FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
May 19, 2012 @ 12:30 AM
policyoftruth

Glad I copped it. Too clean.

now that i'm seeing all these pictures of the grey with blue box, i fuckin slept on this.
the blue threads in it makes it look like jesus poured steez sprinkles all over that bitch

glad i passed on the grey. Black is the way to go. The color is off and the speckles look weird.
May 19, 2012 @ 12:33 AM
mcgotkicks

Glad I copped it. Too clean.

now that i'm seeing all these pictures of the grey with blue box, i fuckin slept on this.
the blue threads in it makes it look like jesus poured steez sprinkles all over that bitch

glad i passed on the grey. Black is the way to go. The color is off and the speckles look weird.

^ i agree. I copped the black and the grey and i couldnt see myself wearing it. So i sold it today for 20 over retail. But on another note the black is way too dope. One of my favorites of the season. Just looks classy compared to grey.
May 19, 2012 @ 12:33 AM
kc757

^That pic of the grey donegal is piff. That royal pops. I slept hard on both the black and grey. smdh.

Looking to buy Supreme/Schott "Perfecto" Jacket in Brown, size Large. PM me.

May 19, 2012 @ 12:34 AM
nvrsrndr

Someone correct me if i'm wrong but I think the black one has blue speckles in it too.

FS: Supreme S/S 2012 Oxford Shirt (Sz M) RETAIL! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/171793/

May 19, 2012 @ 12:36 AM
kc757

Someone correct me if i'm wrong but I think the black one has blue speckles in it too.

Correct.

Looking to buy Supreme/Schott "Perfecto" Jacket in Brown, size Large. PM me.

May 19, 2012 @ 12:57 AM
adam5

rule #1 says "no selling"

does this go for all transaction requests (ie. want-to-trades or want-to-buys)?

because.... im looking to trade my black donegal camp for a grey one!

Just don't try to move your shit in here. Make a WTT thread or advertise it in your sig.

On a random and off topic note, I just copped the Thrasher tie dye tee smile

you know you could just buy a white trasher tee and do the tie dye yourself and save a bunch of money, just saying
May 19, 2012 @ 12:57 AM
fugaziforsure

Is 75 too much to pay for a purple ikat ? Price range preference is relative, but im asking those who own one, is the cap worth it?
May 19, 2012 @ 01:06 AM
40 Fonzarelli

Hit me up with a link man!

A friend of mine copped these for me (Borrowed picture, I have not received them yet).

The shit is mad expensive in London if you compare it to the prices in U.S

Damn, I'm regretting passing on that donegal now
May 19, 2012 @ 01:11 AM
mcgotkicks

Hit me up with a link man!

A friend of mine copped these for me (Borrowed picture, I have not received them yet).

The shit is mad expensive in London if you compare it to the prices in U.S

Damn, I'm regretting passing on that donegal now

yea man i liked the blue a lot more than the black but when i saw it in person the blue looked off. idk lol. But yea the black is dope
May 19, 2012 @ 01:19 AM
iAmSofaKing

Dawg this is OT but are Logo Athletic snapbacks really worth $200+? I just seen post of people willing to buy them.

And i thought $120+ was a lot for a resale on camps...

that floral polo is one of the best pieces of the season imo, i still really wish they had made the snakeskin a polo

I swear the Floral was a S/S button down..

I have a ton of Logo Athletic Snapbacks from when I was a kid. I still rock some of them, maybe I should sell. I have a Super Bowl XXX joint that is basically DS, prolly could get 2 bills for it.

Splash?

The feeds from my FB are all from High Schoolers willing to pay $200+ for Shark and Splash snaps.

The worst post i seen was about a guy not having the confidence to talk to this girl because he didnt have his Sharks snapback... SMH

PS. Red Small Plaid or Shadow Plaid? Both are dope

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

May 19, 2012 @ 01:23 AM
californiarider

hahaha im the only one with supreme at my high school, the people over here sport that fake shit

IG: @thesupersun

May 19, 2012 @ 01:29 AM
mobbyluii

hahaha im the only one with supreme at my high school, the people over here sport that fake shit

where you go to school?

IG: @mobbyluii

May 19, 2012 @ 01:37 AM
NNOLANN

Snakeskin restock, both colors
May 19, 2012 @ 01:50 AM
xo Nitsuj

did the floral polo drop yet?

FS: diamond supply co tees xl. who wants to trade a black supny hoodie for black box logo? WTB: Sup hockey top 2010

May 19, 2012 @ 01:52 AM
guerrillainthemist

Dawg this is OT but are Logo Athletic snapbacks really worth $200+? I just seen post of people willing to buy them.

that floral polo is one of the best pieces of the season imo, i still really wish they had made the snakeskin a polo

I have a ton of Logo Athletic Snapbacks from when I was a kid. I still rock some of them, maybe I should sell. I have a Super Bowl XXX joint that is basically DS, prolly could get 2 bills for it.

Splash?

The feeds from my FB are all from High Schoolers willing to pay $200+ for Shark and Splash snaps.

The worst post i seen was about a guy not having the confidence to talk to this girl because he didnt have his Sharks snapback... SMH

Damn kids. I could rock a toga and still have more game than a highschool backpacker, lol. In all seriousness I've seen a splash go for more than 200 sometimes.
go for the shadow plaid. The red small plaid looks like you can get it from old navy.

May 19, 2012 @ 02:18 AM
qrct1

Splash?

Damn kids. I could rock a toga and still have more game than a highschool backpacker, lol. In all seriousness I've seen a splash go for more than 200 sometimes.

<a href='http://hypebeast.com/members/iamsofaking/' rel='nofollow'><a href='http://hypebeast.com/members/iamsofaking/' rel='nofollow'>@iAmSofaKing</a></a> go for the shadow plaid. The red small plaid looks like you can get it from old navy.

guys in greek life tend to have more game than high schoolers.

aeterna13.com

May 19, 2012 @ 02:22 AM
tsandy

how much are the velvet polka dot camps going for now?
May 19, 2012 @ 02:42 AM
takman

snakeskin restocks been going on all day. pink and white just filled back up
May 19, 2012 @ 02:47 AM
FUCKSWVG

can anyone with the snakeskin shirt post a fit pic
May 19, 2012 @ 02:56 AM
theronisahypebeast

Any Guess On When These Drop? I Need That Camo One In My Life.
May 19, 2012 @ 02:58 AM
fucktwitter

So what snaps are left
May 19, 2012 @ 03:12 AM
Trespace

No one can guess man, seriously no one knows.
May 19, 2012 @ 03:16 AM
dellzz

next week^^^ bet.
May 19, 2012 @ 03:24 AM
domingodean

the aureus woulda been 2nd fave 5panel but its has that weird middle meshing thats throwing it off. imo

17000 ferrari

May 19, 2012 @ 03:35 AM
BukkakeChief

where you go to school?

I thought you're a bus driver.. You drive a bus to school?

Supreme, BS FUNERAL, HUF :http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/162930?topic_page=1

May 19, 2012 @ 03:36 AM
fucktwitter

No one can guess man, seriously no one knows.

Estimated price anyone?
May 19, 2012 @ 04:13 AM
ShookOne

any1 have or seen the Supreme ceramic tray? can it be used as an ashtray? or will the print burn or smear?

iss: shook_one ***** Will trade PCL Crusher for Athletic Hooded Top (PM Me)

May 19, 2012 @ 04:29 AM
guerrillainthemist

any1 have or seen the Supreme ceramic tray? can it be used as an ashtray? or will the print burn or smear?

If you're paying 56 dollars for a ceramic tray, I would hope the print wouldn't burn or smear...

buy five of them and when yo momma asks to use the fine china, bust those out. lol

May 19, 2012 @ 04:32 AM
frogprince

snakeskin restocks been going on all day. pink and white just filled back up

its probably sitting there because its made of rayon, but it really wouldn't be a problem if you dont wash it so much or if its great quality, but man made fabrics tend to pill faster as stated previously here
May 19, 2012 @ 04:38 AM
pigionz

Can't wait for that USA 5 Panel. Navy looks dope.

Edit: Anyone know where I can cop a '94 Posse Snap? Wish I never slept on it couple years back.

Scranton, PA ----- I'M KENAN THOMPSON BITCH

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.