Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
June 5, 2012 @ 08:22 PM
chief

i dunno about you guys but im really feelin the nuggets colorway on the bball jersey. better summer colors imo...

anyway this towel is fire but i dont know wtf i would use it for? how big is this thing anyway?

•••

June 5, 2012 @ 08:28 PM
DJPrep

it still blows my mind that the brim on the white and red USA snaps are black....The white is so clean, just wish the brim was navy.
June 5, 2012 @ 08:33 PM
adam5

it still blows my mind that the brim on the white and red USA snaps are black....The white is so clean, just wish the brim was navy.

The white would look so sick with a navy brim, but still will buy the hat regardless
June 5, 2012 @ 08:33 PM
feathers

back on supreme discussion....*cough*

will the towel and usa snap drop together you think? that'd be piff cool

i'm patriotic

am i allowed to rep american flags in canada? LOL

yah. you'll get hated on by Canadians but rep it. As long as you still cheer for us. lmfao

bocks lowgo 416 سبحان @supnygungy | instagram

June 5, 2012 @ 08:35 PM

Inactive

Hoping for some American flag box logo stickers around the time of the Olympics.

Feedback

June 5, 2012 @ 08:36 PM
meowmeow

Grey and navy usa snap still a tossup for me
June 5, 2012 @ 08:40 PM
DJPrep

I was with you on that, but I have the grey/black wool felt S snap from last fall, so I wouldnt make much use of another grey snap.
June 5, 2012 @ 08:44 PM
odb.

Jacob, instead of trying to find Smalls, why not just hit the gym and bulk up to a medium?
June 5, 2012 @ 08:45 PM
vicer0y

suspended

wonder if you share your opinions in public.

I get the sarcasm, but do you really have to wonder??? Cowards like that never do... Internet forums are the new white sheets for people of that mindset.
June 5, 2012 @ 08:50 PM
vafins

Jacob, instead of trying to find Smalls, why not just hit the gym and bulk up to a medium?

you cant bulk up the length of your legs bro

new and old supreme for sale...http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211062#4257430

June 5, 2012 @ 08:50 PM

Inactive

I'm just curious, but to you dudes who are 6' 170 lbs and wear mediums, how tight do you like your shit? I'm like 5'11" or 6' and 165 lbs and I wear a large. Maybe you like your shit to be like skintight and short. I don't know.

Feedback

June 5, 2012 @ 08:53 PM
vicer0y

suspended

I'm just curious, but to you dudes who are 6' 170 lbs and wear mediums, how tight do you like your shit? I'm like 5'11" or 6' and 165 lbs and I wear a large. Maybe you like your shit to be like skintight and short. I don't know.

I've also wondered this, but then I kept quiet because I realised I've never had to stress over getting L's (or sometimes XL's) on drop days smile
June 5, 2012 @ 08:54 PM
The Fiasco

Hoping for some American flag box logo stickers around the time of the Olympics.

they wont re-release american flag box logos.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

June 5, 2012 @ 08:56 PM

Inactive

I've also wondered this, but then I kept quiet because I realised I've never had to stress over getting L's (or sometimes XL's) on drop days smile

True. Getting a L usually isn't much of a struggle, but I'm just curious how (or why) some of these dudes who are my size (or bigger than me) are wearing mediums.

they wont re-release american flag box logos.

Bummer. Tired of getting plain red stickers.

Feedback

June 5, 2012 @ 08:59 PM
The Fiasco

i dunno about you guys but im really feelin the nuggets colorway on the bball jersey. better summer colors imo...

anyway this towel is fire but i dont know wtf i would use it for? how big is this thing anyway?

its a beach towel nigga you never been to the beach before? smfh

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

June 5, 2012 @ 09:07 PM
californiarider

a rag

IG: @thesupersun

June 5, 2012 @ 09:08 PM
californiarider

Question for anyone who has an SS account...how often do smalls pop up in the marketplace? And how reasonable/rape are they?

just bulk up bruh youll enjoy the new look

IG: @thesupersun

June 5, 2012 @ 09:24 PM
meowmeow

I was with you on that, but I have the grey/black wool felt S snap from last fall, so I wouldnt make much use of another grey snap.

True. I figured ill just wear a white tee with mine so im leaning towards navy.
June 5, 2012 @ 09:38 PM
judgemyjoindate

woah... that shit looks bigger than the leopard towel... but thinner than a beach towel? strange

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

June 5, 2012 @ 09:52 PM
feathers

a rag

but who would actually use it as a beach towel ? bring it to the beach to show every one that you got a supreme beach towel ? kk

bocks lowgo 416 سبحان @supnygungy | instagram

June 5, 2012 @ 09:55 PM
ricebeast

how do the jerseys fit? i never bought one before
June 5, 2012 @ 09:57 PM
slap

but who would actually use it as a beach towel ? bring it to the beach to show every one that you got a supreme beach towel ? kk

Buy a hat, wear a hat.
Buy a keychain, use a keychain.
It's a towel, use a towel.

Duh?

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

June 5, 2012 @ 10:06 PM
ChicagoLDRS

what was the retail of the football jersey this season? That will be the retail of the bball jersey

I wanna say somewhere between $70-$80. I would be totally pleased with that price. Anything lower than the expected $98 would be sweet.

Football jersey was $68, but nothing was stitched, and the quality was nothing to write home about. The basketball jersey will be more than the football top, guaranteed.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

June 5, 2012 @ 10:10 PM
MuffinClipper

Buy a hat, wear a hat.

Duh?

This
June 5, 2012 @ 10:15 PM
RyandaGod

what was the retail of the football jersey this season? That will be the retail of the bball jersey

I wanna say somewhere between $70-$80. I would be totally pleased with that price. Anything lower than the expected $98 would be sweet.

Football jersey was $68, but nothing was stitched, and the quality was nothing to write home about. The basketball jersey will be more than the football top, guaranteed.

Wanna bet? smile
June 5, 2012 @ 10:15 PM
RyandaGod

you gotta remember, you're comparing mesh to a thick all cotton top....
June 5, 2012 @ 10:16 PM
laleche

ready to go to war for a navy usa.
June 5, 2012 @ 10:18 PM
iAmSofaKing

Cant rock my wool S snap, tried wearing it last week and i was sweating like a bitch on the bus

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

June 5, 2012 @ 10:35 PM
jacobsever

Got my towel. For $48, this thing is shit quality.

June 5, 2012 @ 10:36 PM
guerrillainthemist

Buy a hat, wear a hat.

Duh?

This

x2

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.