Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
June 5, 2012 @ 03:15 PM
Famous-Amos

i was scrolling through the toronto buy/sell forum yesterday.. and some guy was selling a beige duck camo for $100!! i freaked out but it had sold a couple hours earlier!

cool story br0
yeah, you're right, this is a cool story. That's why i shared it.

theworldisyours94.tumblr.com

June 5, 2012 @ 03:35 PM
jrich703

^ another ignorant hypebeast member. all of your posts are futile and ignorant, always

Dood he's not wrong. I had to cancel my bank account to try and get the money you scammed me for.

Why even come back tho? Your on SS where there's more accurate and frequent info...

WTB: Supreme roach clip 'numbers do not lie. except 5-0'

June 5, 2012 @ 03:48 PM

Inactive

you are not a factor in if i come here or not, you are not special.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

June 5, 2012 @ 03:49 PM
PKdaGod

back on supreme discussion....*cough*

will the towel and usa snap drop together you think? that'd be piff cool

i'm patriotic
June 5, 2012 @ 03:51 PM
vafins

I wish pinoykiller would sill post, that dude was kinda cool

new and old supreme for sale...http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211062#4257430

June 5, 2012 @ 03:53 PM
Pierce

When you all are lookin at those CDG vans are you lookin at the highs or the lows?

the authentics are ass
and the navy/white jersey is too cool

Sk8 hi all day! Also digging the authentics tooprolly will go with the sk8 hi's

At first I was looking at them highs for riding but...dem lows...

IG: _pierce

June 5, 2012 @ 03:56 PM
whatisthis

I honestly think it would be fitting that the USA stuff drops last. Closer to the Olympics. "Visions of gold"... Makes sense to me but I'm always wrong.

FS: CDG Coaches (Olive/L) & I Love Ugly Zespy's (M)

June 5, 2012 @ 04:04 PM

Inactive

isn't there usually a week or two gap in japan/american drops?

June 5, 2012 @ 04:05 PM
mcgotkicks

i wouldnt say that because the ripstop caps released a while ago in japan
June 5, 2012 @ 04:09 PM

Inactive

...or longer.

June 5, 2012 @ 04:09 PM
bkallday86

Am I wrong? Just log off.

WHO THE FUCK has time to waste in life to make threads like this. You have no fucking sense, you are a literal buffoon. The fuck do you know about shit? You are just a little boy that takes pictures and attempts to create some "racial cool" attitude.

All you from this point will just talk shit because you have nothing educated or mature to say, this I know because people who go through the trouble to initiate hate threads and ACCOUNTS, trying to belittle an ethnic group is shit idle children and angry white men do.

this is hypebeast, a fashion forum where people who share the same common interest, congregate and enjoy one anothers company, then we have bitch made muthafuckas like you attempting to create tension, segregate us and provoke fucking issues. Nobody bothers to call your ass out about it, but I can because I know what to say to you. You're a loser. Most of you idiots that promote ignorant, blatant racism is. It is so annoying always coming here seeing someone fucking hating on someone. BUNCH OF FUCKING GUYS hating on OTHER males. ALL THE TIME. It is so fucking irritating. I shouldn't have to leave a forum just because people are saying stupid shit that offends me and I am sure a lot others, the offenders should just be removed from the thread or the whole board altogether. Everyday I fucking come.

take your ass to chimpout if you want to talk that ignorant shit, they will love you.

that callout... foul shit u said about "blacks and spic's" tho, wonder if you share your opinions in public.

Money Over Everything

June 5, 2012 @ 04:10 PM
ch3ckm4rk

i'm patriotic

am i allowed to rep american flags in canada? LOL
June 5, 2012 @ 04:10 PM
ch3ckm4rk

Am I wrong? Just log off.

WHO THE FUCK has time to waste in life to make threads like this. You have no fucking sense, you are a literal buffoon. The fuck do you know about shit? You are just a little boy that takes pictures and attempts to create some "racial cool" attitude.

fuck a race man. we're all human beings.
All you from this point will just talk shit because you have nothing educated or mature to say, this I know because people who go through the trouble to initiate hate threads and ACCOUNTS, trying to belittle an ethnic group is shit idle children and angry white men do.

this is hypebeast, a fashion forum where people who share the same common interest, congregate and enjoy one anothers company, then we have bitch made muthafuckas like you attempting to create tension, segregate us and provoke fucking issues. Nobody bothers to call your ass out about it, but I can because I know what to say to you. You're a loser. Most of you idiots that promote ignorant, blatant racism is. It is so annoying always coming here seeing someone fucking hating on someone. BUNCH OF FUCKING GUYS hating on OTHER males. ALL THE TIME. It is so fucking irritating. I shouldn't have to leave a forum just because people are saying stupid shit that offends me and I am sure a lot others, the offenders should just be removed from the thread or the whole board altogether. Everyday I fucking come.

take your ass to chimpout if you want to talk that ignorant shit, they will love you.

that callout... foul shit u said about "blacks and spic's" tho, wonder if you share your opinions in public.

fuck a race man. we're all human beings.
June 5, 2012 @ 04:12 PM
ch3ckm4rk

if that's so, than that side mesh bell hat better drop this thursday.
June 5, 2012 @ 04:12 PM
PKdaGod

i'm patriotic

nah B, only us americans get to rock the USA snaps. you'd look corny AF. stick to ur mountie gear br0

jk
June 5, 2012 @ 04:13 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Keep that racial shit to yourself in your mother's basement.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

June 5, 2012 @ 04:14 PM
vafins

i'm patriotic

I mean you are but why would you wanna? fuck if I would be rocking something with a maple leaf on it, no disrespect for my brothers to the north tho

new and old supreme for sale...http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211062#4257430

June 5, 2012 @ 04:14 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Generally it seems random. The Arabic 5-Panel dropped in Japan over a month ago.

June 5, 2012 @ 04:15 PM

Inactive

true that, its been time to drop that arabic snap...

June 5, 2012 @ 04:16 PM
slap

There's no relationship between drops in UK vs Japan vs US (unless it's an announced drop of course).
Any drops that seemed to suggest a connection is pure coincidence; drop's are "random".

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

June 5, 2012 @ 04:21 PM
paulywalnuts

just realized the letters and number 3 is stitched on to the split team iverson jaunt
thought it was gonna be screen printed on, like the Hennessy

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

June 5, 2012 @ 04:21 PM
ChicagoLDRS

I'll be surprised if anyone here actually know's what they're throwing up in that shake. Do that shit on the West Side or any People Hood of Chi and you can easily get murked

man, i have no idea what's going on in that shake but i actually am curious and would like to know. what are they throwing up in that hand shake?

in case you think im trolling, im not. when i first saw that gif i was wondering what the fuck that shit meant

It's more than likely just them throwing up their hood or a certain gang. Nothing special.

They're BDs throwing up the fork at the end of the shit, Repping somewhere around 54th & Normal or 59th & Normal. He's always shouting out 'Larmron' which is Normal (street) spelled backwards ('Ls up'). If I'm not mistaken in the 'Don't Like' song someone says 'If you're not by the Six you can die tonight.' I know for certain that Chief Keef reps Black Disciples but I thought he was from the South Shore, Terror Town area?

Shit's no joke out here, every hot weekend there's a dozen murders...I think there's close to 200 gang related murders since 2012 started.

Ahh. Okay. Seems like it's a branch off from GD's.

It used to be BGDN until the 90s now there's GDs, BDs, and BGs (New Breeds). BDs and GDs beefed over drug turf n shit in the Taylors, that's what caused the split. Hell, half the GD sets beef w/ each other. I've seen BD graffiti that has the forks down too, so that defies all 5 vs. 6 'street logic'

June 5, 2012 @ 04:24 PM
DJPrep

The excitement of the split team is whats got people thinking its gonna drop this week. That joint is just too clean. I really dont think it will drop this week, but I am hoping to be suprised lol. Im still waiting on the striped brim in white to secret drop too.
June 5, 2012 @ 04:27 PM
UndefeatedJK

I wish pinoykiller would sill post, that dude was kinda cool

Pinoykiller is ApeFellOff. Or are you just trollin?

WTB: Original Fake Tees | WTB: Supreme Tees Sz. M

June 5, 2012 @ 04:28 PM
ch3ckm4rk

i'm patriotic

nah B, only us americans get to rock the USA snaps. you'd look corny AF. stick to ur mountie gear br0

jk

don't be swagger jackin the canadian made hoodies LOL jokes
June 5, 2012 @ 04:29 PM
ChicagoLDRS

They're BDs throwing up the fork at the end of the shit, Repping somewhere around 54th & Normal or 59th & Normal. He's always shouting out 'Larmron' which is Normal (street) spelled backwards ('Ls up'). If I'm not mistaken in the 'Don't Like' song someone says 'If you're not by the Six you can die tonight.' I know for certain that Chief Keef reps Black Disciples but I thought he was from the South Shore, Terror Town area?

Shit's no joke out here, every hot weekend there's a dozen murders...I think there's close to 200 gang related murders since 2012 started.

Are BDs associated with bloods at all? Because they definitely toss this up in one of the frames of that .gif:
Dude's wearing red too.

And fuck the CDG vans and checkerboard ones. I'd way rather have those half cabs from the first page.

There's no Bloods and Crips in Chicago. Most/all BDs are Folk Nation (6 point star) and bloods outside of Cali rep the 5 (People Nation). That's where all the 'Stop it 5' talk came from. It cities like Memphis or NYC GDs and Crips align and Bloods align w/ People Nation gangs like Vice Lords.

Pretty much everyone in Chi rocks red, Latin Gangs bang the colors the most. Having your hat banged to the right or left means more than the colors out here. Vice Lords and 4CH rep a lot of red and GDs rep blue but the colors thing isn't as big out here as it is in Cali. I've seen GDs draped in red, Englewood's Finest:

June 5, 2012 @ 04:32 PM
0mar

There's no relationship between drops in UK vs Japan vs US (unless it's an announced drop of course).
Any drops that seemed to suggest a connection is pure coincidence; drop's are "random".

Yes there is. That ill informed opinion.

UK/USA drops identical.

Japanese drops no connection. no pattern to give an indication of what will come out.
June 5, 2012 @ 04:34 PM
ChicagoLDRS

i'm patriotic

jk

don't be swagger jackin the canadian made hoodies LOL jokes

Box Logo hoodies made in Canada too.

June 5, 2012 @ 04:35 PM
DJPrep

Yes there is. That ill informed opinion.

UK/USA drops identical.

Japanese drops no connection. no pattern to give an indication of what will come out.

Yea exactly. UK and US drops have been spot on all season. Thats how people know whats dropping here the morning of. and 0mar is that dude that hooks it up lol cool
June 5, 2012 @ 06:36 PM
backlikethat

Stop talking about gangs. Stop making race insults. Stick to talking about the brand.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.