Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 5, 2012 @ 08:56 PM

Inactive

I'm just curious, but to you dudes who are 6' 170 lbs and wear mediums, how tight do you like your shit? I'm like 5'11" or 6' and 165 lbs and I wear a large. Maybe you like your shit to be like skintight and short. I don't know.

I've also wondered this, but then I kept quiet because I realised I've never had to stress over getting L's (or sometimes XL's) on drop days smile

True. Getting a L usually isn't much of a struggle, but I'm just curious how (or why) some of these dudes who are my size (or bigger than me) are wearing mediums.

Hoping for some American flag box logo stickers around the time of the Olympics.

they wont re-release american flag box logos.

Bummer. Tired of getting plain red stickers.

Feedback

June 5, 2012 @ 08:59 PM
The Fiasco

i dunno about you guys but im really feelin the nuggets colorway on the bball jersey. better summer colors imo...

anyway this towel is fire but i dont know wtf i would use it for? how big is this thing anyway?

its a beach towel nigga you never been to the beach before? smfh

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

June 5, 2012 @ 09:07 PM
californiarider

i dunno about you guys but im really feelin the nuggets colorway on the bball jersey. better summer colors imo...

anyway this towel is fire but i dont know wtf i would use it for? how big is this thing anyway?

a rag

IG: @thesupersun

June 5, 2012 @ 09:08 PM
californiarider

Question for anyone who has an SS account...how often do smalls pop up in the marketplace? And how reasonable/rape are they?

just bulk up bruh youll enjoy the new look

IG: @thesupersun

June 5, 2012 @ 09:24 PM
meowmeow

Grey and navy usa snap still a tossup for me

I was with you on that, but I have the grey/black wool felt S snap from last fall, so I wouldnt make much use of another grey snap.

True. I figured ill just wear a white tee with mine so im leaning towards navy.
June 5, 2012 @ 09:38 PM
judgemyjoindate

woah... that shit looks bigger than the leopard towel... but thinner than a beach towel? strange

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

June 5, 2012 @ 09:52 PM
feathers

a rag

but who would actually use it as a beach towel ? bring it to the beach to show every one that you got a supreme beach towel ? kk

bocks lowgo 416 سبحان @supnygungy | instagram

June 5, 2012 @ 09:55 PM
ricebeast

how do the jerseys fit? i never bought one before
June 5, 2012 @ 09:57 PM
slap

but who would actually use it as a beach towel ? bring it to the beach to show every one that you got a supreme beach towel ? kk

Buy a hat, wear a hat.
Buy a keychain, use a keychain.
It's a towel, use a towel.

Duh?

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

June 5, 2012 @ 10:06 PM
ChicagoLDRS

what was the retail of the football jersey this season? That will be the retail of the bball jersey

I wanna say somewhere between $70-$80. I would be totally pleased with that price. Anything lower than the expected $98 would be sweet.

Football jersey was $68, but nothing was stitched, and the quality was nothing to write home about. The basketball jersey will be more than the football top, guaranteed.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

June 5, 2012 @ 10:10 PM
MuffinClipper

Buy a hat, wear a hat.

Duh?

This
June 5, 2012 @ 10:15 PM
RyandaGod

what was the retail of the football jersey this season? That will be the retail of the bball jersey

I wanna say somewhere between $70-$80. I would be totally pleased with that price. Anything lower than the expected $98 would be sweet.

Football jersey was $68, but nothing was stitched, and the quality was nothing to write home about. The basketball jersey will be more than the football top, guaranteed.

Wanna bet? smile
June 5, 2012 @ 10:15 PM
RyandaGod

you gotta remember, you're comparing mesh to a thick all cotton top....
June 5, 2012 @ 10:16 PM
laleche

ready to go to war for a navy usa.
June 5, 2012 @ 10:18 PM
iAmSofaKing

Grey and navy usa snap still a tossup for me

I was with you on that, but I have the grey/black wool felt S snap from last fall, so I wouldnt make much use of another grey snap.

Cant rock my wool S snap, tried wearing it last week and i was sweating like a bitch on the bus

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

June 5, 2012 @ 10:35 PM
jacobsever

Got my towel. For $48, this thing is shit quality.

June 5, 2012 @ 10:36 PM
guerrillainthemist

Buy a hat, wear a hat.

Duh?

This

x2

June 5, 2012 @ 10:39 PM
jacobsever

Jacob, instead of trying to find Smalls, why not just hit the gym and bulk up to a medium?

No matter how big my arms/chest gets...medium shirts will always drape down well past my waist. I'm not even that small, I'm just short.

June 5, 2012 @ 10:41 PM
bobhall

yup. this is pretty much 50% of supreme items tho.
June 5, 2012 @ 10:44 PM
boogiesupreme

yup i could tell from the instagram pics/ previews. a lot of their items aren't actually that great of quality. although the floral polo is pretty good quality, i can't believe they charged less for the polo than they did for the snakeskin button up.

My Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/169064

June 5, 2012 @ 10:46 PM

Inactive

You obviously haven't copped many items.

Feedback

June 5, 2012 @ 10:49 PM
jaeyoung

just realized the letters and number 3 is stitched on to the split team iverson jaunt
thought it was gonna be screen printed on, like the Hennessy

More the reason its going to be more than $68 unlike what some people are saying on here...

Exactly. Thats too dope that its got twill letters stitched on. This piece is gonna be a classic.

Football jersey was ¥10,500 and retailed for $68. The Split Team tank is up for ¥10,500. You can only deduce that it will also go around for $68, if not $72. Hell it might even be $78 because of its "extra quality". But only time can tell so lets not fuss about it. You guys sound like you are wanting to pay extra or something. I mean if it actually drops for that low of a price i'll cop it at that you can go mail the extra $20 to SUPNY with your purchase if it makes you feel better...
June 5, 2012 @ 10:56 PM
boogiesupreme

not true. what is your definition of quality? i mean no offense. supreme USED to be great quality, now it's very hit or miss with their stuff. their quality has gone down over the years.

June 5, 2012 @ 10:59 PM
Dilla

any fit pictures of the camel shorts?
June 5, 2012 @ 11:05 PM
0mgsuprem3

Any idea on what the box logo tee may cost? 34 like regular tees or 54 like the cdg?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g95KabBPNRk

June 5, 2012 @ 11:08 PM
boogiesupreme

Any idea on what the box logo tee may cost? 34 like regular tees or 54 like the cdg?

was it confirmed that they were gonna drop one?? if i had to guess they're gonna price them at like $54, same price as the kate moss t's. just because they can, and they know people will buy em.

June 5, 2012 @ 11:23 PM
bobhall

wrong. and dont think we dont remember your wack ass mac miller av TOWNSEND
June 5, 2012 @ 11:23 PM
brockhethsup

is there a way of finding out what supreme is going to release each drop?

LOOKING FOR - SUPREME TEES SIZE M

June 5, 2012 @ 11:24 PM
supremem

was it confirmed that they were gonna drop one?? if i had to guess they're gonna price them at like $54, same price as the kate moss t's. just because they can, and they know people will buy em.

its gonna be 40 or 44 not 54 the kate moss was 44$
June 5, 2012 @ 11:25 PM
supremem

and is there any chances that the captain america tee might drop this week?

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.