SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
June 5, 2012 @ 03:15 AM
DJPrep

Is it true that the jersey may run on the bigger side? Cuz im not sure if I should size up on that split team. Last thing I need is a tight ass bball jersey lol. I wear medium in everything, so im thinking about staying with that.

@ Pauly - What size do you plan on getting? I feel like we're about the same size.

Im going medium, hoping i dont regret it. I can fit into a large but esp for summer stuff that isnt in layers i want a fitted look/feel

Im with you on the medium. I think I'm gonna do it too. Got my Hawaiian shirt in today and that shit fits nice and slim.
June 5, 2012 @ 03:25 AM
ezraa

how do i cancel an order for a supreme item? do i just call their warehouse and leave a message?
June 5, 2012 @ 03:25 AM
chief

what color split team jersey you guys coppin?

•••

June 5, 2012 @ 03:33 AM
Gli x Azzurri

White/Blue
June 5, 2012 @ 03:36 AM
koalattee

second that
June 5, 2012 @ 03:38 AM
kidisgood

White or navy floral?
That's the question
June 5, 2012 @ 03:46 AM
Trespace

White or navy floral?
That's the question

A 2 week old question, cant believe some dudes are still talking about that hat.
June 5, 2012 @ 03:52 AM
kidisgood

White or navy floral?
That's the question

A 2 week old question, cant believe some dudes are still talking about that hat.

Is just because i received a navy wihout flowers but really without flowers just for that
June 5, 2012 @ 03:54 AM
boogiesupreme

White or navy floral?
That's the question

Is just because i received a navy wihout flowers but really without flowers just for that

what? this does not make sense. . .

My Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/169064

June 5, 2012 @ 04:01 AM
kidisgood

White or navy floral?
That's the question

I mean i received a really bad floral cap, so i give it to one of my friend. And I only had the navy one but don't know how the white looks like.
June 5, 2012 @ 04:21 AM
iAmSofaKing

dumbfuck scrubs thinking the Iverson Split tank jersery gonna be $68 you poors wish
the striped cotton tank was 68, why would a mesh cut and sew basketball jersey be the same price ?

Exactly what i was saying.

Im expecting the Split tank to go at least $98. I wouldnt be mad if it sold for $68 doe

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

June 5, 2012 @ 04:24 AM
Trespace

White or navy floral?
That's the question

I mean i received a really bad floral cap, so i give it to one of my friend. And I only had the navy one but don't know how the white looks like.

You could look at a photo online. I didnt mean any offense im just commenting that im sick of the topic, especially talkin about how many flowers somebodys hat has or doesnt have.
June 5, 2012 @ 04:26 AM
kidisgood

White or navy floral?
That's the question

You could look at a photo online. I didnt mean any offense im just commenting that im sick of the topic, especially talkin about how many flowers somebodys hat has or doesnt have.

haha yeah don't wotty i know i saw this post maybe 57846 times haha
June 5, 2012 @ 04:27 AM
christopher.

Can't choose between white/navy and red/black. Probably gonna end up gettin red/black. You guys think these are gonna sell out as fast as the baseball jerseys?
June 5, 2012 @ 04:33 AM
whatisthis

Yeah...

FS: CDG Coaches (Olive/L) & I Love Ugly Zespy's (M)

June 5, 2012 @ 04:34 AM
woozie

how much does the black hockey top go for
June 5, 2012 @ 04:36 AM
paulywalnuts

faster

i want white blue too
black is too hot for summer but i like it too

most ppl that buy it are gonna be nerdy kids with more money than sense that aren't buff at all trying to look cool showing off those stick arms

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

June 5, 2012 @ 04:37 AM
paulywalnuts

at least 2

hundred that is

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

June 5, 2012 @ 04:38 AM
Trespace

Can't choose between white/navy and red/black. Probably gonna end up gettin red/black. You guys think these are gonna sell out as fast as the baseball jerseys?

Red and black will most likely sell out the fastest and white and navy probably next. If i go for it ill be going for the white and navy i think though now since its starting to grow on me plus olympics coming up. Though i do want to save my money for the cdg vans... Decisions decisions.
June 5, 2012 @ 04:41 AM
kidisgood

Red and black will most likely sell out the fastest and white and navy probably next. If i go for it ill be going for the white and navy i think though now since its starting to grow on me plus olympics coming up. Though i do want to save my money for the cdg vans... Decisions decisions.

Black and red for sure!!! Your lucky boyzz you leave in us
According to us poor overseas supreme's lovers, reseller will fuck us with their price hahaha
June 5, 2012 @ 05:04 AM
adam5

OH SHIT. IT says "New York" on the back of the jerseys! Thats too dope. They look too damn good. I cant wait.

And here is sizing from Cliff Edge on the tanks. it looks like they fit a bit different than the regular tanks. Ill have to compare...

SIZE   Neck to Bottom     Pit to Pit   Shoulder Width 
 S  26 in. ( 66 cm )   20 in. ( 50 cm )   10 in. ( 25 cm )  
 M  27 in. ( 68 cm )   20 in. ( 52 cm )   10 in. ( 27 cm )  
 L  28 in. ( 70 cm )   22 in. ( 55 cm )   11 in. ( 29 cm )  
 XL  28 in. ( 71 cm )   23 in. ( 58 cm )   12 in. ( 31 cm )

Thought I'd bring this post again for those who are debating on what size they should get. thanks dj prep.

Going to have to go with that white/navy, it looks clean.
June 5, 2012 @ 05:09 AM
kidisgood

OH SHIT. IT says "New York" on the back of the jerseys! Thats too dope. They look too damn good. I cant wait.

And here is sizing from Cliff Edge on the tanks. it looks like they fit a bit different than the regular tanks. Ill have to compare...

SIZE   Neck to Bottom     Pit to Pit   Shoulder Width 
 S  26 in. ( 66 cm )   20 in. ( 50 cm )   10 in. ( 25 cm )  
 M  27 in. ( 68 cm )   20 in. ( 52 cm )   10 in. ( 27 cm )  
 L  28 in. ( 70 cm )   22 in. ( 55 cm )   11 in. ( 29 cm )  
 XL  28 in. ( 71 cm )   23 in. ( 58 cm )   12 in. ( 31 cm )

Thought I'd bring this post again for those who are debating on what size they should get. thanks dj prep.

Going to have to go with that white/navy, it looks clean.

I'm 6.4 feet and 240 lbs but i still don't know what size for this jersey!!!!!
June 5, 2012 @ 05:16 AM
ChicagoLDRS

I might have to get the white/blue and the red/black joint. Fucking piff all the way around

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

June 5, 2012 @ 05:17 AM
whatisthis

Get a tape measure and do the measurements yourself. Have somebody help you out if you want super accurate...

FS: CDG Coaches (Olive/L) & I Love Ugly Zespy's (M)

June 5, 2012 @ 05:20 AM
Pierce

When you all are lookin at those CDG vans are you lookin at the highs or the lows?

IG: _pierce

June 5, 2012 @ 05:20 AM
heeennry

get a tape measure and measure the distance between one of your armpits to the other, that's your "Pit to Pit." size accordingly.

I had taken the words out of his mouth and filled it with fart.

June 5, 2012 @ 05:21 AM
projunt

harvest that shit
June 5, 2012 @ 05:30 AM
thescienceofsleep

Finally got my floral in. Came with half a complete flower on the side. At least I didn't get screwed out like some of the other people on here. I got natural coming in tomorrow. Fingers crossed.
June 5, 2012 @ 05:32 AM
ChicagoLDRS

White or navy floral?
That's the question

lol I was just going to say 'welcome to mid-May.'

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

June 5, 2012 @ 05:39 AM
thegnarstar

SWAG

¶¶ FS/FT ¶¶ Supreme Canvas Camp Cap (Black) 9/10 ≈ UpperPlayground Camp Cap (Maroon/Red) 8/10

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.