June 5, 2012 @ 11:23 PM
brockhethsup

is there a way of finding out what supreme is going to release each drop?

LOOKING FOR - SUPREME TEES SIZE M

June 5, 2012 @ 11:24 PM
supremem

Any idea on what the box logo tee may cost? 34 like regular tees or 54 like the cdg?

was it confirmed that they were gonna drop one?? if i had to guess they're gonna price them at like $54, same price as the kate moss t's. just because they can, and they know people will buy em.

its gonna be 40 or 44 not 54 the kate moss was 44$
June 5, 2012 @ 11:25 PM
supremem

and is there any chances that the captain america tee might drop this week?
June 5, 2012 @ 11:27 PM
boogiesupreme

Any idea on what the box logo tee may cost? 34 like regular tees or 54 like the cdg?

was it confirmed that they were gonna drop one?? if i had to guess they're gonna price them at like $54, same price as the kate moss t's. just because they can, and they know people will buy em.

its gonna be 40 or 44 not 54 the kate moss was 44$

sorry. i meant to say $54 shipped.

My Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/169064

June 5, 2012 @ 11:31 PM

Inactive

that purple box logo tee cool

June 5, 2012 @ 11:34 PM
DJPrep

I'm just curious, but to you dudes who are 6' 170 lbs and wear mediums, how tight do you like your shit? I'm like 5'11" or 6' and 165 lbs and I wear a large. Maybe you like your shit to be like skintight and short. I don't know.

I've also wondered this, but then I kept quiet because I realised I've never had to stress over getting L's (or sometimes XL's) on drop days smile

True. Getting a L usually isn't much of a struggle, but I'm just curious how (or why) some of these dudes who are my size (or bigger than me) are wearing mediums.

Hoping for some American flag box logo stickers around the time of the Olympics.

they wont re-release american flag box logos.

Bummer. Tired of getting plain red stickers.

Contrary to what many people think, height and weight really isn't a true judge to what size fits. People have different body types and something my fit differently on one person compared to another. Im a slimmer dude and don't like my clothes big so I cop Mediums. I tried on a Large and that shit was like a smock on me. Its about preference too. Does it really matter what size other dudes buy?
June 5, 2012 @ 11:39 PM
lenryhouis

need that sand stripe tee in my life
June 5, 2012 @ 11:40 PM
chief

pics?

•••

June 5, 2012 @ 11:44 PM
whatisthis

The American Flag towel is not a beach towel. That's pretty damn obvious...

FS: CDG Coaches (Olive/L) & I Love Ugly Zespy's (M)

June 5, 2012 @ 11:48 PM
Panther.

There's a box logo dropping this season?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

June 5, 2012 @ 11:48 PM
boogiesupreme

speculation. . .

My Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/169064

June 5, 2012 @ 11:51 PM
mobbyluii

speculation. . .

a purple box logo tee has dropped already and it was black.. but SUPPOSEDLY, there may be a Juicy J x Supreme collab.. I honestly doubt that it would happen but yeah.

IG: @mobbyluii

June 5, 2012 @ 11:52 PM
sellme

i need that american flag towel to rock with my arabic hoodie. can y'all even fathom?

pretty niggas only doe cool
June 5, 2012 @ 11:52 PM

Inactive

Got my towel. For $48, this thing is shit quality.

yup. this is pretty much 50% of supreme items tho.

You obviously haven't copped many items.

dont think we dont remember your wack ass mac miller av

LOL. Am I supposed to care?

Feedback

June 5, 2012 @ 11:53 PM
mobbyluii

this is not the so called "Juicy J" collab so dont getcha hopes up.. a purple box logo tee has dropped in past seasons

IG: @mobbyluii

June 5, 2012 @ 11:53 PM

Inactive

Does it really matter what size other dudes buy?

Chill man. Like I said, I was just curious. I wasn't criticizing.

Feedback

June 6, 2012 @ 12:02 AM
chief

•••

June 6, 2012 @ 12:04 AM
kr00kd

Contrary to what many people think, height and weight really isn't a true judge to what size fits. People have different body types and something my fit differently on one person compared to another. Im a slimmer dude and don't like my clothes big so I cop Mediums. I tried on a Large and that shit was like a smock on me. Its about preference too. Does it really matter what size other dudes buy?

this^^

also, the fits have a lot to do with it

does that look out of place? im 6'0 180-185. and its a medium.

but im wearing shorts, so the whole outfit is sized down pretty much.

would that same shirt look right, if i had some some jeans on? nope

it all comes down to personal preference and what your wearing it with.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

June 6, 2012 @ 12:05 AM
Panther.

speculation. . .

a purple box logo tee has dropped already and it was black.. but SUPPOSEDLY, there may be a Juicy J x Supreme collab.. I honestly doubt that it would happen but yeah.

I heard they canceled the Juicy J collab. That would be the sickest collab tho, I've been listening to Three 6 and Juicy since like 5th grade.
When did the purple box logo drop?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

June 6, 2012 @ 12:07 AM

Inactive

Yeah, I guess you're right bro. I also didn't take into account that I'm still growing, so I like to have my shit just like a little bit big because I'd rather not outgrow it.

I heard they canceled the Juicy J collab.

Supposedly, it was never a collab. They probably just had Juicy J promoting it because all he raps about is sipping lean haha. It could also just be a 1 of 1 and all this speculation is pointless.

Feedback

June 6, 2012 @ 12:10 AM
YungGecko

Jacob, instead of trying to find Smalls, why not just hit the gym and bulk up to a medium?

you cant bulk up the length of your legs bro

you do realise sizing has a direct correlation to the surface area on your body, that's why short fat people wear large sizes and the shirts don't cover the top of their trousers.
June 6, 2012 @ 12:10 AM
whatisthis

this^^

also, the fits have a lot to do with it

And I'm 5'10 170 and I have to buy Large because I have a longer torso (and I too don't like my clothes baggy, and Large fits perfectly; Medium is too small).

FS: CDG Coaches (Olive/L) & I Love Ugly Zespy's (M)

June 6, 2012 @ 12:13 AM

Inactive

One of the dudes in the A$AP mob is sporting the American flag towel in the video for "Brand New Guy." Go to 0:28.

Feedback

June 6, 2012 @ 12:15 AM
RyandaGod

i need that american flag towel to rock with my arabic hoodie. can y'all even fathom?

I said that shit days ago, and it started a fight
June 6, 2012 @ 12:16 AM

Inactive

I said that shit days ago, and it started a fight

Dudes got butthurt over that smh. Can't even sense sarcasm. "Dat controversial fit." Haha.

Feedback

June 6, 2012 @ 12:24 AM
chief

i dont think im black enough to rock the towel. plus my friends would give me retarded amounts of shit

•••

June 6, 2012 @ 12:26 AM
paulywalnuts

You guys sound like you are wanting to pay extra or something. I mean if it actually drops for that low of a price i'll cop it at that you can go mail the extra $20 to SUPNY with your purchase if it makes you feel better...

shut up. higher prices keeps the scrubs away from it. toothpick armed white kids making it harder to cop and making stupid fucking videos opening it and giving us close ups of "this cool Boom Bye Bye patch not sure what that means but wow this piece is cool i really do like it"
skinny armed white kids that don't skate, don't play basketball and just herb it up all over their high school /suburban colleges

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum beanie

June 6, 2012 @ 12:29 AM

Inactive

You guys sound like you are wanting to pay extra or something. I mean if it actually drops for that low of a price i'll cop it at that you can go mail the extra $20 to SUPNY with your purchase if it makes you feel better...

shut up. higher prices keeps the scrubs away from it. toothpick armed white kids making it harder to cop and making stupid fucking videos opening it and giving us close ups of "this cool Boom Bye Bye patch not sure what that means but wow this piece is cool i really do like it"

Feedback

June 6, 2012 @ 12:30 AM
californiarider

i dont think im black enough to rock the towel. plus my friends would give me retarded amounts of shit

fuck your friends

IG: @thesupersun

June 6, 2012 @ 12:35 AM

Inactive

fuck your friends

I really be out here with the videos tonight.

Feedback

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.