[Supreme] – 2012 Discussion Thread Vol. Dictator Style

May 15, 2012 @ 03:31:18
j
waiting for floral polo, snakiskin button up, big dot button up in white and orange.

This except for blue on the big dot. Might pick up an oxford if they're still there Thursday
May 15, 2012 @ 03:37:46
ylanx" data-post="http://hypebeast.com/forums/post/3444224">
j
waiting for floral polo, snakiskin button up, big dot button up in white and orange.

This except for blue on the big dot. Might pick up an oxford if they're still there Thursday

you guys still feeling the snakeskin shirt? Its a no go for me after finding out its made of rayon.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 15, 2012 @ 03:45:04
Not entirely feeling those vans, looking forward to the CDG ones though. A Ottoman Camp would be cool.
May 15, 2012 @ 03:47:06
ylanx" data-post="http://hypebeast.com/forums/post/3444224">
j

you guys still feeling the snakeskin shirt? Its a no go for me after finding out its made of rayon.

It looks too good to not cop. I'm sure since its Supreme the quality will be better than those fat kid dragon shirts. I used to actually have a bunch of rayon Hawaiian shirts but with flames and other cool shit when I was in elementary school haha
May 15, 2012 @ 03:48:15
good looking out djprep. do you guys find the backpack to be good for school, or should I stick with the hot shot?

i got the tan hot shot for school/work, pretty dope IMO.

Supreme FS & Proxy: thirdeyesupplyco.bigcartel.com

May 15, 2012 @ 03:49:06

looks kind of weird without the small pack on. think I'm gonna pass on this restock.
May 15, 2012 @ 03:50:11
Yeah, id stick with the hotshot.
May 15, 2012 @ 03:50:20
good looking out djprep. do you guys find the backpack to be good for school, or should I stick with the hot shot?

This. Hot shot also has a built in camping/rape whistle attached to the strap. It's pretty loud.

Yes.

May 15, 2012 @ 03:50:22

I like the hot shot (not the supreme one) for school because of the laptop holder.
May 15, 2012 @ 03:50:37
I have the camo Travel Bag. A bit disappointed in it.

FS: CDG Coaches (Olive/L) & I Love Ugly Zespy's (M)

May 15, 2012 @ 03:52:19
Can someone PM me the warehouse number
May 15, 2012 @ 03:54:31
yeah i'ma stick with the hot shot. feeling to cut those straps though on it.
May 15, 2012 @ 04:07:31
AUTHNTICS RESTOCKED IN9.5 10 and 10.5

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

May 15, 2012 @ 04:08:50
Also work shorts And tie dye shirts in medium red

Copped shorts in khaki, couldnt decide between that and navy. Wanted burnt orange but dey were gone

May 15, 2012 @ 04:12:32

Copped shorts in khaki, couldnt decide between that and navy. Wanted burnt orange but dey were gone

do you have any experience with their shorts?

i got the field short, now thinking i should have got the work short
May 15, 2012 @ 04:15:25
Nah i just got the twill pants doe and theyre really nice. Nicer than j crew khakis which has been my go-to for years. They could be a little slimmer, im considering tossing them in the dryer but prob wont.
High expectations for these $108 shorts

May 15, 2012 @ 04:16:21
yeah i'ma stick with the hot shot. feeling to cut those straps though on it.
They actually don't really bother me that much. IMO. Leave the rape/camping whistle on though its so smokeyface

Yes.

May 15, 2012 @ 04:18:19
I'm not sold on the snakeskin shirt. Hopefully the big dot camp shirt comes out soon. One of my favorites from this season.
May 15, 2012 @ 04:19:28
paisley eras looks fucking dope. need that shit when it drops, so nais
May 15, 2012 @ 04:19:29

ive got the camo and field shorts. I really like both, while I think the cord shorts are more comfortable, the field short is def thicker/heavier weight then the cord shorts. But that's fine, Im glad the corduroy isen't super thick, cause then they would be too hot in the heat

Edit: is this really the first time you guys have seen those pics of the half cabs and eras?
May 15, 2012 @ 04:19:49
Im just waiting for the basketball shorts and the beach towel and Im done for the season
May 15, 2012 @ 04:20:51
It might not mean much but I seen the guys price tagging the donegal camps today at SUPLA

art since 1900

May 15, 2012 @ 04:22:38
Originally posted by Inactive User

ive got the camo and field shorts. I really like both, while I think the cord shorts are more comfortable, the field short is def thicker/heavier weight then the cord shorts. But that's fine, Im glad the corduroy isen't super thick, cause then they would be too hot in the heat

thats what i got - cord and field. im wondering if i should have got work short instead of field though.

did both the cord/field run TTS? Field short looks like it fits a bit short. They both look good worn?
May 15, 2012 @ 04:22:42
It might not mean much but I seen the guys price tagging the donegal camps today at SUPLA

yea me too. Im getting the black and blue colorway. What color are u guys feeling?
May 15, 2012 @ 04:24:06
I'm not sold on the snakeskin shirt. Hopefully the big dot camp shirt comes out soon. One of my favorites from this season.

Im tired of looking at that snake print. Fugly. Plus rayon is a nauseating material

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 15, 2012 @ 04:30:41
Thank you, that other page turned into rambllng about how viva la kitty is legit or a scammer
May 15, 2012 @ 04:31:45

yea me too. Im getting the black and blue colorway. What color are u guys feeling?

You got a link to some pics?

May 15, 2012 @ 04:32:19
just need those cdg sk8 hi's

im startin' off the day with a blunt of purp, no pancakes just a cup of syrup

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x