://www.ebay.com/sch/smone8/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3692

May 15, 2012 @ 01:41 PM
ibeatu

I went with the camo.

Thanks good to hear I was leaning towards the camo duffle as well

May 15, 2012 @ 01:45 PM
ibeatu

Also restock on most sizes of the campbells sk8 n half cabs

May 15, 2012 @ 02:01 PM
kc757

just copped corded belted shorts in blue, khaki field shorts, seafoam oxford, and black/pink pinstripe tee

also purple oxford restock and authentics restock

waiting for floral polo, snakiskin button up, big dot button up in white and orange.

does anyone know why there is a 30$ price difference between the field shorts and the work shorts?

Kr00kd, could you post a fit pic or even just a pic or two of the blue cord shorts when you get them? I've been debating on copping either those or the khaki pair. Haven't seen pics of the blue pair yet.

Looking to buy Supreme/Schott "Perfecto" Jacket in Brown, size Large. PM me.

May 15, 2012 @ 02:07 PM
ibeatu

Authentics restock size 9

May 15, 2012 @ 02:17 PM
Dilla

i was gonna pass on the snake belted shorts because of the poly but now i'm really feeling them.
coppin the green pair.
May 15, 2012 @ 02:21 PM
kr00kd

just copped corded belted shorts in blue, khaki field shorts, seafoam oxford, and black/pink pinstripe tee

also purple oxford restock and authentics restock

waiting for floral polo, snakiskin button up, big dot button up in white and orange.

does anyone know why there is a 30$ price difference between the field shorts and the work shorts?

Kr00kd, could you post a fit pic or even just a pic or two of the blue cord shorts when you get them? I've been debating on copping either those or the khaki pair. Haven't seen pics of the blue pair yet.

sure thing

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

May 15, 2012 @ 02:23 PM
1978S

More stuff on Cliff.

May 15, 2012 @ 02:28 PM
RyandaGod

damn those blue snakeskin belted shorts look piff. Decisions....
May 15, 2012 @ 02:43 PM
Dilla

More stuff on Cliff.

super clean probably go with the blue ones now..
May 15, 2012 @ 02:56 PM
ibeatu

More stuff on Cliff.

Those look Ill between those or the white

May 15, 2012 @ 03:03 PM
ChicagoLDRS

It might not mean much but I seen the guys price tagging the donegal camps today at SUPLA

yea me too. Im getting the black and blue colorway. What color are u guys feeling?

You got a link to some pics?

All of the donegals are piff. Orange looks the best to me but I'll probably cop the grey or black, more wearable.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

May 15, 2012 @ 03:05 PM
Famous-Amos

i thought up a sick shirt with cdg x supreme designs in mind. like imagine, a baby blue pocket tee, with one of the stripe designs on the pocket, a different stripe design on the neck collar, a different stripe design on the sleeve collar and a different stripe design on the other sleeve collar, and a different stripe design for the collar on the bottom of the tee. because there is 5 different stripe designs for the cdg camp. 5 collars on a t-shirt. and have a little supreme thingy like on all the pocket tees. i think that would be sick

theworldisyours94.tumblr.com

May 15, 2012 @ 03:15 PM
mcgotkicks

i thought up a sick shirt with cdg x supreme designs in mind. like imagine, a baby blue pocket tee, with one of the stripe designs on the pocket, a different stripe design on the neck collar, a different stripe design on the sleeve collar and a different stripe design on the other sleeve collar, and a different stripe design for the collar on the bottom of the tee. because there is 5 different stripe designs for the cdg camp. 5 collars on a t-shirt. and have a little supreme thingy like on all the pocket tees. i think that would be sick

lol your joking right? SUPREME THINGY? haha
May 15, 2012 @ 03:17 PM
mcgotkicks

It might not mean much but I seen the guys price tagging the donegal camps today at SUPLA

yea me too. Im getting the black and blue colorway. What color are u guys feeling?

You got a link to some pics?

All of the donegals are piff. Orange looks the best to me but I'll probably cop the grey or black, more wearable.

oh yea all of them are fresh. I believe the donegal is the best material for camps. That and ripstop.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.