Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
May 18, 2012 @ 07:06 PM
adam5

I'll admit tho it looks sick as hell on a hanger just chillin

oh okay, phew

Ha ya what I meant was it's a dope piece but I just can't pull it off. Not trying to kill any hype but I'm just suggesting people size down or just expect it to fit kinda big.

That shit sounds like some tyler durden gear.

Just by thinking of the shirt like that really makes me want to buy it now^
May 18, 2012 @ 07:08 PM
donadamsky

found my 2005 look book... heres some pics.

never seen those dunk samples b4, i dont think id wear em, but cool to see

Glad I slept on the low 11s. If the eyelets were red they would've looked way cleaner. Too much white for my tastes.

And speaking of Js, the grey camp would look hella good with True Blue 3s if you're into that. Or the 4s coming out in June. I'd have gone with grey if I weren't saving for better stuff.

you saying make the whole eyelet stripe red? that would look fucking terrible. i saw a pic where someone dyed them black on a pair of concords, it was horrendous

Damn, this thread makes ss look like heaven.

haha i know rite

The lounge on SS is where its at.
Ss still sucks these days, back like 2 years ago when I first got a membership pre oddfutrue the site was fucking awesome. It's a shame to see where it's gone.

wuz good how i get an invite?

If I could, I'd shoot you an invite bk b/c the song in your sig is the best song on that Dreamchasers 2 tape (which I found disappointing).

haha, i was actually listening to that song at the very moment i read this

Glad I slept on the low 11s. If the eyelets were red they would've looked way cleaner. Too much white for my tastes.

And speaking of Js, the grey camp would look hella good with True Blue 3s if you're into that. Or the 4s coming out in June. I'd have gone with grey if I weren't saving for better stuff.

I hate all-white sneakers so I passed on those XI lows too. I'm feeling the cool grey XIIs even for a retro+ cw.

I reckon the bred 4s coming later this year will look dope with supreme jeans

Those BC IVs are too dope, arguably a top 5 pair of Jordans.

yeah the 99 retros or og's are top 5 for sure, but the poor quality on the cdp's and most likely the new retros is shameful

May 18, 2012 @ 07:17 PM
brohanics

I didn't think the cdp jays were that bad, considering what the new retros are looking like.
What are the details on the paisley eras? To be released this season?

FS/T: Supreme Orange Ikat, Olive Camel Camp, DS Cool grey 11's size 9

May 18, 2012 @ 07:19 PM
RyandaGod

I didn't think the cdp jays were that bad, considering what the new retros are looking like.
What are the details on the paisley eras? To be released this season?

those pics of the paisley eras have been out for a while. Hoping for a release this season though.
May 18, 2012 @ 07:23 PM
brohanics

Since they're vans collabs they'll probably shoot you an email before they release right?

FS/T: Supreme Orange Ikat, Olive Camel Camp, DS Cool grey 11's size 9

May 18, 2012 @ 07:30 PM
RyandaGod

yeh collab release emails touchdown on monday mornings
May 18, 2012 @ 08:18 PM
slap

This thread is ridiculous.
40 pages in 3 days.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

May 18, 2012 @ 08:28 PM
mman200

Dawg this is OT but are Logo Athletic snapbacks really worth $200+? I just seen post of people willing to buy them.

some people will pay anything for "vintage" but personally shit is not worth that much. quality is not even close compared to old starter or sports specialties caps.

Preach. All I wear is vintage snapbacks and supreme camp caps, just got a bulls sports specialties for $4 on ebay :D... the best thing is just going in thrift stores to find 'em.
May 18, 2012 @ 08:30 PM
bkallday86

that kate moss signed for jebbia tho, shit i dont remember ever seeing that tee released minus the autograph off course... anyone know when or if it dropped? piffery

Money Over Everything

May 18, 2012 @ 08:34 PM
mastachop

Orange camp restock.

FS: Supreme x TNF Tan and Black XL

May 18, 2012 @ 08:39 PM
pigionz

Glad I copped it. Too clean.

Scranton, PA ----- I'M KENAN THOMPSON BITCH

May 18, 2012 @ 08:42 PM
intricatefolds

Thats the first Kate Moss T-shirt from 2004.
May 18, 2012 @ 08:49 PM
mman200

Dawg this is OT but are Logo Athletic snapbacks really worth $200+? I just seen post of people willing to buy them.

And i thought $120+ was a lot for a resale on camps...

that floral polo is one of the best pieces of the season imo, i still really wish they had made the snakeskin a polo

I swear the Floral was a S/S button down..

I have a ton of Logo Athletic Snapbacks from when I was a kid. I still rock some of them, maybe I should sell. I have a Super Bowl XXX joint that is basically DS, prolly could get 2 bills for it.

Splash?
May 18, 2012 @ 08:55 PM
bkallday86

Thats the first Kate Moss T-shirt from 2004.

thx makes sense i was OT that whole year, did the orange herringbone ever sell out or did they restock it?

Money Over Everything

May 18, 2012 @ 09:11 PM
laleche

now that i'm seeing all these pictures of the grey with blue box, i fuckin slept on this.
the blue threads in it makes it look like jesus poured steez sprinkles all over that bitch
May 18, 2012 @ 09:12 PM
xdylanx

I'm real tempted to get a black Panama go to with the snakeskin
May 18, 2012 @ 09:13 PM
Juliu5

suspended

get a navy. and someone post a damn pickup pic of the snakeskin (pink one)
May 18, 2012 @ 09:43 PM
DJPrep

This thread is ridiculous.
40 pages in 3 days.

May 18, 2012 @ 10:52 PM
feddeleryan

rule #1 says "no selling"

does this go for all transaction requests (ie. want-to-trades or want-to-buys)?

because.... im looking to trade my black donegal camp for a grey one!
May 18, 2012 @ 11:43 PM

Inactive

Just don't try to move your shit in here. Make a WTT thread or advertise it in your sig.

On a random and off topic note, I just copped the Thrasher tie dye tee smile

Feedback

May 19, 2012 @ 12:18 AM
endagr8

you saying make the whole eyelet stripe red? that would look fucking terrible. i saw a pic where someone dyed them black on a pair of concords, it was horrendous

I guess he fucked it up then. If you do it right it'd kind of look like the 10s, which I personally like. Someone should photoshop it.

They actually sell those? I been doing that with every Skateboard Mag and Thrasher tee I've gotten in the last few years.

Flakers gonna flake.

May 19, 2012 @ 12:25 AM
paulywalnuts

The material feels pretty cheap too, definately doesn't seem like it shouldve gone for over $90. I'll admit tho it looks sick as hell on a hanger just chillin but I look like a fucking retard wearing it.

lmao...glad i passed
after copping the stupid ass snake pullover (and reselling it) i learned my lesson
snake print ugly as f*dge irl

how's the shadow plaid looking in person?

seconded

tye die came in today...unique looking for sure, haven't decided if i like it, but i'll prob keep it because the quality is there per usual

i master bait from time to time

May 19, 2012 @ 12:30 AM
policyoftruth

now that i'm seeing all these pictures of the grey with blue box, i fuckin slept on this.
the blue threads in it makes it look like jesus poured steez sprinkles all over that bitch

glad i passed on the grey. Black is the way to go. The color is off and the speckles look weird.
May 19, 2012 @ 12:33 AM
mcgotkicks

glad i passed on the grey. Black is the way to go. The color is off and the speckles look weird.

^ i agree. I copped the black and the grey and i couldnt see myself wearing it. So i sold it today for 20 over retail. But on another note the black is way too dope. One of my favorites of the season. Just looks classy compared to grey.
May 19, 2012 @ 12:33 AM
kc757

^That pic of the grey donegal is piff. That royal pops. I slept hard on both the black and grey. smdh.

Looking to buy Supreme/Schott "Perfecto" Jacket in Brown, size Large. PM me.

May 19, 2012 @ 12:34 AM
nvrsrndr

Someone correct me if i'm wrong but I think the black one has blue speckles in it too.

FS: Supreme S/S 2012 Oxford Shirt (Sz M) RETAIL! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/171793/

May 19, 2012 @ 12:36 AM
kc757

Someone correct me if i'm wrong but I think the black one has blue speckles in it too.

Correct.

Looking to buy Supreme/Schott "Perfecto" Jacket in Brown, size Large. PM me.

May 19, 2012 @ 12:57 AM
adam5

Just don't try to move your shit in here. Make a WTT thread or advertise it in your sig.

you know you could just buy a white trasher tee and do the tie dye yourself and save a bunch of money, just saying
May 19, 2012 @ 12:57 AM
fugaziforsure

Is 75 too much to pay for a purple ikat ? Price range preference is relative, but im asking those who own one, is the cap worth it?
May 19, 2012 @ 01:06 AM
40 Fonzarelli

Hit me up with a link man!

A friend of mine copped these for me (Borrowed picture, I have not received them yet).

The shit is mad expensive in London if you compare it to the prices in U.S

Damn, I'm regretting passing on that donegal now

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.