Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
May 17, 2012 @ 09:08 PM

Inactive

sorry for asking, but has the arabic 5 panel dropped yet ?

no, newb

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

May 17, 2012 @ 09:16 PM
SHARKlN

cop cop pass cop

dat lambo
May 17, 2012 @ 09:26 PM
Trespace

Fuck i dont get it, Donegals were sitting for so long, yet Tarpon camps and those ugly wool camps from last season sold out faster..

PS. Does anyone have a fit pic of the Trench coat? Thinking of copping in brown for fall

grey sold out pretty fast though

Lol not even greys sold out maybe 5 or 10 minutes before black did. Idont think it was a weak drop but a $60 wool hat for summer wasnt worth it for me.
May 17, 2012 @ 09:32 PM
thegnarstar

does wearing the kate tee (or any tee with a prominent figure wearing a box logo shirt) with a box logo camp constitute as double boxing? controversial

count em up... 1... 2...

lol some sesame street shit

I like how people have unwritten rules on how to wear Supreme..
fuckin looney.
if I pay this much money for clothes I'll wear them however the fuck I want, fuck what anybody says.

¶¶ FS/FT ¶¶ Supreme Canvas Camp Cap (Black) 9/10 ≈ UpperPlayground Camp Cap (Maroon/Red) 8/10

May 17, 2012 @ 09:33 PM
odb.

anyone got a pair of work shorts?
May 17, 2012 @ 09:42 PM
brokeneverbeat

Was leaning towards the Grey Donegal all season, but last minute I changed my mind and went with Black, and the Orange is still in stock at 2:41 pm surprisingly. In general though, it seems like stuff is way easier to snag this season online compared to last, OF hype aint as big as it was in F/W I'm guessing. Floral camp, the SB's and maybe a beach or flag towel, and I'm calling it a season unless there's some surprise drop.
May 17, 2012 @ 09:42 PM
marcusk14

Fuck i dont get it, Donegals were sitting for so long, yet Tarpon camps and those ugly wool camps from last season sold out faster..

PS. Does anyone have a fit pic of the Trench coat? Thinking of copping in brown for fall

Lol not even greys sold out maybe 5 or 10 minutes before black did. Idont think it was a weak drop but a $60 wool hat for summer wasnt worth it for me.

Grey sold out in around 10 minutes. Definitely pretty fast.

Follow me on Instagram @Marcusk14

May 17, 2012 @ 09:48 PM
YungGecko

you think 10 minutes is pretty fast for supreme? ha
May 17, 2012 @ 09:50 PM
tehcake

For those who ordered online, donegals are pretty thin, like loro piana thin. They fit better than f/w 11's canvas camp though.

nyannyanpartycat.tumblr.com/

May 17, 2012 @ 09:53 PM
Sure Faust

hahah seriously were you not there for TNF Collab/Camel Caps or what?
Talking 60 seconds!

Old Bape and Supreme.

May 17, 2012 @ 09:53 PM
marcusk14

It's not the fastest but 10 minutes is still good. Not TNF or CDG collab fast but still. Much faster than other brands. Took the same amount of time for the leather herringbones. You can't tell me 10 minutes is "long" relative to the rest of your day lol.

May 17, 2012 @ 09:55 PM
marcusk14

hahah seriously were you not there for TNF Collab/Camel Caps or what?
Talking 60 seconds!

I was there haha. I copped. Look at all the stuff that is still on the site tho. Sold out faster than many other items lol. Also, it was not even hyped like the camels and the TNF collab.

May 17, 2012 @ 09:56 PM
dotfras

For how fast TNF sold out I'm having an awfully hard time selling the jacket I copped that is too big........

FS: NDS Nike SB Shanghai

May 17, 2012 @ 09:57 PM
jrich703

I got my confirmation email for my snakeskin 2 mins before my donegal but only got shipping for donegal so far.. Not sure how that works. Not tripping tho

WTB: Supreme roach clip 'numbers do not lie. except 5-0'

May 17, 2012 @ 09:59 PM
marcusk14

I got my confirmation email for my snakeskin 2 mins before my donegal but only got shipping for donegal so far.. Not sure how that works. Not tripping tho

They probably just packaged that order first. Got my donegal shipping confirmation too. Possibly, they started shipping them first.

May 17, 2012 @ 10:03 PM
0mgsuprem3

does wearing the kate tee (or any tee with a prominent figure wearing a box logo shirt) with a box logo camp constitute as double boxing? controversial

count em up... 1... 2...

lol some sesame street shit

I like how people have unwritten rules on how to wear Supreme..
fuckin looney.
if I pay this much money for clothes I'll wear them however the fuck I want, fuck what anybody says.

I wouldn't say it's a rule, but if you want to look like a tacky walking billboard by all means go ahead. . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g95KabBPNRk

May 17, 2012 @ 10:04 PM
pigionz

Shadowplaid is dope. Ill cop it on a restock after seeing how the tie dye fits

Who has those fit on ?

What?

The snakeskin was the only thing that was gone with the quickness. What does rayon even feel like? Never had one of those dragon ball z shirts or whatever

It feels and looks like silk imo
Such a 70s thing. Those shirts look like something you would rock if you were in a bowling league on The Boa Constrictor Bowling Team
or Kingpin

"Boa Constrictor Bowling Team." Laughed more than I should have, lol

Scranton, PA ----- I'M KENAN THOMPSON BITCH

May 17, 2012 @ 10:05 PM
paulywalnuts

I ordered work shorts on a restock monday at midnight. Ordered tie dye last night, already shipped, should be here tmrw.
We will never know how that happens.

i master bait from time to time/// wtb - supreme mohair cardigan large, orange or pink, pm me...

May 17, 2012 @ 10:08 PM
odb.

let me know how the work shorts are pauly. what sz btw?
May 17, 2012 @ 10:12 PM
withaccord

Random video i found on the new black donegal:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dM5-BIpCXIc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Glad i copped.

FS: Nike x Sup Foams in Black Sz. 8.5 and Sup black safari

May 17, 2012 @ 10:14 PM
kr00kd

For how fast TNF sold out I'm having an awfully hard time selling the jacket I copped that is too big........

Its because everyone thinks they are real smart and cops shit just to sell. Then the market gets flooded.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

May 17, 2012 @ 10:16 PM
Sure Faust

Gain a few extra pounds hahah no but seriously just wait until Winter, it will be a nice fine by then and people will want it more man.

Old Bape and Supreme.

May 17, 2012 @ 10:17 PM
fuckjohnn

Random video i found on the new black donegal:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dM5-BIpCXIc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Glad i copped.

word.

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

May 17, 2012 @ 10:18 PM
jonnyybp

Don't get why everyone is saying wool hats are too hot for summer when baseball caps are wool. Baseball players, not to mention countless people wear them shits all summer long.
May 17, 2012 @ 10:19 PM
odb.

Man how many times does he need to say Supreme in his video?
May 17, 2012 @ 10:22 PM
fuckjohnn

Don't get why everyone is saying wool hats are too hot for summer when baseball caps are wool. Baseball players, not to mention countless people wear them shits all summer long.

If you're talking about New Era fitters, they're 100% Polyester...

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

May 17, 2012 @ 10:23 PM

Inactive

When was the last time you purchased an official New Era On-Field cap? I can assure you that they are not made of wool. Maybe Shoeless Joe Jackson had a wool one.

Feedback

May 17, 2012 @ 10:23 PM
paulywalnuts

let me know how the work shorts are pauly. what sz btw?

30, khaki
cool

i master bait from time to time/// wtb - supreme mohair cardigan large, orange or pink, pm me...

May 17, 2012 @ 10:25 PM
mogizzle

When was the last time you purchased an official New Era On-Field cap? I can assure you that they are not made of wool. Maybe Shoeless Joe Jackson had a wool one.

LOL. I have a green brim Sox cap from like the 60's/70's that I wear sometimes. That shit is 100% wool. It's really not that hot
May 17, 2012 @ 10:26 PM
YungGecko

Man how many times does he need to say Supreme in his video?

he makes me feel so uncomfortable haha
hate his fucking lisp

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.