Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
June 5, 2012 @ 02:18 AM
unknown123

We out to camp for FW12 ? Imma be 1st online yo ! Camping out right now, who want a spot ? Gotta get I'm before the hypies
June 5, 2012 @ 02:20 AM

Inactive

We out to camp for FW12 ? Imma be 1st online yo ! Camping out right now, who want a spot ? Gotta get I'm before the hypies

Late ass nigga. I been in line for the Yeezy 3's. That 34th St tent life.

Feedback

June 5, 2012 @ 02:22 AM
unknown123

Sword ?! Damn G I'm late
June 5, 2012 @ 02:25 AM

Inactive

Sword ?! Damn G I'm late

Ya they got that #rare Kim Kardashian nipple texture on the swoosh.

Feedback

June 5, 2012 @ 02:29 AM
xdylanx

loving the 'boom bye bye' on the tags of the split team tank.

on my henny too, any reason?

I know its not this but
June 5, 2012 @ 02:39 AM
boogiesupreme

Quick question, how do the Supreme shirts fit? I'm talking about like the button up shirts like the Hawaiian shirt. Their t-shirts run really small, so I want to make sure I know it'll fit before I buy one.

honestly it really depends. i have a floral polo and it's a much different fit then the snakeskin button up. yes i realize they are different materials, but the sizing isn't so consistent.

My Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/169064

June 5, 2012 @ 02:46 AM
mrteebonilla

#BETiGOTSUMPREME

ayo lil nigga don't be taking my friend PK's new material on the real doe

he'll hit you with a fucking chopper

WHERE IS PINOY KILLER?

WHO HAS SEEN HIM?

COME BACK PK, HB NEEDS YOU

you gay bro. haha get ya head checked schizo ass nigga. you mad weird

i'm gonna smoke some bath salts, find you and eat your fucking face (#pause) (#nohomo)

it was LSD though...

Supreme4Sale:NavyBaseballHenleySzL,CDG3HoodiesRed/BlackSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

June 5, 2012 @ 02:48 AM
Pierce

Natural floral came in today. I like my AG cap better so I'll prolly get rid of it. Pix after my final. smile

edit: teacher late to class

I'm really into that pattern , I would trade for that in a second (mine is less flowery).

IG: _pierce

June 5, 2012 @ 02:56 AM
ezraa

So is this iverson jersey supposed to drop this thursday?
June 5, 2012 @ 02:58 AM
fl1992

loving the 'boom bye bye' on the tags of the split team tank.

on my henny too, any reason?

I know its not this but

I always thought it was a Sean Price reference, Buju is probably more likely though
June 5, 2012 @ 02:59 AM
Gli x Azzurri

Just got home. Any confirmation on if the towel is Japan only or not?
June 5, 2012 @ 03:01 AM
paulywalnuts

lol that BOOM BYE BYE on yr Henny is upside down
sucks

i master bait from time to time/// wtb - supreme mohair cardigan large, orange or pink, pm me...

June 5, 2012 @ 03:06 AM
paulywalnuts

dumbfuck scrubs thinking the Iverson Split tank jersery gonna be $68 you poors wish
the striped cotton tank was 68, why would a mesh cut and sew basketball jersey be the same price ?

i master bait from time to time/// wtb - supreme mohair cardigan large, orange or pink, pm me...

June 5, 2012 @ 03:15 AM
DJPrep

Is it true that the jersey may run on the bigger side? Cuz im not sure if I should size up on that split team. Last thing I need is a tight ass bball jersey lol. I wear medium in everything, so im thinking about staying with that.

@ Pauly - What size do you plan on getting? I feel like we're about the same size.

Im going medium, hoping i dont regret it. I can fit into a large but esp for summer stuff that isnt in layers i want a fitted look/feel

Im with you on the medium. I think I'm gonna do it too. Got my Hawaiian shirt in today and that shit fits nice and slim.
June 5, 2012 @ 03:25 AM
ezraa

how do i cancel an order for a supreme item? do i just call their warehouse and leave a message?
June 5, 2012 @ 03:25 AM
chief

what color split team jersey you guys coppin?

•••

June 5, 2012 @ 03:33 AM
Gli x Azzurri

White/Blue
June 5, 2012 @ 03:36 AM
koalattee

second that
June 5, 2012 @ 03:38 AM
kidisgood

White or navy floral?
That's the question
June 5, 2012 @ 03:46 AM
Trespace

White or navy floral?
That's the question

A 2 week old question, cant believe some dudes are still talking about that hat.
June 5, 2012 @ 03:52 AM
kidisgood

White or navy floral?
That's the question

A 2 week old question, cant believe some dudes are still talking about that hat.

Is just because i received a navy wihout flowers but really without flowers just for that
June 5, 2012 @ 03:54 AM
boogiesupreme

White or navy floral?
That's the question

Is just because i received a navy wihout flowers but really without flowers just for that

what? this does not make sense. . .

My Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/169064

June 5, 2012 @ 04:01 AM
kidisgood

White or navy floral?
That's the question

I mean i received a really bad floral cap, so i give it to one of my friend. And I only had the navy one but don't know how the white looks like.
June 5, 2012 @ 04:21 AM
iAmSofaKing

dumbfuck scrubs thinking the Iverson Split tank jersery gonna be $68 you poors wish
the striped cotton tank was 68, why would a mesh cut and sew basketball jersey be the same price ?

Exactly what i was saying.

Im expecting the Split tank to go at least $98. I wouldnt be mad if it sold for $68 doe

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

June 5, 2012 @ 04:24 AM
Trespace

White or navy floral?
That's the question

I mean i received a really bad floral cap, so i give it to one of my friend. And I only had the navy one but don't know how the white looks like.

You could look at a photo online. I didnt mean any offense im just commenting that im sick of the topic, especially talkin about how many flowers somebodys hat has or doesnt have.
June 5, 2012 @ 04:26 AM
kidisgood

White or navy floral?
That's the question

You could look at a photo online. I didnt mean any offense im just commenting that im sick of the topic, especially talkin about how many flowers somebodys hat has or doesnt have.

haha yeah don't wotty i know i saw this post maybe 57846 times haha
June 5, 2012 @ 04:27 AM
christopher.

Can't choose between white/navy and red/black. Probably gonna end up gettin red/black. You guys think these are gonna sell out as fast as the baseball jerseys?
June 5, 2012 @ 04:33 AM
whatisthis

Yeah...

FS: CDG Coaches (Olive/L) & I Love Ugly Zespy's (M)

June 5, 2012 @ 04:34 AM
woozie

how much does the black hockey top go for
June 5, 2012 @ 04:36 AM
paulywalnuts

faster

i want white blue too
black is too hot for summer but i like it too

most ppl that buy it are gonna be nerdy kids with more money than sense that aren't buff at all trying to look cool showing off those stick arms

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.