Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
May 18, 2012 @ 03:08 AM
jlsupreme

So glad I copped the grey, the blue box logo contrasts so well on the grey wool. Easy to rock in the summer too.

May 18, 2012 @ 03:15 AM
flypaper

welp, back to SS. see you later herbs.

says the herb

I could flame you, but I sense your jealously. Have fun on the HB supreme forum LOOOOOOL.

and everyone wonders why us OG's left

ur a o.g? of what tho

this. spending more years of your life on a website than someone else dont mean shit. pinoykiller's posts are funny AF doe..
May 18, 2012 @ 03:16 AM
flypaper

So glad I copped the grey, the blue box logo contrasts so well on the grey wool. Easy to rock in the summer too.

coollY2g~~60_3.JPG" />

Panama's are tight too.

2nd picture kind of makes me regret not getting the orange...the grey looks better tho, glad i copped.
May 18, 2012 @ 03:19 AM
Trespace

After seeing more pictures of the grey I gotta admit the heather grey does look better than the black/charcoal.
May 18, 2012 @ 03:22 AM
mrteebonilla

i need a invite to SS for sure, who got me? haha

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

May 18, 2012 @ 03:24 AM
1nce*

anyways, glad i got the grey one too. saw some better pics on instagram

May 18, 2012 @ 03:27 AM
mman200

coollY2g~~60_3.JPG" />

Panama's are tight too.

Damnn I'm glad I got the grey Herringbone, those blue specks + the blue box logo..... omfgg
May 18, 2012 @ 03:28 AM
trevxv3

Came across this on instagram. This is one way to ruin a hat...
The caption was, "I still look at this everyday #ofwgkta" lol

its real too, what a shame

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

May 18, 2012 @ 03:30 AM
trevxv3

68 bucks for a fuckin tank? nty

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

May 18, 2012 @ 03:32 AM
marcusk14

coollY2g~~60_3.JPG" />

Panama's are tight too.

Damnn I'm glad I got the grey Herringbone, those blue specks + the blue box logo..... omfgg

Same here. It might become my favorite hat. Colors you can wear with most everything. Thin wool to wear in all seasons. Herringbone to add some interesting detail. Threads of different color that match the blue box logo, which contrasts well with the overall grey color. Retail of less than $50. No regrets.

Follow me on Instagram @Marcusk14

May 18, 2012 @ 03:32 AM
mman200

I'm just saying that dudes comment came off ignorant as fuck. But I don't really care.

LMFAO.

Yo which all white private school did you go to?

I don't go to priv. school, I go to a public school, my last year.
May 18, 2012 @ 03:40 AM
kr00kd

that floral polo is one of the best pieces of the season imo, i still really wish they had made the snakeskin a polo

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

May 18, 2012 @ 03:41 AM
The Ders

I like the Floral Polo a lot , definitely looking forward to it, but personally I would have liked it as a button down

Follow my IG: @iseeyoucrazy

May 18, 2012 @ 03:45 AM
fucktwitter

Any one knows how the map snap looks in person
May 18, 2012 @ 03:51 AM
marcusk14

It is Tyvek (a plastic-like material) that is surprisingly breathable. I like it. It looks good with a v-neck/plain shirt and khakis/jeans. Definitely something not a lot of people have.

May 18, 2012 @ 03:51 AM
0mgsuprem3

that floral polo is one of the best pieces of the season imo, i still really wish they had made the snakeskin a polo

Definitely a great piece - I saw someone say it was rayon earlier though and if that's the case I'll have to pass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g95KabBPNRk

May 18, 2012 @ 03:52 AM
adam5

says the herb

I could flame you, but I sense your jealously. Have fun on the HB supreme forum LOOOOOOL.

All of you guys sound retarded, talking about forums like they're so cool. good job on being an OG, you still sound like a loser
May 18, 2012 @ 03:54 AM
PKdaGod

says the herb

All of you guys sound retarded, talking about forums like they're so cool. good job on being an OG, you still sound like a loser

PinoyKiller is gonna lay your bitch ass out. Get murked.
May 18, 2012 @ 03:56 AM
The Ders

I like the Floral Polo a lot , definitely looking forward to it, but personally I would have liked it as a button down

Ahhhh that's exactly what I was thinking. I would have loved for it to be a button up, but I can settle for a polo, no doubt.

Yeah i'll still buy it but if it's less than $110 that's a plus for me

May 18, 2012 @ 04:03 AM
fucktwitter

It is Tyvek (a plastic-like material) that is surprisingly breathable. I like it. It looks good with a v-neck/plain shirt and khakis/jeans. Definitely something not a lot of people have.

Thank you, I might cop.
May 18, 2012 @ 04:04 AM
Trespace

says the herb

Dat elitism... lol at dudes thinking they're elite because they signed up for an internet fashion forum, thats like having a small sense of accomplishment in life so they need SOMETHING to be proud of i guess but whatever.

Anyway, Im pretty glad these camps are winding down, the way they've been selling it seems getting the one you want is wayyy easier than last season. Either supreme's upped their supply or demand is just falling, my guess is the former.
May 18, 2012 @ 04:05 AM
REVS

Ahhhh that's exactly what I was thinking. I would have loved for it to be a button up, but I can settle for a polo, no doubt.

Yeah i'll still buy it but if it's less than $110 that's a plus for me

Yea that's what I was thinking. If it's under 110 that'd be...somewhat unexpected and really nice. Haha

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

May 18, 2012 @ 04:10 AM
nexx42

says the herb

lol you do realize this just an internet forum right...
May 18, 2012 @ 04:13 AM
marcusk14

Thank you, I might cop.

I advise it. People are sleeping on it IMO.

May 18, 2012 @ 04:16 AM
mexes

Anyone selling any camps.

HMU
May 18, 2012 @ 04:20 AM
qrct1

what's a reasonable price for the duck camo (not the camo leather ones that released this season). not the dark duck camo the lighter one with burgundy and orange and all that good stuff. Not trying to sell. Trying to make a smart offer.

www.æterna.net/shop

May 18, 2012 @ 04:32 AM
The Ders

what's a reasonable price for the duck camo (not the camo leather ones that released this season). not the dark duck camo the lighter one with burgundy and orange and all that good stuff. Not trying to sell. Trying to make a smart offer.

This one?

May 18, 2012 @ 04:35 AM
adam5

This one?

Beautiful. You'll definitely get raped on the resell price
May 18, 2012 @ 04:36 AM
adam5

says the herb

PinoyKiller is gonna lay your bitch ass out. Get murked.

Good job you're only proving my point even more
May 18, 2012 @ 04:37 AM
The Ders

This one?

Beautiful. You'll definitely get raped on the resell price

I just got that pic from google images, is that the one he's looking for?

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.